Username Post: PDF Part Deux        (Topic#1586731)
tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to chocolateaxel

OMG Judy!! Your story made me cry!! In a good way!!! And then I read Darla's, and now I'm boo-hooing at my desk too!!! I love hearing and reading stories like this. I love my furbabies SO much and always hope they know how much I love and care for them (and hope they feel the same about me). These are true moments where they told their people how much they love them, too. Just wonderful and lovely. I needed this today! Thank you so much to you both for sharing those amazing moments.

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

• chocolateaxel Said:
Just a question, is anybody's screen wonky today? Mine is like off center, so the right half inch or so can't be read unless I scroll it sideways. I've never had to do that before.

It was me Darla. I was messing with my control panel. I'm pretty sure that's what happened to your screen.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to tanyaham

I think animals are just amazing, they have such fine instincts for things that humans so often overlook. For those of you who like to read, I just finished a really good book, it's called "The Blessings of Animals" by Katrina Kittle. It wasn't anything deep or what some might call "literature" but it was a fun read and especially touching for animal lovers. I love to read, and will read most anything that comes along, but I especially love to read stories that involve animals.
Gin, I like the kitty, it's cute!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to gin1902

LOL! Gin, unflub it, quick! I even had to scroll sideways in order to hit he reply button. I know you didn't cause it, silly girl, but it is a tad annoying. I hope "they" are able to repair it soon!

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

LOL~"unflub it." I'm going to be using that now! My emails do that sometimes. It's like you're supposed to have a screen 3 feet wide or something to be able to work it.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

Great picture, Judy. Amazing the love between pets and their people. And yes, it does get better. I remember telling hubby that I would never stop crying when my dad died and then wondering how I was ever supposed to help my mom get through it all when I couldn't help myself...but we both got through it and now we can enjoy the memories. Some days it will still hit and I'll cry, but it doesn't happen often. And don't worry about a card for my birthday. You've had more than enough going on...I don't need a card.

Tammy, I would love to go on that plane ride. I'm always stuck on the plane that makes speed records when all I want to do is stay on the plane and fly! Well, what I really like to do is take off and land. I envied my daughter and her 13 hr. flights to/from Siberia. Of course she hated it. That seems to be the way things work in life...those who want it, don't get it and vice versa. At least you don't have to row, row, row your boat :>)

I did get to have two real long flights when I flew between Windsor, Ontario and London back in '63. Planes didn't zoom as fast as they do nowadays. I stayed awake the whole flight with my nose pressed to the window, even though it was pitch black outside...but I got to see Iceland when we flew over it :>) Well, at least the lights from Iceland. We flew home from Dublin, so I can say I've been to Ireland...but need to go back since I obviously didn't see much!~Judy

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to gin1902

At first I thought it was my window size since I had been looking at other sites and stuff, so I widened my window, but all that did was make everything look wonky and wide, lol! I still had to scroll to see the right side of the screen. ugh.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to mrsdriver5

Happy Birthday, Rosie! I was going to tell you that last night when Tammy did, but it was still April for me, then I forgot when my midnight rolled around. Hope you have a fun day of celebrating planned! I still need to make your card, so it probably won't get there today. I still have hopes for Alison's card...but...

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

My screen is way off-center to the right. I have a 25" monitor, so it all shows up OK, but I ended out moving my chair over so I could be in front of it. Maybe someday they'll quit hitting that New & Improve button ~Judy

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Ms Tanya!!! Are y'all going to the Rub-A-Dub Race For Rescues on May 25th? Mac just texted me, he gets to come home that weekend, will be in friday evening, so we're going to go look at all the pups for adoption, see if we can find Toodles a dog of his very own. I saw that Red Dirt Boxer will be there, and there's going to be a border collie rescue group and a sheltie rescue group. I hope we can find one that we think will fit into our little family, I think Tood would benefit from having a pup, might help some of his anxiety and OCD, I hope anyway. let me know if y'all are going, maybe we can meet up and introduce the hubs'. PFP is volunteering at the event, but I want to just stroll around and enjoy it, I don't want to work, lol.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

ya think!?! At least this change isn't giving me a blinding headache, so I guess I can live with it until they make the next change.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

I wanna come...I'd love to have either a border collie or a sheltie. All you can get around here are pits and chihuahuas. If I want anything else, I'm going to have to go to another state...or at least away from SoCal. Maybe you could just send me one...or bring it on your next heist? ~Judy

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

I was having gmail sending troubles yesterday so of course I try to look for help on the gmail site. They said it was our internet provider having problems-I believe the actual word they used was "flaky" and so we called our internet provider and of course they insisted it was gmail. Grrr. LOL

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-01-13 11:07 AM

But Darla, it's "just" one extra click (or scroll) But try clearing your cache and deleting your cookies. LOL

As a side note, my screen looks the same. I'm wondering if they made a change to one browser and not all of them.

Edited by Vae on 05-01-13 11:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

I can't see the sheltie rescue website here at work, for some odd reason it's blocked, but I looked at the border collies available on that site, oh my heavens they have some gorgeous pups available!! It's is just beyond my comprehension how anyone can give us, toss out, abuse, whatever the case, these precious babies!!! I'll pick you out a good one and then we can meet somewhere halfway, how's that?

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to Vae

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to Vae

I know, I'll call our IT guy and have him come fix my wonky screen, LOL! He'd love me for that one!

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

Utah is between Oklahoma and California. Just sayin'...

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Vae

• Vae]But Darla, it's "just" one extra click (or scroll) But try clearing your cache and deleting your cookies. LOL

/quote Said:

I have a feeling some of you guys got in trouble while I was away!! I tried to find it, but couldn't find it anywhere!

Darla & Gin, I loved your animal stories. So amazing what they pick up on.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

OK, I've gotta get busy. I've been looking at all the dogs listed in OKC :>) I wish we could find one here since for seniors the dogs and cats are free through the shelters! Plus, I don't want to travel with a dog, which is one reason we haven't gotten one, but it doesn't seem like we ever have time to travel anymore. We traveled more before retirement!~Judy

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to gin1902

• gin1 Said:
Utah is between Oklahoma and California. Just sayin'...

When your birthday comes around, I'll send you a map instead of a card :>) I guess it depends what part of CA, since the state is almost 1,000 miles long, but we're so far south that we can get drunk from the tequila fumes wafting across the border :>) ~Judy

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902
In response to flintridgescrapper

• flintridgescrapper Said:
  • Vae]But Darla, it's "just" one extra click (or scroll) But try clearing your cache and deleting your cookies. LOL

/quote Said:

I have a feeling some of you guys got in trouble while I was away!! I tried to find it, but couldn't find it anywhere!

Darla & Gin, I loved your animal stories. So amazing what they pick up on.

It is amazing. Especially with this particular cat. I guess with our friend being killed, Dennis had such a different emotion, or feeling about him. The cat's never done it since. It was just so astoundingly unusual.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

• chocolateaxel Said:
I know, I'll call our IT guy and have him come fix my wonky screen, LOL! He'd love me for that one!

Probably not as much as your boss, or possibly ex-boss, would love you :>) I can just see you explaining that you need them to fix everything so you can see your scrapping thread better...and maybe they could speed up games and other fun stuff you can do at work to make the day go faster ~Judy

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham

Darla, I have it on our calendar but it's also Memorial Day weekend ... so, I'm hoping we can! My pitch will be that Saturday will be super busy at the lake, and we can always go Sunday/Monday when it's less busy!!

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902
In response to gin1902

Ooo, I like maps! But you're talking to someone whose dad "stopped by" Utah on his way from Texas to Colorado, so I'm not sure how much of a map issue my ideas regarding geography and trips are. Is. Okay, now I'm also unable to work grammar. Well, at least my 'puter screen looks normal.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to gin1902

Ms Cali Judy, you need to check out the precious babies available on allbordercollierescue dot com, oh my heavens they have some gorgeous pups!!
And Ms Okie Judy, you pegged it, except it wasn't "we" it was "me" that got my hand slapped, remind me to PM you about it sometime when I'm at home, lol

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

K...I'll try to remember to remind you tonight. You've got my curiosity aroused, lol!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

I've been trying really hard since "the incident" to be a very good girl, but y'all know how hard that is for me! Especially when there are so many bad influences around, I won't name names but if the shoe fits - Vae and Ms Driver, LOL!!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

And yes, I'll be tied to the computer tonight, the real computer not my iPad, it's newsletter time again.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-01-13 11:53 AM

WHA??? I have NO idea what you're talking about!!! I am SWEET and INNOCENT! I would never instigate.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Vae

So Darla care to share via PM - I always thought you were joking - no idea it was for real!

btw Gin I now see the kitty and I love it!

Judy D you make me laugh woman!

Nice to see you Sheryl

Hi everyone

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to Vae

Ok, where's the smiley for coughinghackingchokinggag gingcoughing? LOL!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Sure thing, Lady Tammy, I'll send a group PM this evening, lol. Anybody else not yet privy to the saga?

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to tanyaham

Memorial Schmemorial! Sunday and Monday are plenty of time to be at the lake, Saturday y'all need to be at ..... I just realized I didn't notice where it's going to be, LOL! I just assumed Hefner Park, seems like that's where they usually are held, now I have to go look!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

• chocolateaxel Said:
I've been trying really hard since "the incident" to be a very good girl, but y'all know how hard that is for me! Especially when there are so many bad influences around, I won't name names but if the shoe fits - Vae and Ms Driver, LOL!!

To quote my good friend, Ms. Piggy..."Moi?" You obviously have me mixed up with someone else! Like Vae, I'm a perfect ~Judy

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Okay, Stars & Stripes Park, same difference, lol. I had to go look quick, it was hurting my brain not being able to finish the thought, LOL!!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-01-13 12:08 PM

• chocolateaxel Said:
Sure thing, Lady Tammy, I'll send a group PM this evening, lol. Anybody else not yet privy to the saga?

Me. I have NO idea what you are talking about. I am sweet and innocent and totally unaware of what you are referring to.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Again, ahem, where's the coughingchokinggagginghac kingcoughing smiley when you need it?!? LOL!!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

Hey guys.

I am dragging butt today.

Got to bed late, work was crazy this am, REALLY crazy, it is just now calming down. I need a vacation! LOL

I needed the laughs you guys.

Do you mean the "we must be nice" saga?

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Manda_K

We wanted to get the paint for the front rooms of the house, but I told hubby if he'd go, I could get sooooo much done at home. Well, I've defended my honor since "some" have insinuated that I tend to lead down dark and murky paths, I've planned a trip half-way to Texas going by way of Utah and Ireland and I've looked at every dog in Oklahoma, Texas and San Diego and decided I'll just take them all. You can see me in my new movie 1,001 HoundDogs. I guess I won't be doing any more scrapping since all my money will go towards truckloads of doggie food and my time will be spent on doodoo duty. Oh, and now I've spent another 5 minutes seeing how fast I can say "doodoo duty" over and over. I'm easily amused but difficult to get to actually accomplish anything~Judy

Oh, and think of how warm I'll finally stay with all those doggies wrapped around my shoulders, on my lap, on my feet. :>)

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Um, I love you all, but I kinda think ya'll aren't as innocent as you're trying to make me think!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-01-13 12:28 PM

Innocent until proven guilty! Right Cali Judy?

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Vae

Absolutely! My partner-in-crime innocent friend and I have absolutely nothin' to do with anything. Whatever we did, we're not responsible, or I mean whatever she did, or...well, we're innocent!~Judy

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

So, Ms Cali Judy, which of these pups you want me to snag for you? I'll meet you in Albuquerque to pass him or her along to you

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Once again, dear Okie Judy, you win the prize! You have them pegged, lol

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Okay, this is really annoying, up through page 167 I have to scroll to see the right side of my page, now on page 168 it's all hunky dory

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

I told you...I want them all, but there really are some cuties. I like the ones with some brown, even though it's not "traditional" Border Collie coloring. I'm not sure hubby and I still have the energy for a BC, but I love how easy they are to train and to become part of the family.~Judy

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

• chocolateaxel Said:
Once again, dear Okie Judy, you win the prize! You have them pegged, lol

Gin is going to really be upset. Judy (not me) is winning all the ponies! Oh, but wait...she's completely wrong concerning Vae and me, at least me...not so sure about Vae...Vae's a little iffy in the department ~Judy

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

Zoom...did anyone hear a bus go by? Sorry for throwing you under, Vae :>) But I have to defend my honor!~Judy

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Sorry....but in my opinion, you're both a little iffy!!! LOL!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

I think this is the little guy we should be using...lol!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Is this day ever going to end????? I even closed up, drove across the street & got an ice cream & I don't even think that helped!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-01-13 12:55 PM

I am an ANGEL. The horns are only there to keep my halo straight.

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902
In response to Vae

I'm reading this book where the main character is describing a particularly potty mouthed batch of people. So instead of saying the profanity and all the cuss words, she substitutes "migraine" for every swear word. You get sentences like, "you migraine migraine! I never migraine saw him! You're such a migraine!" It's pretty hilarious, but I'm wondering, Darla, when you tell your story, if "improved" might be substituted for "migraine" which is substituted for every cuss word imaginable.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-01-13 01:02 PM
In response to gin1902

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-01-13 01:03 PM
In response to Vae

It's like that one country song "Love you".

Love you, love this town
Love this mother lovin' truck
That keeps breakin' lovin' down
There's only one four letter word that'll do
Love you

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to gin1902

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to gin1902

What is this book you're reading, Gin?

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Great, now I want ice cream......

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-01-13 01:14 PM

Great, now I want a basket of puppies AND some ice cream.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Vae

It was yummy....soft serve chocolate!

Oh, I just wanna squish those little puppies! So cute!

You guys are good for me! (I think, though I may learn a few things if I stick around, lol!)

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to Vae

Great, now I want to cuddle with a basket of puppies and ice cream.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-01-13 01:28 PM
In response to SJB1120

Sigh. Me too. Puppies are my favorite breed of dog.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to Vae

OMG! Those baby babies are soooooooooooooo cute!! They look just like my Toodles when he was a baby! Who could look at that and not get all mushy inside?

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

If ya stick around a certain 2 peoples here, you will learn a LOT!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-01-13 01:43 PM

Ahem... just two?

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to Vae

Well, there's a third one, I won't name names, you know I'm not like that, but she's the GB queen, she's a little iffy, LOL!!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Okay, y'all, I gotta start clearing off all this [email protected] from my desk so I can hurry up and go sit in traffic. I'll be back on later, while I'm working on the blankety blank blank newsletter. Which will be after I've had a soak in the bubbles with a glass or three of wine. Y'all try to not create too much trouble while I'm gone, LOL!!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-01-13 01:51 PM

Anyone else ever notice how quiet this thread gets while a certain trouble-making someone is in her bath or out floor shopping for the day?

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to Vae

I have no idea to whom you're referring, but that was a good one! Ms Cali Judy, you been floor shopping as well as paint shopping?

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Vae

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

• chocolateaxel Said:
Well, there's a third one, I won't name names, you know I'm not like that, but she's the GB queen, she's a little iffy, LOL!!

I have no idea who this person is. Must be new around here. Hi! *waves at new iffy person*

Love the puppies! Too adorable! Something else I was going to comment on but have lost my brain.

Oh, right, the books! Very, very funny and I sure hope there are more in the series. There are 4 so far~ A Haunted Guesthouse Mystery series by E.J. Copperman. In order:

Night of the Living Deed
An Uninvited Ghost
Old Haunts
Chance of a Ghost (not 100% sure of that title)

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to gin1902

Hi all, just cking in, partly to say hi n partly as a place marker for where i left off reading!!! sometimes i cant get to the internet for days, and when i get back, 500 more pages have gone by n i cant find all of u!! lol

Sheryl, hope ur dr appt is going well today n you are feeling better soon!!

Stephanie, are you going to Dartmouth in VT??? u being so smart n researchical...do u plan on pursuing a doctorate or are u already?? inquiring minds want to know!

Judy Flint, sending you best wishes, like everyone says, you will never forget your dad, but the pain of losing him will diminish over time!

Hello to everyone else...so glad we are all FBing now, well except for Gin...u can do it Gin!!!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

• chocolateaxel Said:
If ya stick around a certain 2 peoples here, you will learn a LOT!

Well, we know it's gin and darla, but what about terri...she can cause some trouble...or sheryl...you gotta watch a woman wearing only a trenchcoat and shades...and ALL those across the pond? Even those who are across-the-pond transplants... I think, maybe, that you and I, Vae, may actually be the only adult, responsible people on this thread...and maybe Rosey, just for today, since it's her birthday! She can be an Honorary Responsible Adult for today~Judy

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Poor Ms Cali Judy, I see retirement has made you delusional!
I know y'all are thinking WOW she's fast! But actually I'm sitting in the bubbles, on my iPad, because I couldn't wait until later to tell y'all.................I've been glitter bombed!!! It's true! I got a postcard today from Terri (2nd one, thank you so much for the Texas memories, Ms T!) and she planted a gbomb right smack dab on the address part of it. KABOOM!!!!

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

• Juansmom Said:
...so glad we are all FBing now, well except for Gin...u can do it Gin!!!

Noooooo!!!! Don't make me go!!!!! Nooooooooo!!!! I can barely work the places I do go! Don't make me go somewhere else! Nooooooooo!!!!!

"Well, we know it's gin" ????? Whaaaaaa????? And you say, "the only adult, responsible people on this thread" like it's a good thing!

LOL-Terri GB'd Darla! Right in her address! LOL

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK

Darla, the photos post sideways because your computer has auto-rotated them but the site hasn't. Try turning them 90 degrees, saving, then turning them back and saving again? That fixes it for me.

P.S. I meant to read through the umpteen pages until I had caught up but I gave up. It's been busy today. I'll try again tomorrow. Hope you're all having a great day!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to gin1902

Y'all are my witnesses, this means war!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

And let it be known that the first shot was fired on Texas soil!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Hi, Rosey! I tried part of that fix when I first uploaded them, but I didn't save and rotate again, I'll give that a try later if I ever emerge from these luscious bubbles! Thanks!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Again in case you miss that page, lol

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

I sent you a card Rosey-I was hoping you'd get it before today, but Happy Birthday!!!!!

Uh, oh! Them's fightin' words, Darla! It's going to be a global battle between the address glittering Terri and the bubbly Darla! Who will win!!! And how will we know? Will it be the glitteriest? The glitterer? Stay tuned... it's gonna be epic!

.....not choosing sides, but I'll hold all the money for bets.....you know, as a public service.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

• chocolateaxel Said:
I know y'all are thinking WOW she's fast! But actually I'm sitting in the bubbles, on my iPad, because I couldn't wait until later to tell y'all.................

I don't have an iPad, but is it OK for it to be in a tub...in bubbles...under someone's posterior? I'd think that would void the warranty, but what do I know? It must be awfully hard to read..or to type. You're much more limber than I am! Don't they make bath pillows that might be a bit more comfortable for you to sit on? Just sayin'...~Judy

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

OMG! I laughed so hard I almost snorted the bubbles!! Ms Cali, you crease me up!!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

Hubby got 2 gallons of paint for the front rooms of the house. I know we'll need more, but it's a start. Anyway, this paint is flat enamel and is a lot cheaper than the other we needed that had the primer in it. It's "only" $23.96/gal., plus the 75ยข state recycling tax/gal. + 9% sales tax, so at least it's less than the almost $50 we paid for the last can. Remember when mag. articles used to say that "anyone" could afford to redecorate with a little bit of paint? I wonder if it would be cheaper to use my Lindy's sprays and just make multi-colored, happy-looking rooms. Then furniture, carpets, etc. could be any color!~Judy

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Okay, y'all, while I'm laid back in the bubbles, sipping a little feel good water, sometimes these random thoughts float through my brain. Wanna hear a couple? Too bad, I'm gonna type them anyway, lol.
Random thought #1: I think a certain someone needs to change her name again because every time I see her new name the song "Living La Vida Loca" starts running through my head.
Random thought #2: On the same subject, while the background music is playing, I then begin to hear a very deep voice saying "Luke, I am your father."
Random thought #3: Why am I so fixated with that name?
Random thought #4: She won't know when, where or how, but payback is a you know what, LOL!
K, y'all can open your eyes again, I'm done, lol

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-01-13 04:12 PM

• mrsdriver5 Said:
  • chocolateaxel Said:
I know y'all are thinking WOW she's fast! But actually I'm sitting in the bubbles, on my iPad, because I couldn't wait until later to tell y'all.................

I don't have an iPad, but is it OK for it to be in a tub...in bubbles...under someone's posterior? I'd think that would void the warranty, but what do I know? It must be awfully hard to read..or to type. You're much more limber than I am! Don't they make bath pillows that might be a bit more comfortable for you to sit on? Just sayin'...~Judy

Snaughling!!

I feel another layout coming on!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-01-13 04:14 PM
In response to Vae

I got glitter bombed too! 2nd postcard from Terri. LOL love it!!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-01-13 04:16 PM

OK I just got a real uncomfortable visual of a certain someone dancing like ricky martin wearing a darth vader mask and wielding a light saber...

SherylEb
Diva
SherylEb

Darlas getting bombed in the tub while looking at her glitter bombed card! LOL

I got bombed today too! Thank you Teri!!

No new Paper Arts yet. I did find where it will be though. The name is above the store front. The door was propped open and it looks to be still be in the remodel stages. There was a man sitting on the floor looked like gluing carpet or floor trim one. I had to hurry. The wind was catching the tail of my trench coat. And. Well, Remember, it was a warm day today.

It is on 2nd street just west of State street, past Fretz on south side of the road. Past Christies Toy Box if you need a better landmark.

I went by MHF and got 2 new stamps. Maura said Darla ordered the same ones! One other one you wanted isn't in yet, but should be soon.

I passed at the uros today. Still have one stone, but im not worrying about it today. I told him I'm not havin no more surgeries for a while. Suggested go back to colon dr, but I'm not goin. Told me to get outta the Dr Pepper and I said I'm not gonna do that. He said, ok, he's still got 2 kids college to pay for. Everyone thinks they're a comedian! His wife works there too. She asked me if my halo ever fell off my horns. Of course I already belly laughed at her when IT came to fix her PC and the power strip was just turned off.

SherylEb
Diva
SherylEb
In response to Vae

• Vae Said:
OK I just got a real uncomfortable visual of a certain someone dancing like ricky martin wearing a darth vader mask and wielding a light saber...

SherylEb
Diva
SherylEb
In response to SherylEb

Vae, I picked you up a surprise today. Maybe I'll get it and Gins mailed.

SherylEb
Diva
SherylEb
In response to SherylEb

You know, Darla, may be doing the Tom Cruise "Risky Business" slide on the floor in her socks dance every night after her bath...... Oh wait!! That's me! He has on sun glasses doesn't he.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to SherylEb

OK, which LO do you want to do, Vae? I can just see someone in their wind-flying trench coat with a halo hanging at half-mast...maybe a slightly tarnished halo...sliding around in her socks. Is there a PG-rated site on here somewhere that I can go hang out in? This one gets a bit embarrassing at times... ~Judy

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-01-13 04:43 PM
In response to Vae

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to SherylEb

So glad you passed at the doc today, Ms Sheryl! Which uro do you see?
Sounds like Terri launched a one-woman attack on the entire PDFKK!! Is she crazy?!?
and she strolls off to her scraproom humming "Living La Vida Loca"
LUKE. I AM YOUR FATHER.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

I believe twas you, Ms Cali Judy, that started this whole mess! Imagining me nekkid covered in bubbles sitting on my iPad!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to SherylEb

Oooooooooh, which stamps did I order, Ms Sheryl?

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

You sound like me...I'm always surprised to see what's in a box when it comes. "Oh, wow...I ordered this?"

As far as the bath...YOU are the one saying that you were sitting on your iPad...and I guess I just kind of figured if you were in the tub, in bubbles, you probably didn't have your long-johns on. But maybe people in OK take baths differently than we do~

I just took my "before" pictures of my scrap mess for the class that I may end out being a drop-out. Now I need to make a little room on my work table so I can actually try to get Rosey's card done. The day is almost over and she's not going to get it today at this rate...but since her birthday is over for her anyway, I guess I don't have to rush. I blew it...Sorry, Rosey, but hope you had a great day!~Judy

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

Rosey~On the beautiful card you made me...how did you do the white circle and the Happy Birthday tag? They're so smooth...didn't know if you used Glossy Accents or something else? And it's glittery "inside" the tag and the circle, so was the paper glittery, or did you add glitter before Glossy Accents...or whatever. In other words...how did you do it?~Judy

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics