Page 4 of 6 
Username Post: PDAJ for KK        (Topic#1586733)
SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to SherylEb

I need the new password...

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to SJB1120

THIS IS MAIL OUT WEEK!! SO finish up our projects and let's get them mailed to the next person!

Gin, Did you ever get Kory's?

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902
In response to terrihooper

Not yet, Terri. I've got a really good idea for it though! Very excited about doing it! It'll be my first altered book. My very first!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to gin1902

Okay....I need the new password! Wanna see what you guys are doing.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-28-13 09:00 PM
In response to flintridgescrapper

When are they due to be mailed? Like tomorrow or just by the end of the week? I still need to do something for Darla's sign in page but if I can't get it done in time I will do a tag and mail it later.

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to Vae

Hi guys, just popped in over here to see what fun y'all are having without me!

Sheryl, Kory DID get his Cameo, and he made his first cuts with it, too! I felt VERY special and priveledged to be the first to know!!!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to tanyaham

Hi Tanya! Glad you stopped by...

Vae- anytime this week is fine--

Okie Judy-- I will pm you

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to RedSquirrel UK

So question: Who in the UK is doing the AJ stuff??

Wouldn't it make more sense to send it to one of them first, and they can then send it around England, then to me before I leave since I'll be distressing my stuff in the US? I just don't know if it would make sense to send it to me first and then have me send it to the UK and then have them send it to me again...

-Stephanie

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to SJB1120

Terri - I passed your message along to KK last night. Hope he contacted you!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to tanyaham

He did-- THANK YOU!

Kory says he is sorry he hasn't checked in. His AJ is mailed to Gin and Vae's will be by the end of the week. He has been crazy busy and his truck has been broken down.

Stephanie- That is fine with me if someone volunteers to take care of that for us--

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

Thanks for the update Terri!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-30-13 08:30 PM
In response to gin1902

YAY!!!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to Vae

Hey, y'all, jci! Hope everyone is doing well, Terri, you sure have been MIA lately! Miss chatting with you.
I can't remember whose journal I get next, I need to go look at the list so I can start formulating ideas.
Y'all have a great day!

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to chocolateaxel

Um, it could be Terri's that I'm supposed to have finished and sent to you.....but I'm still ahead of Kory! LOL

I'm sorry! It's just da back so hurts some days! And if I stayed off here and if hubs would be gone like he normally is, I wouldn't get side tracked. I was going to work on it after I got home, but didn't get home till 5:30, then hurt so sat a while. And Zoila comes tomorrow, and she always gets me in the mood to create, so hopefully finish it tomorrow. I thought of something new to do today, but Maura didn't have what i needed, so go with what I started.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to SherylEb

No rush on my account, Ms Sheryl, I was just trying to figure out whose I get next so I can start scrounging for ideas. Too bad you didn't come shop in my scraproom, I probably have just what you needed, lol

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

HEY EVERYONE!!!

I'm so so sorry that I haven't been to SB.com for ten years. I'm considering selling tickets to The Kory Life Show. For a set price, you get to follow along with me, at my side, for an entire week. Yes, a week. I set it for a Sunday-Sunday performance because it fits with the feeling of a 'full cycle' which is completely appropriate for this multi-site specific perfomance piece. The Kory Life Show incorporates the feeling and power of the 1970's style of 'endurance art' as well as elements of British farce, wrapped up in a post 9/11- WHAT AM I DOING I'M NOT WRITING A PRESS RELEASE?!?!

Anyways.

I got my Silhouette! It's amazing. Totally amazing. Any time I have some spare time the past few days (usually the moments before I fall asleep, it seems) I 'practice designing shapes.' I'm loving that! Last night, I designed an octopus cutting shape! My first with curves! Everything else I've designed has been arrows. Or similar.

I sent pictures of the pages I did in Jarvae's book to Terri- I dont know if they're added, yet. ALSO- if you're not wanting to see anybody's pages, don't go to my blog- this morning I posted pictures there, as well- so dont look if you don't want to see!

Gin! I forgot to take pictures of my book's cover- if you would take a pic of it for us, I'd be grateful!

-kory k

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-02-13 06:17 AM
In response to designguyKORY

KORY!!! Good to see you! Gonna go check your blog now

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-02-13 06:29 AM
In response to Vae

Oh and Kory! Did you get my text about Into the Woods?

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Vae

HEY!!! Yes! I did! I just read the email you sent to me about it- I didn't get a text from you, tho? Maybe you meant email. So yes- I did! I don't know what to think about it... I wonder what it could be like... A long time ago, it was in pre-production with Jim Henson, and would be a version combining live actors with puppets. Then when that was abandoned, there was going to be an animated version. Then nothing is heard until this..

I do love the original, lots, and I'm glad it was filmed on B'way so we can see it again and again- but even more than the original, I REALLY love the Original London production. I don't know if you've even heard about that one- but when it was first produced in London, the production was amazing. The design was incredible- the woods, while having all the trees and stuff, had a crazy amount and selection of doorways and clocks and clock-springs and gears- it was insanely beautiful and scary. The design also had a British panto and Victorian lunacy look to it- it was just beautiful...

The B'way revival, with Vanessa Williams, was terrible (except for her, I thought) but the new outdoor version (First in London, later, last summer in Central Park) took the show back to amazing again- crazy great design and new costumes/looks- the giant was made from different 'parts' onstage, by the actors- it was great.

Dangit, I can ramble.

I wish I could've stayed home today- it's too dark, wet and cold for me to concentrate. I have too much work to do and I just can't.

:/

-k

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-02-13 06:57 AM

Oh maybe it was just an email... I certainly didn't text AND email because that would have been a bit much. LOL. I stood in line for 2 hours trying to get last minute tickets to the Central Park production last summer. SOOO bummed I couldn't get in. I heard the new set was phenomenal. But I really don't know what to make of this cast. I am not convinced that Meryl Streep can pull off Bernadette's role. Ah I miss Bernadette.

I love the pages!!! SO excited to see it in person!!!

So what's going on in the world of Kory? Didja get your truck fixed? Are you working on a new show?

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Korybean!! You are alive! Darlin, I have missed you!!!!!!! As long as you don't have pics of my pages on your blog, I'll go check it out, but I'm trying my hardest not to see any of mine until it's made the complete round to everyone, lol!

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

• designguyKORY Said:

Gin! I forgot to take pictures of my book's cover- if you would take a pic of it for us, I'd be grateful!

-kory k

Be glad to!

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to gin1902

I bought my art journal this week! Keep forgetting to say that

-Stephanie

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902
In response to SJB1120

That's wonderful Stephanie! Are you sending it out?

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to gin1902

I'm going to send my pages back with all of yours in July! That way they don't have to be shipped from here.

-Stephanie

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902
In response to SJB1120

That's a good idea!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to gin1902

OK everybody, I am sure you have already been to KK's blog but the pics are uploaded to Vae's album. Remember to use the N and I password!

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120

Kory, do you like the silhouette? I have no machines what so ever, but I would really like to purchase one (or get it for Christmas). It just seems that there are too many choices!!!

-Stephanie

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902
In response to SJB1120

I GOT IT!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!! I GOT KORY'S ART JOURNAL TODAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm just beyond thrilled to get KORY'S ART JOURNAL!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-03-13 09:15 AM
In response to gin1902

Yayyyyyyy

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to Vae

Stephanie, I'll answer for Kory ... there IS no other machine than the Cameo!!! I'm completely biased, of course!! But really, I absolutely LOVE mine, use it constantly. And, Kory has told me several times that he's already loving his, too! To me it was WELL worth the investment.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to tanyaham

YAY to Gin for finally getting KK's journal!!
I've never used the Silhouette, I don't even know much about it. I have a Cricut, I really like it though I don't use it as much as I could, I just get lazy, lol. One thing I do like about my Cricut is I don't have to connected to my computer to use it. Not sure about the Silhouette, but I know there are some machines that are dependent on the computer, and I wouldn't like that at all.

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

LOL Darla-can you even imagine me with a machine that's dependent on my 'puter? LOL Just call the nice men in the white coats with the nice padded van to come and get me now.

Too excited about getting the journal. Bad part is that since it's an actual book, I sort of feel obligated to read it! LOL

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

Yes, Darla, twist that knife!!! lol

and yes, Stephanie, I LOVE my Silhouette. I'm totally obsessed. And every time I get excited or learning something new or doing something new, I text Tanya to tell her...

I haven't been able to REALLY sit down and spend some good quality time with it, tho- I have been with it every spare moment I get and have stayed up a little too late every night, playing. I haven't cut all that much, yet, tho- I have only done maybe five 12x12 sheets of different cardstocks, full of random images, just playing. Mostly, I've just been sitting in bed, designing all kindsa shapes with the software. I LOVE being able to make anything I want-

Every time I open the software, I'm still amazed by how easy it is to design in it- the drawing tools are so dang cool- it's just too easy and too much fun. If you're into that kinda thing.

Over Christmas, I spent a lot of time learning how to use the Inkscape graphic design software- and since many of the icons and ways of working in the Silhouette software are identical to Inkscape, that made it even easier/faster for me to pick up- but really, if you've ever played with the 'Paint' program on a computer, it's easy to figure out and make your own shapes right away.

-k

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

Kory~ do you want me to send a picture of just the cover to Terri to post or the IFC and 1st page also?

I've emailed Terri a picture of the cover. Uh, sorry about the interested cat that's in it too.

Edited by gin1 on 05-03-13 12:05 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-03-13 12:23 PM
In response to gin1902

Yes! We wanna see the IFC and first page too

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-03-13 12:27 PM
In response to Vae

Stephanie, I'll chime in on the cameo... if I had known that the cameo even existed, I never would have bought my cricut. The cameo is more expensive at the beginning, but MUCH cheaper in the long run since you buy only the image you want, or make your own for free. With cricut, you can't design your own images (unless you have the software that isn't available for cricut anymore) and the carts are expensive and take up space. You are pretty computer savvy so I think you would really like the cameo, and it takes up less space. That being said, I still have a cricut and they are both set up side by side now

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Vae

Yes, Ginna Tonic, please take a picture of the insides, too. Crazy, I know, but I've done fergotten what I did in there... lol

I am so so excited about the Dina Wakeley classes! So SO excited!!! Next week is gonna DRAG, I'm so excited.

More CameoTalk: (oops had to delete this, toward the end of the long paragraph I realized I was naming another online site, lol) Anyways, it was an incredible bargain.

It's almost 5!!! I'm starting to have trouble sitting still. If only my apartment were clean...

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

Willdo, Kory~and I'll do it clothed (you're welcome) as requested though some of the illustrations are less so. I'll leave your tags in, so there'll be SOME surprise when people get it.

Where did you get the library book tag-love that!

I'm using page 32 because it's got the deckle edge!!!

Did I mention I was excited!!!!!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to gin1902

What library book tag?

The check-out card thingy that goes in the pocket? That's what I'm guessing, I guess it is a tag, lol. It's an actual 'library supply.' I got them at Mardel- in the school supplies section, they have packages of blank library book checkout cards and pockets to glue into books. I was there with a friend of mine, who teaches 3rd grade- I used to help decorate his classroom right before school started. We went there to get stuff for the bulletin boards and I flipped out over the library supplies!

-k

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

dangit, what's the password for the PDAJ picture gallery?? I could've sworn I sawl it in a dang email!

-kory

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

!!! I'd flip out over those too! Mad keen on old stationary, ledgers, address books~you know, the kind that had space for addresses and phone numbers, not just icons for people's eleventy billion phone numbers and their faxes!
Thanks!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to gin1902

Ummmm, yeah, I have misplaced the password, what was it again? Can someone send it to me? Pretty please?

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-03-13 08:46 PM

Oh yes Darla, someone can. The queen can.

But she won't

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

• designguyKORY Said:
dangit, what's the password for the PDAJ picture gallery?? I could've sworn I sawl it in a dang email!

-kory

Ditto! I NEED it too.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to SherylEb

Good morning, y'all! Ms Sheryl, did you ever get the password? I think someone forgot to get it to me!
Hope everyone is doing well, would like to see more chatter on this thread!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-06-13 05:46 AM

Darla, I'm not above accepting bribes, but the going rate is getting pretty high. Lol

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-06-13 05:48 AM
In response to Vae

I wonder if Kory is planning on working on this before Friday. I was just going to bring the next one up with me... I figured it would get to him sooner that way.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to Vae

Hmmmm, let me go check my 401K, I might have enough to at least make a down payment, LOL! And good morning, V, how was your flight?

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

I'M BAAAAAACK!

Kory- I will PM you
I have posted my GLORIOUS, WONDERFUL, SPECTACULAR, FABULOUS pages that Sheryl did in my journal in my album.
Gin emailed me Kory's cover and I will go upload it in a bit-- It is on my PC.

Vae- where are you this week?

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

NO ONE better fall for bribes or begging from the ladies that didn't want the password! LOL! IF ANYONE is going to get money, it will be me, I can add it to my retirement fund!

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

Good morning everyone. Darla, walked to post office and sent the journal to you,

Vae, hope you had good flights. How was the concert!

Hope Tammy has made her destination and is living it up.

Haven't seen Ann on here lately.

Home for my lunch hour relax and catch up. My FIL is here. Nothing like opening the door and someone is asleep on your couch! That's fine and all, but I want quiet and to lay down. So I did the rude thing any daughter in law would do, I told him I had to go lay down. Talk to you another time. He said fine, but I feel rude. He will be here for supper today or tomorrow anyway. Had just went to pharmacy and filled the prescription I got last Friday, so I drugged up and layed down.
I didn't take any nerve meds this weekend, cause back was feeling ok. It's killing me today! Note to self....take the *#!& drugs!

Observation: did you know you can the butt but not [email protected]

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

Darla, I think Gins going to send it to us toay. She's such an

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to SherylEb

Vae! Yeah, just bring it up with you on Friday!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

I just posted pics of Kory's cover and first pages in his album-- Check them out! AWESOME!!!

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120

They are awesome!!! Especially that thing? You know the thing that makes me

-Stephanie

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Lemme go check it out, what's that password again?

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Good try D!

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

Terri~I'm not going to be able to mail Kory's journal out tomorrow even though earlier I said I thought I was. Drat that whole life thing interfering with crafting time! Not a huge amount left to do, by any means, but it's not going to make it to the post office tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed for Monday and I'll let you know.

More importantly, how did this thread end up at the bottom of page 2??? LOL

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902
In response to gin1902

I was lying to you, Terri. Kory's journal will be in the mail tomorrow~Friday the 10th. LOL

Edited by gin1 on 05-09-13 06:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902
In response to gin1902

Terri~Kory's art journal is on the way and have emailed you pics. Nobody look, 'cause it's not really spectacular or anything. LOL

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to gin1902

Holy macaroon, this thread is dead! If someone will just slip me the password, I'll make sure this plays livens up!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

All it takes is a pack of ChatLav with matching cardstock :>) ...or an envelope of ten, unmarked hundred dollar bills. Your choice :>) ~Judy

(although, I am open to negotiating)

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to mrsdriver5

Darla, you can send me some of those unmarked hundred dollar bills and I'll see what I can do.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to SherylEb

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-11-13 07:25 PM

LOL you all crease me up!!

Gin, Kory was all set to mail the next journal to you (mine) but since we had a few other things to mail you, he gave it to me so I will be mailing you the next one on Monday. But you'll still have a while before it's due to be mailed to the next person. Actually, Terri, Queen of the PDAJ, when is the next mailing due?

I was all set to give Kory the next one that I owe him and I left it with all my stuff in the store and I didn't realize he wasn't coming back after lunch. Thought I'd see him in the evening but we didn't make it, so I'll be mailing that one on Monday too.

This week I am hoping to get Sheryl's done as well. I thought I had an idea, but after taking the classes and learning so many new things, now I am not 100% sure what I'm going to do. So excited to get started on it though!

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to Vae

Does anyone know if there are any Brits partaking or am I the only one overseas who wants in on the journals? Because if I am I can wait until I return to the US to work on the pages, save Terri the shipping $$.

Anyone know?

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to SJB1120

Not me Stephanie. I haven't got my head around art journals yet.

I'm not sure about Anne, and Tammy's in Canada at the moment.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-12-13 09:09 AM
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Gin, I thought you asked about the next mailing... I just can't find the post. But yes you will always mail to Terri. I am only mailing to you because Kory's truck still isn't fixed and I said I'd be going to the post anyway on Monday, but think of it like it's coming from him

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902
In response to Vae

I asked on the other thread-okay, then, I'll get yours from you and send to Terri. Very excited!!!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to gin1902

I got Kory's journal Gin and you did a FABULOUS job! I need to get your pages uploaded into his album--I will work on that tonight.

To answer the question about the next mailing, it should occur the week of May 27th.

Stephanie-- I guess it was just Anne and you-- Not sure though since no one else has said. I sure thought there was someone else..

I will post back here when I get Gin's pages uploaded.

so let it be written, so let it be done!
Queen Terri (I AM the queen and I have a lamp to prove it!)

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

Thanks Terri! What a nice thing to say and thanks also for uploading the pictures!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to gin1902

I have uploaded Gin's work to Kory's journal. Check it out! VERY COOL!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-15-13 06:32 AM

I agree... I LOVE what you have done Gin! Great ideas. You are so artistic and I love it. I wish some of it would rub off on me!!! I need to remember to go post some comments.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to Vae

I wanna see, I wanna see! Pleeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz!!!!! !!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

I don't know what's wrong with these forums. Last night terri and vae, or was it gin?, kept disappearing. Now it's Darla. I wonder why she never posts on this thread anymore?~Judy

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

Terri, glad to see you're back. I need to go look up the password so I can go see. I wonder if Darla is going to be begging for the password...again? I'm still open for bribery!~Judy

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Ms Judy (yes you), perhaps you better go back to talking yourself into another shopping spree instead of spreading vicious lies and rumors about me! Oh, by the way, I checked into what I can withdraw on my 401K, I think it will just about pay for another 48 pads of paper, *wink wink* Not that I'm offering anybody a bribe or anything, just saying........

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

Well, that is a very interesting non-bribe, Darla. My mail lady would just love having that sent to my house :>) ~Judy

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

I just uploaded my pages in Kory's book--

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

I wanna see, I wanna see!!!!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-17-13 07:09 AM

Awesome Terri! I am thinking Kory should have received Darla's yesterday or it will be there today, and Gin should get mine today as well. Of course, I left the tracking numbers at home

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to Vae

Hey, y'all, I have Terri's journal. It isn't finished yet, but should be done by the end of the weekend. Can y'all please remind me when it is supposed to be in the mail?

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-17-13 08:30 AM

May 27 is the next mailing. I better get on it!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-17-13 08:32 AM
In response to Vae

I have so many totally different ideas for Sheryl's book. I had some ideas before but then I learned SO much at the Dina Wakley classes. I really need to focus on one idea so that the page doesn't look like a bunch of totally random stuff.

What is everyone's process? Do you form an idea (or maybe a sketch) ahead of time and then start or do you just kind of start and see what happens? Sometimes I really like the ones that have random bits here and there but then I can never really tell if they are truly random or if the artist had planned the whole thing.

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902
In response to Vae

I started out writing down what I remembered that people already liked or something about the person that stuck with me. Then I did small sketches of ideas. I did those when everybody was first talking about it-I think before anybody had even mailed their journals out. That way I'd have at least some idea when one showed up in the mail and wouldn't have to panic that I didn't have any ideas whatsoever. LOL Since I'm not up on all the new supplies and whatnot, and wouldn't experiment in somebody elses journal anyway, I'm more sticking with what I know.

With Kory's, I had several ideas, drew out 2 or 3 of them, took a lot of pictures for details (when 1 of my ideas involved electrical equipment), cut out silhouettes, actually mocked up a page with folds and added pages (kind of like a book within a book) and never used any of it. LOL

When I got his book-an actual book and read the pages, I knew I wanted to keep some of the words, so I liked the idea of getting rid of the other words and that led to the idea of interesting shaped things that you wouldn't normally see, so I found some and drew them.

Um, was that what you were asking? LOL

Edited by gin1 on 05-17-13 10:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-17-13 11:26 AM
In response to gin1902

Yup, that's pretty much what I was asking. I'm wondering how many people start without a real cohesive idea.

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902
In response to Vae

So...my short answer would be, yes, I do start with a cohesive idea, but don't always end up using it. LOL!!!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to gin1902

LOL! I usually have an idea in my head, but when I actually start working on it, it doesn't always translate well. Kind of like someone else's translation skills, LOL!

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

Just got Vae's journal! Excited about it!!! I hope to be able to mail it on the 27th, but today's the 18th, so I'm not promising to be able to do that.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to gin1902

no worries Gin--

I don't have a clue what I am going to do until I sit down to do it.

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902

Thanks Terri! I'll let you know when I mail it. And thank you for the markers! I've never had that kind-I'm really liking the brush end. Thank you!!!

gin1902
Mayor
gin1902
In response to gin1902

Remember all that nonsense I was going on and on about a couple of posts back? Like how I'd never experiment in someone elses journal? How I wouldn't use products I wasn't familiar with? That I'd be sticking to stuff I knew?

Well, nevermind all that gibberish. I'm now doing ALL of that in Vae's art journal! And maybe more!!! (maniacal) LOL

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to gin1902

Next week is mailing week

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-25-13 08:59 PM

Yay! I finished Sheryl's AJ tonight. I am just waiting for it to dry. I'll wait overnight and then take pics tomorrow in some good light.

Darla, can you please let me know before you send me the next one? Depending on when you send it, I might have a different address for you. If it looks like it will arrive while we are in transition, I might ask you to send it to Rob at his office, if you don't mind.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Vae

Yeah for another round almost done!!!

Good plan Vae!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Terri, I just emailed you a photo of the journal pages. I thought I was done with it last weekend, but I opened it today to take another look at it before putting in it the envie for mailing and decided it needed some tweaking. Now it's done, lol.
Vader, I am planning on making a post office run on Tuesday. Let me know if you want me to mail to the apartment or Rob's office, either one works for me. His office might be better just in case my day falls into the crapper and I don't make it to the PO until Wednesday.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-26-13 06:50 PM

Darla, for Tuesday or Wednesday it should be fine to mail to the same address you have. Rob extended our lease here until the 6th just in case. thanks

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to Vae

I figure I should do this on the correct thread. Gin, your AJ is done and drying. I will take photos and get it sent to Darla tomorrow.

Got to work on some Relay for life stuff I promised to have done by tomorrow.

Oops! I hear hubs coming in garage. I gave him a hard time about leaving earlier, I may have to go visit.

Page 4 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics