Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: ###Time to Vote### May Ugly Paper Challeng        (Topic#1587311)
DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

Welcome to the Ugly Paper Challenge...

The object of this challenge is to make your mind work, thinking Outside the Box and using up papers in your stash you thought you would never use.

**PLEASE if you don't think you will finish, please do not join this month. It will take everyone doing their part.**

To sign up, Please PM me your name, screenname and mailing address BY 4/30 and you will be entered.

You then mail two UGLY 12x12 pieces of paper and one ugly embellishment BY 5/5 (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT) to the address given to you by me. Make your layout then post here BY 5/31.

I will then post a poll. If ten entries or less everyone will go in the poll, if more then ten entries you will pm me the top 5(don't vote for yourself, you get a vote for pming me.) You will also get 2 extra votes towards the poll if you use the embellishment sent to you.

Rules:
- Must use all or part of the two 12x12 papers supplied to you.
- Must be able to see both pieces on the layout.
- Must allow public embedding.
- No digital layouts due to the papers being used.
- Must send out your papers by 5/5 **YOU MUST DO THIS**
- Layouts must be uploaded here by 5/31 at midnight to qualify for the votes.
- One layout per person please.
- Must take a before picture of the papers and post on the thread.

NEW RULES:
You MUST check in at least once a week. (If you are on vacation just let me know ahead of time)
If you do not check in, your layout will not be allowed in the poll.

Also if you have not signed up by the last day of the month you must WAIT until the following month. NO exceptions! (it is too hard to change everything after addresses have gone out)

If you do not check in and/or post your layout you will NOT be allowed in the following month with new papers. You may participate again with the papers that you have and you may be required to send new papers out. (unless of course you have had a emergency or let us know you will be out of town)

From now on if you are participating in the current month you must have a completed layout before signing up for this month. If you are a brand new player please go ahead and sign up now.

Easiest way to mail these is to put them between cardboard and tape the edges or you could put them in a tube and mail them that way.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I hope I made this clear enough.
.........Now let's get scrappin'..........

All photos must be coded so I can embed them onto the front page.

Note on embedding:

ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab under the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Link/Embed Image' link in the 'Share & Link' box to the left of the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.

Edited by DaNel Hicks on 06-01-13 02:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to DaNel Hicks

Players

1. AuntyT

May Uglies By AuntyT

Uglies

My Men By AuntyT

Not ugly at all (never are)
--------------------

2. charcats7

ugly papers for May By Charcats7
Uglies

Sparky By Charcats7
Not so Uglies
---------------

3. chaton_13

May uglies By Chaton_13
Uglies

---------------

4. DaNel Hicks

Mine got lost in the mail Oh well, hopefully they will show up soon. Jalynne was supposed to be sending me the ones she got last month and did not get to.

---------------

5. klweist

May 2013 Ugly Papers By Klweist

Uglies

Planes, Trains, and....Cruise ships?? By Klweist
Not so Uglies.

---------------

6. Lookin4newideas

May ugly papers By Lookin4newideas

Uglies

Public embedding is disabled for this image.
Not so Uglies

---------------

7. Marcilb

May Ugly Papers for Ugly paper challenge By Marcilb
Uglies

I'm moving! By Marcilb

Not so Uglies

---------------

8. Nannyfeb

May Uglies By Nannyfeb
Uglies

Famous Daves By Nannyfeb
Not so Uglies

---------------

9. NMscrapper

May Ugly Papers By NMscrapper
Uglies

He Makes Her Laugh By NMscrapper
Not so Uglies

---------------

10. Pam in TX

May Uglies By Pam In TX

Uglies

Pam 1961 By Pam In TX
Not so uglies
---------------

11. sasload4

May uglies By Sasload4
Uglies

May Uglies Revamped By Sasload4
Not so Uglies

---------------

12. TreniMemories

May Ugly Paper Challenge By TreniMemories

Uglies

Stretching & Growing By TreniMemories
Not so Uglies

---------------

13. YourScrapAttack

may uglies By YourScrapAttack
Uglies

Not so Uglies at all
---------------

Edited by DaNel Hicks on 06-01-13 02:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper

I'm in!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to NMscrapper

IN IN IN!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to MarciLB

Sign me up!

Nannyfeb
Guru
Nannyfeb

I am sooooo in---- I missed you all last month.

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to Nannyfeb

This was so much fun!! Please sign me up! I already have some U-G-L-Y paper in mind!

chaton_13
Guru
chaton_13
In response to klweist

I'll play. Finals are almost over, so I will have way more free time!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to chaton_13

ill sign up please.

Edited by YourScrapAttack on 04-25-13 10:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to YourScrapAttack

I'm in again.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to Lookin4newideas

Sign ups for just a few more days. Come one come all and join the challenge of working ugly papers into beautiful layouts.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Me please

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to charcats7

And me PLEASE

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to sasload4

Me too! I thought I had already signed up!

TreniMemories
Veteran
TreniMemories
In response to AuntyT

Will you accept a less experienced sb.com player? This sounds like so much fun and I have the perfect paper to send - it's so very ugly!!

To plead my case, I recently completed my first sb.com swap and am on my way to finishing my second this weekend!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to TreniMemories

• TreniMemories Said:
Will you accept a less experienced sb.com player? This sounds like so much fun and I have the perfect paper to send - it's so very ugly!!

To plead my case, I recently completed my first sb.com swap and am on my way to finishing my second this weekend!

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!!!
I'm Sandra the Scot, and I'm the nicest person in this thread . I send well matching papers and embellie that has never stumped a vict oops, fellow scrapper, and believe me there are some devilish women in this thread that love to trip you up with the nightmarish papers they send. So like I said, welcome, come in, take your shoes off and make yourself at home, tea or coffee? The other ladies will try and tell you different about me, but I strongly urge you to just take it all with a grain of salt.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

• TreniMemories Said:

Welcome aboard. Just PM me your mailing address ASAP because I send out addresses on the first day of the month (tomorrow)

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
  • TreniMemories Said:

I'm Sandra the Scot, and I'm the nicest person in this thread . I send well matching papers and embellie that has never stumped a vict oops, fellow scrapper, and believe me there are some devilish women in this thread that love to trip you up with the nightmarish papers they send. So like I said, welcome, come in, take your shoes off and make yourself at home, tea or coffee? The other ladies will try and tell you different about me, but I strongly urge you to just take it all with a grain of salt.

No no no- do NOT believe Sandra the Scott - she is when it comes to this challenge. As you will find out- I am the only here!

TreniMemories
Veteran
TreniMemories
In response to charcats7

Phew, Thanks for straightening me out Char! I was about to rethink the challenge I'm going to put someone through with my papers & embellie. I was about to let someone off easy with matching paper! I'm glad to be another victim in the challenge

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

Oh boy and so it begins you'd think with all the angels around here there would be no ugly papers challenge!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to AuntyT

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to AuntyT

• AuntyT Said:
Oh boy and so it begins you'd think with all the angels around here there would be no ugly papers challenge!

Now remember Tayrah, we don't have ugly papers or embellies as we always take these ugly ducklings and make them into majestic swans of LOs!!

Tut, tut, look just because my horns are holding up my lovely glowing halo, don't run the newbie off just yet, I've got to thoroughly christen her!!!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
  • AuntyT Said:

Now remember Tayrah, we don't have ugly papers or embellies as we always take these ugly ducklings and make them into majestic swans of LOs!!

Tut, tut, look just because my horns are holding up my lovely glowing halo, don't run the newbie off just yet, I've got to thoroughly christen her!!!

Oh heavens.....it is getting super deep in here. Better get out the mop and bucket . As a close friend of Sandra's I urge you to be wary of her claims to being an angel. After all she is Scottish. LOL
I would like to join in this month please.

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to Pam in TX

I know I'm going to work harder this month to find some really fantastic papers. Now that I have a month under my belt (LOL), I see that I can get even "nicer". Grab your or gals, this is gonna be a bumpy ride.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
  • TreniMemories Said:

And that's why when she 'angeled' someone last month and sent out two sets of ugly papers, I voted for them both as being the uglies papers sent. Angel in disguise. And don't let that Scottish decent fool you. She told me how much Scottish she is. I think I have more Scottish blood in me than she does!! HAH!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

got my addy- ready to mail out my perfectly matching pps & embellie

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to charcats7

love all the " " claims in here. ive gotten papers from you ladies for a lonnnng time and none came from a . none are matching and all the other stuff. there all hideous and nasty.

welcome aboard

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

My beauties went out today! It's sad when I find myself at the store putting papers together in my mind for the ugly challenge!

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to AuntyT

My pretties went postal this morning.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• Lookin4newideas Said:
  • sasload4 Said:
  • TreniMemories Said:

And that's why when she 'angeled' someone last month and sent out two sets of ugly papers, I voted for them both as being the uglies papers sent. Angel in disguise. And don't let that Scottish decent fool you. She told me how much Scottish she is. I think I have more Scottish blood in me than she does!! HAH!

In your dreams, In your dreams, In your dreams.

TreniMemories
Veteran
TreniMemories
In response to sasload4

I'm all packaged but missed the P.O. today. My husband will do the dirty deed tomorrow for me....go to the post office that is, what were you thinking!?!?!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to AuntyT

mailed my uglies...and I am getting my uglies from my sister in law (nannyfeb-Barbara) on Sunday!-she has my name!---I am going to charge her postage! LOL!!!!!

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to MarciLB

Headed to town in the morning to send off the papers when I take my DD to watch her friend play soccer. She's hoping she can come home with us to play.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to klweist

Oh Rhonda, quit your complaining, You should be a pro at your uglies by now.. how many times have you gotten the peace van? LOL.. I think it's rather cute. But, no, I don't want it. And no, I haven't given it to you either.

My uglies were mailed out this this afternoon. um I guess it's already Saturday, so Friday afternoon.. they went west of me and probably south.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to sasload4

scrapping today- hoping my package arrives before next weekend. my victim err recipient should have hers soon

Edited by charcats7 on 05-04-13 10:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to charcats7

Oh boy, are they coming from Sally or Char? hmmmm, and if those 'pretties' are from either one of them, I may be in a tad bit trouble.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to sasload4

I think I had your name not too long ago. So, nope, they're not coming from me. I hate when I can't remember what papers I sent. But I do remember who I sent them to. And no matter how ugly they are, she always manages to pull them off. I'll be curious to see how she likes them!

TreniMemories
Veteran
TreniMemories

I'm excited to see the challenge delivered to my mailbox this week!! (tap tap tapping my fingers, waiting semi-patiently....) I think my submittal should arrive in ______'s mailbox tomorrow or Tuesday!!

klweist
Diva
klweist

Char, victim was right! Received them on Saturday. My DD said, they're pretty. But, DH said they are ugly...LOL. I'll post them in a little bit.

I got mine mailed out today (Saturday turned out to be a rough day with the extra kiddo). I thought Hannah's friend would keep her occupied. Nope, it just gave me twice the kids to care for!
The PO said they'll get there on Thursday.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to klweist

• klweist Said:
Char, victim was right! Received them on Saturday. My DD said, they're pretty. But, DH said they are ugly...LOL. I'll post them in a little bit.

I got mine mailed out today (Saturday turned out to be a rough day with the extra kiddo). I thought Hannah's friend would keep her occupied. Nope, it just gave me twice the kids to care for!
The PO said they'll get there on Thursday.

I judged the ugliness by my DH's reaction to combos. Can hardly wait to see what you do with them

Received mine from Michaela today- not bad- have some ideas brewing. Due to my printer being on the fritz I'll have to send in to get them printed

ugly papers for May By Charcats7

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to charcats7

Hi Sally - How could you forget that lovely peaches and beachwear combo that showed up in my mailbox yesterday?! After all of the care you took to create this beautiful selection of design elements for my pleasure, shame on you! LOL!

Can't get a pic until Thursday, so will post then.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

Still no ugly mail for me

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

• NMscrapper Said:
Hi Sally - How could you forget that lovely peaches and beachwear combo that showed up in my mailbox yesterday?! After all of the care you took to create this beautiful selection of design elements for my pleasure, shame on you! LOL!

Can't get a pic until Thursday, so will post then.

LOL..omg, now I remember. And I didn't have to go out and buy any papers. Those were in my stash. I have confidence in you Carol, that you'll turn them into something lovely!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

chaton_13
Guru
chaton_13
In response to charcats7

I got mine today......they're not too bad. Marci was pretty nice to me! Will post a pic soon

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to chaton_13

Still waiting.......

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to sasload4

I got my uglies just now from Rhonda. You must love me Rhonda, lol.. They are really pretty. I love the purple paper. I'll take a picture later this afternoon. I just had to log on real quick. The other paper is a cute heart print and the embellie is a piece of maroonish colored felt. I pick on you all the time and you are so sweet to me. Thank you. You do deserve the award.

klweist
Diva
klweist

Sandra, Congrats on winning one of the NSD challenges! I was excited to see a name I recognized!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to klweist

where did you see the list of winners, Kelly?

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Hope to work on my LO this weekend- making up cards for a craft fair in the evenings

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to charcats7

Here are my uglies:

nice papers, just have to find something to go along with hearts...

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to klweist

• klweist Said:
Sandra, Congrats on winning one of the NSD challenges! I was excited to see a name I recognized!!

Thanks so much. I almost forgot about NSD and so I was rushing around like a chicken with my head cut off just throwing things together. I got all my challenges in with 20 minutes to spare. This was the first time I've done NSD with Scrapbook.com and I'm so glad I did.

CONGRATULATIONS Sally on your win for the washi tape LO!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to sasload4

I won? How did you find out? Where do you look to see who won?

Never mind, I found it!! WOO HOO!! Can't wait to see what we've won. I guess a couple of them.

And congrats to you and Kelly too!

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 05-08-13 01:15 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

chaton_13
Guru
chaton_13

Congrats Sally! Will have to let us know when you get!!!

Here are my not so bad uglies! Marci is always so good to me!
May uglies By Chaton_13

TreniMemories
Veteran
TreniMemories
In response to chaton_13

Nice work Aunty T! This will really take some work (and fun) to figure out this challenge!

What cute giraffes!! But the "variety" paper just doesn't work with the color or style.

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to chaton_13

• chaton_13 Said:
Congrats Sally! Will have to let us know when you get!!!

Here are my not so bad uglies! Marci is always so good to me!
May uglies By Chaton_13

Wow! You have a really positive outlook on "not so bad". I guess it's all in perspective.

Edited by klweist on 05-09-13 04:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to klweist

Oh my, those giraffes are adorable! They even coordinate with the other paper. What fun!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

My uglies arrived the other day and I put a picture in my gallery but I haven't been able to get on a real computer to post them to the group yet. I kind of like them and have an idea of what to do

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Pam in TX

ACU - planning on working mine this weekend- I hope anyway- been making cards for a craft fair in the evenings

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• TreniMemories Said:
Nice work Aunty T! This will really take some work (and fun) to figure out this challenge!

What cute giraffes!! But the "variety" paper just doesn't work with the color or style.

So workable, and boy does the vintage paper and embellie look familiar LOL.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to sasload4

My heart is saddened still no uglies

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to sasload4

I keep forgetting to post the photo of my papers. Last month, I immediately knew what I wanted to do. This month...not so much! LOL.

Here they are:
May 2013 Ugly Papers By Klweist

Nannyfeb
Guru
Nannyfeb
In response to klweist

I come to you with a heavy No Uglies for me yet. I keep watching for the but nope not yet.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to Nannyfeb

I have one more sheet of that variety paper, good grief I loved the paper pack but as soon as I saw those three sheets I knew where they were going to the ugly pile.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to sasload4

Saturday got booked up with to-do's and then we have friends over for dinner that night- so I am holding tight to being able to scrap on Sunday...

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to charcats7

The regular postie is off today, so who knows what time the mail will come, oh how I hope my papers specially picked for me will arrive today.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to sasload4

We have a 3 way tie!!!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15878...

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

Still nothing

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• DaNel Hicks Said:

I didn't know there was a poll until now

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to charcats7

May Ugly Papers By NMscrapper

Here's what my "pal" Sally sent me. Should be interesting to see what I can come up with this time, lol!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to charcats7

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

• Lookin4newideas Said:
Here are my uglies:

nice papers, just have to find something to go along with hearts...

i was having a blah day and was unsure of what to pick so i just grabbed two mismatched ones.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

JCI

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to charcats7

These are my ugly papers--they came from my sister in law--nannyfeb-Barbara...

May Ugly Papers for Ugly paper challenge By Marcilb

I used the diamond paper in the long strip...The other paper...I cut out the green leaves and then cut 1/2 circles and tucked them under that piece of ribbon.....no embellie used...

I'm moving! By Marcilb

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to MarciLB

Still waiting for my uglies, maybe today!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to AuntyT

Rhonda - your "blah" day, brightened my day!

Carol - you know I love you! I didn't think they were all that ugly, lol. Admit it, don't you like a good challenge now and then?

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

ACU - stealing a few minutes to scrap today- hope to have more time tomorrow but taking what I can get

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to charcats7

Oh dearie me oh my, still nothing!!

Edited by sasload4 on 05-11-13 11:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to sasload4

Yep sure do, Sally. Just have to whine a bit for form's sake, lol! Love ya back!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Here is my page- stole a couple hours to do it yesterday, just took a pic this morning to post:

Sparky By Charcats7

Yes I did use the embellie- it's the blue flower under the large photo

Nannyfeb
Guru
Nannyfeb
In response to charcats7

Happy Mothers Day to all you Wonderful gals.

I am so sad still nothing for me- --- guess I am just going to have to eat my sadness away today.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to Nannyfeb

Hang in there Barbara! Mine came yesterday just need to flatten and then photograph!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to AuntyT

JCI

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to charcats7

nobody loves me

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to sasload4

Sandra- I don't think it's that at all- if you need someone to angel you some papers- I can do that

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to charcats7

Thanks Char, but Pam (In Texas) lives 20 minutes from me and I'll have her angel me, I know she'll take great pleasure in it after I angeled her many moons ago. Is that okay with you DaNel?

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

You were starting to worry me, Carol. I thought maybe I went too far. I could have sent you the tooth fairy paper with soccer balls or footballs. Now those two together were pretty ugly and the colors did not match at all.

That sucks that some of you haven't received your uglies yet. Especially with a holiday weekend at the end of the month. Although, I don't I have plans.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
Thanks Char, but Pam (In Texas) lives 20 minutes from me and I'll have her angel me, I know she'll take great pleasure in it after I angeled her many moons ago. Is that okay with you DaNel?

Sure I don't know what happened with the person that was supposed to send to you.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

Well, foaling season this year is over. We had our last foal at 12:46 am this morning.

I'm soooooooooo tired with so little sleep lately.

I will check the winner of the poll in just a little bit.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• DaNel Hicks Said:
  • sasload4 Said:

Sure I don't know what happened with the person that was supposed to send to you.

Maybe they will still come, and if they do I'll use them next month. I spoke to Pam and like I knew she would she is going to take great pleasure in picking out the grandest of papers and embellie. I will receive them tomorrow.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
  • DaNel Hicks Said:
  • sasload4 Said:

Maybe they will still come, and if they do I'll use them next month. I spoke to Pam and like I knew she would she is going to take great pleasure in picking out the grandest of papers and embellie. I will receive them tomorrow.

Sounds like you are a glutton for punishment

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
  • sasload4 Said:
  • DaNel Hicks Said:
  • sasload4 Said:

Sounds like you are a glutton for punishment

Something like that

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to sasload4

Here they are, I think they're rather nice.

May Uglies By AuntyT

Nannyfeb
Guru
Nannyfeb
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
nobody loves me

Oh Sandra Not to worry we all Love you. I to have no uglies. I can't imagine that someone out there does not have a few sheets of unwanted paper to share with their friends. Hang in there.

SMILE :HUGS

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Nannyfeb

• Nannyfeb Said:
  • sasload4 Said:
nobody loves me

Oh Sandra Not to worry we all Love you. I to have no uglies. I can't imagine that someone out there does not have a few sheets of unwanted paper to share with their friends. Hang in there.

SMILE :HUGS

Thanks Barbara

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to sasload4

I'm laughing so hard because for the past 3 hours Pam has been putting papers together for me, and even her daughter joined in the process!! I'm in so much trouble (I think) I might just turn to jelly!!

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to sasload4

jci...

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to klweist

Pam gave me my uglies, but for some reason I can't upload them into my gallery, so whenever I can I'll post them. They are not that bad!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to sasload4

home again today with a migraine- comes in waves- I'm in the basement piddling because it's much cooler here, keeps my BP lower & thus helps with the pain Waiting on DH to get home & take me to the clinic for a torodol shot- after 2 days it's time to take further measures

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to charcats7

CHAR - I've got a nasty headache today, and I'm hoping it doesn't go into a migraine, not had one in a few months. I hope you get to feeling better soon, those things are horrendous. I have a friend who has suffered from Cluster Migraines for 20+ years, she now takes a blood pressure medicine along with her shots and it has helped dramatically. Has your doctor thought of something like that?

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics