With all the rain and warm weather, insects abound. This month's colors are the colors of the lady bug - black and red. Use both of these colors. These two colors should be prominent but you can add other colors as needed.
1. You must use both colors in your layout - other colors allowed in addition to the two.
2. Any size of layout, digi or paper, one or 2-pages are allowed.
3. Only one layout per person can be submitted for voting.
4. You MUST allow public embedding to be entered into the challenge.
5. You can only upload new layouts from June 1st until June 30th, 2013 at 5pm GMT/9am PST (sb.com time). Open to new entries anytime during the month.
6. PLEASE LINK THE PRODUCTS USED ON YOUR LAYOUT - it's great to find out what lovely products you have used.
7. Only when the challenge has been closed, PM me the numbers of your favorite 3 layouts. The layout with the most votes, wins!
8. Do not vote for yourself as you will get a vote from me for pm-ing yours.
9. Try to leave comments on the layouts entered in the challenge ... everyone needs a little love.
10. Have fun!
Twist: Place at least one insect on the page.
View Challenge Here: June Colour Challenge -LadyBug -closed and voting.