Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: {*Smash Book Challenge* - Full & Busy Smashing Away!}        (Topic#1588477)
KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
...Whenever free shipping day comes around, I'm hoping to add Tasty book to my collection, as well.

JUST mentioned this yesterday or so & bam! Today (5 minutes ago) I took advantage of free shipping & just finished ordering both the Tasty book, as well as some Queen & Company washi tape that just so happened to also be on sale! (insert score!)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to julie101

• julie101 Said:

I have a Question

Does a smash book have to be done in order?

Cause I just seem to flip through the pages and work on the page that jumps out?

No, not at all! It's meant to be completely random & whatever strikes your fancy!

I usually just pick whatever page seems the most fun or easiest to scrap. For me, this usually means 'the top 10 listings'.

Another way to start, might mean picking a favorite photo, a page inspired by color or a page or 2 inspired by a favorite technique or one that you have been wanting to try!

p.s. The great thing about the latest sb.com updates/changes is even if you don't start on page 1 when posting, you can now go back & reshuffle/resort your project pages without losing all of your gallery love & comments.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to swonders

• swonders Said:
Where do ya'll get the washi tape? I'm intrigued.... I know, I know, you can't believe I haven't used it, right? LOL....

I had purchased some Pink Paislee 'deco tape' about a year ago (more lacey, delicate & girlie) here at sb.com. This is the first time that I'm actually using it (for my Pretty book).

The only other tape that I have (prior to today) is from the $1 bin at Target. It's a bit wider, but still cool looking & can always be cut down, if and or as desired.

Michaels has a washi section. I usually end up buying other things, but they have a good selection nevertheless.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
  • KellyCali Said:
  • julie101 Said:

Well I just bought another 3 smash books hopefully they wont take long to arrive.

I have 5 total SmashBooks - have been avoiding looking at them in the stores, online, etc to keep from buying another. I am only working on the one & the other 4 are on top of a stack of stuff I need to sort thru. Maybe I need to play hooky for a day & sort thru it.

This past Friday I took in 2 kitties to foster for a bit & that has also disrupted my basement organization as I had to make room for more litterboxes, plus I put their food down there so my kitty & them wouldn't fight over that territory. Here we are on the 6th day & last night they discovered it's safe to come upstairs. I hope to be taking photos of both of them (one is very shy & hides all the time for every little noise). This is my first time fostering & it isn't stressful, just takes extra time.

I to have taken on to cats both older one 5 something years they were dur to be put to sleep and been here a week and still hide and not eating unless everyone is in bed they use a litter tray but my hubby has just found a place in my craft room they been peeing lucky its a wooden floor.

I hope the kittens settle for you I could never foster I would wanna keep them all Im such a sucker for unwanted animals

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to julie101

• julie101 Said:

So new smash books are on there way yay

I got the pink one cause its pretty

Green one is a food one and since I started a healthy eating and weight loss I thought it would be prefect for that journey

And Blue ons which is retro so I thought that would be good for my every day life

Now Im also thinking of getting the Blue School ones ready for next year when both my kids are at school so I might get it while its on special and put it away

Dose any one know I am doing to do a crafting smash book is there a book that is a crafters one?

Well I have a spare hour or so before dinner needs to be started so I'm going to work on a page or 2

I LOVE the idea about an eating book! I started eating better this week since I sat on the couch Tuesday night wondering if I was going to have a stroke my BP was so high. Went to the doc's on Weds and talked about diet and exercise. My starting motivation is not having a stroke! Thanks for the idea!! Oh, and good luck on your healthy eating and weight loss.

Edited by klweist on 06-14-13 04:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to klweist

• klweist Said:
Sorry, Char I guess I got confused when you said you were short a year and retiring at 60.

Now it makes sense. If I would have been allowed to reach 15 years Military service, with a medical discharge I would have been able to draw Military retirement when I turned 60- they shorted me 11 months in being able to do that. Guess I should have explained more- sorry.

swonders
Diva
swonders
In response to klweist

I also love the idea about a food/diet type book! You ladies rock. Maybe I'll get through with my first one and start one like that myself. Great inspiration to help stay on your goals.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

NEW! There are NEW SmashBooks?!?!? And I was so trying to avoid looking at them... now have the Tasty in my cart LOL

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to charcats7

Well I just done 2 pages in my book I will share tomorrow at its almost midnight

swonders
Diva
swonders
In response to julie101

Yay! I got my first page done. It's simple but it's a start.

Smash Book Inspiration By Swonders

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to swonders

YAY Shelly - you go girl

Hope to finish my newest work tomorrow- maybe tonight- DH is heading to AT for 15 days (that annual Army thing) so I'll have lots of scrap time. Now to hope my energy holds out- taking extra Vit B

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to charcats7

Photo of the covers of the 2 books that I am working on, as well as a couple of my completed pages so far.

I may or may not add a couple of small touches to them.

TFL!

{K&Company Smash*} By KellyCali

{Glamour Girls *Project Smash*} By KellyCali

{Days To Remember *Project Smash*} By KellyCali

{Mademoiselle *Project Smash*} By KellyCali

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Great Job Shelly & Thanks So Much for sharing your inspirational list this week!

I really like how you used it on your page!

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to KellyCali

Hey Kelly, is there an age limit? My DD, who is 10, has been watching me do challenges and wanting to join a challenge and this one would be perfect. If that's not possible, could she just join for fun? You could exclude her from the drawing.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to klweist

• klweist Said:
  • julie101 Said:

So new smash books are on there way yay

I got the pink one cause its pretty

Green one is a food one and since I started a healthy eating and weight loss I thought it would be prefect for that journey

And Blue ons which is retro so I thought that would be good for my every day life

Now Im also thinking of getting the Blue School ones ready for next year when both my kids are at school so I might get it while its on special and put it away

Dose any one know I am doing to do a crafting smash book is there a book that is a crafters one?

Well I have a spare hour or so before dinner needs to be started so I'm going to work on a page or 2

I LOVE the idea about an eating book! I started eating better this week since I sat on the couch Tuesday night wondering if I was going to have a stroke my BP was so high. Went to the doc's on Weds and talked about diet and exercise. My starting motivation is not having a stroke! Thanks for the idea!! Oh, and good luck on your healthy eating and weight loss.

I cant wait to start it I'm already enjoying some yummy healthy recipes 3kg gone so far.

Good luck with your its never easy but it can be done

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to julie101

Dobule Page in the Smash Book By Julie101

Here is my double I done last night

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to OlesyaK.

My bad but I just brought another 3 smash books

A red one for my craft addiction
Blue School one for my kids next year I wanted it now in case I cant get it in 6 months
And a black one my kids are on school holidays as of next week so I thought together we could do a school holiday one

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to julie101

Girl, I think you are officially hooked...

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to klweist

Highly possible but lately I don't seem to have a lot of time for layouts these are fun books that I can also do while out and about

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to julie101

Good Morning .. lots of great pages done I will leave some love when I get back from church and hopefully work some in mine Thanks for all the love on my pages and I am really loving this Smash thing ...lol

Have a Great Sunday !!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to julie101

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Teresakay

Hi guys!

Just stopping in to drop off what I just finished. Glad to see all the pages ya'll have made. I'll BBL to get caught up on the lovin

Thanks for the friend request Kelly!

Pages 13 and 14 By DittoBabyGirl

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Here is a quick one I finished while still not finishing my other 2-pg as I have not got the wording right (trying to write a poem of sorts) - thought this was a fun distraction- my new Love of Washi Tape

SmashBook- Love of Washi Tape By Charcats7

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to charcats7

New Smash Books By Julie101

3 out of 5 new smash books I order

Also question what do people do with those pages in the books that you just don't like?

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to julie101

Love your new books. I haven't used enough pages to deal with the ones I don't really like. I guess I figured I would deal with them somehow, cover with paper or washi or photos.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to klweist

There are a couple of pages I don't like in my book. I was thinking of covering with paper I do like-lol!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Claggy

Thinking about some retail therapy today. I have not left my house in two days due to working on projects and crazy weather.

There may be another SMASH book in my future... at least some more washi!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Claggy

Hi, just checking in & passing through!

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to klweist

• klweist Said:
Love your new books. I haven't used enough pages to deal with the ones I don't really like. I guess I figured I would deal with them somehow, cover with paper or washi or photos.

Yes that's a good ideal

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to julie101

Hiya ladies!

Love all your washi tape Char! I am newly addicted /)

Julie- the pages I don't like (which seems to be a lot) I just cover with paper. Out of the 12 pages I did I think I covered about 10 of them lol

Yay for new smash books! I got my package from J's today. But alas my weekend is over When do y'all find time to smash/ scrapbook? I work full time so I only get to scrap on Sundays. By the time I get get home, make my lunch and dinner for the next day my mojo is gone

julie101
Diva
julie101

I might just add a photo or paper over mine only about 5 not so keen on so I will work it out

As for me I scrap as I can when I can mostly at night when kids are in bed

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to OlesyaK.

Here is the cover of my pink smash book

Pink Smash Book By Julie101

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to julie101

Donna, this month I've had a really hard time getting time to scrap. Doing this Alaska book for my folks, I really try to simplify, simplify, simplify. Some LOs call for more work but I have actually learned to make them clean and simple so I have more output. I can think about the design anywhere I am. Then, I may get out the supplies I want. And, another time the photos. Then, when I have a bigger chunk of time, I place it and glue it all down. When I don't have a day to scrap, I try to do it in chunks like that.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to klweist

checking in. Got my knee highs journal - it turns out to be bigger than the pink paisley and I like it better for the beach photos) anyway, the book is here, the pages are great, the papers are ready, the photos are printed... and I got jitters and worry where should I start... yikes!

swonders
Diva
swonders
In response to OlesyaK.

Good morning ladies! I had a very busy weekend. (DD got accepted into the Nursing program at a school close to home, so she's moving back in.) Just ordered my first ever washi tape! Can't wait to get it and add it to my pages.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to swonders

so glad others are as addicted to washi as I am

Olesya- just flip thru the book & when you find a page or 2 that inspires you- stop & work it! I so need to go work on the pages I started several days ago....

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to charcats7

{Monday Mail} By KellyCali

{Dollar Store Finds} By KellyCali

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to KellyCali

Kelly, I was getting ready to PM you to make sure you were ok. Haven't seen much of you in here since Friday. Glad to see a post!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to klweist

Here's my first set of pages.

*The Ranch By Claggy

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Claggy

Awesome start Nancy

Haven't finished my next 2 yet- have had a migraine 6 days now- got a shot today- still not completely gone, but better- think I ate some MSG

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to charcats7

Hello All

Been working on a double page in my all about me book Im hoping to get it finished tonight though today I better clean the house :).

Just about to leave to pick my daughter up from school them take her to ballet.

swonders
Diva
swonders
In response to KellyCali

Love the rollers!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to klweist

Good Morning!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

• klweist Said:
Kelly, I was getting ready to PM you to make sure you were ok. Haven't seen much of you in here since Friday. Glad to see a post!

I'm usually always around, here & there & on some of the other threads.

Also, if I'm not here, then it probably means I'm away busy shopping.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Speaking of shopping....

Time for the 'insider tip' of the week!

Word on the street is...

Walmart not only has Smash book items, but they are currently being clearanced! Disclaimer - As we all know, not every Walmart is the same, so you might have to try & look at more than one!

AND if that's not enough, be sure to look around your local Michael's as well. Some of their Smash supplies are being marked down & on clearance as well (for example, the larger pocket books are going as low as $5.00).

This completes your weekly 'tip of the day'...Enjoy!

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to KellyCali

Morning ladies well last day for school then my daughter is on holidays for the next 2 weeks

I finished my double page last night and shall share a bit later.

Has anyone tried or made their own smash book? I thought it might be a fun way to use up all the left over items I have but first I better use the books I have brought.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to julie101

I'm considering it Julie.

I don't have a Bind-It-All, but am thinking of using chipboard & or various colored thick board, along with book rings.

I may even go as far as picking up some extra board books & covering those. Very much like a December Daily which I've done in the past.

That way, not only can I add whatever type of materials I like, but I can also let the book expand a bit more.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to KellyCali

What about the [email protected]? They give you the ability to choose the page. I've been looking at those ALOT!!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Claggy

Happy Friday Everyone!

Anybody planning on Smashing this weekend?

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

I'm planning on heading to M's to pickup some replacement adhesive. Can't smash if I don't have any refills! Project Life is suppose to have arrived at M's as well, so I'm going to have to see if I can find 2 of the packs I need (honey & baby).

I'm also suppose to be working on a mini album for a friend, but I might need a different expandable album.

I'll probably stop by the Dollar store once more for a few things, as well as Walmart to see if I can find any of the Smash album supplies that I've been hearing about!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Waiting on someone to come by who should have been here already. Once they finally get here (make that, if they ever get here) I'm hoping to work on a couple of pages.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to KellyCali

Afternoon ladies

I just done some food shopping gosh I would be so rich if we didn't have to eat

Im going to start smashing shortly first I need to clean my toilet my son always seem to pee on the floor

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to julie101

Here's what I ended up finding on clearance at M's...not too bad, not too bad at all!

SMASH* supplies By KellyCali

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

I have to go out of town tomorrow, but I'm hoping to stop by both Walmart (hunting for Smash items) & the Dollar Store (misc Smash items).

I may or may not go back to M's next week for a couple of Recollections items that are suppose to go on sale, but after that I vow, no more shopping & nothing but Smashing for me!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Happy Smashing Julie!

I'll be back later tomorrow night/evening to see what everyone has been up to! (whether it be shopping, smashing or brainstorming!)

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to KellyCali

Well I got a few pages sorted out now just need to do them kids are watching a movies so Ill get on to it shortly

Nice goodies you got Kelly we don't have stores here that sell Smash items I have to by mine on line and its not where near of everything that is out

I so want a Hello Kitty book

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to julie101

Good morning!

Great dollar store finds Kelly! I'm trying not to shop...we'll see how long that lasts lol

Gonna try to get 2 pages done this weekend. I'm having a brain freeze on what to do them on

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to julie101

• julie101 Said:
Nice goodies you got Kelly we don't have stores here that sell Smash items I have to by mine on line and its not where near of everything that is out

I just went past the Hello Kitty section yesterday. I almost took a picture. They keep it up near the front of the store, so you can't miss it. I know a lot of scrappers on the message boards talk about loving anything Hello Kitty & all like or especially want that particular book!

Thankfully, I'm not overseas anymore. When we lived on the island of Guam, they had zilch...zilch as in nada supplies. I use to have to wait & wait for free shipping day so I could get the discount! At least if we had been stationed in nearby Japan, paper, Washi & Hello Kitty would of been in abundance.

Anyways, that really stinks Julie & I feel for ya. I think my friend from Queensland had to pretty much orders all of her supplies from here. She has a couple of books, the Washi tape holder compartment & a ton of tape (which I think she finds in a scrapbooking shop in a downtown mall).

When I was a bit closer, I use to swap little things with her here & there, until one time it came to $60-$70 some dollars just to send her a very small box (the size of a Scentsy warmer). My husband (my mailman) didn't know any better & went ahead and sent it! I pretty much could have died! I was pretty shocked & horrified! I would have rather just given the money to my friend vs. the postal system!

Products Referenced in This Post:

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Everytime I go out shopping, I've been adding here & there to the prize pot for this challenge!

Keep up the good work & keep em coming!

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to KellyCali

Summer break has really halted my scrapping...smash and LOs. Finding ways to occupy my kiddo and cook an extra meal and keep up with the extra laundry and cleaning....ugh! But, now I have given the laundry to my DD to help out. And, she earns money...win/win.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to klweist

working on my Army pages today

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Teresakay

Here's my finished Army pages- I scanned & printed the name tapes & rank as the velcro isn't friendly to adhesives...

SmashBook - Army By Charcats7

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to charcats7

I am caught up on love to here ...Great job everyone !! I am hoping to get some more pages done this week!

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
  • julie101 Said:

I just went past the Hello Kitty section yesterday. I almost took a picture. They keep it up near the front of the store, so you can't miss it. I know a lot of scrappers on the message boards talk about loving anything Hello Kitty & all like or especially want that particular book!

Thankfully, I'm not overseas anymore. When we lived on the island of Guam, they had zilch...zilch as in nada supplies. I use to have to wait & wait for free shipping day so I could get the discount! At least if we had been stationed in nearby Japan, paper, Washi & Hello Kitty would of been in abundance.

Anyways, that really stinks Julie & I feel for ya. I think my friend from Queensland had to pretty much orders all of her supplies from here. She has a couple of books, the Washi tape holder compartment & a ton of tape (which I think she finds in a scrapbooking shop in a downtown mall).

When I was a bit closer, I use to swap little things with her here & there, until one time it came to $60-$70 some dollars just to send her a very small box (the size of a Scentsy warmer). My husband (my mailman) didn't know any better & went ahead and sent it! I pretty much could have died! I was pretty shocked & horrified! I would have rather just given the money to my friend vs. the postal system!

Yeah the postage is a shocker here as well but I don't have any craft shops near me will I do but her stuff is so old so I do a lot of on line shopping

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to julie101

Happy Sunday Ladies!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

The last of this weekends dollar finds.

Adding a couple sheets of the tickets to the challenge prize pack!

(Note -they can be stamped, inked, altered or used as is!)

Weekend Dollar Finds By KellyCali

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Great page Char!

I'll be sure to add it to the front page for ya!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

I hear ya & feel for you Julie!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

I just gotta say, some of best designers hail from Australia.

I wonder if online kits are any cheaper or cost effective?

Also, how about any Australian swap groups?

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to KellyCali

Hey ladies!

Got these 2 done today. Will be back in a bit to get caught up. Dinner is here!

Pages 15 and 16 By DittoBabyGirl

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
I just gotta say, some of best designers hail from Australia.

I wonder if online kits are any cheaper or cost effective?

Also, how about any Australian swap groups?

That's cause us aussie are awesome lol

Im no good with kits for me then end up been expensive as I tend not to use half of the stuff

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to julie101

Well today is the start of the kids school holidays so this afternoon I'm taking them to see a movie Monster University I will share my 3 pages I done recently shortly I got a few more ideal for page that I plan on working on tonight once kids are in bed

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to OlesyaK.

All About Moi By Julie101

The Top 10 About Moi By Julie101

scrapbookmonster
Guru
scrapbookmonster
In response to klweist

I hope I can share my gallery of my smash book photos. Last year I made one for myself. I designed a few pages this year, but I haven't taken any snapshots.

Take a look at my photos to give you some ideas.

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

I never bought an official smash book. Instead, I bought a notebook in Dollarama (popular store in Canada) for $2, and then I cover the pages. I found out that an official smash book has 42 pages (21 sheets). When I have filled up 42 pages, I'll remove the rest of the sheets in the book or I can continue.

Edited by scrapbookmonster on 06-23-13 07:51 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to scrapbookmonster

I never knew what a SmashBook was until last year. Was intimidated. The way of using it is unlike any scrapping I've ever done. Also- it's not about being neat or in order- which is very not like me either. I've found it to be a wonderful way to do free expression. I'm not trying to make it about anything in particular- just doing things as I'm inspired to do. BTW- it does not even remotely close- I'm thinking of taking it off the binding & using some kind of album expanders on it as it is starting to look like a fan LOL

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

BTW- I wanted to promote the JULY Ugly Paper challenge- taking sign-ups now. This is a fun and engaging challenge, really gets the creative gears turning:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to charcats7

Good Morning Ladies.

My husband has a rare day off, so we're heading for the beach!

Just wanted to let you know I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow morning to update the board!

Thanks for working so hard on all of your lovely projects! I can't wait to take a closer look!

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to KellyCali

Good morning ladies

Well its a cold windy day here prefect for staying in side and scrapping.

Tho I'm still tiding my room I get it half cleaned then decided to scrap then becomes a mess again are well I'm having fun

Got a few more ideals for more pages I'm loving it I must say tho I never saw the point in them when they first come out but I'm glad I am giving it ago.

Kelly enjoy your day with hubby at the beach.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to julie101

have a new 2pager in the works

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to charcats7

Good Morning!

p.s. Thanks Julie! We had a blast! Here's wishing you some warmer weather! (It's winter there right now, right?)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
have a new 2pager in the works

Yay!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

You ladies have all been creative & busy!

On that note, sitting down to add them all to the front page!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to OlesyaK.

I LOVE to SMASH BOOK!!!
I have 3 well officially 2.
I bought a few months ago the pink by kandco and a red by k and co! I bought my Daughter Kaili the blue one also by kandco!!!!!!
They are overflowing!
Question::
Should I decorate the outside of the books??? YOu know with glimmer mist and stencils etc.?? Or I kinda like them plain out of kraft paper idk???
THANKS!!!
mg

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to mindygail

BTW I have 2 completed art books with mainly magazine clippings in them.

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to mindygail

I was like you, I liked the kraft look. But then I started to doodle on mine, added some journaling, some stickers and love it. I may even keep doodling on it.

I guess it's really up to you. I really need to play in mine some more but I'm soo busy with the farm and the kids being home from school.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to klweist

Here are two more pages for me

TV Shows (Smash book page ) By Teresakay

Favorite songs (Smashbook page ) By Teresakay

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Teresakay

{Cake} By KellyCali

{Aunt Margaret} By KellyCali

{A Few of My Favorite Things} By KellyCali

{Keep Calm & Be Vintage} By KellyCali

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
Good Morning!

p.s. Thanks Julie! We had a blast! Here's wishing you some warmer weather! (It's winter there right now, right?)

Oh yes it is cold here i hate winter

So I have taken a break from smashing and I'm going to make some cards well try to I'm by no means a card marker

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to KellyCali

why do I always run out of time &/or energy in the evenings? Gotta remember to take my vitamins...

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to charcats7

Char - for me, it's mid-afternoon.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to klweist

Good morning!

Love all the new posts-getting so many great ideas

Who wants heat? Ughhh....its summer in Florida. Did I mention I hate the heat?

I run outta steam in the evenings too Char. I thought by getting off from work earlier (6:00 instead of 8:00) I'd have time to scrap at night. Yeah-thats not working out like I thought. I'm thinking the getting up at 4:30 am has something to do with it lol

Hope you all have a great day! I owe, I owe - so off to work I go!

Scrappin_baby
Governor
Scrappin_baby

Is it too late to join?
Stumbled upon this challenge only now and found it to be really interesting and inspirational.
Just finished going through all the posts and am so hyped up to smash!
I did not have a SMASH book but have started a mini book last month...then lo and behold I received a SMASH book
I have the Red Folio and then I started buying stuff from M's when I saw their clearance sale of Smash/Snap items. Now I don't know what to do with them
I think I will finish my mini book first before I start with another one so that I will not be overwhelmed because right now I have so many ideas swimming in my head.
Please let me join...please...please...pretty please?

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Scrappin_baby

Hi Mindy.

Welcome to the challenge!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Scrappin_baby

• Scrappin_baby Said:
Is it too late to join?
Please let me join...please...please...pretty please?

Hi Ana. Welcome!

No worries. You're in!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Char, Kelly & Donna...

For me, it's been mornings lately. lol And I'm totally a morning person!

I think summer & or dieting is making me listless.

I totally agree about vitamins. I think I need to be better about remembering to take them!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to KellyCali

I take a multivitamin in the morning & at night as well as a D3 plus K and Omega3. In the mornings I take a couple B complex & try to remember to take 2 more at lunch to help me in the afternoon & evening. It does help- but I have to remember to take them.
Donne- I hear ya- I get up at 4:45am every day- am at work by 7. I'm usually home by 4:30pm tho & after getting dogs fed, me & DH fed, things cleaned up & ready for the next day- whew- I'm whooped.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to charcats7

Hiya!

Its free shipping day!!

Just spent $50 on washi tape. Oh my goodness that stuff is addicting

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

wow Donna - that's a lot of washi tape

here are 2 2pg pages I did today- one is a redo I took out the actual knit flowers I put in there & put photos in place as well as other photos of all the loom knitting projects I've done- the actual items were way too bulky for me:

SmashBook- Making Jam By Charcats7

SmashBook Yarn Crafts By Charcats7

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Teresakay

oh- forgot to mention that I went by WalMart today after getting my hair cut & found the SmashBooks in the clearance isle for $9.00 & I bought 3! I said I was done for now since I had 5 sitting at home. So I also ended up with another black one (Mod Style). I got excited about that tho as now I have a gift for someone to get them addicted too I got Baby Style to give as a gift as well- not sure who that will be yet- but it was on sale...

Edited by charcats7 on 06-27-13 05:47 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to charcats7

Hey guys just popping to say HELLO I will be back to leave comments on pages but right now net is slower then a snail apparently gone over this month I don't know how as I haven't done anything different everything is taking so long to load that it times out apparently new month kicks it next 2 days in the mean time its a good reason to finish cleaning my craft room and smash :)..

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics