Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: {*Smash Book Challenge* - Full & Busy Smashing Away!}        (Topic#1588477)
klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to julie101

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to klweist

working on another couple of pages- this challenge has really got me smashing

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

BTW- is another challenge going to be posted for July???

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to charcats7

A few more pages I have finished

Quotes (Smash Book) By Teresakay

Keep Calm and carry a camera (smash book page) By Teresakay

Boy's Round here (Smash page) By Teresakay

Edited by Teresakay on 06-30-13 07:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:

No, we're just gonna keep on going.

We'll be here (same place, same participants) until December or until we run out of room on the front page.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Teresakay

• Teresakay Said:
A few more pages I have finished

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to KellyCali

Afternoon ladies

Its a crappy raining day here prefect for scrapping tho I half done a double smash page but I need to hit the local store for something to finish it hope everyone is having a good day so its the start of a new month and today I become another day older

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to julie101

Kelly, don't worry about adding my daughter. If you get another participant, you can add them. Thanks for the offer, though, it was very sweet. She just seems busier with the business of being a kid! You know, bikes, friends, tv, computer, twirling...

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
  • charcats7 Said:

No, we're just gonna keep on going.

We'll be here (same place, same participants) until December or until we run out of room on the front page.

Okay that works for me

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to charcats7

Hi ladies!

Happy Monday! I'm one of those few peeps that actually LIKE Mondays. I'm off so its my Sunday lol

Dropping this off...can you believe its JULY already???

Page 17 and 18 By DittoBabyGirl

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to DittoBabyGirl

JCI All caught up to here on love

LisaLoves2ScrapNRead
Idol
LisaLoves2ScrapNRead
In response to Teresakay

OMGsh! I haven't been on scrapbook.com lately and boy am I glad I looked today! I would love to join this challenge. Is there enough room for me?

I have bought a bunch of these books by K & Company and lots of supplies to go with them! Now I need to get started.

Let me know if I am in, then I will share with you all what books I have, my plans for them and I will start leaving some love too. You ladies are very inspirational to me!

I'll wait to hear if I am in.
Thanks, Lisa

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to LisaLoves2ScrapNRead

Welcome Lisa!

You're in!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

And on that note...

(This challenge is officially full!)

Let the fun & inspiration continue on!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

It's hard to believe it's July & it's zooming right along....

LisaLoves2ScrapNRead
Idol
LisaLoves2ScrapNRead
In response to charcats7

Thank You for including me! I have 12 different K & Company smash books and lots of accessories to go with them. I have went crazy buying this stuff. Now it is time that I get busy with it!

The first one that I am going to work with for this challenge is the Red/Doodle one. This one will be "All About Me."
I found a 30 Day challenge on Pinterest that I am going to use in my book.

First thing I need to do is figure out how to link things to my messages. It has been so long since I have done any challenges and scrapbook.com has changed the look of everything since the last time also. If anyone could please help me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Lisa

klweist
Diva
klweist

Lisa, welcome. I can't wait to see your goodies.

First of all, I LOVE your avi...so cute and funny.

Now, the way I link things to my posts is by first going to that image and putting it in my gallery. From there, you can link and embed. That tab is a little more than 1/2way down the right side of the screen. If you know how to post to your gallery, it's easy peasy from there.

Once you get the link/embed pressed, then you have to switch the image to the IMG tab, right click on the address and press copy. Then, go to where you want to make a post, right click and press paste. Oh, while you are in link/embed, you can make your image larger or smaller.

I hope I haven't thoroughly confused you. If anyone else can guide her more clearly, feel free to jump in.

LisaLoves2ScrapNRead
Idol
LisaLoves2ScrapNRead
In response to klweist

Thanks Kelly! I will work on this later and try to get something posted. It all sounds familiar. It's just that I haven't posted on here for quite some time.

Thanks for the compliment on my avi. I work in a big elementary school library, so I think it fits me pretty well.

Have a great rest of the day!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Welcome Lisa- that avi is absolutely perfect for you then- adorable

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

BTW I just posted a new BOM challenge- please feel free to join in

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to charcats7

JCI and getting ACU

I just finished a double layout I will share tomorrow light sucks here at night

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to julie101

Good afternoon ladies! Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone enjoys their day. I'm working 11-2, hubby works til 4:00. We're just gonna throw some meat on the grill and chillax. Hopefully the sun will still be out by the time I get home. I just wanna jump in the pool!

julie101
Diva
julie101

Here is my next double

Love Tigers By Julie101

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to julie101

JCI

Hope everyone had a great holiday- doing some chores today & hope to finish sorting & cleaning up my craft area - well- reorganizing so that I can actually get to everything.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to charcats7

Dropping off another 2 pager

I had started a album of a book about me but I wanted to do it smash book style so I took the elements for the layouts well most of it and added it to my smash book

My Achievements By Julie101

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to julie101

Great idea Julie - you can also check out my BOM challenge (link in my sig block) for ideas on that too

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to charcats7

Once I get my Alaska album done, I hope to get some Smashing done..pages and love. The work you guys have submitted is awesome.

Edited by klweist on 07-06-13 09:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to klweist

How is everyone?

I just been going through my smash book and I have notice its not very smashing I seem to be just creating little layouts with in my smash book Im finding it hard to let go and smash. And gosh Ive only done a handful of pages and my book is bulky already having a hard time doing it flat

Hopefully by the time I done this one I can let lose a little

Edited by julie101 on 07-06-13 10:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to julie101

Julie- mine is a bit bulky too. It's hard to change how you do things- I understand. I have had to just let inspiration take me & not try to plan it is how I've approached it. Still not easy for me, but it's getting easier as I go

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to charcats7

Hi guys!

Figured I'd pop in and say hiya. No smashing this week...spent the day in the pool....now we're going to Orlando to play mini golf then grab some dinner

I find myself doing he same thing Julie...my smash pages are mini layouts. One of my goals was to use my own handwriting more instead of printing with my puter...that's not going so well either! There sure area ALOT of pages in a smash book...gonna take me forever to finish one

Hubby's calling...gotta run. Have a great night!

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
Julie- mine is a bit bulky too. It's hard to change how you do things- I understand. I have had to just let inspiration take me & not try to plan it is how I've approached it. Still not easy for me, but it's getting easier as I go

So im not alone then always handy to know hopefully next book I can be less scrapbook and more smash

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to OlesyaK.

Another 2 pages

Guess By Julie101

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to julie101

Sorry I've been missing. Life got in the way. Haven't even made another page. I have a 4 day crop I'm planning for. Going to Michigan so I need to make page kits since we won't be in a store.

I have 1 week and 2 days to get it all done!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Claggy

a 4 day crop sounds like fun Nancy. I'm going to a 2+ day crop in August- they call it a scrap retreat. I can hardly wait.

LisaLoves2ScrapNRead
Idol
LisaLoves2ScrapNRead
In response to charcats7

Julie - You have really been busy working on your smashbook pages! They look very nice!

A crop sounds like so much fun! I wish I could go to something like that. Never hear of any around here.

I hope everyone had a safe & nice 4th of July weekend. Mine was so busy! Cleaning the house today, then I can spend some time in my scraproom working on some smashbook pages about me. Hope to post something soon.

Have a Great Monday!
Lisa

Edited by LisaLoves2ScrapNRead on 07-08-13 12:04 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

klweist
Diva
klweist

I didn't smash until NSD and immediately fell in love with it. It felt so freeing. I didn't have to plan or make cuts or organize and look for embellies. All I had to do was smash in a photo and write down my feelings and thoughts. I LOVE scrapping but this was satisfying in a different way.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to klweist

• klweist Said:
I didn't smash until NSD and immediately fell in love with it. It felt so freeing. I didn't have to plan or make cuts or organize and look for embellies. All I had to do was smash in a photo and write down my feelings and thoughts. I LOVE scrapping but this was satisfying in a different way.

Well said Kelly- EXACTLY- same only different

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to charcats7

Morning!

JCI/ACU2H

swonders
Diva
swonders

Hi ladies! I've been a little MIA. Work got me so behind last month. I'm still having trouble finding my mojo with smashing. I'm loving the pages I see y'all doing. Finally got some ideas brewing but now I need to print some pics. Hopefully I'll have something to share soon.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to swonders

• swonders Said:
Hi ladies! I've been a little MIA. Work got me so behind last month. I'm still having trouble finding my mojo with smashing. I'm loving the pages I see y'all doing. Finally got some ideas brewing but now I need to print some pics. Hopefully I'll have something to share soon.

hey that should have been my post! love the inspiration here but just can't start the book... yikes.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to OlesyaK.

well the rain seems to have passed (after 3" worth) and I'm still trying frantically to get my scrap area back in order. I started sorting & rearranging and ended up turning the entire place upside down. Threw out 2+ large bags of trash, have some things to give away, did some condensing and shifting to make more room. Does that mean I have too much stuff? It's got to fit somehow- I don't want to get rid of anything else. Guess I need to scrap scrap scrap

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

It's FRIDAY & tomorrow is SCRAP DAY!!! I almost have my scrap room back in order- just a few more nit picky things, then move furniture & set up the tables

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I am on furlough Monday (1st of 11 days total between now & 30Sept) so I will scrap tomorrow, go to the commissary on Sunday & scrap on Monday. Might as well make the best of it

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to charcats7

Good morning!

Haven’t had time to smash anything since my last post. Summer is hard for me-the sunshine and the pool lure me out of my scraproom lol

Char – you can NEVER have too much scrapstuff! I hear ya though…my scrap room is getting WAY to crowded. Maybe I can bust down the wall to my son’s room once he moves out lol

I hope everyone is doing well. Have a great weekend!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

Hi
I haven't been able to smash any here lately, I started a new job this week after being off work for two months (moved from Indiana back home to Virginia) I did print some free printables from Pinterest so I am hoping to get the mojo going today just have to go to the grocery store and that's it.

My scrap room here is much smaller than I had before it's actually the corner of my bedroom for now until my daughter moves out I still have boxes in the garage I can't even fit in here ...going to try and sell some stuff in a garage sale but there is lots I don't want to part with.

Edited by Teresakay on 07-14-13 08:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Teresakay

Hi everyone- hope y'all are having a great weekend- yesterday was Scrap Day & several of the girls came over & spent the day scrapping- I got a couple things done- have yet to take photos of 1 project, but I did get a smash page done- finished it today:

SmashBook By Charcats7

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to charcats7

Just poppin in to say hiya!

Hope everyone had a great weekend

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I had a very scrappy weekend. Went to work yesterday (Monday was a furlough day) & now today I'm home with a migraine Not too bad tho- just not what I want to be tied to a desk all day with- then it would become bad.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to charcats7

Hello, hellooo....is there anybody in here?

Just nod if you can hear me...is there anyone at home?

klweist
Diva
klweist

<a quick nod> getting ready to head out to the fairgrounds. DD has her showmanship judging this morning (rabbits).

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to klweist

good afternoon all- I sure wish the weekend was longer- ended up going to the movies Friday night & saw The Heat (very funny) and then planned to scrap all day Saturday but we ended up going to the movies again early afternoon with friends to see Red 2 (even funnier). So it was a serious interruption to my scrap time- but not bad I guess. Next weekend I'm on furlough Fri & then Monday- on Friday I'm making strawberry jam. Then plan to scrap as much as possible thru Monday

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to charcats7

JCI guys

I'm taking a break from my All About Me smash book and working on my weight loss one

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to julie101

I have a hard time staying on one thing- I bounce around a lot. Much of it is task driven tho- must get X done. Like right now it's all about prepping for the upcoming craft fairs- I got my acceptance email into Art in the Park yesterday. It's a bit scary to present wares for sale & hope people like them.

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to charcats7

Julie, I had actually been thinking about you. You haven't been here as much as you were. Glad to see you're still around.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to klweist

Hi Ladies!

Sorry, I had to take the week off (from this site & Smashing) to finish up & mail out a mini album project for a client & friend.

Also been busy with the kids, family, the house & shopping.

I don't remember mentioning it, but I'm right smack in the middle of transferring all of my supplies into a new space. I'm basically done, I just need to decorate!

Joanns had a big sale online last week, so I was able to order 3 more SMASH books (Baby, Wedding & Simple). With all the great sales here & there, I'm now up to 11 books. There's only 3 more I'd like & then I'll be done. Um...

I'll be sure to post a pic of how I am storing all of my supplies at a later time. For now, I need to actually get back to Smashing!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

In case anyone here is interested...

Here's a link to one of the many Facebook SMASH Groups that I participate in!

Weightloss SMASH Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/weightlosssmas h/

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to KellyCali

FYI - CTMH is coming out with their own version of the smashbook & it's called CRUSH - the pages are beautiful & it goes on sale 1 Aug - however- they have been so popular with those consultants who went to convention- they are estimating it will be Aug 20th before they will be available for everyone. Here's a link to my FB page with the CTMH promo pic of it:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=649530948391808...

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to klweist

• klweist Said:
Julie, I had actually been thinking about you. You haven't been here as much as you were. Glad to see you're still around.

Yay Im back its been mad at my house parties school events

6 pages done in my Green weight loss book

Kg To Lose Kg Lost By Julie101

One Kg at a time By Julie101

I Can Do This By Julie101

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to julie101

I have been a horrible member. So sorry! Lots of life going on, no mojo, and I just returned Tues. from a weekend, out of state crop and realized I left my camera in my friend's car. Not sure how soon I will be able to retrieve it. She is 3 hrs away (1 way).

Please forgive me. I will work hard this week to catch up on chatter and love. I wish scrapping could be my life.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Claggy

JCI - will be making jam tomorrow as I'm on furlough again- then on my next furlough day, Mon I'll be scrapping all day.

Working on a fundraiser for the animal rescue group I foster for & decided it was also a great idea for the local pregnancy center I do some volunteer work for. It helps them & also gives me contacts. Documenting my efforts in my SmashBook - hoping that there are rewards for everyone in doing this.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to charcats7

Good Morning
I have not smashed anything lately I started a new job and I have had no mojo to scrap much of anything Will catch up on love later tonight I have a cookout at my brother's to go to today .
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Teresakay

been working on & off on 1 page- hope to finish it soon & post

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to charcats7

Just checking in!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

I've been spending time in my scraproom all weekend.

Mostly organizing & rearranging.

How about you ladies? Any Smashing going on this week?

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to KellyCali

Getting into the nook to clean is my next project. I can barely get pages done b/c of the mess. I can't believe it got this bad. In my defense we spent a week at the fair so Hannah could show her rabbits. And, I was putting the finishing touches on my parents' Alaska scrapbook because I entered it in the fair, too.

My Messy Nook By Klweist

How can you be inspired with all this going on??

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to klweist

I hear ya Kelly- hope you can get things in order & back to creating soon

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to charcats7

JCI

Working on a double spread atm come down with a flu so not feel like doing much right now

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to julie101

No good Julie- feel better soon

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to charcats7

Hi no smashing for me lately but I did go to Office Max last night and got the pink smash book for $6.00 Going to try to do some smashing in it tomorrow . Going to the drive in tonight to see Red 2 .

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Teresakay

Loved Red2 - funny funny movie.

Been working on LOs for my upcoming craft fair- just over 1 mo away now Pressure is on. Need to get more cards made

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to OlesyaK.

Here is another 2 pager in my book

Smash Book By Julie101

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to julie101

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to charcats7

Hi hi!

Sorry I've been MIA...no mojo here I just can't seem to concentrate with the sun shining and the pool so inviting

Just thought I'd check in and say hiya

Yay for the $6.00 smash book Teresa!

I feel ya on the mess Kelly. I need to clean out my scraproom too. For some silly reason I have a hard time throwing boxes away. Guess its time I clean that out and make s'more room!

Have a great week!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Hi everyone- hope you are all having a great weekend. I've been taking a class from Big Picture Classes called Technique Toolbox by Claudine Hellmuth & I think I shall put my first tries into my smash book- the what I learned & how it looks so easy via her videos LOL- they are- but you do need to get a feel for what you're working with. So far I've learned what gesso is, several ways to do transfers, how to use sticky back canvas - more ways than 1, and many other things. We'll have 25 techniques in all- 5 a week & next week is the last week It has been a blast. If you've never taken a class at BPC.com I really encourage it. I've taken 3 paid classes so far & many free ones.

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to charcats7

Thanks for the tip. I like to watch videos on YouTube on techniques but I had never heard of BPC. I'll check it out sometime.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to klweist

The link is really Big Picture Classes not BPC.com- I was abbreviating like we do for here at SB.com

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to OlesyaK.

Here is 4 more pages in the book of me

A Little More About Me By Julie101

Be Happy By Julie101

Edited by julie101 on 08-16-13 08:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to julie101

have spent the past couple days with the worst migraine I've had in awhile- even a t-o-r-a-d-o-l shot didn't faze it
Feeling better now tho- hope to work on some crafty things this weekend- not sure yet as I also have to pack for a 3-day scrap retreat I'm going to next weekend. I just pray the migraines leave me alone for the trip

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to charcats7

Here's 2 pages I did in my new smash book

I love to scrapbook smash pages By Teresakay

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Teresakay

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to charcats7

Hi guys! Just stopping in to say hiya

No scrappin here...the weekends go by so quick and I can't resist spending time in the pool. I'll start scrappin again once football season starts lol

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I just got back from a 3-day scrap retreat- it was great- however I did not get the main project done I intended

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to OlesyaK.

Here is another 2 pager in my green smash book

My September weight loss goals

September By Julie101

Edited by julie101 on 09-02-13 07:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

swonders
Diva
swonders
In response to julie101

Hey ladies (deep sigh). I have so much going on right now, I think I am going to withdraw from this challenge. It is only fair. Maybe there is someone else who would like to join in but couldn't because the challenge is full, and I am not participating as I should. I just haven't had the time to really follow along and even work on my smash book. I still peek in and see all the inspiration though. Some day, I will get to it. I know y'all will understand.
Shelly

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to swonders

Shelly

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to charcats7

Hi ya'll!

Haven't touched anything scrappy related in soooo long. Hope to start smashing again now that football season is here

Where'd the host go? Looks like she hasn't check in since July...

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

it has been awhile & rather quiet....

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to OlesyaK.

Here is 2 page in my green weight loss book

Week One By Julie101

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to julie101

started a new job last week- been so tired- also doing physical therapy - haven't had a migraine in all of Sept (started PT the 1st week of this month) so I am most grateful for that- but just haven't had any energy left over

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to charcats7

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to OlesyaK.

6 more pages in my green weight loss book

Things to Remember By Julie101
Week 2 By Julie101
Whats the Scoop? For October By Julie101

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to julie101

You go Julie- your book is looking great.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

if anyone is still on here - I've started a monthly Smash Book challenge if you're interested:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15930...

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics