Username Post: Organizing Your Online Classes        (Topic#1589005)
t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps

For those of you who take on-line classes, how do you organize your infomation? Keep it electronically, print it, toss it when done?

elsje2
elsje2 
Expert
elsje2
In response to t-scraps

I keep them both digital and printed. I download the information and file them underneath the class name. But I also like to cuddle up on the coach and flip through them.

Expert
In response to elsje2

Depends on the class--with most of the ones I've taken in the past I have gone ahead and printed everything out, but mostly so I could have easy access to some of the LOs that were featured.

A couple of months ago I signed up for a year-long class that was already going on for 20+ weeks. It's a project about my & my history with a different prompt to journal about each week. In order to help myself get "caught" up I went ahead and printed everything out to keep in a binder. This way I can take the binder, the journal and a few supplies I might need outside with my to work on while my boys play--and I might even take it with me over the holiday weekend to work on in the car.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to HuskerMom98

I print everything. I'm one of those people that likes to have hard copies.

NonnasLove
Idol
NonnasLove
In response to mrsrogers52513

I print everything and keep it in a binder. I posted this on the Get Organized thread and thought that I would also post it here. When I was printing out the classes this morning, I was missing classes 2 and 3. Any thoughts on where I may find these?

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to NonnasLove

• NonnasLove Said:
I print everything and keep it in a binder. I posted this on the Get Organized thread and thought that I would also post it here. When I was printing out the classes this morning, I was missing classes 2 and 3. Any thoughts on where I may find these?

Each week there is a link to download the entire class as one file but I still have the emails to download one at a time. Check your PMs.

NonnasLove
Idol
NonnasLove
In response to corrie fan

• corrie fan Said:
  • NonnasLove Said:

Each week there is a link to download the entire class as one file but I still have the emails to download one at a time. Check your PMs.

Thanks Jane, KatieJo sent them. Sent you a PM.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics