Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: July Anything Goes Challenge        (Topic#1589019)
Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-27-13 04:14 AM

"ALL NEW ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE"

July is coming! Time for sign ups!

Ok... I know some people have been intimated by this challenge but shut the front door----this challenge has been revised and updated!! KEEP READING.....

Not only will you meet new people here you'll get your motivation amp'd up you'll become a creative rock star to all your scrap cronies!! Seriously!!!

Your creativity will grow beyond your wildest dreams... ya and you will leap out of your comfort zone like their is no tomorrow!! Playing with us on the monthly challenge will not only be fun, it will be a place where you can talk about your woes and your toes...make close bonds with ladies who have the same and not so same ideals! And we all need more friends right? Say yes!!

Now before you run off, take some time and read thru' this post and ask me some questions, if you have any questions...or your overwhelmed beyond belief, ask me to help you catch your breath! We have made some BIG changes and we think it is a lot easier to follow than before!

SO pull up your BIG GIRL PANTIES and jump in with us die hard players and join the ranks of the obsessed!!

We will have daily challenges, weekly challenges, weekly photo challenges and a monthly challenge. All to keep you motivated and working hard to actually get those pics onto paper and into an album! We are willing to hold your hands thru the rough bumps. So ask...PLEASE!!!!!!

SIGN-UPS will be open until July 7th

If you are playing for points/prizes please send me $8.00 via USPS no later than July 7th. If you don't want to pay, you can always play motivational (but you won't be eligible for the prizes).

Please mail to:
Quay Sadler
2021 We. 2175 N.
Lehi, UT 84043

Alternately you can pay via PayPal by sending money to [email protected] il.com (why their is a space in gmail is beyond me...so don't put one there. hehe)
If you select this method, you will have to pay $8.55 to cover PayPal fees but that’s not that bad considering a stamp would cost you $0.45

PRIZES: Gift certificates to sb.com!

**Prize Categories**

(prize amounts will be based upon the number of players)

1. Most Points Overall: no matter what your goal was if you meet your goal and if you have the most points at the end of the month, then you are the winner in this category.

2. Most Points 10 or Fewer Layouts: If you set your goal at 10 or fewer layouts and you meet your goal BUT do not exceed 10 layouts for the month then you are eligible for this category. If you complete more than 10 LOs then that moves you to other prize categories.

3. Random Drawing of Everyone Who Meets Their Monthly Layout Goal: Meet your monthly layout goal and there will be a drawing done on random.org of everyone who met their goal but did not win in another category.

4. Winner for completing the most dailies. If there is a tie, a random drawing will be done on random.org for the winner of this category.

***** You will only be eligible for prizes having met your monthly layout goal. Each paying player may only win in ONE category.*****

Layouts are counted towards your goal in the following manner:
*8x8 or above including 8.5x11, 12x12=1 layout (2 pagers count as 2 layouts)
*3 4x6 or 5x5=1 layout
*4 mini layouts (3x3, 4x4 etc.)= 1 layout
*Altered items and other projects can be counted as "layouts" based on the amount of work you put into them. If you aren't sure how many layouts a project is “worth”, just ask!

**Cards do not count toward your layout goal, but you can count points for them.**

WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE POST YOUR LAYOUT GOAL FOR THE MONTH! YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR GOAL ANYTIME BEFORE SIGN-UPS CLOSE on the 7th of the month!

~~~
Only pages that are NEWLY completed and uploaded on or before July 31 count towards your total points and layouts.

~~~This challenge ends on July 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST. All LOs, cards, pics, or other projects to be counted for points or towards your LO goal must be uploaded to your gallery AND linked to this thread with your point details.

~~~All weekly challenge pics, LOs/projects, etc. AND POINT DETAILS must be posted to the thread by the deadline for weekly challenges which is Sunday 11:59 PM PST. (That is the Sunday of the week the challenges were posted for. Full weeks run from MONDAY (Day 1) to SUNDAY (Day 7).

~~~Most daily challenges do NOT have to be complete the day the challenge is posted, unless the challenge says it is for that day only. However, you get +10 bonus points for completing a daily challenge the day it was posted.

~~~To take the bonus +10 pts for completing a daily challenge the day it was posted you must have the daily complete, uploaded to your gallery, and posted to the thread WITH POINTS DETAILS by 11:59 PM PST that day.

~~~When you post your cards, LOs, or altered projects please post all points details including any daily, weekly, or monthly challenges you are counting them for on this thread. Please try not to post projects then come back later to post the points details. If you do not post points details by a deadline for special points, you cannot take special points even if the project was completed in time. Special points are points such as points for a weekly challenge or the points for completing a daily challenge the same day it is posted, bonus points offered for another reason.

"Volunteer Help With Dailies"
Week: 1-7 Teresa
Week: 8-14 Karen
Week: 15-21 New Julie
Week: 22-28 Quay
Week: 29-31 Quay

Note on embedding:

ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab under the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Link/Embed Image' link in the 'Share & Link' box to the left of the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.

PLAYERS-
Paid-
Quay- 44/15
Teresa- 3/10
Karen- 5/9
BJ- 5/5
New Julie- 9/20
Julie- 0/20
Norma- 6/15
Jen- 0/10
Bev- 0/8
Anne- 14/15

Motivational-
Lyn-
Paula-

"JUNE WINNERS"

1. "MOST POINTS OVERALL" NORMA
2. "MOST POINTS 10 OR FEWER" KAREN
3. "RANDOM DRAWING OF EVERYONE WHO MET THEIR MONTHLY GOAL" BEV
4. "MOST DAILIES COMPLETED" TERESA
Congratulations to all the winners!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-27-13 04:15 AM
In response to Quay

~Points List~
July 2013

(print this out so when you want to add up your points you have it right next to your LO)

BONUS POINTS!!!!

take +400 bonus points if you pay by July 1st,
take +300 points if you pay by July 5th,
take +200 points if you pay by July 7th, the deadline!

5 POINT ITEMS
- PER letter/number used in title only (stamped, sticker, chipboard, rub-on, die cut, etc.)
- PER photo corner, button, staple, brad, paper clip, jewel, pearl, or metal item.
- PER sticker used (rub on, flat or 3D, NOT alphas in title)
- PER hand stitch
- PER comment you post in a gallery/blog/my place
- PER new photo taken by you, posted to your sb.com gallery, and linked to this thread
- for updating your siggy-points & layouts info IMMEDIATELY after posting points
- for cleaning up your scrap area after you completed the posted layout

10 POINTS PER EACH ITEM USED ON A PROJECT
(example: if you use three different pattern papers take 30 points)
- PER cardstock/pattern paper used
- PER type/kind of ribbon, trim, twine, fiber or embroidery floss/thread used
- PER stamped image or word on your project
- PER color of glitter mist, chalk, stickles, paint, or ink used
- PER hand-cut embellie (that you cut out w/ scissors)
- PER any kind of die-cut shape (includes chipboard die-cut)
- PER flower (the whole flower not counting each layer)
- PER type of distressing (inking, sanding, crumpling paper, etc.)
- PER card or swap item made (full points for first, 20 pts for each identical one)
- PER punch used
- PER each color of washi tape
- PER each foam piece ~new~
- PER each felt piece ~new~
- PER each tulle piece ~new~
- PER each acetate piece ~new~
- PER item used that is over 1 years old! (Includes the picture(s) if PRINTED over 1 years, not just taken over 1 years ago!) USE UP THOSE OLD SUPPLIES!!!

75 POINTS FOR USING THESE ITEMS/TECHNIQUES ON A PROJECT
PER- creating a LO for another challenge on sb.com or on another blog/website (MUST tell what challenge it is for AND if it is not an sb.com challenge you MUST post the website link to the challenge!)
PER- chipboard/grungeboard/car dboard (not cardstock)
PER- using a quote or song lyrics
PER- having journaling on your LO

50 POINT ITEMS:
- PER 8x8 or larger (8.5x11, 12x12) or 8x8 or smaller layout's (MUST have a link in this forum)
- PER HANDMADE (by YOU, not machine made) flower on your project
- handmade frame
- for doodling on your page
- for making your LO a shape that is not a square or a rectangle (ex. heart or circle) OR a LO that has a border that is not a straight edge (ex. scalloped border or rick rack border or border and corner punches ie: Martha Stewart punches)
- for using memorabilia besides pictures
- PER wet or dry embossed image
- for using one or more of the following themes:Summer bbq's/Vacation places/Reunions
- for having hidden pics or journaling—to take these points, you must include a close up of the hidden items in your gallery and link to this thread (journaling that is just written on the back of the LO does not count as hidden)
- paper piecing ~new~
- tags ~new~
- banner ~new~

75 POINT ITEMS:
- for using your OWN design that is NOT based on someone else design or sketch to create an altered project or layout (take ONLY +25 pts if it is a card or swap item you designed yourself)
- PER layout (not card or altered project) with at least 60% negative space
- pages with no pics ~new~
- 12x12 overlays ~new~
- masking or stenciling ~new~

PICTURE POINTS ON YOUR LAYOUTS/PROJECTS/CARDS
10 POINTS:

- PER picture (4 pics = 40 pts.)
- PER person or animal in each pic
- PER picture cut in the shape of a circle
- PER picture over 2 years old OR +20 pts PER pic over 5 years old
- PER black & white vintage photo
- PER picture taken during March 2013 or later
- for rounding your corners on your picture

20 POINTS:
- PER picture that YOU are in
- PER picture with NO people or animals in it
- PER photo larger than 4x6 OR 3x3 (2x3, 2x2, etc.) or smaller
- for project/page w/ 3+ pics
- for having the title, an embellishment, or journaling on or overlapping the picture

JOURNALING POINTS
- 5 point PER word of journaling (not pre-printed embellies)
- 50 points for using handwritten journaling on your page (or 75 pts for 50+ words or 100 points for 100+ words)

ADDITIONAL POINTS
100 POINTS:

- for doing a THOROUGH cleaning of your scrap area when it is messy! YOU MUST POST A BEFORE AND AFTER pic to take the points!
- machine sewing,
- for altered item/home decor item created,
- for scraplifting
- new technique for you, that you used, (must explain what technique you used)

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-27-13 04:16 AM
In response to Quay

~Daily Challenges~

1.Do a Stars and stripes page ...can be a 4th of July page or just a page with stars and stripes +200
For bonus points use red, white and blue.+100
Set up your siggy for +100
2.do some kind of doodling on your card, layout or project +150
Bonus points doodle in red, white or blue +100
3.I had fun on my girls night out..so for the daily challenge..do a page on girls night out or something fun you have done + 200
Bonus points if you scrap girls night out +150
4.Enjoy the day!! Free points!! +250
5. Use rub-ons on a layout card or project. +200
Bonus points take an extra +20 for each rub-on used
6.Do a layout,project or card with some bling +200
Bonus points +10 for each jewel you use on your layout,project or card
7.Use the colors Lime Green,Yellow and Orange on a layout,card or project +200
Bonus points Use a number somewhere on your project +75
8.Mist "and" Mask on "only 1/3" of your LO. (LO only) 300pts
9.Christmas in July
Create a LO with Christmas theme. 250pts OR
Create a Christmas Card 125pts
Bonus: Add an ornament, tree, or snowflake to the page or card +75pts
Bonus #2: Use NON-TRADITIONAL (NO GREENS, OR REDS) +50pts
10.Something I have yet to do myself. Going to step completely outta my box on this one.
Clean and Simple:
NO INKS, DYE'S, MISTS, PAINTS, DISTRESSING OF ANY KIND.
ONLY INK ALLOWED IS FOR STAMPING AND JOURNALING.
Follow the link provided for guidance. Keep your LO clean and simple with just the techniques of layering, piecing and so on. As you can see a page can really pop without all the fuss. Give your page some dimension with all those supplies laying around.
300pts
No Ink Embellish Away!!
11. Letters/Initials
Take the first letter of your first, middle and last name and use those letters to incorporate something unique on your page. Be sure to tell us what your initials are and what you incorporated for those letters.
This is a lot like the ABC challenge. Here is a unique one for the letter S - Sea.
It doesn't have to be extravagant for the letter. But something a little out of the ordinary. 275pts
12.Pick any one of the previous dailies and do it again. Just one daily, and please be sure to let us know which one you are repeating. 250pts
13.We love our flowers. I know I do, even on boy pages! This includes any type of flower. Felt, chipboard, paper, sticker, die cut, etc ..... as long as they are layered on one another.
For "each layer" on "each flower" 15pts "up to 300pts".
Now get to using those hoarded flowers, and rack up those points!!
14. Double it
Upload a card, lo, or project and double your points. "ONE" NOT ALL.
15.Paint use paint on a layout either background or paint some chipboard 200 Points bonus 20 Points for each different colour used
16.Daily Use a song title as either your title or parts of your journaling 250 Points don't forget to mention the song
17.Anything Goes 100 Points card 200 Points layout 300 Points Off the page
Yes if you do all 3 take all points
18.Pink Blues and Purples use one colour 2 colours or 3 colours you can use other colour but Pink Blue Purple must be the main colour 250 Points take extra 100 Points if you use all 3 colours
19.Daily Scrap a card or layout in your favourite colour or colours 200 Points extra 100 Points if you use a photo of yourself
20. Brads I wanna see at least 3 different brads 200 Points
21.die cuts, flowers, ribbon, chipboard, ink, rub on, paint, more then one photo. Use 3 items at least on the list 😊 300 points
22.Scrap on the edge of your page making a negative space 200 pts
23. Go stripes, everything in stripes 200 pts
24.Use maps on your LO 175 pts
25.Use patterned paper that helps tell the story of your layout 200 pts
26.Keep all your page elements in a central column 175 pts

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-27-13 04:17 AM
In response to Quay

~Weekly Challenges~

Week 1-7Use the following on your layout , card or project ...use ink or paint in some way masking, inking, paint splatters... use some of your scraps, use a metal embellishment ..brad ,eyelet etc.. +375
Bonus points Use the theme 4th of July +150

Weekly photo's
Happiness is .... +150
Shoes +150
Red, white and blue +150

Week 8-14Old adage we tend to forget to use that gives a little pop to our pages.
Paper Piecing
Paper piece on your LO 200pts
Bonus points for Paper Piecing:
Doodle on it 50pts
Distress it 50pts
Add glossy accents to it 50pts
Stamp on it 50pts
Wet OR Dry emboss on it 50pts
Make it 3D 50 pts
Lots of points that can be added to this technique... use 'em up!!!
***Extra Bonus!!!***
Create a "layered" embellishment and add it to your page for another 100Pts.

Weekly photo's
Something Sour: 125pts
Something Sweet: 125pts
A "Must Do": 125pts
An "Absolute NOT": 125Pts

Week 15-21
Weekly challenge By Julie
Take 300 Points

Weekly photo's
Something New
Something Borrowed
Something Blue
100 Points per photo

Week 22-28Let's use some of old scrap tools...remember the scissors, the different patterned stencils, rulers??? Well whatever you had back in the day bring them out and use them. You can use only your old tools and you have to list what tools you used and where. If you have thrown away your old tools, and you have a cricut or cameo you may not use it. You all can use scissors, stickers, punches only...step back in time and make a fabulous LO using the old school way! 450Pts

Weekly photo's
a picture of one of your old scrap tools tools 150pts
scrap markers 150pts
scrap scissors, the fancy ones 150pts

Week 29-31
Weekly photo's

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-27-13 04:18 AM
In response to Quay

~Monthly Challenge~

This monthly challenge is similar to a book of me. Use this format example to set up a book of July and what you did all month. Take pictures, and keep records and tell stories of your events and daily happenings. Make up your own format or look one up. It doesn't matter. Also make a minimum of 5 LO's to show what you did in July. Be creative and show us who you are by writing and taking photo's all month long. Have fun with this and who knows you might want to make a years worth of special books just like this one!!
6000 pts.

An extra 2000 pts. If you make this into an album or book!

example By Quay

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to Quay

Of course I'm in!
I'm down for 9 right now, may change it who knows? hehe

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to SplendidMoments

Will also take a week of challenges

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

I am in for 10 layouts ...going to play it safe as i start work on the 8th and not sure how much scrapping I will feel like. I have already sent money and I can do a week of challenges too.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-27-13 03:44 PM

• SplendidMoments Said:
Will also take a week of challenges

YaY! You are one of my besties here... I have you down for 9 (for now) lol And how about week 2?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-27-13 03:47 PM
In response to Teresakay

• Teresakay Said:
I am in for 10 layouts ...going to play it safe as i start work on the 8th and not sure how much scrapping I will feel like. I have already sent money and I can do a week of challenges too.

And another one of my besties here... how does week 1 sound for challenges, since you start work on the 8th? And I have you down for 10

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to Quay

week 2 is great!
Your a bestie too!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to Quay

You know I'm in! Surgery is on the 2nd, and we start school on the 15th, so better be motivational again. Still going to try for 8 LOs.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-27-13 05:48 PM
In response to justLyn

Okie Dokie Lyn.... Motivational it is my friend!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to Quay

Sounds good Quay Love all the new items for points and loving the monthly challenge
Great Job Quay !!!

Edited by Teresakay on 06-27-13 05:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to justLyn

• justLyn Said:
You know I'm in! Surgery is on the 2nd, and we start school on the 15th, so better be motivational again. Still going to try for 8 LOs.

Lyn, good luck! My surgery is on the second also for the woman stuff. I cannot wait. I have been in so much pain this past week and getting worse. I feel like I am in labor.

Good luck! Will be thinking of you and praying.

BJscrapsalot
Governor
BJscrapsalot

Just checking in from Florida to make sure I don't miss any sign ups.... Put me down for 5 again please

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to BJscrapsalot

Well I'm in again tho I think I am only going for 20 layouts

I'll let you know when I pay and I can do a week if needed

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-28-13 05:49 PM

• BJscrapsalot Said:
Just checking in from Florida to make sure I don't miss any sign ups.... Put me down for 5 again please

Having fun from Florida without us? lol Glad your back in for July BJ... and 5 it is!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-28-13 05:50 PM
In response to julie101

• julie101 Said:

YaY! Julie is here... and 20 it is for you girlfriend! And how about week 3 for challenges? Your a life saver Julie!

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • julie101 Said:

YaY! Julie is here... and 20 it is for you girlfriend! And how about week 3 for challenges? Your a life saver Julie!

Yes that's fine

I feel July is going to be a good month lol

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to julie101

Teresa

Thank you so much for telling me about the prize I won it arrived today so many awesome goodies

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-28-13 07:55 PM
In response to Teresakay

• Teresakay Said:
Sounds good Quay Love all the new items for points and loving the monthly challenge
Great Job Quay !!!

Thank You Thank You Teresa!!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-28-13 07:58 PM
In response to Quay

Julie- I feel July is going to be a good month also!

I am going to get my act together and organize my life...Geez!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to julie101

• julie101 Said:

Teresa

Thank you so much for telling me about the prize I won it arrived today so many awesome goodies

You are very welcome Enjoy!!

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to Teresakay

Sent my monies!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x

I'm back from Puerto Rico, uploading my pics now , and ready to get to scrapping them! Sign me up for 20 pages please!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-29-13 01:54 PM
In response to senora_x

• senora_x Said:
I'm back from Puerto Rico, uploading my pics now , and ready to get to scrapping them! Sign me up for 20 pages please!

YaY!!! I was hoping you'd show up this month!!! lol I can hardly stand the suspense..how was Puerto Rico? Tell us all about it!!!

And I got you down for 20...
Welcome back Julie!!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-29-13 01:56 PM

• SplendidMoments Said:
Sent my monies!

Okie dokie...thanks Karen.

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to Quay

Thanks Quay! I just printed over 700 pics! So you will hopefully see some pages this month! We had a great time and I've never been in better shape! Our apartment was on the top floor (no elevator) and we lived at the bottom of a giant hill. I have never felt so relaxed. We slept in, went to the beach almost every day, and then just walked around town in the evenings. We loved it so much we talked about moving there someday but I don't know if I can handle the heat and humidity. I also didn't realize how much I missed our beautiful country home on 70 acres. The sky here is so much bluer, the grass greener and the cooler air has been a nice welcome home! I missed my AC!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to senora_x

Quay please sign me up for 15 layouts

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-30-13 08:24 PM
In response to njr007

• njr007 Said:
Quay please sign me up for 15 layouts

Okay Norma...15 it is!!!! Glad your here this month!!

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to Quay

Hello People

Its the 1st of July here so I gained another year older :). It is cold here raining and crappy so I'm going to sit down and scrap, prefect day for it

BJscrapsalot
Governor
BJscrapsalot
In response to julie101

Happy Birthday Julie

We got home form Florida last night and I'm whooped! Kids are still sleeping, and I would realllly like to climb back in with them but it's time to get back to reality.

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments

Happy Birthday Julie!! Hope you have a great day!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

Good Morning

Today;s Daily 7-1
Do a Stars and stripes page ...can be a 4th of July page or just a page with stars and stripes +200
For bonus points use red, white and blue.+100

Set up your siggy for +100

I will be back with the weekly and the weekly pics in a few minutes.

Edited by Teresakay on 07-01-13 04:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to Teresakay

• Teresakay Said:
Good Morning

Today;s Daily 7-1
Do a Stars and stripes page ...can be a 4th of July page or just a page with stars and stripes +200
For bonus points use red, white and blue.

How much bonus points for the red, white and blue?

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

• SplendidMoments Said:
  • Teresakay Said:
Good Morning

Today;s Daily 7-1
For bonus points use red, white and blue.

How much bonus points for the red, white and blue?

I fixed it +100 Also added set up your siggy +100

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to Teresakay

Weekly Challenge ... Use the following on your layout , card or project ...use ink or paint in some way masking, inking, paint splatters... use some of your scraps, use a metal embellishment ..brad ,eyelet etc.. +375

Bonus points Use the theme 4th of July +150

Weekly pics
Happiness is .... +150
Shoes +150
Red, white and blue +150

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-01-13 05:06 AM
In response to Teresakay

Good July Morning Ladies!!!

And Happy Birthday to Julie!!!

Ok I have posted the winners for June up on the first page! And posted the daily and weekly/pics on the front page as well. SO be sure to check it out!! And Congratulations to all of you WINNERS!!

I am getting ready to take my Mom to the doctors. And I will be taking my tablet so I can check in here and see what everyone is doing and if your having a jolly good time this morning! I know my jolly good time will have to wait until I get back home from Mom's appointment! hehe

SO get your groove on for July Ladies and let's do this month up big!!!

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to Quay

Woot!! Shopping trip! LOL
Congrats all winners!

I am determined to scrap today. Was going to clean up my scrap room, but why not mess it up some more before I have my surgery tomorrow and then clean it up since I will spend the first couple days afterwards with down time. Cannot wait to feel better. This woman ******** that we are cursed with has really taken over me! I have never felt so horrible, believe me when I say this........ labor was easier than this!

So off to PT today and then some scrappy time, and then some down time before tomorrow.

So hoping my scrap loot I won comes today! That would make everything better! hehe

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

Congrats to all the winners !!

Happy Birthday Julie Hope you have a great day !!

jjfer
jjfer 
Queen
jjfer
  • jjfer on 07-01-13 06:49 AM
In response to Teresakay

I would love to join! I haven't scrapped in a year and really want to get back into it! Please put me down for 10 layouts.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to jjfer

Hello lovely ladies!!! I missed you so much!! I'm in for motivational for July and hope to actually get some scrappy therapy!! DH is stable lung wise and they started him on meds to slow his heart rate and I'm encouraged for the first time since Feb!! woohoo!! I seriously need some scrappy therapy though!!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to Faithscrapper

Happy birthday Julie!!!!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-01-13 12:18 PM
In response to jjfer

• jjfer Said:
I would love to join! I haven't scrapped in a year and really want to get back into it! Please put me down for 10 layouts.

Jen!!!!! I haven't seen you in forever! So glad your back! Are you a motivational player this month, or you a paid player this month?? And 10 it is.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-01-13 12:21 PM

• Faithscrapper Said:
Hello lovely ladies!!! I missed you so much!! I'm in for motivational for July and hope to actually get some scrappy therapy!! DH is stable lung wise and they started him on meds to slow his heart rate and I'm encouraged for the first time since Feb!! woohoo!! I seriously need some scrappy therapy though!!

Paula...glad to hear that DH is doing better. And I am glad to see you here. I have been worried about you. Scrappy time is the best medicine in the world! I've got you down for motivational!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-01-13 12:42 PM
In response to Quay

OK....I think I have everything caught up here. Whew! Yay for July! We are all here for another month. I am ready to get started. But, all my scrappy stuff is still in the suitcases. Becuz' I go for my scrappy weekend in the evening of the 4th. So I thought I am so busy this week I figured I would leave all my scrappy stuff packed. Hehe

Karen-I am glad that your getting this woman **** is fixed. Hehe I got mine done 23 years ago. And I never looked back...I just jumped for joy! lol You'll love everything hoovered and thrown away!!! lol

OK ladies I am in a chatty mood today. So be advised!!!!

So I am off to pick up one of my sons, then I shall return. BBL

jjfer
jjfer 
Queen
jjfer
  • jjfer on 07-01-13 01:48 PM
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • jjfer Said:

Jen!!!!! I haven't seen you in forever! So glad your back! Are you a motivational player this month, or you a paid player this month?? And 10 it is.

Thanks Quay! It's been too long! I will be a paid player this month.

Happy birthday Julie! Hope you are having a great day!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

• Faithscrapper Said:

Paula it's so good to see you I have missed you and been worried too ...

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to Teresakay

Jen it's good to see you back

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to Teresakay

Thank you!! Teresa, how are things in Va?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-01-13 04:25 PM
In response to jjfer

• jjfer Said:
  • Quay Said:
  • jjfer Said:

Thanks Quay! It's been too long! I will be a paid player this month.

Happy birthday Julie! Hope you are having a great day!

Great...your on the list as a paid player!!!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn

Happy Birthday, Julie! Well, belated now, since you're so far "ahead" of us!

Welcome back, Paula and Jen!

Best wishes for tomorrow, Karen! Praying everything goes smoothly for you.

I need to call it a night. I have lots to do to get ready for surgery tomorrow, none of it fun -especially getting up at 4am tomorrow. EEK!

Good night!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to justLyn

Lyn and Karen hope all goes great tomorrow...I will be praying.

Paula it's great here in Virginia:)

I have a headache tonight so probably ni scrapping for me today

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to Teresakay

Good luck tomorrow Lyn! Hope and pray all goes well for you! Post status when you can! Your right, none of if fun! But will be so rewarding in the end to feel better!
I have to get up at 4am also, so will be turning in as well.

Welcome back Paula and Jen!

Thank you Teresa and Quay for the well wishes. Will be in when I am rested.

julie101
Diva
julie101

Congrats to all the winner

And thank you ladies for the birthday wishes

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to julie101

Lizard Love By Julie101

100 Points siggy set up
10 Points for doing it that day
50 Points title
10 Points bling and pearls
5 Points siggy update
5 Points clean up
60 Points
10 Points ink
10 Points hand cut embellies
30 Points die cuts
10 Points punch
70 Points flowers
75 Points for grunge board
375 Points other challenge VLB Challenge, Layout A Day, Volume Scrapping , Two Photo Challenge and Scrap the Girls
50 Points 12x12
50 Points doodling
50 Points hidden journaling
Journaling for Lizard Love By Julie101
75 Points own design
20 Points for photos
40 Points person in photos
20 Points animal
20 Points taking 2012
10 Points rounding corners
40 Points smaller than 4x6 photos
20 Points over lapping
200 Points journaling
50 Points hand written

Total 1455

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-01-13 08:11 PM
In response to julie101

Well ladies so much for me being chatty. I laid down for a minute and I died. Poof bingo bango I fell asleep. I hate when I do that. lol

OK so now before I feel the need to get up and clean, I best get to bed. I will see ya all tomorrow.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to Quay

5 Dollar Snap By Julie101

100 Points comments left
55 Points title 25 Points stickers
15 Points buttons
5 Points clean up
5 Points siggy update
50 Points cc and pp used
20 Points ink
10 Points twine
20 Points die cuts
20 points hand cut die cuts
10 Points flower
15 old items (buttons)
10 Points distressing (ink)
75 Points for grunge board
375 Points over challenge VLB Challenge, 3 Photo Challenge, Scrap the Boys, Layout A Day Volume Scrapping
75 Points for journaling
50 Points 12x12
50 Points doodling
100 Points embossing ( 2 different embossing folders on the grunge board)
Journaling for 5 Dollar snap By Julie101
30 Points photo
60 Point people in photo
30 Points animal
30 Points taken 2013
60 Points photos smaller than 4x6
20 Points over lapping
20 Point layout with 3 photos
135 Points journaling
50 Points hand written journaling
100 Points scrap lifting http://pinterest.com/pin/21124703874398522 0/

Total 1705

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to julie101

Good morning, ladies!

julie101
Diva
julie101

Evening ladies

Layout number 3 is in the making I started on a double smash page but I haven't got something I need to finish it

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

Good Morning Paula

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to Teresakay

Today Daily challenge
7-2 Do some kind of doodling on your card, layout or project. +150

Bonus points doodle in red,white or blue +100

jjfer
jjfer 
Queen
jjfer
  • jjfer on 07-02-13 04:40 AM
In response to Teresakay

Good morning!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to jjfer

• jjfer Said:
Good morning!

Good Morning

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-02-13 06:57 AM
In response to Teresakay

Good Morning Everyone!
Man I am tired. Another day at the hospital for my mom. I sure Karen and Lyn are doing great with their surgery today. I know they will feel so much better after it is all over.

Teresa- love the daily today.
Jen- good morning awfully glad to see you this morning.
Paula-good morning equally as happy to see you here this morning too.

OK, I have computer access right now here at the hospital, so I will be here in case anyone has a question.

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Quay

Happy Belated Birthday Julie!

Lyn and Karen-you are in my prayers today.

It will be another slow start for me but will start gaining speed and scrap time after the middle of the month.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to njr007

I am headed out for a girls night with my cousin and my daughter we are going up the mountain to take pics of the sunset at the overlook and a few other pretty places to take pics. I will be be back later to check in. Have a great rest of the day !!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to Teresakay

Quay, how's your mom?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-02-13 02:04 PM

• Faithscrapper Said:
Quay, how's your mom?

Exhausted! she is sick of test,s. We should hear from the Doc's in a few days and hopefully the results. But will probably have to go in to hear the results... another appointment! hehe

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to Quay

Keeping your mom in prayers Quay.

Glad to hear your husband is stable Paula! Keeping you all in prayers as well.

Thank you for the prayers Norma. Hoping Lyn is doing fine.

As for myself, came through well. Some normal pains and stuff with the three procedures I had done. Pain meds are good and kicking in when needed. Hope this continues tomorrow as well and it not be a painful day. Just wanted to pop in and update all, and let ya's know I am doing well. Gonna go continue to vegetate on the sofa and watch some TV.

Till tomorrow! Hugs to all

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-02-13 05:34 PM

Good evening ladies!
Resting and hoping my sickly tummy goes away soon. Bla! It better I need to cook for the 4th.

Karen- I am praying for your quick recovery!
Lyn- And praying for you too.
Teresa- I can tell you are having a blast being home!
Jen- Missing you!
Norma- Glad your time is slowing down.
Julie- YaY! Your hitting' it hard I see.lol

OK I am off to rest and hopefully get better! lol

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to julie101

Just Us Three By Julie101
150 Points daily doodling
100 Points for doodling in blue
10 Points for doing it that day
50 Points comments left
55 Points title
15 Points bling
30 Points stickers and rub ons
20 for metal and button
5 Points siggy update
5 Points clean up
30 Points cc and pp used
20 Points ink
50 Points die cuts
20 Points flowers
20 Points punches
10 Points washi tape
10 Points felt
15 Points old stuff (rub ons)
450 Points other layouts VLB Challenge, Scrap the Girls and Boys, Volume Scraping, One Photo challenge, 4 Different Challenges and Layout a Day
75 Points for journaling
50 Points 12x12
50 Points doodling
50 Points banner
50 Point hidden journaling
Hidden Journaling Family Is.... By Julie101
75 Points own design
10 Points for pic
30 Points people in pic
10 Point taking 2013
20 Photo of me
20 Points over lapping
20 Points photo smaller than 4x6
150 Points journaling

Total 1685

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to julie101

Oh Quay I'm making the most of it while I can

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to julie101

Quay hope you feel better today
Karen glad to hear all went well

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to Teresakay

Good Morning !!

Today Daily
7-3 I had fun on my girls night out..so for the daily challenge do a page on girls night out or something fun you have done +200

Bonus points If you scrap girls night out +150

jjfer
jjfer 
Queen
jjfer
  • jjfer on 07-03-13 04:47 AM
In response to Teresakay

Good morning!

Quay, praying for your mom!

Teresa, glad you had fun on your girls night!

Karen, glad to hear everything went well!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-03-13 05:09 AM
In response to jjfer

Good Morning Fellow Scrap Addicts!

I am up early becuz' I have things to scrap for the 4th! WOoHOo! You know cupcake pokes, cupcake wrappers, things like that.

Annnnnway Teresa is right on top of things I see!! Great Job Teresa! Makes my week go smooth as silk! hehe

SO I get to take my brother to the hearing doc today, My Mom broke one of his hearing aides. It will be so much easier when they both move in come January, yes we get to move her in the dead of winter! *shiver me timbers* Then after the doc, I will be cooking and making food for the 4th! I will have my Tablet downstairs so I can get on here and see what is going on. I have too get on here remember? I'm addicted!! hehehe

Ok, I need to get ready to go, so have a great morning, and I will be back! say YaY!

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to Quay

Quay, you poor thing. Dealing with so much! Keeping you in prayers and thoughts always.

I am cramping an awful lot today. Thank goodness for meds, although I hate to be medicated.
Want to scrap today, was my intentions today but may have to put it off and lay down for a while. hmm, maybe my scrap goodies I won will come in today and make my whole day much brighter!

Loving the dailies Teresa! Good work, I actually have some of them I just finished while prepping for surgery day. Fun thing is, they ended up incorporating with your dailies! Yay!

Time for me to rest...... will check in a bit.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn

Just popping in to say I'm home and everything went very well. Thank you all for your prayers!

I really need a nap right now, but I'll be back later to catch up.

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to justLyn

• justLyn Said:
Just popping in to say I'm home and everything went very well. Thank you all for your prayers!

I really need a nap right now, but I'll be back later to catch up.

So glad everything went well and your home!
I am heading for a nap myself. Taking everything outta me.

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007

Sending Lyn and Karen prayers for a speedy recovery

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to njr007

Wow I don't know how you guys find time to scrap with all you have going on! Prayers for all that you all heal quickly and life smoothes out for ya! Well I started scrapping yesterday for the first time in almost 2 months and feel a bit intimidated by my 700+ recent pics. But as soon as I get a few done I'm sure ill have my groove back. Sitting around today soaking up some sun and wishing we had our pool up this year but no time so instead we are playing in sprinkler! I love summer and my iPad mini so I can be online outside!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-03-13 08:03 PM
In response to senora_x

Whoa! Am I exhausted. Baked, cooked, cut out printables for the 4th. Now I am in bed resting so I can get up again tomorrow and make sugared pop corn. And I coloring it .... Guess? Red and blue. hehehe I cut some paper lunch sacks down and punched the edges. I have a 4th of July tag I'm putting on the front of of the sack, then fill it with popcorn. I'll take pics.

Soooooooo now I am going to go slug about. lol

Karen- rest rest rest...you'll heal faster. *acting like a mom* lol
Lyn- glad your home. And glad to hear your resting like Karen.
Teresa- great dailies!!!!
Jen- howdy!
Paula- hi!
Julie- 700 pics..WoW!! Can't wait to see them,
New Julie- hi...
Normal hello....
Is that everyone?? lol

OK goodnight ladies!!

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to Quay

Hello Ladies

I hope everyone is having a lovely day just got dinner cook we having chicken mixed veggies and rice yummy then I'm hoping to finish the layout I started last night Im loving my mojo atm so Im taking full advantage of it lol.

Lyn and Karen hope recovery is spend for you

Julie That is a lot of photo

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to julie101

Good Morning !!

Happy 4th of July!!!!!

Today's Daily 7-4 Enjoy the day!! Free Points!!
+250

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to Teresakay

Good morning everyone!
Happy Independence Day!
Resting is what I am doing, by orders of doctor and my husband and of course my good friends!
Wished we had some kinda festivities going on though. Miss the fun of that.

Quay your description of all your goodies sound devine!

Everyone enjoy, and be safe!!

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments

175 comments 7/1
5 siggy
250 daily 7/4 free day
10 done same day
----------------

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments

100 daily 7/1 set up siggy
5 siggy
400 paid before 7/1
--------------
505 + 440 = 945

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

Happy Independence Day!! I love the patriotic holidays!! We're going to the baseball game!! This is our biggest outing since February! I'm so excited! They have indoor boxed seats and we're sitting in 2 of them!!! Fireworks included!

B2Hearts
Governor
B2Hearts

Hi there, I'm in again this month. Please put me down for 8 lo's. Going to send in my $$.

B2Hearts
Governor
B2Hearts
In response to B2Hearts

300 pay by July 5
100 set up siggy
Total 400

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to B2Hearts

245 comments 7/4
5 siggy
------------
250 + 945 = 1195

julie101
Diva
julie101

Love Tigers By Julie101

250 Points daily free points
170 comments made
50 Points title
50 Points bling
5 Points siggy update
5 Points clean up
40 Points cc and pp used
20 Points ink
10 Points washi
110 Points die cuts
20 Points flowers
10 Points punch
150 Points other challenge VLB Challenge and Smash book
75 Points chipboard
75 Points journaling
100 Points for double 8.5x 11 layouts
50 Points doodling
100 Points embossing (2 different embossing folders on title)
Love Tiger Journaling By Julie101
75 Point own design
30 Points for pic
20 Point person in pic
40 Points animal
30 Points taken 2013
60 Points photos smaller than 4x6
20 Points over lapping
85 Points journaling

Total 1750

BJscrapsalot
Governor
BJscrapsalot
In response to julie101

hello ladies. been pretty busy lately trying to get back to normal life after our little trip. Feeling a bit perturbed this evening, my niece told me she was going to come with her family to have 4th picnic with us and to watch fireworks. Gave her info on what all was going on around town today if she wanted to take the boys to it. Got a message from her early in the day saying they were running late and I told her what time we were going to start getting things together. She said fine. 2 hours after that time had passed I get a message from her that they had been here in town, then decided it was too late after the time I said we would be getting things ready so they went out to eat at a restaurant instead. We went through the extra time and expense to make things to include them. So then I messaged to ask if they were coming back to watch the fireworks with us, you can see them incredibly from our house, and they could get some dessert.. I never heard back from her. See a message posted on her facebook that they did come back to town, were within blocks from our house, to watch the fireworks then stopped off for ice cream on the way home. All the while my 3 yr old kept asking when her cousin was going to get here, where were her boys for her to play with. I think that irritates me more than anything that my daughter was let down. I am not going to let people do that to her. Grrrr

So, regardless to say I cant sleep now. Going back through the posts trying to find all the daily challenges so I can get caught up in here too. Looks like everyone has been super busy.

Okay, end of my rant now.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-04-13 09:55 PM

Hi everyone, I hate being busy around the holidays! Can't an old woman get a break? lol

UPDATE.....I am at my bff's now...and I am on my tablet right this very minute! hehe So I want to apologize for dragging so slow here. When I'm up tomorrow, I will use my bff's computer and get the front page updated. And if the winners will e-mail there emails-(my address book is at home) then I can get those gift certificate's out to y'all. First thing OK? I am sorry it took this long. Please forgive me!

Alright ladies....I am headed to bed. I will talk to you all tomorrow.

BJscrapsalot
Governor
BJscrapsalot
In response to Quay

just looking over the points list... wanted to make sure the theme points were still the same.. I think this is the third month for the same items??

have almost finished a layout.. I guess not being able to sleep cant be all bad

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-05-13 01:27 AM

• BJscrapsalot Said:
just looking over the points list... wanted to make sure the theme points were still the same.. I think this is the third month for the same items??

have almost finished a layout.. I guess not being able to sleep cant be all bad

OMG!!! Your right...I'll go change that right now...

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-05-13 02:50 AM
In response to Quay

BJ- I updated the theme...thanks so much for pointing that out!!!

Everyone I also updated the daily challenges on the first page. Now I just need the winners emails. You know who you are...lol Then when I wake up all I have to do now is send of your gift certificates!!! I already have Bev's email.

OK my tablet is running out of energy and I forgot my charging plug..and it is 4 am here!!! So back to bed. good night everyone!

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to Quay

Good Morning Quay!
Enjoy your visit with your BFF!
Hubby went back to work today. Love having him home, but he's a boob around the holidays. He don't have any umph in him these days, boo! Aside that, he's been "overly" cautious with me since my surgery on tuesday and I am going nuts with him trailing behind me and every 5 minutes "how are you feeling". LOL, love him but I need the breathing room! Then he makes me do "nothing" all day and honestly that made for a worse day for me. Hate to be tied down more than need be!

Today my second born is 22 years old! The first I actually feel old ever. Goodness, where the time has gone. Remember waking up about this hour and nesting. Scrubbing floors on my hands and knees, dusting and yada yada. My neighbor came downstairs for our morning ritual of hello's and she got panicky.... me I hadn't a clue at the time. I felt "normal". I stood up and my water broke. She called the ambulance and I went onto the hospital... about two hours later they sent me home saying I could take another couple days I was only 2cm dilated. My Aunt picked me up, took me to my birthing hospital and a few hours later my baby boy was born.
I always play with him saying he was just angry he didn't get to see the beautiful fireworks and wanted to show off! LOL.
To this day his favorite part of the week is the fireworks, not really his birthday! LOL

BJ, sorry about your family stuff. My family is a lot like that. One of the reasons my holidays are such a drag. If I were closer to ya's I woulda hung out with ya!

Gonna see what trouble I can get into around the house today..... maybe some scrapping! Definitely some stalking of the postman/ups man for my goodies! LOL

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics