Challenge ICON is May's winner (determined by random.org). See Forum Discussion for Details. Join here and make sure to add your name in the forum as well, so we'll all know you're here!
View Challenge Here: July Monochrome Challenge
Here are the basics of how MONOCHROME works.
1. Monochrome means "of one color." Each week has a color which you are to create a layout around. Aside from the listed neutral palette, this is the only color tone allowed in your layout.
2. It must be obvious that your intention is to create a one color layout, so the only "color" of your layout must be the weekly color and it's corresponding darker and lighter tones and shades. Any other colors must come from the neutrals palette.
NEUTRAL COLOR PALETTE TONES are : white, cream, beige, tan, brown, khaki, olive, black, gray, and navy. These are the colors that my mother always told me "go with everything."
*****Layouts using colors other than the color of the week and the neutral palette are not considered monochrome and will not be included for the voting. Make SURE your layout conforms to the specs for this particular challenge!
3. Twists are added for your amusement and to help you push your project to the next level. If you complete the twist, your page gets an extra vote at the end of the month.
4. The challenge weeks can be completed in any order, and you are not required to complete all four weeks. This is a challenge by choice - do one, two, three, or all four weeks. Do them in whatever order you want. And if you decide that you want to complete ALL the month's layouts in one week that is perfectly fine. Whatever works for you!
5. No sign-up required. Just jump in and have fun whenever you're ready!
6. I am not the comment police. I know we all get busy and get behind. But we all like to get comments on our projects, so do your best to give love when you get love.
7. Layouts must be new as of the first of each month and are DUE no later than midnight SB.com time the last day of the month.
8. Random.org decides the winners. There's no voting pressure, just pure fun!
READY? Then let's go! Have Fun!
Sandy By PamStewart.Iowa