Page 1 of 5 
Username Post: July VLB- Summer Is In Full Swing!        (Topic#1589073)
byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

Welcome to the VLB (VERY LAID BACK CHALLENGE) -- July 2013 Edition.

Our fabulous hostess Eileen has a crazy-busy month ahead of her, so I am filling in as hostess this month. Don't worry, I don't bite! Much...

Please read this entire post before you sign up.

For anyone new to this challenge, here's the idea: So many of us crave all the lovin' our neighbors leave when we do challenges, but sometimes we just want to create layouts and projects that have nothing to do with challenges (and still get some love!). Well, for this challenge, you can just create pages and other projects and link them here. You can follow my weekly challenges, but it's not a requirement. Basically, anything goes!

Here's the one and only catch: YOU HAVE TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS' LAYOUTS AND PROJECTS. So, if you sign up, you are committing yourself to leaving comments as well as receiving them. To keep this from becoming an overwhelming task, I'm restricting the number of players to 30 or so. This is not a one entry challenge. This is a month long commitment to post ALL your work and check out everyone else's. Please post projects only from this month. And please be aware that we can be REALLY CHATTY on this thread and the posts can add up really fast.

Also -- I'd love to learn everyone's first name --if it's not in your siggy could you please tell us!

Every weekend I will try my best to post a new challenge!

Challenges:

Week One: It's July, so the first challenge is obvious! Use red, white, and blue on a layout!
Week Two:
Week Three:
Week Four:

Participants:

1. byondbzr
2. ncyankee (I'm sure she'll be peeking in!)
3. AuntyT
4. MelissaW
5. Pookahbot
6. scrapperbee
7. mindyradio
8. Twinlets Mama
9. godschild94
10. Henri Jean
11. Tena E.
12. Claggy
13. OlesyaK
14. LesleyC
15. Heather N
16. raining
17. Bubblegirl
18. lcmemories
19. jazzescrapper
20. autumngold
21. AllAmy
22. dancinirish90
23. julie101
24. lpeeps
25. YourScrapAttack

Edited by byondbzr on 07-03-13 05:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

Let's get this party started! First challenge, the ever-so-obvious: Use red,white, and blue on a layout! ((I see that is also the July color challenge requirement. Of course you don't have to do a separate layout for this challenge, lol!))

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to byondbzr

Sign me up!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to AuntyT

Gotcha!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to byondbzr

I never posted these to the June thread but figured it would be okay for July.

Fighting Anne & Lost By AuntyT

Oh Baby By AuntyT

Hugs & Kisses By AuntyT

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to AuntyT

Starting off the month with a drop off!

Selfie ***LCOM 26*** By MelissaW

Love is all around altered frame ***Flamingo Scraps*** By MelissaW

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to MeliMedina

Looks like July is gonna be a "bomb-dropping good time" isn't it! Must be in honor of all those fireworks... lolzzzz

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to byondbzr

Thanks, Rebecca, for taking over this month. And, of course, I want in.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to scrapperbee

OK, after a few years away. (The 'baby' is 3 now....lol) I'm going to attempt to get back in the swing of things. I need to get back on schedule with scrapping and challenges. My oldest is here during the summer to help entertain his younger brother. So I'm hoping I can get some scrapping done.

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to mindyradio

I"m in! I just need to catch up on love!

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to Twinlets Mama

I'm in again. Sign me up for some scrapping fun!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to godschild94

Me too! Me too! I'm finally getting pages made again after a 3 month hiatus from scrapbooking!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to Henri Jean

Rebecca, me please!

Have a couple to share as soon as I get them scanned...BBL

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

• mindyradio Said:
OK, after a few years away. (The 'baby' is 3 now....lol) I'm going to attempt to get back in the swing of things. I need to get back on schedule with scrapping and challenges. My oldest is here during the summer to help entertain his younger brother. So I'm hoping I can get some scrapping done.

Mindy, so good to see you back! I'm off to get ACU on June thread and I see we already have pages here LOL.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Tena E.

Rebecca I'm here!!!!

Love you for doing this!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to Claggy

Woohoo, we've got a fun bunch in here already!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to byondbzr

Rebecca love that you got me down as #11...that's me 7/11. WTTS trip/crop is my B-day present to myself.

ACU!

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to Tena E.

me me meeee!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to Tena E.

• Tena E. Said:
Rebecca love that you got me down as #11...that's me 7/11. WTTS trip/crop is my B-day present to myself.

ACU!

That's cool Tena!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to byondbzr

Checking in... now off to do homework!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

I'm ACU on June (yay!) and joining in for July. Thanks for holding down the fort, Becca!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

Went to A's at the last minute yesterday, and got four pages done. Sorry for the "Nina bomb". I didn't bring my Cameo, so I kept things pretty easy peasy with coordinated collections. I will use the flag cake one as my VLB RWB challenge. (It won't qualify for the color challenge since I posted it in June.)

Same Time Next Ear By LesleyC
Sweet Girl By LesleyC
Be Mine By LesleyC
Life Liberty and {the pursuit of} Flag Cake By LesleyC

Heather N
Expert
Heather N

I am in!

raining
Governor
raining
In response to Heather N

Me please

Bubblegirl
Queen
Bubblegirl
In response to raining

I'm in.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Bubblegirl

I will play. Going back to catch up on love for June, and I'll be back to post some love here too.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to lcmemories

DOO

Mad Cat By AuntyT

3 By AuntyT

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to AuntyT

Good morning!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

Morning ladies, updating the list and LOTO...

raining
Governor
raining
In response to byondbzr

A little drop off.
Pickin Berries **Scraps of Darkness** By Raining

Star Mini Album **Scraps of Darkness** By Raining

Star Mini Album Pages **Scraps of Darkness** By Raining

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to raining

Please sign me up. It's been a couple of months and now that graduation for my son is over and homeschooling is over for another couple of months I can get down to scrapbooking. The only thing left is my daughters baby shower and the baby coming in Aug but those are totally fun things.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to jazzescrapper

These are not great pages but they are done! They do look better in the scrapbook than they do here!

Hawaii - Atlantis Sub 1 By Henri Jean

Hawaii - Atlanta Submarine 2 By Henri Jean

Hawaii - Atlantis Submarine 2 page layout By Henri Jean

Hawaii - Atlantis submarine 3 By Henri Jean

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Dropping off one page and a bunch of cards that I've done here and there over the past few weeks.

My cards are nothing to write home about (ha! No pun intended), but they are a fun distraction when I can't put a page together, yet I still feel like being crafty.

Cannonball! By LesleyC

Thanks Card By LesleyC
You Are My Sunshine Card By LesleyC
Lime Twist Card By LesleyC

Edited by LesleyC on 06-30-13 09:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to LesleyC

mms

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to lcmemories

Me please! I've actually done some scrapping this weekend:

Homework By Autumngold

Spring Pic By Autumngold

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to raining

please include me this month.
Catching up on all of June's comments right now.

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to AllAmy

And one more:

Fredericksburg, VA By Autumngold

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to autumngold

Oh my good grief! I have LOTO!

Will get to those and then I *HAVE* to scrap!

Oh, if you haven't checked it out, yet, the creative team call is up for my new sketch blog!

http://simplesketches.blogspot.com

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

Hey, I remembered to stop back in.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Wow, you ladies have been busy, have LOTO too. I did get some scrapping done but need to get them scanned so I can post, probably tomorrow. I did Rebecca's RW&B challenge and it left me feeling very sad after I finished so no more scrapping tonight.

Off to my open tabs

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to jazzescrapper

• jazzescrapper Said:
Please sign me up. It's been a couple of months and now that graduation for my son is over and homeschooling is over for another couple of months I can get down to scrapbooking. The only thing left is my daughters baby shower and the baby coming in Aug but those are totally fun things.

Suuuue! I have a package of fisherman's netting all set to go out to you, and I never sent it! I'm so sorry. I will put it in my "take to work" pile so it can go out this week! Welcome back!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

ACU. Nice to see you over here, Minday!

I had to get out of the house earlier, so I went to Ms. Picked up a bunch of the LYB burlap, cork and wooden pieces, all on clearance. I had one regular priced item, so I pulled out my phone to get the standard issue 40% off one item coupon. It was 40% off your entire regular price purchase from 4pm-close, today only! I didn't go overboard, but I got an ATG refill, some more of the [email protected] paper that I love, and a Ghiradelli chocolate square, in addition to the other items.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:
ACU. Nice to see you over here, Minday!

I had to get out of the house earlier, so I went to Ms. Picked up a bunch of the LYB burlap, cork and wooden pieces, all on clearance. I had one regular priced item, so I pulled out my phone to get the standard issue 40% off one item coupon. It was 40% off your entire regular price purchase from 4pm-close, today only! I didn't go overboard, but I got an ATG refill, some more of the [email protected] paper that I love, and a Ghiradelli chocolate square, in addition to the other items.

WTG, Lesley!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Did no scrapbooking today. Got 15 or 16 pages done last week so took a day off from it today. Tomorrow my goal is to get the Charleston pictures done and take photos of a lot more layouts.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

I hope there's still room for me! I was away from the computer all weekend so I missed the challenge posting.

LOTO

julie101
Diva
julie101

Yep in again thanks

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to julie101

Morning everyone!

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

Thanks Rebecca for hosting and for your first post -- I giggled when I read it.

Hi Sue & Mindy -- good to see both of you.

Left Hong Kong today and now back on Mainland China. So sad I lost my facebook. Sigh.

Some of the ladies here have seen a few of my pics -- I think it's hysterical that the favorite (most comments that is) pic is the one of the toilet! I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would do a lo about a toilet -- but it's in my future.

Ok -- need some thoughts. Ive been thinking about my lo's and want to use kraft pp and a paper line that has reds/golds in it. Any suggestions. It can have other colors too -- but I want to try to stick with one line for this album. Doesnt have to be asian themed but if you know of one -- please let me know.

Miss all of you -- will be flying home on Saturday.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to NVyankee

I didn't see your toilet photo - would love to. I did layouts of toilets in China and several countries in Asia. Did a toilet layout in Vietnam and will be doing one of the men's urinal in the Pera Palace Hotel in Istanbul.

I never really thought about it but I've really have done several toilet layouts!

Asian countries have the squatters! I walked miles out of the way to find western toilets!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps

I'm in. Lost internet for most of the weekend. It's back for now. Ready to switch to a new provider though as this is an issue since we've moved in.

Gorgeous day here. No big plans either. DH is climbing a fourteener with a friend so he won't be home til later. Gonna chill.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to lpeeps

Peeking in, LOTO, and updating first post...

LOL, I missed the toilet pic, gonna have to check your FB Eileen!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to byondbzr

I guess you have to have good knees if you have to go in China. Yikes. I thought it was bad this weekend when I had to break down and go in the port-a-potty at a festival we went to - haven't been in one in seven years, and I plan to avoid them for at least another seven. Yuk. LOL

DOO:
Family snapshots By Dancinirish90

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to dancinirish90

I hate porta-potties! But I hate the squatters too. Since I usually wear jeans - I refuse to use the squatters and was always able to find a western toilet but it wasn't always easy.

In one bathroom the stall had a squatter when you walked in and you had to step over it to get to the western toilet in the same tiny stall. That was very strange.

For anyone who doesn't know what a squatter is - this is it and it is in the floor: (Although the purpose of these photos - the soap was screwed onto a metal thing on the wall in both bathrooms.

Toilet Man and Toilet Woman By Henri Jean

In other countries bathrooms are very different. I went in one in Asia - Shanghai or Singpore probably and hit a button next to the toilet and it start playing music next to me.

When we were in Vietnam Bill called me into the men's room because he liked it so much. The urinals were across the wall and above it the wall was cut out and completely open over the bay. It was a beautiful view. Never saw that before!

Vietnam - Bathroom with a View! By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Hawaii - Lights! Camera! Action By Henri Jean

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

I despise public restrooms and will avoid them at all costs-ALL COSTS! I also carry seat covers in my purse. Yep, that's me.

I have a friend who teaches in India. She paid lots of money to have a western toilet installed in her home. I think those are the worst-hole in the floor
kinda thing. YUK!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Claggy

Forgot about the toilets in India. They are often just holes in the ground!

We usually look for a McDonald's - they are usually pretty clean, they have western toilets and they are free. So many countries like India do not feel the toilet seats are sanitary even though the restroom is filthy so they remove the seats and you are down to porcelain.

I also avoid them at all costs but when you are on vacation for several weeks are months - you just can't hold it that long. I would if I could!

In a lot of places they charge $1.00 per sheet for toilet paper or 1 euro. I've learned to carry my own tissue for toilet paper. The rate now is about $1.38 American for 1 Euro. Or was 2 months ago.

It was 1 Euro to go in the toilets all over Europe so we learned to look for McDonald's.

In one McDonalds in Venice we ate lunch and threw the receipt out with the meal. We both went to the restrooms and found that you had to have a code to get into the stall - a little code pad was installed next to each stall door. The code was on the food receipt in the main trash can.

Someone told Bill what the code was in the men's room but I didn't have it in the ladies room. There was a bathroom Nazi in their and she didn't allow talking to give anyone the code.

Every time anyone came out of a stall she ran in to check it and clean it if necessary (it was immaculate) and when she ran in to check one stall someone came out of another and held the door open for me.

The place where you wash your hands was in between the men's and women's rooms so you washed your hands together. Very strange to me.

Bill washed his hands and took a paper towel and the Nazi yelled "NO!" and grabbed the paper towel out of his hands. I think she was mad because someone gave him the code.

After that, at every McDonald's we kept our codes all day so if we were walking around and needed to go back to the restrooms we could get in.

We definitely didn't throw any more McDonalds receipts away with the garbage!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

How bizarre!

Have another to drop off:

Grad By Dancinirish90

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold

Here's one:

King's Dominion By Autumngold

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

Checking in.

I had no idea about the toilets until Eileen posted that picture. I've traveled outside the US a few times. But never in Asia countries.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

So we kind of unexpectedly had to buy 'new to us' furniture last night. We had planned on buying a new one in a bout a year or so. But my 3 y/o son, Ian, decided to take a permanent black marker to the couch, a desk, the floor, a glass table, and a chair. Most of it came off except for the cream colored couch and the desk. Anyway, we spent last night getting the 'new' furniture and moving out the old and today I spent deep cleaning the floors, walls, and such. Tomorrow after I go buy another shelf, we are putting all the new stuff I've been collecting for a year to re-do the living room. I guess in a way it's a good thing he ruined the furniture. It got me off my rear end to get the re-do of the living room done finally. But don't tell him I said that. He's still in deep trouble.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Sounds like you have a great attitude about this! And new furniture is fun, even if it isn't off the showroom floor! My son just bought "new to him" bedroom furniture (except for the bed - he kept his old bed) and its as much fun as if he had bought it showroom new and it cost a whole lot less!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

William hands 2009 By AllAmy

2009 Family By AllAmy

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to AllAmy

One more from me today - while I had those pp's out to do her graduation pages, I made my cousin's card so I can send her gift.

Congrats Graduation card By Dancinirish90

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot

acu to here

Minday, the age of three just sucks. Ellie is so much more ON than her sister ever was. I heard a weird noise coming from downstairs the other day and found her dancing in milk she had spilled on the coffee table. And she screams and cries at the slightest provocation. "Mommy, I want a snackie." "Ok, come upstairs and we'll have lunch." *screams* "No, I don't want wunchie, I want a snackie!!" Finally get her upstairs and she throws a fit because I made her eat carrots first (the horror) and threw her food on the floor. *sigh*
We're keeping very busy this summer. I had 7 weddings in May and June. That slows down a little now, thankfully; 2 in July, a concert, the WTTS retreat, August will be busy with a trip to visit my in laws, my oldest's tenth birthday, a couple of weddings to photograph, and then back to school. My oldest is taking summer ballet and gymnastics, I've been taking fitness bootcamp classes at our local YMCA (Muscle Bootcamp and Cardio Bootcamp...they are brutal, kick butt classes, but I've gotten to a point where I'm pretty proud to have stuck it out and keep coming back) and water aerobics.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Hi ladies jci and finally DO2 that I did yesterday.

We will remember you By Tena E.

hangin' on By Tena E.

Off to get ACU

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to Tena E.

Acu.

Three wasn't as bad as four for us. Five is just...manic. Nina is for the most part a really sweet kid but the mood swings are pretty big at this age. Thankfully, she has never written on our furniture.

julie101
Diva
julie101

Here is my firs for July

Lizard Love By Julie101

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

• Henri Jean Said:
Forgot about the toilets in India. They are often just holes in the ground!

We usually look for a McDonald's - they are usually pretty clean, they have western toilets and they are free. So many countries like India do not feel the toilet seats are sanitary even though the restroom is filthy so they remove the seats and you are down to porcelain.

I also avoid them at all costs but when you are on vacation for several weeks are months - you just can't hold it that long. I would if I could!

In a lot of places they charge $1.00 per sheet for toilet paper or 1 euro. I've learned to carry my own tissue for toilet paper. The rate now is about $1.38 American for 1 Euro. Or was 2 months ago.

It was 1 Euro to go in the toilets all over Europe so we learned to look for McDonald's.

In one McDonalds in Venice we ate lunch and threw the receipt out with the meal. We both went to the restrooms and found that you had to have a code to get into the stall - a little code pad was installed next to each stall door. The code was on the food receipt in the main trash can.

Someone told Bill what the code was in the men's room but I didn't have it in the ladies room. There was a bathroom Nazi in their and she didn't allow talking to give anyone the code.

Every time anyone came out of a stall she ran in to check it and clean it if necessary (it was immaculate) and when she ran in to check one stall someone came out of another and held the door open for me.

The place where you wash your hands was in between the men's and women's rooms so you washed your hands together. Very strange to me.

Bill washed his hands and took a paper towel and the Nazi yelled "NO!" and grabbed the paper towel out of his hands. I think she was mad because someone gave him the code.

After that, at every McDonald's we kept our codes all day so if we were walking around and needed to go back to the restrooms we could get in.

We definitely didn't throw any more McDonalds receipts away with the garbage!

After using the most disgusting public restroom in Oxford England, which now that I had taken a picture or two. I don't mind paying to use the restroom nor do I mind squatting. Give me toilet paper and a small hole and I'm pretty good.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to AuntyT

5 Dollar Snap By Julie101

Next one

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to julie101

Hope you all didn't mind the potty talk. It's so strange to us -- but I've become quite a pro.

Mindy -- how are the teeth heeling? Sorry I forgot to ask the other day. My bad.

Had a 60 minute foot massage tonight for $20 -- OMG it was fantabulous.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to NVyankee

Just relaxing in the hotel -- forgot to tell you one more thing.

My little fella Elliot was adopted while I am on vacation. I also had been dog sitting another guy -- and he was adopted while I'm gone too. Guess I should leave more often.

That means I get a new foster baby when I get home!!!!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

• mindyradio Said:
So we kind of unexpectedly had to buy 'new to us' furniture last night. We had planned on buying a new one in a bout a year or so. But my 3 y/o son, Ian, decided to take a permanent black marker to the couch, a desk, the floor, a glass table, and a chair. Most of it came off except for the cream colored couch and the desk. Anyway, we spent last night getting the 'new' furniture and moving out the old and today I spent deep cleaning the floors, walls, and such. Tomorrow after I go buy another shelf, we are putting all the new stuff I've been collecting for a year to re-do the living room. I guess in a way it's a good thing he ruined the furniture. It got me off my rear end to get the re-do of the living room done finally. But don't tell him I said that. He's still in deep trouble.

LOL, you see, he WAS being helpful!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

Morning gals, LOTO...

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

acu...

I should be doing things around the house today, but I choose instead, to play around on the internet.. lol!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to byondbzr

Good morning! Tabs open... working on finishing up a project and finishing my coffee!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Happy Birthday Roan - 1 By Henri Jean

Happy Birthday Roan - 2 By Henri Jean

Happy Birthday Roan - Both Sides By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

The most disgusting toilets to us were in India and Egypt. Paying for the privilege of going in the toilet does not mean that it is clean. Some of the dirtiest I've ever seen - I paid to go into.

Also I don't like paying if the restroom is in a place where I'm already spending my money. In one place in Italy we went to the grocery store and bought a 12 pack of Coke and several other things to take back to the ship. Since we bought groceries, I didn't like paying to go in the restroom and it wasn't particularly clean.

But a public restroom on the street, I don't mind paying for although I will not pay for toilet paper - take my own package of tissues which works just fine.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to NVyankee

• ncyankee Said:

Mindy -- how are the teeth heeling? Sorry I forgot to ask the other day. My bad.

Better, but not great yet. The left side is still swollen and tender. Can't eat on that side at all yet. I go back for another checkup today.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to Pookahbot

• Pookahbot Said:
acu to here

Minday, the age of three just sucks. Ellie is so much more ON than her sister ever was. I heard a weird noise coming from downstairs the other day and found her dancing in milk she had spilled on the coffee table. And she screams and cries at the slightest provocation. "Mommy, I want a snackie." "Ok, come upstairs and we'll have lunch." *screams* "No, I don't want wunchie, I want a snackie!!" Finally get her upstairs and she throws a fit because I made her eat carrots first (the horror) and threw her food on the floor. *sigh*

oh my that does sound like a three year old with an attitude!!! at least it's not just my kid LOL))
He's okay most of the time - despite this do-it-this-way-or-else phase, until he decided that napping during the day was a waste of time... by 7 he had the inconsolable uncontrollable crying jag for twenty minutes straight!! poor kid was just tired but would not admit it..

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to OlesyaK.

dropping off two double pagers
Buskerfest By OlesyaK.
Air Show By OlesyaK.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to OlesyaK.

acu on loving and dropping off 2
Pirate Bill By AllAmy

Family Portrait 1997 By AllAmy

I have been on such a roll with scrapping lately. I hope my mojo doesn't fail me now!!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to AllAmy

More tabs open. I'll get to them all eventually. LOL

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to AllAmy

Phew!! ACU2h!!! I'll be back later to share a few things

I'm glad to know my 3 year olds aren't the only kids with big attitudes! Mine haven't destroyed furniture either, but they did take shortening to my walls and petroleum jelly to their bedroom walls...

We are in the midst of a major heat wave. We've been hiding out in the basement to try to stay cool! Now we've got a severe t-storm watch. Hopefully it cools things off!!

Potty's in the floor and any public restroom gives me the willies. At least if there are no doors to touch after using the biffy, I'm ok with it. When bathrooms don't have the touchless taps and soap dispensers and doors that you need to open, I can't help but feel like there's no point! I carry hand sanitizer with me most of the time!

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama

DO2:

No More Penny By Twinlets Mama

Caught Being Absolutely Cute! By Twinlets Mama

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold

Rain, rain, rain, I'm so sick of rain!!!

King's Dominion By Autumngold

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

ACU! Yay!

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

ACU!

julie101
Diva
julie101

Number 3 for the month

Just Us Three By Julie101

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

id love to play please.

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to YourScrapAttack

ACU

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

Morning! Need to get updated and acu.

Here's my project for the day. I made the second round of the May Arts design team call. We had to make a ribbon-centric project and write up a tutorial, so I did a no-sew denim purse. If you could spare a minute, I'd love a blog comment! But you don't have to, lol...

No-Sew Denim Purse **May Arts** By Byondbzr

tutorial:
http://byondbzr.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-sew-denim- pocke...

Edited by byondbzr on 07-03-13 05:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

Welcome Rhonda!!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to byondbzr

Congrats on making it to the 2nd round Rebecca. I love the purse so much.

My oldest son (who is 8 now) never had a terrible 2 or 3. He hit a small spell at 4 where he had some attitude but it didn't last long. However, we are getting some attitude now that's he's 8. There were some not so good boys in his 2nd grade class and he started acting like them. His teacher had originally put him beside them to hopefully be a good influence on them. Unfortunately it back fired and went the other direction.

My 3 year oldson. He's been full of it since he hit 18mos and he's still going strong. I believe he is making up for the lack of attitude I had to deal with with his brother. But darn, he is so cute and charming too. He knows when to turn on the charm already. I am in so much trouble when this one gets older....LOL

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Hi ladies jci,

Deb, I'm sick of rain too, it's been raining for the last 2 weeks, sometimes t-storms and other times just drizzling then more heat & humidity. Hope we have just enough of a break tomorrow morning to grill or I'll have to cook everything and I don't want too LOL.

Mindy, I got lucky with Anitra and she was the perfect angel until middle school...that's when the brain damage (as Bill Cosby calls it) set in but we nip that real quick LOL.

If you pray please pray for the 19 firefighters families that lost their loved one. I've been giving DH extra hugs this week, so scary what they do everyday.

Have a Happy & Safe 4th

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to Tena E.

Congrats Rebecca!! Hope you make all the way!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps

Dropping two off that were made for two different blog hops I was part of. Got me scrappin again

Bloom By Lpeeps

All American By Lpeeps

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to lpeeps

Oh my goodness! You ladies have all been so busy this week! LOTO...although it might take me a few days to get through em!

Minday - It is so good to see you on here! Can't wait to see what you scrap.

I've been pretty lucky with my travels...nice good western toilets. I did have to pay for one in Mexico up in the mountains but other than that they have all been normal.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to godschild94

Congrats, Rebecca!

And finally got a lo done--bad pic, but it's raining all day today and tomorrow so went ahead and took it:

Joy By Scrapperbee

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Spent the day working on my first book layout for the internship I got for the summer or whatever. It's a children's board book. I'm kind of nervous because I've never done anything like it before!

The kids have pretty much entertained themselves... and we're all surviving, I think! LOL

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

Spent my afternoon scanning in layouts...here's the first batch to share. Sorry for the bomb!

This one is for the VLB "Red White and Blue" challenge.
4th of July By Godschild94

Joys of Summer By Godschild94

Bridal Shower By Godschild94

Look Whoo's Expecting By Godschild94

Birthday Happiness By Godschild94

Let's Celebrate By Godschild94

Off to another busy night...dinner with a friend, Bible study, and then a bonfire!

Page 1 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics