Page 4 of 5 
Username Post: July VLB- Summer Is In Full Swing!        (Topic#1589073)
AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to lcmemories

I've never been to a crop! The problem is I tend to get really chatty around people and would never get anything done anyways.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to MeliMedina

Maid of the Mist - Left By Henri Jean

Maid of the Mist - Right By Henri Jean

Maid of the Mist - Left & Right By Henri Jean

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to Henri Jean

Acu! I have a major bomb for later, but I'll try to do it in stages.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to LesleyC

mms - tabs open to catch up.

I will have a bomb too, but I haven't even started taking photos yet. I can't believe it but I did 15 1/2 pages (10 1/2 LO's) this weekend at the crop! That is an unheard of amount for me. But like some of you were talking about - I did HOURS of prep beforehand so much of the planning was done, but then I would stop and put all the elements in a bag instead of completing the LO so I would have things to do at the crop. I can't do any planning as far as choosing pp's etc once I get there because I can't take that much stuff. Those choices have to be made ahead of time. But it also means that until this weekend, I hadn't done any LO's since July 1st. So, while I apologize for the bomb I will be dropping later, at least you all haven't had to comment on anything of else of mine all month. LOL

Ott light - It's natural light, and it's a more diffused light. I have a floor lamp next to my table at home, and I just bought a portable, fold-up desk model to take to crops for last weekend. I have been getting headaches at crops, and I think it's from the fluorescent lighting, which puts a horrible glare on the photos when you're working. We cropped from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, and I didn't get a single glimmer of a headache all weekend. I'm crediting the better light from my Ott because this crop was as noisy or noisier than any other so it's not the din that gives me the headaches.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to LesleyC

Lesley, I take it the crop was a blast with lots of bombs to bring back ))))

I have two to drop off
Happy day By OlesyaK.
What a sunny day By OlesyaK.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to OlesyaK.

Hi all - just checking in.

Oleysa - the American side of the falls usually issues a different color poncho for Maid of the Mist - yellow I think but not sure.

However, it was breast cancer awareness day and they were contributing to the breast cancer research program that day and to commemorate breast cancer awareness they had pink rain ponchos that day.

But that is not the usual color. We loved both sides of the falls but I thought the Canadian side was much more dramatic - I liked it better.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I have a large fold-up model Ott lamp on my desk and I have 4 ott bulbs in my ceiling fan. Maybe I have too much Ott light in my scraproom and that is why it looks so blue it drives me crazy.

I just experimented and only turned on my large portable ott lamp and it doesn't have the blue hue I get when I turn on the ceiling fan lights. Then the room even glows blue when I'm outside - guess I was going for overkill.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

Finally have a lo to share:

Summer Fun By Scrapperbee

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to scrapperbee

When I went on Maid of the Mist many years ago, the ponchos were blue - the yellow ones were for the Cave of the Winds tour where you walk up to the Bridal Veil Falls on wooden walkways they build out there after taking an elevator down through solid rock to the water level of the lower river. Both tours initiate on the American side. I love Niagara Falls. One of my college roommates lives in Buffalo, NY, so we've gone to the Falls on 3 of our visits to her house.

Okay - here's my first LO from the crop this weekend. I probably won't end up dropping a bomb per se - I'll be gentle and just trickle them in as I get them uploaded

So, In This Hour (group) By Dancinirish90

Olesya - among 14 people, we completed 200 pages, 60 cards, and 2 altered projects.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to dancinirish90

Morning, I made it home safely from the crop as well! I got 9 layouts and one altered frame done. I have some to save back as DT work, so my bomb, when i get to it, won't be as big as many of the other gals!

gonna do some cu'ing...

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to byondbzr

Here are 2 more:

S.I.M.P By Dancinirish90

S.I.M.P (group) By Dancinirish90

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

Checking in and keeping caught up on love!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to godschild94

As usual, I had a great time with my WTTS girls. I only got 9 layouts done. But I was also there for one less day than most of the girls. Today I am wiped out. We had a rough trip back from Michigan. So I'm just chilling out today and considering a nap.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to mindyradio

When we were there last fall the "Cave of the Winds" was closed because of rock or mud slides. Said it was closed the rest of 2012 and didn't know how long past that. Such a shame because Bill enjoyed the Cave of the Winds in the past and wanted me to see it.

We did the Journey behind the falls on the Canadian side but it was so windy and there was so much mist we couldn't see anything at all.

Seems the Canadian rain ponchos were blue - the ones they gave us for "Journey Behind the Falls" were definitely yellow.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

Keeping acu.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to AuntyT

Another set of dance LO's that I did this weekend:

We Go Together By Dancinirish90

We Go Together (group) By Dancinirish90

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

This is my at home vacation week--hope to keep scrapping:

Massachusetts 1980 By Scrapperbee

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

And another:

Nubble By Scrapperbee

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

Dropping off 2 then off to catch up on chatter and love
BUBBLES By AllAmy

Christmas in the Park By AllAmy

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to AllAmy

OK, dropping my first bomb! I will have to go back and retake some of the photos.

Hey, It's Handy Manny! By LesleyC
Groggy By LesleyC
The Amazing Donaldo By LesleyC
@Seaside By LesleyC
PM #5
Waffles By LesleyC
MSC Week 5
Dino-Rama By LesleyC
MSC Week 1 Bonus
Class of 2013 By LesleyC
MSC Week 2 Bonus
Chatham Bars Inn By LesleyC

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to LesleyC

Hi ladies jci before bed...I made it home safely today. Had a nice dinner & visit with my cousin on Sunday.

BTW-these ladies were SCRAPPING MACHINES LOL...I only did a measly 7 1/2 pages. I think Amy topped over 30. So I have to get ACU on love tomorrow...goodnight!!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

• mindyradio Said:
As usual, I had a great time with my WTTS girls. I only got 9 layouts done. But I was also there for one less day than most of the girls. Today I am wiped out. We had a rough trip back from Michigan. So I'm just chilling out today and considering a nap.

Mindy, that's 2 more than me and I was there on Thursday

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to Tena E.

I ended up with, I think, 25 LOs, three of which are 2-pagers. I have to go back and check. I have a few that need some journaling, a title, and a bit of embellishing, but they are complete enough to include them in my LO count. Had I brought alphas, I bet I would have done at least 5 more. I spent a lot of time cutting titles, and that always slows me down.

ACU.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

Three more, and then I'm calling it a night:

Mad for Minions By LesleyC

Sassy By LesleyC

Key Lime Pie By LesleyC

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to LesleyC

ACU

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to LesleyC

ACU on love to here

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

See, Lesley's not nice like Amy and me spreading ours out. LOL

Here are two more of mine - and don't worry these are the last dance ones:

Jar of Hearts By Dancinirish90

Jar of Hearts (group) By Dancinirish90

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

• dancinirish90 Said:
See, Lesley's not nice like Amy and me spreading ours out. LOL

Here are two more of mine - and don't worry these are the last dance ones:

Jar of Hearts By Dancinirish90

Jar of Hearts (group) By Dancinirish90

I am spreading out! I have like 13 more!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to LesleyC

Haha - I know, I'm just giving you a hard time. Then again, Amy has like 30 more, and she only dropped two. LOL Anyway, I'm not one to talk, I may not be putting them all in the same post, but I am getting all mine up today. I'm just glad you guys started posting so mine would be a little more spread out. I was feeling like a thread hog.

Sooo... here are two more:

For our challenge to do a red, white, & blue LO:
Born in the USA By Dancinirish90

Baby, you're a Firework By Dancinirish90

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

ACU on love to here.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot

mms to Amy on pg 11

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to AllAmy

This is my last one:

fresh picked By Dancinirish90

I got one more started while we were there, but I still need to finish it - hopefully, I'll work on it tomorrow afternoon. I have to take my car in in the morning to leave it to be fixed from the accident I was in on the 13th.

Anyway, I'm going to finish up with Lesley's and then head to bed.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Amy - that pumpkin patch layout I did - definitely a purchased overlay and I "doctored" it up the way I wanted it. I use an overlay in about one in every 10 or 15 layouts I do because I really like them. I get them from 2 different companies.

I had about 40 layouts to post but I dribble them slowly - so I have about 25 left to post and will get more done this weekend. Hopefully will get about 15 pages completely finished at a crop on Saturday. That gives me 40 to post again but it will take me at least a month to get them on here. I'm just slow at posting.

That sounds like a lot of volume I'm finishing but mine are not nearly as artsy or fancy or detailed as everyone else's. Mine are very plain when compared but they accomplish what I want them to accomplish. They don't have the mixed mediums and layers of all the gorgeous ones posted here but they document our travel in pictures and stories so we can relive those moments when we get older and can't travel anymore.

Once in a while I try for a special layout and get pretty detailed and try a few techniques but that isn't too often. I just want to be able to relive every minute of our vacations and trips.

So when you compare my basic block style to the beautiful mixed mediums everyone else does, mine are very plain and that is why I get through so many.

On some of mine I really am slowing down with them and trying more techniques and having fun with them. Appreciate all the motivations for that which comes from here!

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot

mms page 13

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Ha! I just transferred my pages from my camera to my computer. I am still running slow and recovering from my 4 hours of sleep per night! lol

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to Pookahbot

Henri, I totally understand. When I'm trying to get a trip done, I end up pretty much just using pics, though I sometimes find paper that does the bg work for me. Once in a while I get in the mood to really work on a lo. I'm hoping that when I get caught up on past lo's . . . I can start having more fun with my products.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Hi ladies, gonna start getting caught up today and hopefully post a couple of my pages from the crop. I'm trying to make what I scrapped fit into some of the challenges I signed up for this month. That means I may have to change or add a few things to a couple of pages.

@Henri, my pages range from very clean & simple with using mostly paper to trying different techniques & products on some pages. I think whatever works for you is great and really enjoy all styles when it comes to scrapbooking, that's what makes this hobby so great. I have found out that by trying new techniques & products what works for me and what doesn't work for me.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to Tena E.

And another 1980 trip lo:

Road Trip By Scrapperbee

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

Hello again. Staying caught up on layout love at work thanks to watching kids nap for 2 1/2 hours. Lots of time to surf the web and leave love.

Henri - I agree with Tena. One thing I love about scrapbooking is how individual it is. We all scrap so differently and if you have found your niche run with it. And it's okay if that changes too. For me, there are techniques and page styles that I find beautiful but that I know are not my style and that's ok.

Edited by godschild94 on 07-23-13 09:10 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to godschild94

Niagara Falls American Side By Henri Jean

Niagara Falls - Canadian Side By Henri Jean

Niagara Falls American Side By Henri Jean

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Whew! ACU for the moment because I know there's more to come LOL. But I'll take this time to try to get a couple of my own posted...see ya later

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Tena E.

I'll drop a couple off. I only got 9 done total. So I can easily spread mine out over the rest of the month.

fourteen years and counting By Mindyradio
Say Cheese By Mindyradio

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Okay, here's three from me will post the other 4 later in the week, good news they all work for a challenge

Everyday job By Tena E.

Blessed beyond measure By Tena E.

2 scoops of yummy! By Tena E.

BBL to get ACU!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to Tena E.

I'm cu to my last post, but I'm going to have to come back to catch up on the new ones. My computer needs a reboot - it won't show any of the thumbnails. I HATE that!

I started this one at the crop using Melissa's sketch, but I got stuck and put it away with just the background done and photo on. I finished all the lettering and embellies today:

Got grape? By Dancinirish90

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

dropping off.
Spiderman Birthday By AllAmy

Children's Discovery Museum By AllAmy

Monkey Business By AllAmy

Sittin' on Santa's Lap By AllAmy

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to AllAmy

So here's the only real big bomb that I'll be doing. The other pages are all for DT stuff, so can't be shared until later.

4.4 By MelissaW

Shiner By MelissaW

Sisters By MelissaW

Breakfast with Santa By MelissaW

buds By MelissaW

( LCOM 16) {Merry} By MelissaW

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

ACU. And I'm self-conscious about my bombs, so I'll hold off for tonight.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to LesleyC

But your bombs will be beautiful!!!

Edited by MelissaW on 07-23-13 06:26 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot

Lots of tabs, but I'll finish them up tonight and tomorrow. Look girls, I stayed current almost til the end of the month!!
I'm a pretty slow scrapper, and I can't do kits. I rarely decide what I want to scrap until I'm sitting there looking at it. For me, picking photos, paper, and a sketch or whatever probably takes at least half my scrap time. That's the best thing about our crops, though, and most of the ones I've been to--there's always someone who has what you've left behind. I got 11 done this weekend, which is pretty good for me, and I have 4 that I did earlier this month for DT work that I can share now. Yay!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to Pookahbot

I personally love the bombs. Shows progress, like someday we'll be "caught up." Ok, I know that will never actually happen.

ACU on love

julie101
Diva
julie101

here is 7 more done this month

Kg To Lose Kg Lost By Julie101

One Kg at a time By Julie101

At The Park By Julie101

I Can Do This By Julie101

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to julie101

Three from me

circa 1958 By Pookahbot

Merry Cookies By Pookahbot

Sparkle By Pookahbot

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to Pookahbot

HEY, I wanna get in on the bomb-dropping fun! I actually HAVE a bomb for once. I feel accomplished and special-like...

I'll be back to cu...

Slide By Byondbzr

Look Out! There's Something Behind you... **Moxxie** By Byondbzr

Run Speedy Run! By Byondbzr

Lazy Cats **Moxxie** By Byondbzr

Peace Out By Byondbzr

Tweet By Byondbzr

Altered frame By Byondbzr

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

Do believe I am acu for a minute or two!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to byondbzr

Working on being ACU! Loving all this page posting madness! Woot!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Sorry - I'm a dribbler when I post. I have 34 ready to post (just counted) and at least 20 more will be completed at the crop this weekend. But I just like to take it slow and easy on posting.

I post 1 a day, maybe 2 or 3 and if I've done that a lot of days in a row I take a break for a day or two.

The second two "layouts" are photos in sleeves that go with the sequence. Not worth commenting over because I didn't do anything but put them in the photo sleeves. However, if anyone likes just looking at photos of Canada, there are some pretty ones.

Train to Quebec City By Henri Jean

Quebec City - Misc. Photos 1 By Henri Jean

Quebec City - Misc. photos 2 By Henri Jean

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.

mms! otherwise I'm going back and opening the same pages over and over LOL)

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to OlesyaK.

I do think that the bombs have been a topic of discussion on VLB before... but this thread always has been and always will be just like it says... very laid back.

Some of us don't scrap more than a few pages a month, and we post our one here and one there pages as we make them. Sometimes, we go to crops or spend a whole day scrapping and it enables us to be able to post more than the one here and one there we make.

It is a lot of work to get all the pages photographed and cropped, and then uploaded onto scrapbook.com. But I'm telling you what... I'm not a dribbler or a trickler. I hate that I have to wait to post DT work for weeks! LOL.

I don't mind people posting multiple pages at a time, over the course of a day, all at once, or several times per week. I know that any of the above can happen in this thread, and that's why I love it. I wouldn't otherwise get to comment on so many wonderful pages or meet the wonderful people that I do.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

Looking for the "Like" button... lol!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to byondbzr

Veyr well put Mel. I'm not usually one to post often. I just don't get to scrap as often as I like to anymore. But when I do I tend to post all at once or I will forget what I posted and what I didn't post. It's easier for me to do it all at once when I have a block of un-interrupted time from 2 little boys.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to byondbzr

I photo and crop my lo's for my own files anyway, so putting them on sb.com isn't really that much more--and I do love getting comments. I don't post all my lo's though--the ones with lots of people and info that I don't have the right to make public.

As for VLB, I agree with Mel--I love seeing all the lo's, the different styles and techniques; and commenting is actually relaxing for me.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

Here are 2 more from me.

This is one that we actually took the pictures at the crop and sweet Genie printed them for me so I could scrap them right then. It's also a sketch from Melissa's Simple Sketches blog that she made just for us for the crop.
I mustache you a question but I'll shave it for later By Mindyradio

This is a total lift of Rebecca's earlier LO. I mean it is so lifted she even painted the background paper for me, brought me the rest of the papers she used and I even stole the title. Why fix what ain't broke, right? LOL Thanks Rebecca for the inspiration!!!
Red Hair Makes Me Happy By Mindyradio

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

Gawd Mindy... Get your own ideas would ya??

Edited by byondbzr on 07-24-13 12:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to byondbzr

• byondbzr Said:

Why bother when I can just steal yours......

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I love love love seeing all the layouts too - so cool to see everyone's creations.

I do such a ridiculously high volume of layouts that it would overwhelm if I posted all of mine at once. One weekend crop I came home with 72 complete. I took about 2 months to post them all because that would just be too much for anyone to look at and comment on.

I don't know how to explain it but I have a let-down feeling when I run out of things to post and then I go to the gallery and there are no new comments because everything was posted days or weeks before. When I space them out, then there I always have a new layout in the gallery getting comments and that makes my day! Looking at my gallery comments really is how I start my day every day so I like to post something every day although I know that isn't possible.

I like some of my layouts a lot more than others and I get excited when I get to post one of my favorites!

I really like to take my time and look at and enjoy every layout that everyone posts so I spend a lot of time looking at everything and posting comments. I like to see every detail that I might comment on and after I look at something for a while I see something I didn't notice before so I spend time with every layout that is posted.

Leaving comments in everyone's galleries is something I really enjoy doing. I like to let the artists know how much I enjoy them and hope they can tell with my comments.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

Henri Jean- such thoughtfulness.

Mindy/Rebecca- you girls crack me up.
Seriously Minday, its not like future generations looking through your pages will see your red hair layout and say- total scraplift! No, they'll say, "Look at pretty our mama/grandma was once upon a time."

dropping 1 off
Family portraits By AllAmy

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to AllAmy

GRANDMA??? You watch your mouth woman. I can say that only because I am only 1 year away from when my Mom became a Grandma for the first time. Of course she was a young Bride/Mom and so was my older sister. I didn't start having kids until the age that my Mom was done having kids. But still.

And that's totally how I feel about scraplifting. I try to give the proper credit. But I won't remember in 5 years when I look back who I lifted that from. That's also why I stopped worrying about buying/using brand new paper packs. I probably won't even remember what line I used in 5 years. So why was I getting worked up about getting the newest stuff out. I have so much paper here I could probably scrap for 2 years without ever 'needing' to buy more. I'm not trying to get publish or anything like that. So why worry. I consider it a form of flattery when someone lifts a LO of mine. That mean someone other than me liked it too.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

Hi ladies -- great lo's. Loved seeing them all in person.

I have all mine at home in a pile -- god knows when I'll get them photographed.

OK -- I'm going to have to bow out from hosting the VLB. As you can tell from the last few months -- I've just not been able to keep my head above water.

I don't want to see the thread die -- so I'd love to find a new hostess. If absolutely necessary I will host August - but after that I'll be retiring.

Just PM me if you'd like to hostess. I've been doing it for several years and I think it's time to pass the torch.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to NVyankee

Eileen, you will always be *my* VLB hostess. You're the one who let my crazy self in, after all.

OK, 6 more. Catching up on love in a bit...

The Castle By LesleyC

Next Stop: Pixie Hollow By LesleyC

In the Swing By LesleyC

Hello Minnie By LesleyC

I Bathtime By LesleyC

Magical Memories By LesleyC

Edited by LesleyC on 07-24-13 05:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

Look at that cute little heart!!

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to LesleyC

A few tabs open again. I am so usually not a bomb dropper; I'm lucky if I get a few done a month these days. But, I had the GDT gig with Flamingo Scraps, and then the one I did from MelissaW's DT call for her new sketch challenge, and then the crop. I think the 15 I've done this month are more than I've done the rest of the year? I'm horrible about photo-ing and editing to post these days; I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to sharpness/lighting/color balance that I put off doing it. It probably doesn't help that, since I photograph high school seniors and weddings and the like, that I'm cropping/editing/color balancing/retouching all day some days already.
Anywho, Eileen, we'll miss you. I've been with the thread almost since the beginning, way back when Cathy hosted, albeit a bit sporadically. I hope you can stop in from time to time, if the doggies and travelling allow it.
Here's the last one I have photographed/edited:

three By Pookahbot

Edited by Pookahbot on 07-24-13 05:36 PM. Reason for edit: whoops, forgot the layout!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to AllAmy

• AllAmy Said:
I personally love the bombs. Shows progress, like someday we'll be "caught up." Ok, I know that will never actually happen.

ACU on love

That would be my worst nightmare! Being all caught up with no photos to scrap-I shudder to think!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Claggy

I will not be posting my bomb anytime soon. I left my camera in the car of my travel buddy after our crop. I did 15 pages, more than I've done all year! Being with scrappy friends releases creative mojo endorphins!

Eileen-I will miss you here. But you're not getting away from me that easily!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Claggy

Oh Nancy - I bet you are lost without your camera! I have my Canon point and shoot but its pretty big for a point and shoot and it stays in my backpack which I carry all the time.

My husband carries a camera when we travel so its packed right now for the next trip.

And the third camera is a small one that fits in my pocket in case we are somewhere without the other two. Ridiculous but I'm lost without a camera.

I had over 1,800 pictures developed a few months ago. I will never run out of things to scrap. Impossible but I would love to get caught up because every time I get caught up we go on a big trip and I have hundreds more to scrap.

I've gotten caught up a few times in the past and then my house gets cleaned and dinner is on the table and the bed gets made every day. However, doesn't last long because there is always more to scrap.

If I don't have anything to scrap I take pictures of every day life things and scrap them. Just pretty flowers and things.

Can't wait for you to get your camera back Nancy so you can post your 15 new pages!

I agree with you - being around scrappy friends is motivating - its contagious!

I have a crop this weekend and I have 30-40 pages ready to go and I think I'll get 4 more ready tomorrow for the crop. Can't wait.

I finally started scrapping the last trip. Thought I would be caught up after that but then came my son's first day of driving, the 4th of July, some pictures of our granddaughter.....

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

acu2here

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Acu! I have six or eight more to post from the crop then you probably won't see much from me for awhile...

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to LesleyC

Dropping off 2 for today before I head to work
Ian's Hat Trick By Mindyradio
Hero Day By Mindyradio

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

MMS!

Nancy, I hope you get your camera soon! I would feel lost without any of mine!

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold

I'm going to CKC Lancaster this weekend. I signed up for two classes and I hope the shopping is good.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to autumngold

Keeping cu

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

Howdy! LOTO...

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to byondbzr

Good morning all! Trying to get 4 pages in and since they are zoo pictures I printed my favorite photos in 8 x 10 so these are going fast.

Actually I finished the San Diego zoo yesterday and started Safari Park today but it is going very fast. Was going to say they would be finished by noon but that was 28 minutes ago.

Actually the basic pages are laid out - just have to pick a neutral background paper, maybe a few accents or embellies and then pack them for the crop.

Need to go through the animal part of my die cut books and see if I have anything that looks good for it.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I really debated whether or not to post these 4 pages because they are photo sleeve pages and decided I would because so many scrapbook friends are from Canada that they might enjoy the photos. There is certainly nothing creative about the pages. There were so many photos and I loved them all so I cheated and threw in a few photo sleeves here and there in between the scrapbooking pages. I hope that is okay.

Misc. Photos around Quebec City 1 By Henri Jean

One of the photos on this one is upside down but I fixed it right after I caught it. Unfortunately I had already taken the photo and after several days of rain I gave up trying to get another picture.

Misc. Photos around Quebec City 2 By Henri Jean

This is the citadel in Quebec City. I have scrapped so many citadels that I just decided to go with pictures on this one.

Quebec City Citadel - 1 By Henri Jean

Quebec City Citadel 2 By Henri Jean

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Hi ladies, getting ACU again. Hope to post the rest of my pages today or tomorrow, still trying to make them fit for challenges, since I don't really have time to start from scratch.

Off to the rest of my open tabs...see ya later

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.

• mindyradio Said:
  • byondbzr Said:

Why bother when I can just steal yours......

girls, you are a riot))

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to OlesyaK.

Did some major cleaning, partial refinishing on my kitchen cabinets today; but also got these done during my rest times:

Trip to Remember By Scrapperbee

Gettysburg By Scrapperbee

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

MMS

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Dropping off three! I do not have the energy to upload anymore, so we'll call it a day with that.

I'm going through scrapping withdrawal, so I'm going to pull out a page kit or two tonight.

Pizza! Pizza! By LesleyC

Old BS Golf Weekend By LesleyC

Thanksgiving 2012 By LesleyC

BBL!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to LesleyC

2 more from me. I was hoping to scrap some today. But sadly, I realized that my cupboards and fridge are nearly bare. So I will be making a trip to the grocery instead. Some of you know how much I LOVE taking both boys to the grocery with me. I will need scrap therapy when I get home...lol
swinging By Mindyradio
Myrtle Beach By Mindyradio

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

ACU!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Morning ladies, here's 3 more from our crop. I still have to add journaling to the last one.

Mindy, same here, will have to get some food in the house today...I'm out of strawberries

Tell your story By Tena E.

the perfect view By Tena E.

Concert in the park By Tena E.

BBL to get ACU

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Tena E.

Let's Eat! By Henri Jean

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps

Good morning. July has been so incredibly busy! I am working my way through on comments. Leaving today to see my best friend for the weekend. Yeah!
Thought I'd get in on bomb dropping since everyone else seems to be having so much fun!lol

This Girl's Got Sparkle By Lpeeps

You're my Hero By Lpeeps

Be Amazing By Lpeeps

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to lpeeps

LisaL, hope you have a great time. You sure deserve some girl time after the summer you have had.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Hey all! I'm going to post my last three pages from the crop here shortly. But first, a few of you commented on the templates. Janine (godschild94) uses them as well; they are clipping masks for use in Photoshop/PSE. So the size of the photo doesn't matter; you just "clip" the photo into the section of the template that you want to put it in. It's pretty easy, and when you're done, you have a single large box of several photos to place on a page, rather than a bunch of single photos that you have to figure out where to place. Don't get me wrong, I like following sketches and such. But for some of these pages, the clipping masked worked well, and made for very quick pages.

It's cool and rainy here today, so I think tonight I'm going to scrap another page or two while I do some laundry. DH leaves on Sunday for a week long trip to PA, so DD and I are hanging out. I wish I didn't have to work.

LisaP-Glad you get a little fun time!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

Simply Splashtastic By LesleyC

Ariel's Grotto By LesleyC

You Melt My Heart By LesleyC

And that's a wrap!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel