Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: August Budget Challenge        (Topic#1589831)
Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Welcome to the August Budget Challenge!
We're here to stay within limits on our scrappy spending!!! (Or try to...) We have plenty of enabling going on.

We take turns hosting (whomever has time that particular month) as it gets a bit chaotic sometimes! We are a chatty bunch of savers and enablers!

The rules: List your scrappy budget for the whole month. Then list the high priority items that you want to buy this month!

Tell us how much you spend throughout the month, and keep track of it as you spend. We like details about your shopping around here. No such thing as TMI! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, gifts or shipping. Please round to the nearest dollar value.

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items we want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

I have removed the twist as a requirement but you can still indicate one if you so choose.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to Kamananui

Im in so good last month spent nothing

Budget $100

Wish List SVG files, and what ever catches my eye

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to julie101

well my budget will be $100
wishlist - SU Christmas preorder snowflakes dies and stamps, snowflake brads, papers, silver ribbon

and I spent $60 ordering this stuff about 10 mins ago! woohoo

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Ladybing Tammy

$100 budget

CTMH party $ 30 spent yesterday

Wishlist Nothing specific just stuff

that leaves me $70

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

just stuff love it!

So what did you buy from Ctmh?

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

The lola card making kit and some chipboard hexagons.
I booked a party too so I can get the new Cricut cart at a discount.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to tinadn

Well Im busted in a big way hubby left me do any order and it arrived on Friday

New Supplies By Julie101
New Paper Packs By Julie101

Paper By Julie101

Basic Grey and More By Julie101

Scrapbooking Kits By Julie101

All Basic Grey By Julie101

$450 later so Im well over opps lol

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to julie101

ummm wow Julie (and I think I see some BG Oliver elements there - my absolute fave).

(I think we need a new challenge - who has the biggest spend in a month - wowzers - just envious here). Now make something quick and share it here please - you just have so many gorgeous goodies.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

Please count me in!

My budget for August will be $200.

High Priority Items:

- EK Success Starry Night Corner Punch
- Heat Gun
- Large MS Score Board
- Unity Stamp Set - Shine On
- Unity Stamp Set - Growing in Unity
- Doodlebug 8 x 8 Swimming Pool Storybook Album

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to mrsrogers52513

wow Julie!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

Julie, you do realize this a budget challenge, right?

I think I busted too. Heck, I haven't even set a budget yet and think I busted. Yesterday was Art Unraveled and there was some really cool, eclectic stuff there that you can't find here, Ms, Js, HL, so I had to buy it right? I'll have to total my purchases later, but my budget was supposed to be $100. I'm going to give myself $30 to last the rest of the month.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Tammy, I haven't seen the new SU stuff yet. I'm scared to look!

Tina, the new CTMH cart is freaking amazing.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

I agree

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

yes I too am loving the new CTMH stuff but they don't sell it here!

There is some stuff in SU I love Kelly and some that makes me go right okay - not happening. But there is something for everyone.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to Kamananui

• Kamananui Said:
Julie, you do realize this a budget challenge, right?

I think I busted too. Heck, I haven't even set a budget yet and think I busted. Yesterday was Art Unraveled and there was some really cool, eclectic stuff there that you can't find here, Ms, Js, HL, so I had to buy it right? I'll have to total my purchases later, but my budget was supposed to be $100. I'm going to give myself $30 to last the rest of the month.

Yep lol

But I swear it shouldn't count cause it wasn't my money it was hubby's

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to Kamananui

• Kamananui Said:
Tammy, I haven't seen the new SU stuff yet. I'm scared to look!

Tina, the new CTMH cart is freaking amazing.

Im so happy that CTMH is now in Australia I cant wait to get my hand on the new cricut cartridge

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to julie101

HOW did I miss this challenge??? And WHY is Julie already in the hole $350?! It wasn't even a week Julie!!

BTW, LOVE the BG Oliver kit! I don't have the element stickers so if you feel the need to send 'em my way, by all means!

My budget should be $0, but again, that's unrealistic since I already spent $23 on liquidation goodies at scrapbuck.com!
AAAAnnnnddd, I just got an email that Expo tix are going on sale in 10 days (sigh). I checked out the workshops and there are a few I am eyeing... so have to build that into my budget too...

Budget: $100
Wishlist: BOY punches (all mine are girlie!), BB KeyLime set, AC Wood pieces, When I was a Kid Cartridge, Expo Workshop, anything I can't resist!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

NOW... for what I bought... LOL

FYI Scrapbuck.com is liquidating their stock as they are closing! They have lots of old BG (including Oliver and Olivia, Tammy!!) all around $0.19-0.27 each and free US shipping over $20. For the $23 I spent, I got 90 items!!!! Not to enable, but that's kinda a no-brainer!

I got BG Eerie, Oliver, Olivia, Origins, Oxford, Max & Whiskers, Indie Bloom, Jovial, and Hello Lucious papers as well as some letter rub ons and chippies, giant Bazzill brads and a few other papers from LYB, K&Co and FP!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

WELL... I just saw I won the Cricut cart on evilbay too!! Soooo... Here is my NEW total:

Budget: $100-23=$77-26=$51
Wishlist: BOY punches (all mine are girlie!), BB KeyLime set, AC Wood pieces, When I was a Kid Cartridge, Expo Workshop, anything I can't resist!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

I love to order from scrapbuck.com. I read somewhere they are hoping to be bought out and reopen. Fingers crossed!!

Sonja what cart did you get?

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

I got When I was a Kid, Tina. I have First Few Years, but it's one I can't add to my Gypsy cuz I can't get my Gypsy updated! Thus I haven't used it, but I'm dying to!

I had seen Scrapbuck at Expos and of course had gone nuts at their booth, but hadn't gone online! Fingers crossed someone rescues them! Would be a shame to loose those deals!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

so you see my problem to order even cheap and then pay to ship it is not so cheap so I could order and have it shipped oh I don't know where say to a friend somewhere in the US but then that wouldn't be cheap cause they would be a) tempted to use the stash themselves b) cost be a plane ticket to come get it - not a bad idea but not cheap again! LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

and it figures = my fave Oliver paper they don't have (it matches the Olivia candice one)

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

spent $6 on the new MME papers and embellies

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

Yeah, Tammy, I'm afraid I do... Long way to fly for $20, isn't it?! It sure would be fun to have you out here to pick up your goodies tho!

I'm being good... but if sb.com has their Boy sale, I might cave...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

oh it would be fun Sonja and I love babies - especially babies who belong to friends! I am the auntie that spoils them.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

I'll just BET you are too, Tammy! Cuz this kid soooo needs spoiling!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

lol! You cannot spoil a child with too much love!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

What's goin' on here? Is this a bustit challenge to see who busts first?

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to runzalot81

Memorable Seasons is having a huge sale to make room for new CHA items Lots of great items for 40-75 percent off.

Now, pay attention... When you enter the store, you can shop two ways: mouse over the "What's New" tab at the top and click on either *END OF SUMMER SALE or What's New. If you choose the sale button, you can shop by discount- about 4 pages worth of product per discount. If you choose the What's New button, you can shop per collection which will be listed on the left. Be sure to shop both ways, actually. It's a waste of time to try to shop in that store any other way. Updates are in the works.

Edited by runzalot81 on 08-10-13 10:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Alissa, you are such an enabler!

I am CRAVING Bo Bunny's The Avenues collection. Must.Have.Now.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

And the Enable questions our intentions! LOL

Love you Alissa!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Hellooooooooo ladies!! How are you all? Boy have I missed you guys.

I'm sure Sonja, Kelly and Tammy kept you in the loop but just in case, IT'S A GIRL!!! Adeline Grace was born on 7/6. She was 7 lbs 14 oz and was 20 inches long. She just had her one month check up and is 8 lbs 15 oz and 21.5 inches long!! Mom and baby are feeling pretty good. Just tired. But she's doing pretty good most nights.

Life is going well, and I am back to work part time. I'm only working 2 days a week but hopefully not for long Dom just got a job where he can work remotely from the store 80% of the time!! Woot woot. Have to hope my job stays open until December when doms benefits start!!

In the meantime I have not done much scrappy shopping lol. But can't wait to get started with my pics of Addie. I missed you ladies and hope all is well!! Looking forward to catching up :). I will post pics of the baby in a few

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Hi Courtney! So nice to drop in and little Miss Addie is adorable!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Congrats Courtney! What a sweetie you have
We will all be anxious to see more pix!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

Yay! Courtney is here! I love seeing pics of that sweet girl of yours!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

I'm so ashamed. I just purchased the collection pack and most of the embellies from BB The Avenues. I'm beyond busted.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

you shouldn't feel ashamed, that is what we are here for...

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to tinadn

Went to HL last week and got my heat gun and settled for the mini MS Scoreboard, I decided that would be plenty efficient!

Budget $200 - $17 = $183

I've added a few things to my Wishlist, so here's what I need:

-Hampton Art Stamp Scrubber Refill Pad
-Copic Blender Marker
-Clear Storage Envelopes for Collections
-Copic Storage
-Cropper Hopper for Magazines
-Paper Storage Cube
-Starry Night Corner Punch
-Unity Growing in Unity
-Unity Shine On
-Foam Circles for a project

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

that is quite the list and you will need to share your project Amanda once it is done!

julie101
Diva
julie101

Since I'm already busted I spent $25 on cardstock cause I can never have enough

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to julie101

Julie love I am worried about you - normally I am the 1st one to say right you already busted so what the heck but my dear I am used to that with $50 budgets etc not YOUR budget - is there something we can do to help like oh I don't know have a trip over and go through your stash and catalogue it all and what the heck you won't even know if we help ourselves whilst we are at it lol

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

Will do! I'm headed to Milwaukee on Friday to do some shopping, so hopefully I'm a good girl!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

In and out of J's and no scrappy supplies bought

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

Tina! Are you feeling okay? But good girl.

Amanda - being a good girl could mean buying a load but getting it all on sale!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Tammy I can't even move in my scraproom. I have a hard time scrapping because I don't have any flat space. LOL I have come to realize I have a shopping problem when it comes to scrappy supplies and then I hoard them. I cannot buy items because they are on sale anymore unless I know where I will use them.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

Tina you have graduated! That is also like me - I can't buy just because they are on sale anymore - I only buy something if I don't have anything that will work and I am working on it right NOW! Yeah!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

I'm busted now too!

Expo tickets went on sale this morning and I promptly booked three workshops! (My theory is if I keep myself busy with workshops I won't be able to shop!)

And if you believe that, I'd love to sell you this oceanfront property I have in Colorado!

Anywho...
Budget: $100-23=$77-26=$51-$79= BUST!! (but what a way to go!)

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Yeah, I think we need to stage an intervention for Julie... She's taking over for our dear beloved Courtney!
Honey, the first step is admitting you have a problem! We've all been there... That's the original reason we started this challenge... such as it is! LOL!

Good for you Tina! I actually turned down the chance to go to M's this week...

I'm with you on that Tina and Tammy... I really don't have any room for all the stuff I have (nevermind space to scrap!) so I'm trying to really limit myself to stuff I actually DON'T have - like boyish punches, masks and embellies. I really want these star ones I saw on J's website, but they aren't 50% off anymore so I'll wait...

And two of the three workshops I am taking have really good project kits of stuff I've wanted so that should help!

Psst, Alissa, I'm taking the Heartfelt Technique class and am PUMPED to learn how to make the 3D stamped flowers!

SOOO pumped for Expo!!!!!
There are SEVEN of us going this year! My coworker who is also on here, my dear friend (who this year will be the preggo one - the last three Expos at least ONE of us has been pregnant! Must be something in the water...), my crop friend and her coworker, and my new friend who is into SU and cards, but hasn't gotten to scrap much. (She's bringing her bf too... silly girl... she'll learn! LOL) I'm introducing her next weekend to the Cricut and the world of sb.com... aaaaand another one bites the dust...

Alright... I'm hogging the forum today...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

so who is your friend on here that is going. And what exactly do you mean by boy punches cause yours are too girlie?

off to play with su friends for the afternoon (which means I strongly suspect the Moose will nap - he still is in his jim-jams and slept late this morning).

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Sonja So jealous you have friends to go to the Expo. I am still trying to find someone to go with me to Scrapfest.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to tinadn

Tina, are you talking about Archiver's ScrapFest at MOA in September? I am going and taking my friend with me who is just getting into scrapbooking. We won't be leaving here until Friday night though since she has to work until 6 pm. We are signed up for one of the crops for Saturday night.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

• mrsrogers52513 Said:
Went to HL last week and got my heat gun and settled for the mini MS Scoreboard, I decided that would be plenty efficient!

Budget $200 - $17 = $183

I've added a few things to my Wishlist, so here's what I need:

-Copic Blender Marker
-Copic Storage
-Cropper Hopper for Magazines
-Paper Storage Cube
-Unity Growing in Unity
-Unity Shine On

Only ended up buying a few things on my list, but I got super tired and skipped a bunch of stores I originally was going to go to.

My budget was down to $183 and I spent a total of $56. $183 - $56 = $127.

I did get a bunch of the new Doodlebug Halloween Parade stuff though!

I plan on heading to a few places during this next week sometime, so hopefully I can pick up a few more things on my list:

-Copic Storage
-Paper Storage Cube
-Unity Growing in Unity
-Unity Shine On

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Sonja, that's awesome that you'll get to take a class with HC! Everyone raves about their classes. They are truly worth it.

I don't have a budget or a wish list. Haven't spent a dime. DH broke two more bones last month so.... yeah

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• mrsrogers52513 Said:
Tina, are you talking about Archiver's ScrapFest at MOA in September? I am going and taking my friend with me who is just getting into scrapbooking. We won't be leaving here until Friday night though since she has to work until 6 pm. We are signed up for one of the crops for Saturday night.

Yes, if I can get someone from around here to go with me I still may go.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• runzalot81 Said:
Sonja, that's awesome that you'll get to take a class with HC! Everyone raves about their classes. They are truly worth it.

I don't have a budget or a wish list. Haven't spent a dime. DH broke two more bones last month so.... yeah

I hate medical bills. Everytime I think I am done with them, more pop up. It's crazy how they can find some thing from months before.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to tinadn

Hope you are able to make it!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

oh no Alissa - what does he do that he keeps breaking bones?

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

My busted is busted. I'm trying to catch up with Julie. I spent a small fortune on Liquitex paints and a few other tidbits.

Sonja, I want to go Expo and play. I'm green with envy!

Alissa, what is going on with your hubby? That's a lot of broken bones in a short period of time.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

Went to Michael's and Archiver's and got some more of the new Doodlebug papers I didn't get yet and a few storage things. I did get the clear storage envelopes that I put my collections in, and I got a drawer for my copics for now until I can find a better storage solution that I like.

My budget was down to $127 and I spent a total of $31. $127 - $31 = $96.

Looks like I'm doing pretty good so far! I might make it! Knock on wood

Updated Wishlist:

-Copic Storage
-Paper Storage Cube
-Unity Growing in Unity
-Unity Shine On

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Good job, Amanda. You can do it!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

Yeah Amanda - getting goodies and Staying in Budget!

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

Thanks, ladies! While I was at work at Archiver's tonight, I picked up the new Owl Card kit that just came out today. There was only 2 left when I came in, so I knew I better snatch it in case we don't get more.

My budget was down to $96 and I spent a total of $15. $96 - $15 = $81.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

is wondering what an Owl card kit is....and then wonders does she really need to know

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

They are exclusive card kits that Archiver's comes out with. This one was called Happy Owl-oween. Its $19.99 and comes with 4 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock, a 6 x 6 paper pad, a clear stamp set, washi tape, and stickles and instructions. I think for what you get its a great price! And I have an owl obession.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

ok I am safe -no Archivers here in the Uk nor in Canada - although I used to like to stop at the one in Sterling Heights during cross border trips and always spent money on exclusive stuff.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

lol, glad you are safe! I'm not. There's one 10 minutes from my house AND I work there! So tempting all the time!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

yeah I probably wouldn't have a paycheque left every week

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I am having an itch to shop...

Speaking of A's I saw a coupon for 30% off of everything on Sunday and my birthday is tomorrow. Maybe I can get my dh to drive the 2 hours there

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

well if it's your birthday I don't see what the issue would be!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

the 2 hour drive each way is all. It's my dh only day off each week and I feel bad making him go. There are sporting good stores nearby tho

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

ah well then sporting goods stores (or hardware stores) always seem to pull them in don't they

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Well it's not going to happen. My youngest son's car died so we are driving to my in-laws to borrow one of theirs instead. They have 3 for one driver so no big deal. No scrapping goodness anywhere near where they live.
I hate car shopping!

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to tinadn

Ugh, that's too bad. A's never does 30 off your whole purchase, so it probably won't be seen again for a very long time! Sorry to hear about your son!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

ahhh well Tina - sorry things happen

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

thanks ladies, I am bummed about the 30%off going to waste

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

does it work online?

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Tina, I probably won't be using that A's coupon either.

My DH... earlier this year, he broke his right wrist from a rollerblading fall. This summer, he broke the left wrist and right elbow from a bicycle fall. He makes fitness look overrated

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

The 30% was only good for in stores. They did a deal a day type thing on the Archiver's Annex online instead.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Well ladies, I got to go to A's and another scrap store and spent $85 I loved every second of it. I had birthday money and dh said to get what I wanted. We decided our son could share a car with us this week and we would get his borrowed one next weekend. Dh and I went to Des Moines, shopped,shared a philly cheesecake sandwich and cheesecake, shopped for a kayak and gambled a little. Great day in all.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to tinadn

Oh yay! What a great hubby! Glad you got to do some shopping. What'd you get?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

oh Tina so glad you got to celebrate your birthday in a way more appropriate manner than borrowing a car...

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Here are a few things along with 100 pack of cardstock, a card making kit and some misc. items.
They were having a card class with the Hero Arts stamps and ink when I got there. I wish I knew I was going for sure I would have signed up for it, but instead I just bought some of the items they used

I also bought an awesome pair of sandles in pewter. I already have them in bronze and love them.

We did not find a kayak for son's birthday present tho.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

have fun playing with your new finds

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Wow, Tina, sounds like you got some great stuff. Good for you!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

I did and look forward to playing with everything. My scraproom is almost reorganized.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to tinadn

Oh, great finds! Enjoy!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

You are almost done organizing? Make sure and post a pic for us! Maybe we'll be inspired to organize too.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

will do, lazy today tho and didn't get much done. Final details are the hardest.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

I found some lovely TH stamps for 7.99 last night at my first walk through the new Home Sense here and I bought them - I should have bought more than one set but these ones I can use right away!

so 100-60-8=32

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

working in my room, now organizing random papers

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Tammy which set did you get?

I played with my new Hero ARts stamps a little last night. THey were calling my name. When I finish up a project with them, I will post.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to tinadn

Yes, close to being done organizing! But that darn work keeps calling my name and interrupting me! The other night I was up until like 4 am organizing. Working quite a bit over the next few days, so hopefully by next weekend I should be done!

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

Ugh, busted. I bought a Cameo today. BUT, since I'm an Archiver's employee, I got 30% off. So instead of paying $300, I only paid $209...so that makes it kind of ok, right?!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

that makes it wayyyy more than OK Amanda!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

off to check which set I bought...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Ornate Collages - it's a set of 4 Stampers Anonymous ones

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

Thank you, I feel better now!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• mrsrogers52513 Said:
Ugh, busted. I bought a Cameo today. BUT, since I'm an Archiver's employee, I got 30% off. So instead of paying $300, I only paid $209...so that makes it kind of ok, right?!

kinda...can't wait to hear how you like it.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics