Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: VLB Challenge -- September 2013 -- Orange You Glad??        (Topic#1590539)
LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Welcome to the VLB (VERY LAID BACK CHALLENGE) -- September 2013 Edition.

Please read this entire post before you sign up.

For anyone new to this challenge, here's the idea: So many of us crave all the lovin' our neighbors leave when we do challenges, but sometimes we just want to create layouts and projects that have nothing to do with challenges (and still get some love!). Well, for this challenge, you can just create pages and other projects and link them here. You can follow my weekly challenges, but it's not a requirement. Basically, anything goes!

Here's the one and only catch: YOU HAVE TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS' LAYOUTS AND PROJECTS. So, if you sign up, you are committing yourself to leaving comments as well as receiving them. To keep this from becoming an overwhelming task, I'm restricting the number of players to 30 or so. This is not a one entry challenge. This is a month long commitment to post ALL your work and check out everyone else's. Please post projects only from this month. And please be aware that we can be REALLY CHATTY on this thread and the posts can add up really fast.

Also -- I'd love to learn everyone's first name --if it's not in your siggy could you please tell us!

Every weekend I will try my best to post a new challenge! These are completely optional -- do them this month, in the future or not at all.

Challenges:

Week 1 -- Labor Intensive
A couple of weeks ago, you were challenged to ‘git er done’ in 60 minutes or less. That probably means you kept things pretty simple in terms of embellishment and technique. This week, you are not timed, but challenged to take your time, and go ‘all out’! (“All Out” is completely up to your interpretation.)

Week 2: A is for Apple
It’s almost apple-picking season here in Illinois - yay! And kids are back in school. So it’s a great time for apples, and that’s our theme for this week. You can interpret apple as a fruit, a color, a brand of computer, The Big Apple…take your pick! (Ha!)

Week 3: Round and Round
Your challenge this week (or whenever you choose to do it!) is to incorporate 3 or more different types of circles onto your page. By that I mean drawn circles, punched circles, round buttons, etc., but it should be a mix of circles. Hope that makes sense.

Week 4: Orange You Glad?
Create a page that's "mostly orange". Doesn't have to be monochrome, but your page should definitely "say" orange.

Participants:
1. LesleyC
2. Dancinirish90 (LisaL)
3. byondbzr (Becca)
4. Pink Spoonbill (Terri)
5. BoBecca77 (Rebecca)
6. Henri Jean
7. Melissa W
8. ncyankee (Eileen)
9. Tena E
10. julie101 (Julie)
11. cveira (Christine)
12. boricuapr (Linda)
13. scrapperbee (Bev)
14. stopnstare (Henva)
15. Raining (Lisa)
16. scrappintraveler (Marti)
17. Genie
18. AllAmy (Amy)
19. OlesykaK
20. lpeeps (Lisa P)
21. AutumnGold (Deb)
22. Godschild94 (Janeen)
23. AuntyT (Tayrah)
24. kfedolfi (Kimmie)

Edited by LesleyC on 09-24-13 05:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to LesleyC

Me please!!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

Let's start this party off right, lolz!

Playful By Byondbzr

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to byondbzr

I'm here

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to cveira

Me too!

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to Pink Spoonbill

Me please, after my hectic summer I'm in desperate need to scrap therapy!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to BoBecca77

Please let me play again too!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Henri Jean

Me, please! I even have one to start off the month!

Silly @ 7 * LCOM35 * By MelissaW

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to MeliMedina

Me too - I'm getting cocky thinking I can do 2 months in a row. Hoping to scrap tomorrow.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to ncyankee

Got a Halloweenie page done today.. With washi! Guess I'm addicted, lol....

October 31 By Byondbzr

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to byondbzr

Me please! Off to get ACU on August.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to Tena E.

Another Halloween washi page, lol...

Dark Bride By Byondbzr

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to byondbzr

I'm in

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to julie101

just got caught up on August and here as well. plan to lock myself in the scraproom tomorrow. today I did 8 loads of laundry and have been watching Scandal (all 29 episodes) for the past few days. It's back to school for Megs on Monday so preparing for that as well.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Governor
In response to LesleyC

Thanks for hosting again. I'm back for more and it looks like I'm already behind!

Linda

Edited by boricuapr on 08-31-13 05:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to boricuapr

acu -- just want to put that out there! LOL

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to ncyankee

Here I am--just got home from the UT football game

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to scrapperbee

Welcome back! BoBecca, wow, how ARE you?

I'll get names up tomorrow.

Just got home from As. I got three two pagers and two single pages done, so I have a mini bomb to drop this weekend, too.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to LesleyC

Here is my first for September

Little Things By Julie101

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to julie101

Wedding is over, school has started, so I am ready to come back! May I have a spot please?

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to stopnstare07

Henva, welcome and CONGRATULATIONS! I LOVE your avatar piccie!

Here is September's Week 1 Challenge:

Week 1 (8/30): Labor Intensive

A couple of weeks ago, you were challenged to ‘git er done’ in 60 minutes or less. That probably means you kept things pretty simple in terms of embellishment and technique. This week, you are not timed, but challenged to take your time, and go ‘all out’! (“All Out” is completely up to your interpretation.)

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to LesleyC

acu - thanks for signing me up, Lesley!

I'm having a great weekend so far. Not sure what's on the agenda for today yet.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to dancinirish90

It is September already. How did that happen? I guess it creeped up when I wasn't looking. Feels like summer should just be starting.

Will post some layouts here in a few mintues. Trying to complete Florence today but it won't be ready to post for a while. I'm posting what I did several months ago still. I like to dribble them in and just post a few at a time.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

You're Not So Scary - Left side By Henri Jean

You're Not So Scary - right By Henri Jean

You're Not So Scary - Both sides By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

You're Not So Scary - Left side By Henri Jean

You're Not So Scary - right By Henri Jean

You're Not So Scary - Both sides By Henri Jean

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

MMS

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to MeliMedina

DOO --and it's actually for a challenge. Besides VLB I haven't participated in a challenge in MONTHS!

Land Ho! By Ncyankee

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to ncyankee

Ha, I'm ACU too!!!

Lesley, thanks for hosting again! You had me scared with the whole labor extensive thing. Tee-hee!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Scared, why?

DO3!

back{pack} 2 school By LesleyC
Sparklers By LesleyC

These pages line up IRL. I swear, there was a gremlin crawling underneath, making them askew, when I took the pics!
Time for Tea By LesleyC

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to LesleyC

Lesley -- I believe the title "labor intensive" scared Terri. LOL.

Well I cannot believe it -- but I'm off another one! And it's for a challenge. Woot woot.

Back to School By Ncyankee

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to ncyankee

Hi ladies jci & getting ACU...can't believe how many pages we already have. I hope to add to them later today LOL, I did get some scrapping done yesterday after Anitra left.

Welcome back Rebecca(bobecca) & Henva...Congrats on your wedding and looking forward to seeing some pages.

Okay, I'm off to my open tabs and try and get some more scrapping in since DH is working today...see ya later & enjoy the rest of your weekend

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:

LOL Eileen, you're not a mean Mom, when Anitra first drove to school by herself I followed her and she drove perfect...he looks great behind the wheel, hope he stays safe.

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:
Welcome back! BoBecca, wow, how ARE you?

Thank You Lesley, it's good to be back and attempt to get the creative juices going again! Had a mostly amazing spring/summer since I was last on here. We got to go to Ireland, then London for spring break. Then as soon as school was out went to Spain for 2 weeks, celebrated our 18th anniversary and had some wonderful predeployment family time. Then it was home to see my husband off, this is our third deployment. In ways it has been easier especially now that my kids are teens, and I've got a great support system of friends here. Kept myself busy the rest of the summer at the lake, and working out like a mad woman (down 35lbs since April). Last week my kids went back to school, big year for us. One is a senior, one is a freshman. Going to be a busy year for us. Then because life isn't chaotic enough we just found out our request for an extension was approved so we get to stay in Germany until 2017!!! So now I'm trying to sell my junker car we purchased over here and get my CRV shipped over. I'll be so happy to have a car with AC that doesn't break down on a monthly basis. Hmm... so I think that's all!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to BoBecca77

You are having an exciting life Becca. I didn't realize you were a military wife. Is your husband going for 20? Mine is a 20 year Special Forces/Green Beret and we love the retired benefits!

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77

Yes, he's Army and 20 is fast approaching. Though with this extension overseas he will do at least 22 years. He will hit 20 right about the time our tour will be over, and there is no way we are going to try and retire from a foreign country. So once were back stateside he will do at least 2 more years so we can figure out where we want to live and find jobs. Like you do we plan on taking full advantage of space a flights once he's out!! LOL and talk about exciting last I was on you were headed off on a cruise I believe? How was that, any more fun trips over the summer?

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to BoBecca77

BoBecca -- good to see ya. I so respect military families. I live in an air force town and we've had lots of deployments recently.

Well hold onto your hats -- I scrapped another one! Gosh this feels great. Of course, I sure hope no one rings the door bell. I'm still in my jammies. Don't think I've combed my hair. But it makes "me happy!".

Lions By Ncyankee

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to ncyankee

I am acu--and still organizing my lo's and albums, and ordering still one more album and LOTS of page protectors.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

acu

raining
Governor
raining

I'm in! Trying to catch up!!!

ScrappinTraveler
Pro
ScrappinTraveler
In response to LesleyC

Can I join? :-)

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to ScrappinTraveler

ACU! I know its really easy to be away and then come back and BOMBS have been dropped! I will check back before I go to bed, but I think I will go and scrap a few myself.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot

Will you have me again? The car situation, a surprise visit from my in-laws, and back to school killed August for me. I won't lie; it's doubtful I'll be able to catch up August. But with the kids back in school, I will keep up with September!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Pookahbot

Hi Marty -- good to see ya. Hey Genie we all understand that life gets in the way.

Oh wait -- I'm no longer the hostess. I'm just micromanaging! LOL

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to ncyankee

Hi Marty - good to see you here!

We only had one good trip this year Becca but it was over 3 months I think. Drove from Florida to Las Vegas and stayed a week, to San Diego and stayed a week and then to New Orleans.

From there we jumped on a cruise ship for 15 days - New Orleans to Rome. We stopped in Livorno (port for Pisa) and a few other places.

Once in Rome we got on another ship the same day and spent 27 days going around the Greek Islands and more places in France and Italy. Also spent a couple days in Egypt - ended up in Istanbul.

After 43 days we were ready to get off the ships.

Spent a few days in Istanbul, then got on the old orient express train rail (the orient express train no longer runs) and went to Bucharest. Didn't like it very much so went on to Transylvania and loved it. Absolutely charming little town of Brasov. Then we went to Dracula's castle - the one the Bram Stoker modeled his character's castle from.

Then back on the train again for several days in Budapest - loved Budapest! Recommend Transylvania and Budapest to anyone!

Then took the train to Venice. Since we had just been there and didn't want to do Venice again so soon we just headed for the military base and stayed there about 5 days - never left the base until we got a flight to Washington DC.

From there we rented a car and drove to New Orleans where we left our van on a military base. Then we drove home.

Whenever we cruise Bill finds a military base where we leave our car. It doesn't cost anything and it is under better security then we could pay for at a public lot.

This time he had to walk, hitchkike and ride buses for about 5 miles after he parked the van to get to the cruise terminal. I just take our stuff and check us in so when he gets there he just has to sign his final papers to get his sea card.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Where are you in Germany? Bill was stationed in Bad Tolz not too far from Mittenwald.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Welcome back, Raining (Lisa) and Genie! Just jump on in!

Marty, welcome! Yes, please join us.

DH and I just got back from a wedding. We haven't been to a wedding in the nearly 8 years that we've been married, so it was a lot of fun to get dressed up, and we were downtown, too, with great views of the Chicago skyline. Good night all around, but I am tired.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

Acu!

ScrappinTraveler
Pro
ScrappinTraveler
In response to LesleyC

Yay! Thanks Leslie! :-)

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ScrappinTraveler

Morning -- have to take Brian shopping today. Please say a little prayer for me!

Might try and scrap one page before I wake him up

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to ncyankee

Holy cow Henri, I don't think I could handle that much travel at once! After two weeks I'm usually exhausted. We got to do Budapest last year and loved it! We're in Bavaria, near Grafenwohr the big training post for the Army in Germany.

ACU, got some scrapping done this morning but it's rainy out so pics will have to wait for another day.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to BoBecca77

Actually finished a lo last night:

Birthday By Scrapperbee

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

Aww, geesh! I was terrible at keeping up in August-read as I didn't keep up. I should have known better. With the start of school there is just too much to do!

So, I'm bowing out for a couple of months to get my act together. Then, hopefully, I'll be in a position to be a better team player.

Is it okay to poke my nose in now again when I have a moment?

Hugs to everyone! I'll be missing you.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to Claggy

How is is already September??!!
Please add me if there is still room.
Pretty please with a cherry on top.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to AllAmy

Pony Boy By AllAmy

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to AllAmy

Amy and Nancy, of course!!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to LesleyC

Hi ladies & Welcome Marty, I'm DO3 that I finished yesterday. Hoping to get one more done before dinner. Just hanging out with hubby & being creative...hope you're having a great Labor Day!

Black Tie & Boots By Tena E.

So blessed By Tena E.

Ruby Falls By Tena E.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Tena E.

acu!

Hope everyone is having a great day.

ScrappinTraveler
Pro
ScrappinTraveler

OK - these fit the challenge to a T. . . very labor intensive! A lot of fussy cutting, distressing, embossing, and paper piecing. . . :-)

Governor
In response to LesleyC

Here's my Labor Intensive for Labor Day. Hoping everyone has a great day doing what you love!

Accidental Reunion By Boricuapr

Journaling was a doozy - really...on the computer typing on my day off?!?

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to boricuapr

Popping in, LOTO and dropping off one...

Potty Mouth... By Byondbzr

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.

I'm signing again! hi everyone!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to OlesyaK.

Hi, Olesya!

I'm cutting out some borders for a page. I have two more to finish from Saturday night's crop; one, I could leave as-is. It's "fine", but I feel like it needs something and I'm not sure what. The other is another Disney page, and it needs more work than I want to put in right now.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to LesleyC

I have some tabs open and will be caught up to here shortly.

Wow, Henri Jean, that's a lot of travel. It sounds wonderful
Our street is all filled up again! The house next door was rented by a couple with two young children. There's a 3 year old girl that MY 3 year old girl is ecstatic to play with. They also have a 5 year old boy who seems to think that my 10 year old girl is the bees knees; he's always coming over to see if she wants to play. It's cute, and she really hates it when I tease her about a crush. The house across the street was bought 2 days after it went on the market. The couple has been moving in this weekend; no kids there.
I finally photographed some of the layouts I finished in July at the retreat. Maybe I'll actually edit them tonight and have something to share!
I do have this one ready, and it's a shameless plug for MelissaW's new sketch blog, Simple Sketches! There's a new sketch each week! http://simplesketches.blogspot.com

Hello, My Name is Bad Dog By Pookahbot

I also have some awesome news that I can finally share...I'll be part of the new Design Team for Flamingo Scraps!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to Pookahbot

Oh yeah, I checked out the blog this morning, Mel. Very nice.

Cute about the crush, Genie! < 3

OK, here is the one I was working on this afternoon, and one I did Friday night and forgot to post:

Greetings from Washington, DC/Monuments By LesleyC
Paws-itively Pluto By LesleyC

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

Staying caught up...

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to LesleyC

ACU -- wow you were all busy. No scrapping today.
tomorrow I have pet photo's in the morning and a doctor's appt in the afternoon. I'm also picking up a new foster dog. One of mine should be getting adopted later this week.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to ncyankee

Lots of great news, Genie!

Just added Simple Sketches to my favorites--love Mel's sketches!

Finally got back to scrapping today. But some pages are just pics, not really a lo. Do have one two-pager to post when I can take a pic.

Have a great week, everyone.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to byondbzr

Another 2 for me

September By Julie101

Governor
In response to julie101

Just for fun since it was for AGC Day 2 challenge.

Moments in Time By Boricuapr

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to boricuapr

Number 4

Beach Fun By Julie101

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to julie101

acu

This is my Labor Intensive LO - I did this before I went away for the weekend. Took forever:

Water Lilies By Dancinirish90

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

Morning ladies, jci and keeping ACU

Eileen, you asked about the flower I made using the Silhouette, it's the 3D Lori Whitlock Spiral Flower, hope that helps.

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to Tena E.

ACU and dropping off a few LO's I did over the last few days:
Peggy Sue's By BoBecca77
HOOAH By BoBecca77
Cat By BoBecca77
Freund By BoBecca77

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to BoBecca77

Thanks tena. Sitting at doctors office. Already waiting 30 minutes. Thank goodness for electronics!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to BoBecca77

Thanks tena. Sitting at doctors office. Already waiting 30 minutes. Thank goodness for electronics!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to BoBecca77

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to ncyankee

acu again

raining
Governor
raining

Sharing
Choose Happiness **BoBunny** By Raining

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to raining

ACU

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to cveira

ACU!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

here is my labor intensive page.
Painted background, molding paste masking and fussy cutting!
Cousins at Happy Hollow By AllAmy

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to AllAmy

My labor intensive is getting four doubles done in one weekend! LOL!

Bombs away:

Texas Intro Page By Pink Spoonbill

Mississippi Introduction Page By Pink Spoonbill

Welcome to Florida By Pink Spoonbill

Eglin Beach, FL By Pink Spoonbill

Back to catch up.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

tabs open - will be caught up in a few.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to ncyankee

Tabs open, got another couple edited to post.

Love By Pookahbot

I moustache you a question, but I'll shave it for later. By Pookahbot

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to Pookahbot

catching up..

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps

Missed the first few days of this but hoping to be in for this month Going on a surprise birthday trip with the hubby for the weekend but after that I intend to get scrappy! I have been aching to scrap lately but have been super busy. Isn't it like that? I can't wait to scrap when I can't but when I can the mojo is gone. Anyone else feel that way?

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to lpeeps

Morning ladies jci & getting ACU

Lisa hope you have fun on your trip!

For the labor intensive challenge...all my pages are labor intensive LOL, some of you know what a slow scrapper I am

Off to my open tabs!

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to Tena E.

ACU, hope everyones having a great day!
mi amor By BoBecca77
Live out Loud By BoBecca77
Soft Kitty By BoBecca77

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold

I'd like to join in this month!

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold

• Henri Jean Said:
Hi Marty - good to see you here!

We only had one good trip this year Becca but it was over 3 months I think. Drove from Florida to Las Vegas and stayed a week, to San Diego and stayed a week and then to New Orleans.

From there we jumped on a cruise ship for 15 days - New Orleans to Rome. We stopped in Livorno (port for Pisa) and a few other places.

Once in Rome we got on another ship the same day and spent 27 days going around the Greek Islands and more places in France and Italy. Also spent a couple days in Egypt - ended up in Istanbul.

After 43 days we were ready to get off the ships.

Spent a few days in Istanbul, then got on the old orient express train rail (the orient express train no longer runs) and went to Bucharest. Didn't like it very much so went on to Transylvania and loved it. Absolutely charming little town of Brasov. Then we went to Dracula's castle - the one the Bram Stoker modeled his character's castle from.

Then back on the train again for several days in Budapest - loved Budapest! Recommend Transylvania and Budapest to anyone!

Then took the train to Venice. Since we had just been there and didn't want to do Venice again so soon we just headed for the military base and stayed there about 5 days - never left the base until we got a flight to Washington DC.

From there we rented a car and drove to New Orleans where we left our van on a military base. Then we drove home.

Whenever we cruise Bill finds a military base where we leave our car. It doesn't cost anything and it is under better security then we could pay for at a public lot.

This time he had to walk, hitchkike and ride buses for about 5 miles after he parked the van to get to the cruise terminal. I just take our stuff and check us in so when he gets there he just has to sign his final papers to get his sea card.

Henri,

I was looking at this awesome cruise which starts in Miami, goes through the Panama Canal, then up to Alaska, and ends up somewhere on the east coast. I figure one of these years we'll retire and then have the month to do it.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

Is there still space for me to join in? I need to get my scrap on this month!

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to godschild94

This one was definitely labor extensive. Forgot how much gluing down little punched shapes can be. LOL!

Naval Live Oaks, Gulf Islands NS, FL By Pink Spoonbill

ScrappinTraveler
Pro
ScrappinTraveler
In response to autumngold

Deb, that cruise sounds great! We took one starting in Vancouver going down the West coast down through the canal and back up to Ft Lauderdale. . .it was one of the best cruises we every took. If you go you should read the book "The Path Between the Seas.". Wasn't sure about the book to start with but I started reading and couldn't put it down. . .it really enhanced the trip through the canal :-)

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

DOO - I already posted my Labor Intensive, but this one was too... I have got to quit doing ridiculously detailed or complicated January calendar pages for each year -- I seem to forget that I have to do it 11 more times each time. Ugh. Four more of these to go. (And five more of those darn Graphic 45 pages I'm doing for 2013, and 4 more of the 'overflowing datebook' ones for 2009. Oy. )

August '08 By Dancinirish90

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold

The next cruise DH and I want to go on is a cruise to Alaska, but you really need to book those a year in advance and since we never know what DS's schedule is going to be, I thinking it won't be for another 4 years when he's done with high school.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Home finally -- I'm exhausted. I had 2 meet & greets tonight; and because they went GREAT I now have 2 home visits tomorrow. Plus a adoption in the am.

Had our first tennis match of the fall season today -- it was painful. I haven't really played since May. Guess my trip to the US Open wasn't enough to get my game in gear!

No scrapping in the near future -- but not this weekend but the following one I'm heading to a 3 day crop in Myrtle Beach - so watch out!

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to ncyankee

Here's my latest:

Kitty By Autumngold

Santa Shrek By Autumngold

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to ncyankee

acu! I'm really hoping to get some scrapping done the next few days.

julie101
Diva
julie101

Here is what I been working on today

Dino Cupcake Toppers By Julie101

Male Card By Julie101

Birthday Card By Julie101

Peppa Pig Card By Julie101

cveira
cveira 
Angel