Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: ~Anything Goes Challenge November - sign ups open thru Nov 7 ~        (Topic#1591815)
justLyn
Queen
justLyn

ALL NEW ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE

November is almost here! Time for sign ups!

Ok... I know some people have been intimated by this challenge but shut the front door----this challenge has been revised and updated!! KEEP READING.....

Not only will you meet new people here you'll get your motivation amp'd up you'll become a creative rock star to all your scrap cronies!! Seriously!!!

Your creativity will grow beyond your wildest dreams... ya and you will leap out of your comfort zone like their is no tomorrow!! Playing with us on the monthly challenge will not only be fun, it will be a place where you can talk about your woes and your toes...make close bonds with ladies who have the same and not so same ideals! And we all need more friends right? Say yes!!

Now before you run off, take some time and read thru' this post and ask me some questions, if you have any questions...or your overwhelmed beyond belief, ask me to help you catch your breath! We have made some BIG changes and we think it is a lot easier to follow than before!

SO pull up your BIG GIRL PANTIES and jump in with us die hard players and join the ranks of the obsessed!!

We will have daily challenges, weekly challenges, weekly photo challenges and a monthly challenge. All to keep you motivated and working hard to actually get those pics onto paper and into an album! We are willing to hold your hands thru the rough bumps. So ask...PLEASE!!!!!!

SIGN-UPS will be open until November 7th

If you are playing for points/prizes please send me US$8.00 via USPS no later than October 7th. If you don't want to pay, you can always play motivational (but you won't be eligible for the prizes).

Please mail to:
Lynda Strum
434 Clover Rd
Venice, FL 34293

Alternately you can pay via PayPal by sending money to [email protected] il.com
If you select this method, you will have to pay US$8.55 to cover PayPal fees but that’s not that bad considering a stamp would cost you $0.46

PRIZES: Gift certificates to sb.com!

**Prize Categories**

(prize amounts will be based upon the number of players)

1. Most Points Overall: no matter what your goal was if you meet your goal and if you have the most points at the end of the month, then you are the winner in this category.

2. Most Points 10 or Fewer Layouts: If you set your goal at 10 or fewer layouts and you meet your goal BUT do not exceed 10 layouts for the month then you are eligible for this category. If you complete more than 10 LOs then that moves you to other prize categories.

3. Random Drawing of Everyone Who Meets Their Monthly Layout Goal: Meet your monthly layout goal and there will be a drawing done on random.org of everyone who met their goal but did not win in another category.

4. Winner for completing the most dailies. If there is a tie, a random drawing will be done on random.org for the winner of this category.

***** You will only be eligible for prizes having met your monthly layout goal. Each paying player may only win in ONE category.*****

Layouts are counted towards your goal in the following manner:
*8x8 or above including 8.5x11, 12x12=1 layout (2 pagers count as 2 layouts)
*3 4x6 or 5x5=1 layout
*4 mini layouts (3x3, 4x4 etc.)= 1 layout
*Altered items and other projects can be counted as "layouts" based on the amount of work you put into them. If you aren't sure how many layouts a project is “worth”, just ask!

**Cards do not count toward your layout goal, but you can count points for them.**

WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE POST YOUR LAYOUT GOAL FOR THE MONTH! YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR GOAL ANYTIME BEFORE SIGN-UPS CLOSE on the 7th of the month!

~~~Only pages that are NEWLY completed and uploaded between November 1st and November 30th count towards your total points and layouts.

~~~This challenge ends on November 30th at 11:59 PM PST. All LOs, cards, pics, or other projects to be counted for points or towards your LO goal must be uploaded to your gallery AND linked to this thread with your point details.

~~~All weekly challenge pics, LOs/projects, etc. AND POINT DETAILS must be posted to the thread by the deadline for weekly challenges which is Sunday 11:59 PM PST. (That is the Sunday of the week the challenges were posted for. Full weeks run from MONDAY (Day 1) to SUNDAY (Day 7).

~~~Most daily challenges do NOT have to be complete the day the challenge is posted, unless the challenge says it is for that day only. However, you get +10 bonus points for completing a daily challenge the day it was posted.

~~~To take the bonus +10 pts for completing a daily challenge the day it was posted you must have the daily complete, uploaded to your gallery, and posted to the thread WITH POINTS DETAILS by 11:59 PM PST that day.

~~~When you post your cards, LOs, or altered projects please post all points details including any daily, weekly, or monthly challenges you are counting them for on this thread. Please try not to post projects then come back later to post the points details. If you do not post points details by a deadline for special points, you cannot take special points even if the project was completed in time. Special points are points such as points for a weekly challenge or the points for completing a daily challenge the same day it is posted, bonus points offered for another reason.

Note on embedding:

ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab under the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Link/Embed Image' link in the 'Share & Link' box to the left of the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

Players:
paid:
Marty 0/10
New Julie 0/30
Linda 0/15
Lyn 1/15

motivational:
Teresa 0/10

Volunteer Help With Dailies & Weeklies
Week 1: 1-3 Linda
Week 2: 4-10 Lyn
Week 3: 11-17 Julie
Week 4: 18-24 Lyn
Week 5: 25-30

Edited by justLyn on 11-18-13 11:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

November 2013 Points~

(print this out so when you want to add up your points you have it right next to your LO)

BONUS POINTS!!!!
take +400 bonus points if you pay by Nov 1st,
take +300 points if you pay by Nov 5th,
take +200 points if you pay by Nov 7th, the deadline!

5 POINT ITEMS
- PER letter/number used in title only (stamped, sticker, chipboard, rub-on, die cut, etc.)
- PER photo corner, button, staple, brad, paper clip, jewel, pearl, or metal item.
- PER sticker used (rub on, flat or 3D, NOT alphas in title)
- PER hand stitch
- PER comment you post in a gallery/blog/my place
- PER new photo taken by you, posted to your sb.com gallery, and linked to this thread
- for updating your siggy-points & layouts info IMMEDIATELY after posting points
- for cleaning up your scrap area after you completed the posted layout

10 POINTS PER EACH ITEM USED ON A PROJECT
(example: if you use three different pattern papers take 30 points)
- PER cardstock/pattern paper used
- PER type/kind of ribbon, trim, twine, fiber or embroidery floss/thread used
- PER stamped image or word on your project
- PER color of glitter mist, chalk, stickles, paint, or ink used
- PER hand-cut embellie (that you cut out w/ scissors)
- PER any kind of die-cut shape (includes chipboard die-cut)
- PER flower (the whole flower not counting each layer)
- PER type of distressing (inking, sanding, crumpling paper, etc.)
- PER card, tag, or swap item made (full points for first, 20 pts for each identical one)
- PER punch used
- PER each color of washi tape
- PER each foam piece
- PER each felt piece
- PER each tulle piece
- PER each acetate piece
- PER item used that is over 1 year old! (Includes the picture(s) if PRINTED over 1 year, not just taken over 1 year ago!) USE UP THOSE OLD SUPPLIES!!!

75 POINTS FOR USING THESE ITEMS/TECHNIQUES ON A PROJECT
PER- creating a LO for another challenge on sb.com or on another blog/website (MUST tell what challenge it is for AND if it is not an sb.com challenge you MUST post the website link to the challenge!)
PER- chipboard/grungeboard/car dboard (not cardstock)
using a quote, poem, or song lyrics
having journaling on your LO

50 POINT ITEMS:
- PER 8x8 or larger (8.5x11, 12x12) or 8x8 or smaller layout's (MUST have a link in this forum)
- PER HANDMADE (by YOU, not machine made) flower on your project
- handmade frame
- for doodling on your page
- for making your LO a shape that is not a square or a rectangle (ex. heart or circle) OR a LO that has a border that is not a straight edge (ex. scalloped border or rick rack border or border and corner punches ie: Martha Stewart punches)
- for using memorabilia besides pictures
- PER wet or dry embossed image
- for using one or more of the following themes: a family or local tradition; being thankful for someone or something
- for having hidden pics or journaling—to take these points, you must include a close up of the hidden items in your gallery and link to this thread (journaling that is just written on the back of the LO does not count as hidden)
- paper piecing
- tags
- banner

75 POINT ITEMS:
- for using your OWN design that is NOT based on someone else design or sketch to create an altered project or layout (take ONLY +25 pts if it is a card or swap item you designed yourself)
- PER layout (not card or altered project) with at least 60% negative space
- pages with no pics ~new~
- 12x12 overlays ~new~
- masking or stenciling ~new~

PICTURE POINTS ON YOUR LAYOUTS/PROJECTS/CARDS
10 POINTS:

- PER picture (4 pics = 40 pts.)
- PER person or animal in each pic
- PER picture cut in the shape of a circle
- PER picture over 2 years old OR +20 pts PER pic over 5 years old
- PER black & white vintage photo
- PER picture taken August 2013 or later
- for rounding your corners on your picture

20 POINTS:
- PER picture that YOU are in
- PER picture with NO people or animals in it
- PER photo larger than 4x6 OR 3x3 (2x3, 2x2, etc.) or smaller
- for project/page w/ 3+ pics
- for having the title, an embellishment, or journaling on or overlapping the picture

JOURNALING POINTS
- 5 point PER word of journaling (not pre-printed embellies)
- 50 points for using handwritten journaling on your page (or 75 pts for 50+ words or 100 points for 100+ words)

ADDITIONAL POINTS
100 POINTS:

- for doing a THOROUGH cleaning of your scrap area when it is messy! YOU MUST POST A BEFORE AND AFTER pic to take the points!
- machine sewing,
- for altered item/home decor item created,
- for scraplifting
- new technique for you, that you used, (must explain what technique you used)

Edited by justLyn on 11-01-13 06:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

~Daily Challenges~

1. part 1: set up your signature for November 100 points
part 2: go to your wish list, clean out all the discontinued items, and add 5 or more items to it. Share those items here with us for 150 points.

2. worth 300 points - Do a layout with 2 circles (pic and mat, etc). 100 bonus points if its NOT pic and mat!

3. 60 minute challenge 600 points - Hope everyone enjoyed their extra 60 minutes of sleep in US. Since we gain an extra hour today let's make it quick and do a lo with 6 items on your bgp in 60 minutes!

4. use a definition on a LO for 300 points, or on a card for 200 points (not both.) Can be torn from a dictionary, hand-written, a preprinted embellie, or ?

5. Make a patterned paper starting with plain card stock and whatever else you'd like to make a background. Use this to do a LO for 500 points.

6. use this sketch for a LO for 400 points
12x12 sketch By Splendidmemories

7. Scraplift yourself! for 300 points

8. Let's make friends today! Add 3 new friends here at sb.com, tell us who they are, and take 150 points.

9. Use more than one copy of the same photo on a LO for 400 points.

10. It is dreary and overcast here today, so use bright colors on any project for 300 points.

11. Scrap make a layout using scrap you can use a full sheets for your base 300 Points

12. Make a handmade item on your layout can be a flower a tag or even a journaling block 300 Points

13. Raining here today so lets do a layout or card with something that is about rain gum boots, umbrella, rain cloud etc 300 Points

14. Use this sketch for 400 Points
Anything Goes Challenge By Julie101

15. Tell us which ones you are and take 200 Points
Anything Gose Daily Challenge By Julie101

16. Use punches at least 2 different ones 400 Points

17. Anything goes share anything a layout card or off the page project 300 Points

18. Use buttons, brads, or eyelets on a project for 250 points.

19. Scrap about one of those less-than-perfect days or events OR use a less-than-perfect photo (you know, the blurry ones, the one where you chopped out Uncle Sol). Have a great day, and take 500 points for you LO.

20. Do a LO or card about something silly or with a humorous tone. 400 points LO/300 points card

21. Today is use less stuff day, so let's use no more than 3 cs/pp and 6 embellies. LO only, please, for 700 points.

22. Today is go for a ride day! Include some kind of conveyance (bicycle, hot-air balloon, ski-lift, etc) on your project. 500 points for a LO/altered item or 300 for a card.

23. Today is Fibonacci Day (he was a mathematician) so let's use number ion a LO today somewhere other than the journaling. 400 points

24.Celebrate you unique talent day! Spend 30 minutes (or more) doing something you enjoy with one of your talents. Tell us what you did for 400 points.

25. Looks like cold weather for most everyone making it a blue Monday - Use blue as your background color for 500 points.

26. 400 points - It's all about 2 and using only 2 different papers - Whatever you use, you need to have 2 of them on your layout. Example, 2 pics, 2 embellies, 2 punches, 2 stickers, 2 inks, 2 stamps, 2 flowers, etc.

27. 500 points - Hump Day Wednesday!!! Everyone is probably rushing around making sure Thanksgiving food is prepared and that they have pen and pencil ready to take notes about what everyone wants for Christmas. As women, we tend to put ourselves last. For this challenge respond with your "Letter to Santa" starting with Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is (insert your top 5). I've been a very good girl because I (fill in the blank).

For bonus 250 points upload a picture of your written letter either on your fridge or with cookies and milk!!! (be sure to leave it where everyone can see it)

28. Holiday time - Free Day - nothing due but feel free to add 400 points just for checking in today.

29. 400 points! Hope everyone had a wonderful time yesterday! I'm sure stories were shared and new memories made. So which year was your favorite Thanksgiving and why?

30. 400 points - last daily for November. Make a LO or card using the last thing you bought to scrap.

Edited by justLyn on 11-30-13 09:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

~Weekly Challenges~
Week 1: 1-3
500 points - Random Act of Kindness

I LOVE reading the backstory of gallery uploads. It's so amazing what you can learn by just browsing. I have to pinch myself when I encounter a first degree of connectivity just because of one click on an upload! I consider these to be the best form of Random Acts of Kindness!

Go to any page in the gallery and select the item that touches you the most. Go to that person's gallery or profile and find your connection. This can be the same name, same location (state, country, etc), fact (hobby, kids, work), similar lo or theme, same vacation destination, I think you get the idea. Post info about your Act on this thread.

BONUS 1000 points - Scrap it - journaling, pics, memorabilia, whatever!

PHOTOS: 100 each: Your favorite things - something that is your
favorite color (i.e. blue sky);
favorite hot beverage;
favorite scrap paper;
favorite book

Week 2: 4-10

Go to the sb.com superstore color tool ( Color tool link ). Either upload your photo, or select a main color. Then choose one of the four color schemes and do a LO in those colors. 600 points
Bonus - take a photo or screen shot of the color tool page with your chosen scheme and post it with your LO for 150 points. (If you use firefox, there is a plug-in called fireshot that does screen shots. There may be others as well.)

PHOTOS: 100 points each
the scrapbook tool you use the most often
the scrapbook tool/item you should use more often
a non-scrapbook tool that you do use for scrapping
a scrapbook tool that you use for non-scrapping purposes

Week 3: 11-17

When I grow up... Do a layout all about what you or child wants to be 400 Points

PHOTOS
: 100 Points per photo

Self Portrait
Flower
Citrus fruit
Books
Water

Week 4: 18-24
use a book title or quote on your LO for 250 points, or use both for 500 points. Use them on a card for 150 points each/300 points for both quote and title. You can do either a LO or card, but not both.

PHOTOS
: 100 points each - something
red
yellow
green
blue
white

Week 5: 25-30

PHOTOS:

Edited by justLyn on 11-18-13 11:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

~Monthly Challenge~

There are 2 parts to this monthly.
Part 1: Choose up to 6 scrapbook.com artists that inspire you. Provide a link to their gallery, and tell us why or how they inspire you. 200 points for each artist.
Part 2: Choose a LO from each artist you linked, and do a lift of that LO. Take 1000 points for the monthly, in addition to the regular point-list points, for each LO.
Bonus: Do all 6 LOs (and of course, link 6 artists) and take a 1000 point bonus!!

Total possible points 8200!!

Edited by justLyn on 11-04-13 10:00 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

Something New! This month I will get this!

Every few days, I will post a question. Each question will be worth 200 points (unless it has a bonus!) when you post your answer on the thread, but only if you answer before the next question is posted. Please include the question number when you give your answer.

1. Describe your "style" of scrapbooking, and why you would describe it that way.
2. What is your family's favorite meal to make and eat at home?
3. What new (to you) scrapping technique would would you like to master?

Edited by justLyn on 11-17-13 01:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappinTraveler
Pro
ScrappinTraveler
In response to justLyn

I'm playing again! 10 layouts for me. . .which will be really hard because we're getting close to the holidays! I'll put the check in the mail! :-).

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to ScrappinTraveler

Ok Im in going for 30 layout I have a retreat on the 8th so surely I'll get something in

I can help with a weekly challenges

Ill pay tomorrow

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to julie101

Welcome back, Marty and Julie!

Governor
In response to justLyn

Hi everyone, I'll do 15 this time and sending check.

Lyn, Are we ending weekly challenges on Wednesday nights? I can finish through Sunday night 11.3 and then week 2 can start on Monday. It will be long days at the office through Thanksgiving with our move that week.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to boricuapr

I am in this month put me down for 10 I finally scrapped a page I'll pay soon .

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to boricuapr

• boricuapr Said:
Hi everyone, I'll do 15 this time and sending check.

Lyn, Are we ending weekly challenges on Wednesday nights? I can finish through Sunday night 11.3 and then week 2 can start on Monday. It will be long days at the office through Thanksgiving with our move that week.

Glad to have you again!

We all start out with a fresh slate on the first of the month, so new weekly and a new monthly. I'll be happy to put you down for that "week" of challenges if you'd like.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

Yay, Teresa! Glad you found your mojo!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

Good morning and Happy November!

Nov 1 Daily - part 1: set up your signature for November 100 points
part 2: We have a tradition in our family - you are not allowed to buy anything for yourself from November 1 through Christmas. So go to your wish list, clean out all the discontinued items, and add 5 or more items to it. Share those items here with us for 150 points.

And here we go with our first "something new" question: 1. Describe your "style" of scrapbooking, and tell us why you would describe it that way. 200 points
Remember, this question is only answerable (for points) until the next question is posted in a few days.

I'll be back shortly with the weekly and monthly.

Edited by justLyn on 11-01-13 07:10 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

Also, the point list is up. I had hoped to have to all updated, but that just didn't happen in time. Now that I am feeling human again (and my family is really happy I'm not growling like a bear any more ) I will have it for next month. Any suggestions?

Governor
In response to justLyn

I'll finish day 2-3 dailies and wk 1 weekly.

Edited by boricuapr on 11-01-13 11:58 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Governor
In response to justLyn

Bonus Question 1 - I consider myself a Storyteller. I scrap to document our family's history and share the emotion of discovering new facts. I want to make sure my "props" fit the era and the story. I like to add a bit of humor in my journaling because we all remember the FUNNY stories. I keep my pages fairly simple to remind us to keep our feet on the ground and focus on the event, making it easier to imagine you were there too.

Governor
In response to boricuapr

Week 1 photos 100 each: Your favorite things - something that is your favorite color (i.e. blue sky); favorite hot beverage; favorite scrap paper; favorite book

Week 1 challenge 500 points - Random Act of Kindness

I LOVE reading the backstory of gallery uploads. It's so amazing what you can learn by just browsing. I have to pinch myself when I encounter a first degree of connectivity just because of one click on an upload! I consider these to be the best form of Random Acts of Kindness!

Go to any page in the gallery and select the item that touches you the most. Go to that person's gallery or profile and find your connection. This can be the same name, same location (state, country, etc), fact (hobby, kids, work), similar lo or theme, same vacation destination, I think you get the idea. Post info about your Act on this thread.

BONUS 1000 points - Scrap it - journaling, pics, memorabilia, whatever!

Governor
In response to boricuapr

My wish list (155):

Sizzix - Accessory - Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies

Silhouette Cameo - Electronic Cutting System

We R Memory Keepers - 360 Crafter's Bag

Spellbinders - Donna Salazar - Grand Shapeabilities Collection - Die Cutting and Embossing Templates - Wonderful Wings

ScrapRack - TravelPack Storage Tote - Blueberry and Sky

I did delete some of the discontinued items that I have since found, but there are still a few items I desperately want to find.

Edited by boricuapr on 11-01-13 03:57 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Governor
In response to boricuapr

Daily 2 is worth 300 points - Do a layout with 2 circles (pic and mat, etc). 100 bonus points if its NOT pic and mat!

Have a great day today!

ScrappinTraveler
Pro
ScrappinTraveler
In response to boricuapr

OK - here's my first November! :-)

RIGHT SIDE:

75 Letters in title
20 brad,jewel, metal items
5 Siggy
5 Clean Up
80 Cardstock/pattern papers
10 Ribbon
20 Inks
170 Die cuts
40 Flowers
20 Distressing
10 Punches
120 Items over a year old
450 Other Challenges: $10 ShareNWin/Compliment/2 Pic/Travel/Using Larger Photos/ VLB
50 12x12 page
250 Embossed images
50 Tag
75 My Own Design
20 Per Pic
40 Per Person in Pics
20 Per Pic I'm in
20 Photo larger than 4x6
20 Embellishment overlapping pic
100 - day 1 Siggy
========
1564 Total

LEFT SIDE:

20 Jewel, Brad, Metal Items
5 sticker
5 Siggy
5 Clean Up
90 Cardstock/pattern papers
10 ribbon
20 inks
160 die cuts
50 flowers
20 distressing
10 punches
100 items over a year old
300 $10 ShareNWin/ Compliment/Travel, VLB
75 quote
50 12x12 layout
200 embossing
75 my own design
40 per pic
40 per person in pic
20 pic I'm in
40 pics with no people
20 project with 3+ pics
20 embellishments overlapping pics
========
1375 total

Governor

Great start Marty!

Governor
In response to boricuapr

My random act (Part 1 of wk 1 challenge 500 points) was looking at "Aunt Sybil" because I love heritage pages, but when I got to Cindy JK gallery The Ranks caught my attention even more. I wanted to share the lo here, but she did not allow embedding. It's about Boy Scout Badges and I thought of DH and his DF and GF. His GF was one of the founders of the Boys Scouts in Colombia.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to boricuapr

Checking in ladies just got back from weekend away so got fresh photos to scrap at next weekends retreat

Governor
In response to julie101

Day 3 - 60 minute challenge 600 points - Hope everyone enjoyed their extra 60 minutes of sleep in US. Since we gain an extra hour today let's make it quick and do a lo with 6 items on your bgp in 60 minutes!

Governor
In response to boricuapr

Here's my Day 3 that has multi images in gallery. This was for Movie challenge, but did it in under 60 minutes (if you don't count the time waiting for upload to SB !

Friday at the Museum By Boricuapr

Friday at the Museum By Boricuapr

85 title
40 photo corners, brads, ets
5 updating siggy
5 clean-up
20 cardstock/pp
10 ribbons etc.
110 per item 1yr+ and older
525 dual challenge - ABC, VLB, Compliment, Movies, Internet, Cricut, Scrap
50 12x12 lo
50 heritage
50 hidden pics/journaling
50 pp piecing
75 original design
10 pictures
20 person/animals
20 pictures 2+ yrs (20 if 5+)
20 me in pic
2065 journaling
10 Bonus Daily post
600 Day 3 challenge points
3820 total

Edited by boricuapr on 11-03-13 08:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to Teresakay

1. Describe your "style" of scrapbooking, and why you would describe it that way.

I am not quite sure what my style is I think it is just according to my mood...sometimes I like to use inks and paint for a more creative page and sometimes just very simple pages. I do like dimension on my pages so like a lot of layers and memorabilia.

Set up my siggy for +100
answered question +200

I have scrapped two pages just have to do the journaling on them and get them uploaded.

Governor
In response to Teresakay

More from my trip to the Smithsonian Archives.

Mexico By Boricuapr

30 title
40 photo corners, brads, ets
20 stickers no alpha in title
5 updating siggy
5 clean-up
20 cardstock/pp
20 distressing inking, etc.
10 punches
100 per item 1yr+ and older
450 dual challenge - VLB, Scraps, 2 pic, Monochrome, Music, Compliment
75 quotes/lyrics - Title from Viva Mexico
50 handmade frame
50 heritage
75 original design
20 pictures
40 pictures 2+ yrs (20 if 5+)
10 rounded photo corners
40 no ppl, animals
1060 lo total

Governor
In response to Teresakay

Can't wait to see your LOs!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to boricuapr

Thank you, Linda, for finishing the challenges for this week!

Do you ever just wish life had a pause button?
Now let me see if I can get caught up here.

What is my scrapping style? The only answer I have is eclectic. I like a wide variety of styles and see no reason to use only one. I guess variety is the spice of my life Lately, I have been really enjoying doing boyish pages, though.

My weekly photos:
Something in my favorite color By JustLyn
(uploaded as a multi-part project)

100 pts - daily 11/1 part 1 set up signature
200 pts - question 1
400 pts - weekly photos
20 pts - 4 new photos linked
5 pts - update signature
Total: 725

Governor
In response to boricuapr

Week 1 pics

My favorite color - blue
My Favorite Color - Blue - sky and water By Boricuapr

My favorite hot beverage
My Favorite Hot Beverage - Cafe con leche - Spanish Coffee By Boricuapr

My favorite book
My Favorite Book By Boricuapr

My favorite paper
My Favorite Paper By Boricuapr

425 points

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to boricuapr

just wanted to drop in and say hello. Still working on the craft show items and staying too busy to keep up with points and commenting so I am going to sit November out and hope to be back in December. I will try to stalk a little if that is ok.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to njr007

Norma! We'll be glad to have you stalk! I'll have to remember to check out your gallery through the month to see what goodies you create for the craft show.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

Okay, I'm a little late!

Daily 11/4 - use a definition on a LO for 300 points, or on a card for 200 points (not both.) Can be torn from a dictionary, hand-written, a preprinted embellie, or ?

Weekly 11/4-10
Go to the sb.com superstore color tool ( Color tool link). Either upload your photo, or select a main color. Then choose one of the four color schemes and do a LO in those colors. 600 points
Bonus - take a photo or screen shot of the color tool page with your chosen scheme and post it with your LO for 150 points. (If you use firefox, there is a plug-in called fireshot that does screen shots. There may be others as well.)

Edited by justLyn on 11-04-13 08:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

Ack, I forgot the monthly! You ladies have my permission to nag at me when I forgot these things!

Monthly - There are 2 parts to this monthly.
Part 1: Choose up to 6 scrapbook.com artists that inspire you. Provide a link to their gallery, and tell us why or how they inspire you. 200 points for each artist.
Part 2: Choose a LO from each artist you linked, and do a lift of that LO. Take 1000 points for the monthly, in addition to the regular point-list points, for each LO.
Bonus: Do all 6 LOs (and of course, link 6 artists) and take a 1000 point bonus!!

Total possible points 8200!!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

One I did Saturday:
Spooky By JustLyn

400 Daily 11/2 – 2 circles (in title for eyes)
30 title
15 photo corner, button, staple, brad, paper clip, jewel, pearl, metal item
5 clean up
100 cs/pp
40 ink, paint, etc
40 handcut embellies
100 die cuts
40 flower
20 distress types
10 punch used
120 items over 1 year
525 other challenges (RR, color, CC, music, boys, scraps, lift faves)
75 chipboard, grungeboard, cardboard
75 having journaling
50 8 x 8 or larger
50 paper piecing
30 pictures
20 person or animal in picture
30 taken August 2013 or later
20 me in picture
20 no person or animal in picture
60 3x3 or smaller picture
20 3 or more pictures
20 overlap title or embellies on picture
445 words of journaling
75 handwritten journaling 75+ words
100 scraplift
2535 Total

100 pts - comments (11/3)
5 pts - update signature
Total: 3,365

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

One I did Saturday:
Spooky By JustLyn

400 Daily 11/2 – 2 circles (in title for eyes)
30 title
15 photo corner, button, staple, brad, paper clip, jewel, pearl, metal item
5 clean up
100 cs/pp
40 ink, paint, etc
40 handcut embellies
100 die cuts
40 flower
20 distress types
10 punch used
120 items over 1 year
525 other challenges (RR, color, CC, music, boys, scraps, lift faves)
75 chipboard, grungeboard, cardboard
75 having journaling
50 8 x 8 or larger
50 paper piecing
30 pictures
20 person or animal in picture
30 taken August 2013 or later
20 me in picture
20 no person or animal in picture
20 3 or more pictures
445 words of journaling
75 handwritten journaling 75+ words
100 scraplift
http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 3920355.h...
2535 Total

100 pts - comments (11/3)
5 pts - update signature
Total: 3,365

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

And still I forgot the photos for the weekly - and I even had them written down!

Weekly photos: 100 points each
the scrapbook tool you use the most often
the scrapbook tool/item you should use more often
a non-scrapbook tool that you do use for scrapping
a scrapbook tool that you use for non-scrapping purposes

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

I added these items to my (already full) wish list. A girl can dream, can't she

150 pts - daily 11/1 part 2 added to wish list
5 pts update signature
Total: 3520
Products Referenced in This Post:

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

Please PM me with your October figures (LOs completed, total points, number of dailies completed) if you played for points last month. Thanks!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

Good morning!

Daily Nov 5 - Make a patterned paper starting with plain card stock and whatever else you'd like to make a background. Use this to do a LO for 500 points.

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to boricuapr

Hi guys! I just wanted to pop in and say hi! I keep meaning to come back and join you guys but things have been insanely busy and don't seem to ever slow down! But I hope you're all well and maybe I can try to slowly get back into a routine to re-join the group soon! Hugs!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to laurink

Hi everyone
I did another page but still haven't got points or photos taken Hopefully Thursday on my day off I can get that done and scrap a few more pages . I have 5 books to get finished for Christmas so I need to get busy I have a lot of pages done for them just have to figure what else to do and get them all together in books. Have a good night

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to Teresakay

Good afternoon! So sorry to be late with today's daily, but here it is.

daily Nov 6: use this sketch for a LO for 400 points

12x12 sketch By Splendidmemories

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

Good morning! Where is everyone?

Daily Nov 7 - Scraplift yourself! for 300 points

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

We need a new question, and today is grocery shopping day (ugh!) so answer this for 200 points:

(Warning - you may be asked for a recipe or two!)

Edited by justLyn on 11-07-13 08:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to justLyn

• justLyn Said:
We need a new question, and today is grocery shopping day (ugh!) so answer this for 200 points:

(Warning - you may be asked for a recipe or two!)

I am headed to the grocery story now . My daughters favorite meal is mashed potatoes fried bologna and mac and cheese. Mine is meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

Governor
In response to justLyn

Let me see - favorite meal to make at home - I have several depending on how much time I have.

My emergency meal is tuna casserole and I have never had a kid walk away without eating seconds! It started out as a quick meal while babysitting for neighborhood kids 40+ years ago. Parents would call me asking how to make it and be in shock when I gave them the ingredients for my 1 pot wonder - Kraft Mac N Cheese, butter, touch of milk, can of peas (drained) and can of tuna (drained). Yep - kids were asking for peas!

Yeah, now I get 200 points. I'm so behind in getting a lo done this week.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to boricuapr

My payment was sent back was there a reason why?
Just checking in arrived at the retreat so I hope get something done

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to julie101

• julie101 Said:

I don't know why. I have been watching for it and I never saw it. It doesn't show up at all in the transactions. Totally puzzled by this.

Hope you're have a great time at the retreat. We'll be looking for a bomb soon!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

Daily Nov 8 - Let's make friends today! Add 3 new friends here at sb.com, tell us who they are, and take 150 points.

Governor
In response to justLyn

Day 8 - Madkins10 - cards, sharlenetucker - boxes, scrappinjanettey - scraproom

thanks for the points!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to boricuapr

I am determined to scrap this weekend! Anyone else going to get some scrappy time? We can't let Julie have all the fun!

150 pts - daily 11/8 - 3 new friends (Pam in TX, arteshamac, tinadn)
10 pts - done today
120 pts - comments (11/4)
175 pts - comments (11/5)
220 pts - comments (11/6)
175 pts - comments (11/7)
5 pts - update signature

Total 4,375

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

Good morning! Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

daily Nov 9 - Use more than one copy of the same photo on a LO for 400 points.

Governor
In response to justLyn

Finally get to join the fun this weekend!
Here's my Day 5, which is lift of Monthly - to post that info later.

One in 1 Million By Boricuapr

35 title
5 photo corners, brads, ets
5 updating siggy
5 clean-up
30 cardstock/pp
10 ribbons etc.
170 stamped image
40 mists, chalks etc
40 die-cut shapes
60 per item 1yr+ and older
825 dual challenge - SB, VLB, Hoarders, 5+, 4 cats, travel, compliment, boys, scraps, music, stamping
75 quotes/lyrics
50 12x12 lo
50 handmade frame
50 doodling
50 embossed
50 pp piecing
50 tags
10 pictures
20 person/animals
20 pictures 2+ yrs (20 if 5+)
20 overlapping title
100 scraplift (marcilb) your so cool
100 new techniques - Spellbinders die cuts
1500 Day 5 and Monthly #1/2 challenge points
3390 lo total

Now to link to all my challenges!!! bbl

Governor
In response to boricuapr

Finally got ACU with love for all my challenges.

425 for sharing the love this week!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to boricuapr

Daily Nov 10 - It is dreary and overcast here today, so use bright colors on any project for 300 points.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

Crazy for cars By JustLyn

600 Weekly – use color tool
150 Weekly – include screen shot
color tool screen shot By JustLyn
500 Daily 11/5 – make background from plain cs
400 Daily 11/9 – use more than one copy of same photo
60 title
10 photo corner, button, staple, brad, paper clip, jewel, pearl, metal item
2760 hand stitches
5 clean up
120 cs/pp
30 fiber, ribbon, floss, twine, lace, etc
60 ink, paint, etc
170 die cuts
40 hand cut embellies
20 distress types
10 punch used
230 items over 1 year
525 other challenges (CC, share & win, scraplift, boys, 5 ingredients, movie, scraps)
75 journaling
50 8 x 8 or larger
50 doodling on page
50 banner
75 masking
50 pictures
50 person or animal in picture
100 more than 5 years old picture
100 smaller than 3x3 picture
20 3 or more pictures
15 words of journaling
50 handwritten journaling
100 scraplift
Second Grade School Photo By AngieO
6475 Total

5 pts - update signature
total: 10,855

Governor
In response to justLyn

I was cold all day yesterday, but should be nicer today. 2 of my four weekly pics.

Most used -
Tool I use most By Boricuapr

Best non-scrap tool -
Non-Scrap Tool for Scrapping - Pant hanger By Boricuapr

Governor
In response to boricuapr

Here's the next two weekly pics.

Scrap Tool I should use more often By Boricuapr

Scrap tool I use for non-scrap By Boricuapr

440 for pics, uploads, love and ziggy

Governor
In response to boricuapr

DISCLAIMER - EVERY GALLERY inspires me and I admire the detailed work by DT members!! OK - so for 1st monthly my 6 most inspiring galleries represent the ones I go to most because I want to tweak an upload, or pretty sure they'll have one that will get me started on my projects either because of style, subject matter, technique, or tools. There are so many that I aspire to become and gaze at their work in amazement.

Rockmom - family history http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...
Crimson Mama - family history http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=profiles...
cndgay - WWII 5th Marine connection
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...
Marcilb - How does she do it all and host? http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=profiles...
njr007 - How does she do it all (craft fairs, classroom décor, and everything else under the sun) and host?http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=profiles&u=26 6921
gladyspr - Her gallery expresses the core of my Latin roots--it's all about family, not design team kudos
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=profiles...

Part 1 bonus points = 1205

Part 2 - 1/6 lifted for One in a Million (points taken)
oh so COOL By Marcilb

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to justLyn

• justLyn Said:
  • julie101 Said:

I don't know why. I have been watching for it and I never saw it. It doesn't show up at all in the transactions. Totally puzzled by this.

Lyn it said

This recipient has refuse this payment because it was sent in a currency which the recipient does not hold.

I resent it not sure why it did this

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to julie101

• julie101 Said:
  • justLyn Said:
  • julie101 Said:

Lyn it said

This recipient has refuse this payment because it was sent in a currency which the recipient does not hold.

Julie, I don't know why it said that, because I did not reject it. It came through this time and I just accepted it, so I think we're good.

How way the retreat?

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to justLyn

• justLyn Said:
  • julie101 Said:
  • justLyn Said:
  • julie101 Said:

Lyn it said

Julie, I don't know why it said that, because I did not reject it. It came through this time and I just accepted it, so I think we're good.

How way the retreat?

Thanks I have no ideal some times I think paypal has a mind of its own

The retreat was awful it was so hot wasn't air con you couldn't scrap casue they papers would just stick to you and I left my circuit blade at home so all my projects I had planned went out the window I ended up coming home day early cause it was just to hot

I will catch up and doing my weekly daily challenges shortly

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to julie101

My weekly photos

AGC weekly photo 1 - Most often used tool By JustLyn

AGC weekly photo 2 - what I need to use more often By JustLyn

AGC weekly photo 3 - scrapbook item used for non-scrap By JustLyn

AGC weekly photo 4 - non-scrap item used for scrapping By JustLyn

400 pts - weekly photos
20 pts - 4 new photos linked
5 pts - update signature

total: 11,280

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to justLyn

Ok I'm back I think

I had to take my daughter to the doctors

Weekly 11- 17

When I grow up... Do a layout all about what you or child wants to be 400 Points

Weekly Photos

100 Points pre photo

Self Portrait
Flower
Citrus fruit
Books
Water

Daily 11-11

Scrap make a layout using scrap you can use a full sheets for your base 300 Points

ScrappinTraveler
Pro
ScrappinTraveler
In response to julie101

Well, here's one for me. . . not often I just do a one-page layout!! :-)

35 letters in title
15 metal items
35 stickers
5 Siggy
5 Clean up
50 Cardstock/pattern papers
10 Twine
20 Inks
60 hand cut embellies
290 die cuts
60 flowers
30 distressing
200 items over a year old
375 other challenges, $10/ShareNWin; Compliment; Boys; VLB; Using Larger photos
450 cardboard
50 12x12 layout
300 handmade flowers
200 embossed images
100 banners
75 using my own design
10 per pic
10 per person in pic
20 picture over 5 years old
20 photo larger than 4x6
20 title embellies overlapping photo
======
2445 Total

Governor

Marty, was wondering what kept you away - great work on the lo and you were right to redirect photographer.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Been trying to get mine uploaded for over 2 hours and noticed all of my views at SB are really wrong. I keep signing in and out and now it's trying to upload the same pic 4 times. I figure it's easier to delete the dups than try to get it uploaded again.

In the meantime here are the points

55 title
10 photo corners, brads, ets
5 updating siggy
5 clean-up
80 cardstock/pp
10 ribbons etc.
50 mists, chalks etc
30 hand cut embellie
10 die-cut shapes
40 distressing inking, etc.
100 per item 1yr+ and older
675 dual challenge
50 12x12 lo
50 non picture memorabilia
100 embossed
50 heritage
50 hidden pics/journaling
50 tags
20 pictures
10 person/animals
20 bw vintage photo
20 no ppl, animals
20 overlapping title
100 journaling
50 handwritten on back of tag
100 scraplift - sketch for Boys challenge twist
100 new techniques - used a sketch
10 Bonus Daily post
300 Day 11 challenge points
2210 lo total

and here's the lo
Peter Riedel By Boricuapr

Edited by boricuapr on 11-11-13 07:45 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to boricuapr

AM back sort of I have a unwell little girl and a broken little toe

Daily 12/11

Make a handmade item on your layout can be a flower a tag or even a journaling block 300 Points

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to boricuapr

Together By Julie101

100 Points siggy update
40 Points title
10 Points buttons
5 Points clean up
5 Points siggy update
60 Points paper and cc sued
30 Points ink and paint
10 Points die cuts
20 Points hand cut die cuts
10 Points distressing
30 Points flowers
20 Points punches
300 Points VLB Challenge, Layout a day, Scrap the girls and Volume Scrapping
75 Points chipboard
50 Points 12x12
50 Points doodling
75 Points own design
10 Points photo
10 Points taken 2013
10 Points rounding corners
10 Points black and white
20 Points people in photo
20 Points overlapping
20 Points smaller than 4x6
20 Points for me

Total 1010

Love By Julie101

100 Points comments left
20 Points title
35 Bling
5 Points metal
5 Points clean up
5 Points stickers
50 Points cc and pp used
40 Points ink distress stained and distress pen used
30 Points die cuts
30 Points hand cut die cuts
30 Points distressing
40 flowers
40 Points old items paper collection
300 Points VLB Challenge, Layout a day, hoarders and Volume Scrapping
50 Points 12x12
50 Points doodling
10 Points photo
10 Points taken 2013
20 Points overlapping
100 Points scrap lifting http://www.pinterest.com/pin/21124703874473029 0/

Total 1005

Moments By Julie101

35 Points title
30 Points bling
5 Points metal
20 Points stickers
5 Points clean up
70 Points cc and pp used
10 Points die cut
20 Points hand cut die cuts
60 Points flowers
20 Points punches
60 Points old items paper stash
300 Points VLB Challenge, Layout a day, hoarders and Volume Scrapping
50 Points 12x12
10 Points photo
10 Points taken 2013
20 Points overlapping
100 Points scrap lifting http://www.pinterest.com/pin/21124703874473029 0/

Total 855

Governor
In response to julie101

Hey Julie,
It looks like you did get some great work done at your crop.

I think you forgot to save the signature update - it still shows September information.

Edited by boricuapr on 11-12-13 02:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to boricuapr

Thanks for point that out

I have a few more to finish from the weekend here I was thinking I was prepared but not as well as I thought

Daily 13/11

Raining here today so lets do a layout or card with something that is about rain gum boots, umbrella, rain cloud etc 300 Points

Edited by julie101 on 11-12-13 03:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-13-13 12:26 PM
In response to julie101

Gooooood Afternoooooon Everyone!!!!
I got a PM from Paula. And though I would pop in and see how y'all are doing????
Looks like things are moving right along here. That's good to see!!! I have been thinking about you guys a lot. So I figured I best pop in and say HI!!
I am staying busy and remodeling my basement. We have built one bedroom. And we're vetting ready to build another bedroom and a new scraproom. My mom is in my old scraproom. I finally went to my BFF's to scrap. It was a blast!!
Soooooo I am hoping we can get our rooms built by the end of the year and I can come and play in January!
I miss all of you and I will be back, soon!!

BIG HUGS to all of you!!!

Governor
In response to Quay

Hi Quay, great to see you back here! Glad things are going well and you've got at least one room done!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to boricuapr

I'm popping in too! I miss y'all like crazy! After almost a whole year we have a diagnosis! Al is doing very well and my country boy is on a vegan diet! Talk about changes!! He is doing very well and I hope to get life back to normal enough that I can join this group again in December. What's new?

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to boricuapr

Daily 14/11

Anything Goes Challenge By Julie101

400 Points

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to boricuapr

Merry Christmas By Julie101

70 Points title
5 Points clean up
5 Points siggy update
70 Points cc and pp used
20 Points ink and stamp
20 Points glitter
10 Points die cut
10 Points punch
25 Points own design
75 Points other challenge anything goes
50 Points paper piecing
50 Points doodling

Total 410

Christmas Puppies By Julie101

70 Points title
30 Points bling
5 Points clean up
60 Points cc and pp used
30 Points ink, glitter and stamp
20 Points die cuts
20 Points old item the paper
150 Points other challenges VLB Challenge and Hoarders
50 Points doodling
50 Points paper piecing
25 Points own design

Total 510

Season Greeting By Julie101

85 Points title
5 Points clean up
5 Points siggy update
70 Points cc and pp used
20 Points ink and stamp
20 Points glitter
10 Points die cut
10 Points punch
75 Points other challenge anything goes
50 Points paper piecing
50 Points doodling
100 Points scrap lifting http://www.pinterest.com/pin/21124703874475386 1/

Total 500

Tis the season to be Jolly By Julie101
105 Points title
30 Points bling
5 Points clean up
60 Points pp and cc used
30 Points ink, Glitter and stamp
20 Points die cuts
10 Points distressing
10 Points old item (Santa came from Simple Charmed Cricut Cartridge)
10 Points punch
25 Points own design
50 Points embossing
50 Points doodling
150 Points other challenges Hoarders and VLB Challenge
50 Points paper piecing

Total 605

Owl Christmas Card By Julie101

85 Points title
15 Points bling
5 Points clean up
60 Points cc and pp used
30 Points ink stamp and glitter
30 Points die cuts
10 Point punch
20 Points old items paper collection
150 Points other challenges Hoarders and VLB Challenge
50 Points doodling
50 Points embossing
25 Points own design
50 Points paper piecing

Total 580

Governor
In response to julie101

Finished 2-pager, but too late to upload tonight.

Julie,
The cards are just so cute!

Paula,
I'm pretty new to this thread and glad you and Quay kept in touch. I'm sure this holiday season will be special for you and Al. Can't wait to see your new creations.

Edited by boricuapr on 11-13-13 08:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Governor
In response to boricuapr

It was too late to post this last night -

Several dailies and #2 of Monthlies - This is scraplift of Crimson Mama's Great Grandparents Back.

Life is an Adventure By Boricuapr

Great - Grandparents - Back By CrimsonMama

85 title
15 stickers no alpha in title
5 new photo
5 updating siggy
5 clean-up
30 cardstock/pp
20 stamped image
20 mists, chalks etc
40 die-cut shapes
60 per item 1yr+ and older
675 dual challenge - SB, Compliment, VLB, Hoarders, Cricut, Internet, Scrap, White
75 quotes/lyrics
50 12x12 lo
50 pp piecing
75 60% negative
10 pictures
10 person/animals
10 circle pictures
10 new pictures
20 me in pic
20 overlapping title
100 scraplift - Crimson Mama
1700 Day 2 and 10, Monthly #2 challenge points
3160 total

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to boricuapr

15/11 Daily

Anything Gose Daily Challenge By Julie101

Tell us which ones you are and take 200 Points

Im pretty much all expect the
The Nerd
The Athlete

15 Points comments made
200 Points daily
5 Points siggy update

Total 220

Governor
In response to julie101

OK Julie - Day 15 - let's see...
Definitely a Chearleader and a Nerd wannabe.

Points - 215 for me
Don't forget to add your 10 for doing daily on day posted.

Here's the right side of my 2-pager

Enjoy Life's Simple Pleasures By Boricuapr

125 title
5 updating siggy
5 clean-up
20 cardstock/pp
40 stamped image
30 mists, chalks etc
10 hand cut embellie
20 whole flowers
10 distressing inking, etc.
30 per item 1yr+ and older
675 dual challenges - 4 Cats, VLB, Hoarders, Compliment, ABC, Internet, White, No pic, Srap
150 quotes/lyrics
75 journaling
50 12x12 lo
50 embossed
75 original design
75 60% negative
75 no pics
515 journaling
50 handwritten
1000 Day 4, 10, wk 3 challenge points
3135 total

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to boricuapr

Too fun!! I am definitely the Hoarder!!!

Governor
In response to Faithscrapper

Well thanks to the Hoarders challenges I've been able to make a mini dent in papers, but then I don't throw leftovers away so I can use them in Scrap Your Scraps challenges! Such a wonderful vicious circle!

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to boricuapr

16/11 Daily

Use punches at least 2 different ones 400 Points

Governor
In response to julie101

ACU with all my challenge love - 530 points - off to crop!

Edited by boricuapr on 11-16-13 05:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to boricuapr

Quay and Paula its good to see you
I am sorry but this month is a bust for me I was in a sling from last Thursday until this Monday could not work all last weekend I have tendinitis in my shoulder from using the mouse all day at work My arm is finally feeling better.My blood pressure when I went to the Emergency room where I was is so much pain and couldn't use my arm was 211 or 96
Hopefully I can join in December I have lots to do for Christmas and need to get busy.
Hope everyone is doing good !

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to Teresakay

Hi Teresa! We're still gonna have an Archivers day!!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn

Sorry to have been MIA. This was our last week of school for the semester, and I got quite wrapped up in it. Now we are on break until January, so let me get caught up here.

First, last month we had only one player who met her goal - Linda!!!! Please PM me with your email and I will get your GC out right away. Congrats!!!

Teresa, I am so sorry to hear tendinitis! I know how painful that can be. Hope you feel better soon.

Quay, glad to hear from you! I hope you're taking pictures of all the remodeling fun you're having.

Paula, I have been wondering how you were doing! I had to laugh at a vegan country boy, but glad you finally got an answer. I'm sure not knowing was a real burden.

Hope everyone is having a great, scrappy weekend!

Quay - so glad to "see" you!

julie101
Diva
julie101

17/11 Daily

Anything goes share anything a layout card or off the page project 300 Points

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to julie101

One I have been working on for the last 2 weeks

Puppy dog eyes By JustLyn

300 Daily 11/10 – use bright colors
300 Daily 11/11 – use only scraps + bg
60 title
10 stickers
10 photo corner, button, staple, brad, paper clip, jewel, pearl, metal item
5 clean up
150 cs/pp
10 fiber, ribbon, floss, twine, lace, etc
90 ink, paint, etc
90 die cuts
30 flower
30 distress types
10 punch used
10 acetate piece
240 items over 1 year
75 having journaling
50 8 x 8 or larger
50 doodling on page
50 paper piecing
50 using tags
30 pictures
30 person or animal in picture
60 pic over 5 years old
20 3 or more pictures
100 scraplift
35 words of journaling
50 handwritten journaling
450 Other challenges (CC, share & win, girls, color white, gallery inspiration, scraps)
2475 Total

320 pts - comments (11/10)
5 pts - update sig

Total: 14,080

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

I forgot the fun one! It looks like I'm the Rebel, the Hoarder, and (shhhh!) the Nerd!

200 pts
Total: 14,280

Governor
In response to justLyn

JCI. Lots of hours at crop and 1 lo that still needs a few touches (forgot stamps and punches)! You know the drill...the best laid plans. I'm always more productive at home, but desperately needed different non-work/stress/move atmosphere. Tons of energy, but also tons of distractions. I can't believe I spent less than $1!!!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to boricuapr

Let's have a new question - ready?

3. What new (to you) scrapping technique would would you like to master?

I would LOVE to learn how Marty does her embossed titles and other things, like the title and lemons in this LO
The Taste of Lemon- Positano, Italy - RIGHT SIDE By ScrappinTraveler

200 pts - question 3
5 pts - update signature

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justLyn

weekly photos

citrus fruit
AGC weekly photo 1 By JustLyn

flower
AGC weekly photo 2 By JustLyn

water
AGC weekly photo 3 By JustLyn

books
AGC weekly photo 4 By JustLyn

self portrait
AGC weekly photo 5 By JustLyn

500 pts - weekly photos
25 pts - 5 new photos linked
5 pts - update signature

Total: 15,015

Governor
In response to justLyn

This is for several AGCs and other challenges.
The 3rd monthly inspirer is cclaw and her My Grandpa's 1928 Hupmobile. I used the papers/embossing instead of embellies - they wouldn't fit with the photos!!

1930 Iquitos, Peru By Boricuapr

75 title
5 updating siggy
5 clean-up
40 cardstock/pp
40 ribbons etc.
20 stamped image
50 mists, chalks etc
20 hand cut embellie
30 distressing inking, etc.
40 per item 1yr+ and older
450 dual challenge
75 journaling
50 12x12 lo
150 embossed
50 heritage
50 tags
20 pictures
70 person/animals
20 bw vintage photo
20 overlapping title
40 journaling
50 handwritten
100 scraplift http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 3751387.h...
10 Bonus Daily post
1300 Day 17 and 3rd Monthly challenge points
2820 lo total

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to boricuapr

Good morning!

Looks like I'm doing this weeks dailies.

Did know this is national book awareness week? And today is push button phone day. It's amazing the trivia you can find online!

So this week's weekly - use a book title or quote on your LO for 250 points, or use both for 500 points. Use them on a card for 150 points each/300 points for both quote and title. You can do either a LO or card, but not both.

weekly photos - 100 points each - something
red
yellow
green
blue
white

Daily Nov 18 - Use buttons, brads, or eyelets on a project for 250 points.

Governor
In response to justLyn

Bonus Question #3 - What technique would I like to learn? - How to get all the wonderful cuts or just embossing I thought I would get with my new Spellbinders Nestabilities Majestic labels #27.

1 in 1MM was my test cut, but I would love to know how to really use them without taking an hour to clean out the tiny scraps left in the template - can't find a video on this and frustrated that it won't cut the combination I want - anyone out there want to share their tips on pros and cons? I would love to have just the oval cut with the ribbon slits.

205 points

B2Hearts
Governor
B2Hearts
In response to boricuapr

Easy way to get the tiny bits out is to layer
1. The die
2. A piece of wax paper
3. Your paper

Run it through the machine and those bits will fall right out. I have a large collection of spellbinders and this works!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-19-13 02:52 AM
In response to B2Hearts

Good to know...I recently bought me a Spellbinder's machine. I didn't know you could have that trouble. How does the wax paper make a difference?

I'm wide awake...stressing I guess. I have an appointment with a Psych Dr. She works for social security. The dirty bugger's think they need to see if I'm really unable to work. I look at it as it's David's money and I'm his wife I should get it. But hey who am I to say...after all I could be mentally disabled and they could use DH's money to have me committed. Hehehe Anyway..it's good to see y'all again.

I may have to cut out my scrap weekend's with my bff. My mom is getting really forgetful. The last weekend I put her pills in a pill reminder box and in 3 days she took all 7 days of pills. Geeeeeeez!!!

So off to the Dr's to see if some meds will help. Which means I have to be home to give them to her!

Oh BTW I have been off my pills for a month...and I want to kill everyone! hehe Good thing I can start taking them after my appointment tomorrow..er today!!

Alright...I'm going to try to go back to sleep...I'll let y'all know what happens at the Dr's office. That's if they don't commit me!! Hahahaha

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics