Username Post: I'm back in the Port Charlotte area of Florida.....        (Topic#1592961)
PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

I am going to a 3 day crop at the Craftin Cow in Punta Gorda on January 3 rd and I will be scrapping there many times this winter so if anyone wants to join me, just send me a message.

The Craftin Cow is not a store, it's a crop space with classes, crops, sewing, card making, etc etc. really cool place. Check it out.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to PhotobearSam

BTW. I am here till April 9th and looking forward to meeting anyone who wants to scrap or shop....LOL

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

There is a 3 day crop at the Craftin Cow in early March. I have already signed up.

If anyone is interested, please do not hesitate.....the food is delish and the ladies so much fun.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

Bump

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

3 day crop this weekend at the Craftin Cow......March 7,8 and 9th. Anyone want to join me?

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

Well, it's that time again. I leave for Canada in less than 2 weeks. There is a PJ party at the crafting Cow on April 5th and then I have to wait till next December to scrap with these awesome ladies again. If you come down this way, check the place out.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

Going to the Craftin Cow tomorrow. Wish more people frequented this board. If anyone wants to get together next winter, I would love it. If you come anywhere near Port Charlotte, Cape Coral, Punta Gorda etc, check out the Cow and tell Susan I sent you.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

I am missing my peeps in Florida......Can't wait to see you all again next winter.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

In a month I will be back in Port Charlotte for the winter. How can so many people loom at the posts on here and not comment.

If you are anywhere near Punta Gorda, check out the craftin cow. So worth it. Great place with great ladies.

notanavgblond
Mayor
notanavgblond

I wish I could join you but I am way up in Orlando. Too far for me. I wish there was a cool store I could point you in the direction of, but all the Orlando SB shops have closed up.
Glad you're back for the winter. Hope you have fun down here.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to notanavgblond

If you ever want to join us at the cow for a weekend crop, I have a guest room. I would love to meet a fellow scrapbook.com person.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

Leaving for Florida in a few days for my 4 months of Winter. Can't wait for the PJ party at the Cow on the 20th.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

In Florida now......can't wait for the 3 day crop in January at the cow. Hope to see new faces.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

3 day crop in March at the Craftin Cow. Check us out.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics