Hurry 1 day left for sign-ups!!!! Deadline for sign-ups is the 6th of Jan.
Deadline to finish swap is March 31,2014
Hello my friends . Hope everyone is ready for my next swap. I took some time off to regroup and now I am ready for new swap. Hope all of you are interested in joining cuz I think it will be great fun.
Smash Book Page Swap..
Each of us will make a 8x10 or 8x8, please specify which size, 3-ring Smash Book cover of chipboard for our own use. It will be themed of our own choice. When you are done with cover please share here.
Where the swap comes in is, each of us will create 1 page front and back 8x10 for each participant to add to their smash book. The page has to be created in heavy cardstock paper or chipboard. It can be flat or chunky and must have an area to journal on and a pocket. You can add quotes, scriptures and sayings if you like. Please add your name/screen name somewhere on page that way we will always remember who created. I expect 100% effort and creativity. Please embellish well and be as original as possible. You will not put holes on page it will be done by the receiver. I will give each of you 7 days to complete or 1 page front and back or 2 page side by side per participant and another 3 days to go to PO to mail. You would start from the person that follows you on the list and continue in that order. Depending how many participants joining we will have a deadline date of completion.
Please be on time mailing……
Hope I covered everything. If you have a question please let me know.
I will take sign ups until Jan 6th.
Here is the weeks
Week 1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 2/24, 3/3, 3/10, 3/17, 3/24, 3/31.
When smashbook is completed with all pages please share here too.
This is a one I did awhile back.Outside cover;
Example Of Smash Book By Martica
Example Of Smash Book inside pages By Martica
Example Of Smash Book inside pages By Martica
Here is some ideas of themes:
Any suggestions please share with us…..
Please mail page/s to each participant.
When you sign up please include theme if any, favorite colors and styles.
1. Martica I like Shabby Chic, pastel pinks and whites. I love pages embellished with lace , pearls buttons and roses. I love vintage photos of children and couples. And I love pockets and tags. Theme love, romance I'm thinking of writing about my life with the love of my life. 1 page front and back size 8x10
2. Niki8130, No heavy chipboard please. Themes I want are anything that would be suitable for a 13 year old girl.Please do not use heavy chipboard 2 page side by side, 8x10
3. I heart Scrapping, The theme for my smash book will be "scrapping getaways" and I will use it for pics taken and memories from weekend crops.
Colors and all creativity is up to the creator. 2 page side by side
4. Bayamonesa1,the theme for my Smash Book will be Faith. I am trying to put together a selection of positive quotes and Bible verses that will be encouranging for me to read while getting my treatment for Colon Cancer. I love Earth colors and the type of cancer was Colon Cancer and the color for it is dark blue
8X10, 1 page front & back
So this book would be used to journal (hopefully) my successes, my thoughts, feelings bumps in the road, etc and help me stay focused. My theme is "Moving On" with my life. The colors I like are subdued/antiqued pinks, mauves, greens but with this I'm going to try to go edgy. Vintage goes Edgy!
6. sciberrasjjj, I like vintage shabby chic pastels. No theme just general day to day smash book. I like pink, butterflies, birds, bird cages, dress forms, lace, and flowers. 1 page front and back, 8x10
7. Euroalien, note/journal smash book - vintage or shabby chic style with feminine touch like flowers, lace, bling, tags.
8x10 , 1 page front and back
8. IlovepapillonsI would love an Angel/Cupid theme in soft pastel colors, Shabby Chic and pockets, small flowers, bling, lace, pearls, images and pretty embellies. 2 page side by side,.
9. Scrapwriter My theme is nature. I love doing pictures of sunrises/sets, trees and water. So the colors would be great for any of those. Also it would be nice (if able) to have more natural things with it (scrap of burlap, moss, that kind of fun stuff) I don't like red. 8x8, 1 page front and back
10. Lorna Lee, Theme - Friendship
I think that I would like to fill mine with pictures of special people in my life and how they have affected me. Of course all angels, butterflies, flowers and lace apply. LOL Feel free to add a favorite bible verse or quote.
1 page 8x10
11Crafty Lefty,I love vintage like vintage cameras, vintage type writers, vintage books, vintage journal paper, vintage notebook paper, vintage library cards,vintage keys, vintage buttons, mason jars, the old time look. I love love love colors though. Turquoise, pinks,purples,lavender, touches of black, cream, if you have pinterest here is the link to my vintage board and color combos board. 1 page front and back
12. Sassy Suzi I want something shabby chic, a girlfriend theme. Meeting up girlfriends I grew up with. We saw each other last year first time in 20-25 years. I think I would like to have a book based on all our reunions, plus there is our 40 year class reunion that 4 of the 6 of us were in.
2 page 8x10, but not on heavy chipboard
13. All4Ty I'd like to do a book for pictures from day-trips my DH and I take on the Harley. I'm thinking of a steampunk-type style, pages could be with or without Harley specific embellies. I would like side-by-side pages.
2 page side by side
14. Scrap Smart I would like vintage themed, no neon colors or bright yellow or orange--love eveything else. I prefer my pages to be 1 page front & back. Please personalize the backside with your name/screen name.
1 page front and back