Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: January HOARDERS Challenge: Start 2014 Off RIGHT!        (Topic#1593255)
SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

The Scrappy Supplies Hoarder, you know who you are! (And, be honest, we're all guilty of it at one time or another...) Do you have one or two (or more!) coveted papers or paper lines that you just can't cut into?! How about a pad of papers you haven't touched, but had to have? Do you have a special package of embellies you simply refuse to use? Well this challenge is for you! Your challenge is to step up, admit to your hoarded supplies and USE them!

*Rules*
Here's what to do to enter:

1. Bite the bullet and create a page, card or project with a supply item (or two, or three) that you've hoarded for at least a year. Your hoarded 'supply' could be anything - embellishment, paper, an old Cricut cartridge you bought, but never used.

2. Post your project here for us to cheer you and clap you on the back!

3. List or link the hoarded items you used with your post so we can go search our stash for them!

**Enter as many times and as often as you like, this is an open challenge with no sign-ups necessary!

** Optional Twist: (For bragging rights really...)***
We're having multiple twists for January, call it our January clean-up!
1. Trims: Use up those last bits of trim you have left at the bottom of your stash. Bonus kudos for using multiple on one project!
2. Embellishments: Finish off those packs of embellishments with one or two pieces left in them! How many packs can you finish off in one project?
3. Paper Pieces: Dig out that scrap stash and use up some of those paper pieces and scraps you have taking up space! How creative can YOU be with them??
4. BUDGET: This is the biggie (Thank you Amanda for the idea!) For the month of January, challenge yourself NOT to spend ANY scrappy money on new, non-essential items! (Cardstock, glue, etc don't count) Can you do it? I know that'll be a BIG challenge for me!

View Challenge Here: January HOARDERS Challenge: Start 2014 Off RIGHT!

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to SonjaC

Love it Im so in love this challenge cause this year Im all about using that I have

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to julie101

I joined as I intend to use lots of stash again this year.

Today's was all about paper, five different solids.
Days Like This By Sewflake

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Sewflake

Yaay, welcome back Julie!

Wow, Sharon... you're fast! And I must have been reading your mind on Twist #3!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

count me in

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda
In response to tinadn

I'm in! Glad to inspire twist #4!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to Scrapanda

me again, please! Need to use it up!

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to justLyn

I'd like to join in.

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to AmyWho

Sonja, thanks for hosting again. Hope you are feeling better and the family doesn't get it.

I'm in.

Love the idea of not spending anything. I decided to self-impose a no buy challenge until I use up half of the stuff in my room. Some of it is original papers and stickers I bought in 1895. Ooops that was 1995. LOL!

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to Pink Spoonbill

I think this LO conquered all the twists:

Laura Plantation, LA By Pink Spoonbill

1. The lace is old and I managed to have just enough for the LO.

2. Those pearl brads have been hoarded for at least four years.

3. The black is scraps.

4. I had everything and it cost me nothing!

Gosh I love a plan when it comes together. LOL!

julie101
Diva
julie101

At The Park By Julie101
Big Smile By Julie101
Just playing Around By Julie101

Big Smiles - Paper is old
Just playing around - Old paper, brads and I used George and basic shapes for the circles
At the Park - Brads and the green bling are old

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda
In response to julie101

ACU to here.

Terri that is a good challenge! I would find it hard to judge when I'd used up half though! That's why I do a specific # of lo's.

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to Scrapanda

I wanna play this month!

fabricfrenzy
Idol
fabricfrenzy
In response to Juansmom

I would love to play this month!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to fabricfrenzy

I am in again. Here is my first project. I used some very old Basic Grey "Oh Boy" pp for this card. Also, this meets a few of the twists, since the lace and all of the cardstock came from my scraps folder, and were all pieces that were left over. :

Congratulations By Lcmemories

Edited by lcmemories on 01-04-14 05:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to lcmemories

I've never used the lattice die or the butterfly punch. I used scraps for both of them too. lattice card By AmyWho

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to AmyWho

I've had this paper since 2011 and have been hoarding it except for bits and pieces - I used both scraps and some new sheets on this card.

I also have been hoarding the twine and the buttons I have had without using them for over a year as well.

2014 January Card Challenge - Sketch By Ladybing Tammy

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Ladybing Tammy

I have had the Fancy Pants "To the Moon" pp and embellies for a long time. Also, finally using some old Bella Blvd stickers and some Echo Park "Little Boy" pp.

Happy 2014 By Lcmemories

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

I did my female January card today with more of the Mocha Morning papers but I can't load it up yet cause it is for someone here on Sb.com

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho

I'm waiting until I can post my other project for the same reason.

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to AmyWho

While the dp is all new, everything else is on the old side, like the little word stickers on the tickets, the bats, lace, bling, as well as all the solid papers.
The journal box I had made for another layout (who knows when) then didn't use it. I added the second mat layer to match the color theme, now all I have to do is write....

One of a Kind By Sewflake

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to AmyWho

I'm in as well...I was just cleaning up my big mess of a room and decided I needed to stop spending and start creating

Governor
In response to parisdame

Running behind on signups this month, but would love to jump in.

Linda

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to boricuapr

I did my Port Aransas layout with a kit from 2012. Go me!

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda
In response to boricuapr

Couple from me! Second one has the twist of scraps. Well actually I guess the first one does too!

Wish Jar By Scrapanda

Welcome By Scrapanda

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Scrapanda

acu

krystallgold
Tenant
krystallgold
In response to SonjaC

Well ... guess I better admit it...
I'm a hoarder of scrappin'!
This challenge goes along perfectly for me! I am taking the 2014 challenge to make 3 scrapbooks, one for each of my 3 kids... I am 60 years old and have been scrappin' since I was a teenager. I have boxes and drawers and .. gadz! a room full of goodies .. saving them for something special! ummmm ... like ,,,ummmm ... still saving them! I need this challenge to get me motivated to use what I have!
..Thanks bunches for having this challenge!

NuttyScraps
Guru
NuttyScraps
In response to krystallgold

acu ~

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to NuttyScraps

Hi All,

Just dropping off two. Today is a zoo!

The strips I have been holding on to for at least 5 years.

Old State Capitol, Baton Rouge, LA By Pink Spoonbill

I can't even remember buying the the yellow glittery paper.

Rotunda of the Old State Capitol, LA By Pink Spoonbill

Have a great day.

Governor

ACU - Dropping off 2 - inspired by AGC monthly to use it stash and tools. - Nothing new and all from January stash! With the money I'll save getting rid of this stash (see pic in gallery) I should be able to shop at Archivers closing sale

With the temps so cold hopefully no one's shopping until I can get there on Wednesday.

Jingle Bells Scrap Page By Boricuapr

Jingle Bells 2 By Boricuapr

Edited by boricuapr on 01-06-14 07:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to boricuapr

Here's another one from me. I just HAD to have this Wizard of Oz paper when it came out...I think over 2 years ago! The raffia has been around here for a few years too.
Oz easel card By AmyWho

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to AmyWho

heres one for me.

Stockings By YourScrapAttack

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to boricuapr

now that is proper hoarder thinking!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

acu

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake

Here is another one of the hoarders!! The only thing that is new are the buttons and stencil used for the design in the upper left corner.
Lilah By Sewflake

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Sewflake

I enjoy popping in here. I NEED to participate but work is especially busy and so I cannot commit. I don't like to promise I will do something if I don't know for sure I can keep my word. Can someone kindly tell me what the letters
"acu" mean? Thanks.

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I think it means all caught up.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to AmyWho

Finally getting to check in here and LOVE seeing all your work as well as new faces!!

Welcome Krystall, you are definitely among friends here! I love your 2014 challenge! Mine is just to get all my pages into coordinating binders... I don't scrap in order and as a result, all my pages are randomly housed in whatever binder has space! UGH, my Virgo OCD goes spastic when I see that! LOL So welcome!

Boricua - Great thinking there! I was sad to hear A's is closing, though there aren't any near me. I know how much everyone loves them so it's always sad to see that! Hope you get to do some shopping... er.. scrapping!

Welcome PinkPaper! Yep, 'acu' means All Caught Up. I have a whole acronym list saved if you (or anyone else) is interested! I know they get confusing sometimes (My husband swears I speak a whole other language!) As for participating, we aren't a sign-up challenge, this is more a personal challenge with support and motivation from fellow hoarders. (Think AA for scrappy supplies!) If you are able to contribute, fabulous! If not, you're here to support the rest of us!

Dropping off my three for the month thus far - woo hoo!
Tis the Season to be Jolly & NAKED! By SonjaC
The Christmas embellies are all old old old stash as is most of the paper.

Making Cookies @ Nana's Close-up By SonjaC
While the paper pad is new (a gift from a crop gift exchange) all the embellies are at least a year plus!

Christmas Selfie By SonjaC
Most of this isn't old, but the two stickers and the clothspin on the right are old.

TFL and keep it up everyone! Our January is starting off well so far!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

you know what I love about it - every once in awhile someone will dare to cut into their stash, and you have the same stuff at home. It gives you the courage to make that first cut yourself!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

That's my favorite part too, Tammy! I'm ashamed to admit how much stuff I have that I've seen others use!

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake

Here is a page that is a true hoarders challenge!! Hoarded because I love the papers so much I did not want to use them, hoarded because I had to really hunt for all of the chipboard/diecut/button/f lowers from the the back of beyond!
Cool Memories By Sewflake
The dp is new (and I still hated to use it) the rest is up to 10 years old. Like that fuzzy yarn in the button!!

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to Sewflake

Puppy Love By Juansmom

This is my hoarded papers and vellum tags

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to SonjaC

Tammy, you are so right.

Sonja, you are not alone. Since I will be moving in a couple of years, I took a long look in my sb room. When did I actually get so much stuff???

I haven't bought anything since November and actually, it feel wonderful to use up things.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda

One for embellies:
Creeper By Scrapanda

And trim:
With Sympathy By Scrapanda

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to AmyWho

Not really a page, but the lime green CS was ancient so this counts!

12th Man Flag By SonjaC

Governor
In response to Scrapanda

ACU

Sonja, DH asked me if I wanted to stop by As after a dinner out on Tuesday night. It was still pretty cold so there were only a few staff there. I'm looking in class supplies bins they were selling and making sure I didn't go over my cash on hand. After a couple hours of sharing stories and ready to check out he comes up with all kinds of little goodies and signs me up for four scrapmanias and class for last night. He is truly priceless!! ( so now I have more mad cash for next weekend) I'm still hoping I can get into their last class and I'm first on waiting list.

DH even bought lottery tickets to "keep this location open" because he didn't want to see all of us unhappy! On the drive home he gave me such a sad look and told me he thought he was more depressed than me. AAAAHHHH!! and he felt so good that everyone asked about him at class. I guess I'll have to take him to the last day so we have something to laugh about - I guess I should take a few boxes of Kleenex!

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to boricuapr

One for me

I used Plantin Schoolbook for the letters and circles

School Award By Julie101

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to julie101

Here is my latest. Using up some stickers and flowers I have had in my stash for more than a year.

Smashbook 2014 By Lcmemories

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill

Sonja, the new Avi is cool but what does it mean? It must be something sports related, uh? It was so different...I didn't recognize you!

Happy Birthday Laura.

Boricua, that is a great man! Congrats.

Well back to work for me. Have a great weekend. ACU!

Governor

ACU - The only thing not hoarded was the chipboard! I actually made the chair when it was a free cut on CCR!

Ninos By Boricuapr

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to boricuapr

First Christmas By Tinadn

This EP Christmas paper kit was from Scrapfest 2012 and the other papers from before that!

Governor
In response to tinadn

Here's another with hoarded pearls, flowers and rose paper from AGC gotta use it stash.

Cecilia By Boricuapr

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to boricuapr

Laura, Sonja's avi is the 12th man (from football - her beloved seahawks are in the playoffs and doing well I might add)

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Here is another from me, using more of the poinsettias I bought a couple of years ago, and other scraps and pieces from my stash:

Christmas, Love & Family By Lcmemories

justLyn
Queen
justLyn

Here is one from me:

My My Time Flies By JustLyn

I have been hanging onto that background Julianne paper for way too long. The brown matt behind the picture is even older.

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda
In response to justLyn

Here are a couple from me - hoarded items in gallery description:
Bridesmaids By Scrapanda

A good, good night! By Scrapanda

scrapbookmonster
Guru
scrapbookmonster
In response to AmyWho

Here are two projects I worked on this month. I used my supplies and scraps to make them.

Phantom of the Opera By Scrapbookmonster

Humanclock By Scrapbookmonster

Governor
In response to scrapbookmonster

OK everyone - so for #4 budget twist - would we all agree that spending money at A's closing constitutes as a necessary spend

So in keeping with my AGC stash challenge EVERYTHING but the bpg is from that stash! If you look at my tag ornament and peeking punch of holly those were made from edges where I used the middle. My clocks are made from the middles of my wreaths I made for my x-mas cards. If it's big enough for a punch - I keep it. (Please don't submit me to the show Hoarders or I'll have to report all of you as conpirators!)

Gift By Boricuapr

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to boricuapr

spreading love now

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to tinadn

Lol, I think that falls under necessary shopping.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to AmyWho

I am so far behind! I just comented on everyone's work. Nice job everyone

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

I need to get cracking on my layouts

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to parisdame

I agree - spending money at As is necessary!

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake

At first I did not think this was one that qualified as a hoarders page but when I went to list the products used I could not find but one. ALL of the papers I have had in my stash for some time, the title and tags were from scraps.
You&Me By Sewflake

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Sewflake

Just checking in quickly, will bbl to cu on love, but I just HAD to share this hysterical video with my fellow hoarders!

Someone shared the link in the General Discussion forum under Hoarder's Video, but I am llinking it directly here (and probably will leave the link on the intro post going forward!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3D77sMmwd8&a mp;feature=...
Raise your hands, scrappy shoppers and say it with me "My name is(your name here) , and I am a Scrapaholic!"

Hope that made you smile today, cuz it sure did me!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

I am A.C.U. at last!!

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to SonjaC

That video was so funny.

Hello my name is Terri and I'm a recovering scrapaholic! LOL!!!

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to AmyWho

Little Man By Julie101

Paper title are all old and Im pretty sure the picture wheel cut is old Tim Holtz die I don't remember buying it

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to julie101

Who here actually wants to recover, Terri?!

NuttyScraps
Guru
NuttyScraps
In response to SonjaC

I agree, Sonja! But I do have to admit I'm taking a break for a while. Maybe if I stop browsing and shopping I'll actually find time to get some LOs done!

Dropping of some pages.
Twists:
1) The little ribbon/trim pieces sticking out were cut-offs from other projects I couldn't bear to throw away
2) I tried really hard to finish off some old packs of pearls. Still have a few left, though.
3) The honeycomb die cuts are leftovers from another projcet, and all the DPs are scraps, again nothing too small to keep 'cause maybe I'll find a use for it!
4) Nothing purchased for this LO. Even the BG (printed digi from raspberryroad.net) has been on my HD for a few years.

Diligence By NuttyScraps

Diligence By NuttyScraps

magdapalka
Veteran
magdapalka

Hi everyone!

I just joined the challenge and want to show you my first page which is line I believe with the rules. I am not in scrapbooking for so long, but even though I have gathered a lot of things which when I bought them I though: "Oh, oh, this is cute! I cannot wait till I use it on my page or a card or anything else". And then later on it was always like: "Hmm, I don't want to use this paper right now, it is so pretty and the project is not worth it".

So, I decided that I am to use everything that I have and not buy anything else.
Here is my first page:

The background is the white cardstock - I had it for a while now, this is tne newest thing on the page.
The circles are the "winners" these are cut out from an old paper that I had since my beginning to do the scrapbooking.
Paper clips are also the older ones, I bought so many of them and just two months ago I discovered that I do have something like that.
The last thing are the "Scrabble" letters - these are also pretty old, it seems I cannot use it all. I still have some...

That's it. I think I can still post something here :-)

Edited by magdapalka on 01-17-14 05:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to magdapalka

love how you did the titlework!

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to tinadn

Here's another one from me and it's not a card! The papers are all really old, the red polka dots are scraps from Valentines. I've never used the memo pad stamp before. Oh, and the water splatters are ancient but have never been opened.
Playin' Around By AmyWho

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
Who here actually wants to recover, Terri?!

I don't want to but I can't take everything when I move. You made me laugh!!!

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill

ACU!

julie101
Diva
julie101

Rock It Teddy Bear By Julie101
Whats's the Buzz By Julie101
Clown Card By Julie101
I Love U By Julie101
Happy Birthday By Julie101
Lets Celebrate By Julie101

So I have used old paper collection, embossing folders, die and even stamps I never knew I have and a whole bunch of scraps

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to julie101

Julie those cards all rock! What did you use for the teddy bear template itself?

Magda - what a great job using up some of your stash - I just love your title work on it!

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho

One more from me. I couldn't find the My Mind's Eye paper (the brown polka dot), so it must be old. I've had the vellum forever but just opened it. I've never used the Fiskars border punch either. The leaves at the bottom and the brown strip were from scraps.
Sauvie Island By AmyWho

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to AmyWho

jci

NuttyScraps
Guru
NuttyScraps
In response to SonjaC

Sonja, I clicked to watch the video while two of my daughters were also in my office, one on the other computer, the other reading. When the dialog started, they stopped what they were doing to listen in! Then, one of them was quoting from it today! Hilarious, the video, and the impact on my girls (both in early 20's)!

acu~ and working on my next LO using up my tons of scraps.

Edited by NuttyScraps on 01-18-14 10:21 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill

Hi All,

Finally finished this LO. It only took me 10 days!!!

Blue Elbow Swamp, TX By Pink Spoonbill

Hope everyone is well and have a great long weekend (for the US scrappers)!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

One more for me, using some old K & Co pp I have had for more than a year, and scraps of cs for the embellies cut with my cricut:

18th Anniversary By Lcmemories

denayc
denayc 
Guru
denayc

Wasn't sure I would get a LO done using my older stash this month...but I finally did.
The teal dotted paper and the mauve and cream swirl paper were from a RAK I won about 3 years ago, the pink floral paper on the right side I've had for about 7 years, and the pink bg paper I've had since the late 90's! Had fun using these old hoarded supplies!

Sisters By Denayc

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to denayc

Here is another from me. The gold glitter cs is from a stack my mom bought me a few years ago, and this is the first time I've used it.

a new year By JustLyn

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda
In response to justLyn

ACU to here!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

mms

Veteran
In response to parisdame

So I finally broke into the Tim Coffee stash I've had for over a year, and created several layouts for an underwater themed album. It was a dirty job but somebody had to do it. How do I post pictures on here, though. Do I have to have a photobucket account or something?

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to preraphaelitess

under gallery, then upload photos
you don't need to have a special account anywhere
I upload them off of my phone or computer.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

Hi everyone! Have some catching up to do here I see!

LOVE those teddy bears, Julie!

Nutty - glad you loved that video and so did your daughters! I am still quoting it!

YAAAAY Denayc!!!! So glad you got one in this month!

Lyn that heart swirl is SO darn cute! I am going to have to lift that myself!

preraphaelitess - WELCOME!!! So glad to have a new face! Yes, just like Tina said, upload your page(s) to your gallery in your profile. Once they are loaded, you will click a link on the right of the photo that says 'Embed' (it's small and sometimes hard to find.) When the little window pops up, select the 'image code' option and then copy that whole link and paste it into this thread. (Having multiple tabs open in your browser helps with this.) Then hit 'post' and you'll know the link made it in when you see a little image of your page in this thread. If you still see just the code, go back to the link, make sure the 'image code' option is selected and be sure the whole code is copied. (If you double-click on the code it should grab the whole thing.) It should start with [url=http://www.scrapbook.com and end with [/url]
Takes a little getting used to, but once you got it, it's easy peezy!

I'm not cu, will have to come back as I've got work piling up on my desk, but I don't wanna do it!!!

Edited by SonjaC on 01-22-14 10:48 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to SonjaC

Sonja, YOUR BELOVED SEAHAWKS WON!!! Congratulations. Holy smoke...you got me looking at the scores.

julie101
Diva
julie101

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Julie those cards all rock! What did you use for the teddy bear template itself?

Magda - what a great job using up some of your stash - I just love your title work on it!

I used a Cricut cartridge its called Teddy Bear Parade

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to julie101

Dropping off 6 more card

Birthday Girl By Julie101
Easel Card By Julie101
Elephant Easel Card By Julie101
Whoo Loves Ya? By Julie101
Happy Easter By Julie101
Happy Birthday By Julie101

Easter Card paper collection is old
Pink and Black card I used old paper collection and Forever Young cricut cartridge
Turtle Card old stamp
Birthday girl old stamp collection and I used Once Upon a Princess cricut cartridge
Owl card old stamp buttons are old

Believe it or not the stamps are from Hero Arts and have been unused in my stash for well over 6 years I went through a buying strange but never become a card maker

NuttyScraps
Guru
NuttyScraps
In response to julie101

jci~

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill

ACU!

Erin Reed -
Guru
Erin Reed -

horded items - every found item on the page, flowers, mists, chipboard, letters, trims - some i have had for over 5 years.

my sweet girl **Susan K. Weckesser** By Erin Reed - Ekr1432

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to Erin Reed -

Here's another one from me. The papers are all old except for the background. I've also had the frame forever.
my dog By AmyWho

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to AmyWho

Going back to catch up now. So happy it is Friday!

Erin Reed -
Guru
Erin Reed -

horded items, stickers, chipboard, flowers, stickles, fibers, papers, and one of my oldest punches (but i do like it)

Foxy 2013 **Off the Rails** with splatter stain tutorial By Erin Reed - Ekr1432

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

• Pink Spoonbill Said:
Sonja, YOUR BELOVED SEAHAWKS WON!!! Congratulations. Holy smoke...you got me looking at the scores.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

I am SO proud Terri!!! Can't WAIT for next Sunday!!!! (Or Saturday, or Friday if the rumors are true... but I doubt they'd really change the date! How about planning Superbowls in CLOSED stadiums if you must do the East Coast/Northeast?!? ) Geeeez....

I'm acu and pondering on next month's challenge - great job thus far on this month!! I had an idea earlier this month, but it flitted away....

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics