Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: February VLB CHALLENGE- VERY LAID BACK          (Topic#1593933)
AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

Welcome to the Very Laid Back (VLB Challenge), February edition. Please read this entire post before you sign up.

For anyone new to this challenge, here's the idea: So many of us crave all the lovin' our neighbors leave when we do challenges, but sometimes we just want to create layouts and projects that have nothing to do with challenges (and still get some love!). Well, for this challenge, you can just create pages and other projects and link them here. You can follow my weekly challenges, but it's not a requirement. Basically, anything goes!

Here's the one and only catch: YOU HAVE TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS' LAYOUTS AND PROJECTS. So, if you sign up, you are committing yourself to leaving comments as well as receiving them. This is not a one entry challenge. This is a month long commitment to post ALL your work and check out everyone else's. Please post projects only from this month. And please be aware that we can be REALLY CHATTY on this thread and the posts can add up really fast.

Also -- I'd love to learn everyone's first name --if it's not in your signature could you please tell us!

Every weekend I will try my best to post a new challenge! These are completely optional -- do them this month, in the future or not at all. Have fun and share the love.

CHALLENGE week 1: Use washi tape, buttons AND Thickers letters.

CHALLENGE week 2: In honor of the Olympics, scrap something sporty.

CHALLENGE week 3: For Valentines, put some flowers on your project.

CHALLENGE week 4: In honor of the Olympic Rings, create a page with overlapping circle on it.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to AllAmy

FEBRUARY Players:
Amy (AllAmy)
Sue (jazzescrapper)
Laura (lcmemories)
Janeen (godschild94)
Lynne (lgtaylor100)
Tayrah (AuntyT)
Tena E.
Lisa (dancinirish90)
Bev (scrapperbee)
Christine (cveira)- wait...what? no Christine!!
Lauri D
Terri (Pink Spoonbill)
Lisa (raining)
Eileen (ncyankee)
julie101 
BoricuaPR

Edited by AllAmy on 02-02-14 02:14 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to AllAmy

I am finally back and ready to scrap. It has taken me 5 long months to settle into my new house but now that I am settled I am sooooo ready to scrapbook again. Please sign me up.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to jazzescrapper

Please sign me up again. Love this challenge.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to lcmemories

I'm in again...hoping to be super productive this month!

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100
In response to godschild94

I'd like to join again,

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to lgtaylor100

Sign me up!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to AuntyT

Morning Amy, I'm in

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to Tena E.

I'm still finishing up in January, but I'm in again for February!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to dancinirish90

I'm here!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to scrapperbee

Hi ladies. Just popping in to say hi. Feb is a busy month for me at work, so I think I'll sit this month out. Be good and stay safe. xoxoxo

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D
In response to cveira

I'm in again! I got a week behind, but I just finished getting ACU for January. Life gets crazy at times! If I overlooked anyones LO or projects from Jan please PM me... I want to make sure you all get the gallery love you deserve and I won't be offended if you point it out to me.

Off to go get a snack, I just saw Lgtaylor100 Week 3 -Scenes from an Italian Restaurant LO and I'm starving! Then I'm off to scrapbook some today!

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to Lauri D

I'm in! Thanks Amy.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to Pink Spoonbill

Hello ladies. Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday.

I have had several people ask me about the polaroid frames on this layout that I posted earlier this week.
Go See Do By Godschild94
I diecut the frames myself out of 6x6 papers using my Silhouette Cameo and this awesome cut file from Kerri Bradford: http://kerribradford.com/store/index.php/sliders.html
The frames already have the hearts and chevrons on them so all I had to do was size them and cut them out.

Also Kerri has lots of free diecuts on her site too...the title from this layout is one of them!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Here is my latest page for my Smash Album/Book of Me:

Movies I Love By Lcmemories

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

• godschild94 Said:
Hello ladies. Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday.

I have had several people ask me about the polaroid frames on this layout that I posted earlier this week.
Go See Do By Godschild94
I diecut the frames myself out of 6x6 papers using my Silhouette Cameo and this awesome cut file from Kerri Bradford: http://kerribradford.com/store/index.php/sliders.html
The frames already have the hearts and chevrons on them so all I had to do was size them and cut them out.

Also Kerri has lots of free diecuts on her site too...the title from this layout is one of them!

Cameo newbie here; how do I save the files so I can pull them up in silhouette? TIA

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

[quote=scrapperbee
Cameo newbie here; how do I save the files so I can pull them up in silhouette? TIA

When you purchase the files you will have the option to save or open them. They come as a zip file and you have to extract them.

Then open up your Silhouette software and go to file open. Find the file you saved and make sure you have all file formats selected. You can then open the DXF files. You will have to resave them all as Studio files. Then you can save them to your library. Kerri has a video explaining it much better on her website under the tutorials tab.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

I did it! Thanks, Janeen!

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill

Just dropping off one before church. Sorry the photo is awful. It is so bright here today.

Crowley, LA By Pink Spoonbill

Take care.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

Welcome everyone. I'm sick with a cold (fever, headache, body ache) and I'm sure the kids are being extra loud. I was supposed to go to a crop tonight but sadly, had to cancel due to my fever. Didn't want to affect them and being sick, I'm feeling grumpy so might not have been all that fun a participant anyways.

CHALLENGE this week: Use washi tape, buttons AND Thickers letters (inspired by my friend Mindy)

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to AllAmy

Reminder from last month: Leave love for everyone.

A good rule of thumb is to catch up on love before posting your own work so you aren't asking for love without giving it.
I realize life gets busy for all of us. That is why catching up on love before leaving more projects will help to avoid the problem of asking for love without giving it. Let's all be generous with our praise. It feels good to be validated for the hard work we all put into our scrapping.

I love to see other's work. I get inspired by each and every page I see. I value that people's memories and artistic talent goes into each. Thank you all for making this a positive experience.

Edited by AllAmy on 02-01-14 05:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

raining
Governor
raining
In response to AllAmy

I will play again and I am already ACU.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to raining

Amy, sure hope you feel better soon!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

I can't believe it - but I made the entire month of January!!! Woot Woot!

So I'm in for February too. I'm heading to a weekend crop on Friday. Can't wait. I don't think I'll scrap this week (it's already kind of insane) - I have to get ready for the 72 hours of scrapping. Wish I didn't have to sleep & eat!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

Janeen - thanks for the link. I thought that idea would be great on a travel page.

Bev - I've had my silhouette for quite a while. But I'm still pathetic. I just need to find time to sit and play. But when I have time I want to SCRAP!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to AllAmy

• AllAmy Said:
Reminder from last month: Leave love for everyone.

A good rule of thumb is to catch up on love before posting your own work so you aren't asking for love without giving it.
I realize life gets busy for all of us. That is why catching up on love before leaving more projects will help to avoid the problem of asking for love without giving it. Let's all be generous with our praise. It feels good to be validated for the hard work we all put into our scrapping.

I love to see other's work. I get inspired by each and every page I see. I value that people's memories and artistic talent goes into each. Thank you all for making this a positive experience.

Amy - as a 2 year hostess of the VLB I totally understand where you're coming from. But don't feel you need to police - it'll frustrate you and wear you out. You re doing a great job and I'm excited for the first challenge. Doing it for You and for Mindy!! LOL

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to AllAmy

In Please

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to julie101

Amy, ditto what Eileen said, you're doing a great job! Hope you feel better soon.

ACU...goodnight!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to Tena E.

acu

I didn't get any scrapping in today AGAIN. My dd and I played wii all day. LOL

I hope you feel better soon, Amy - sounds like you have what I did over New Year's - not fun.

julie101
Diva
julie101

ACU2H

Governor
In response to julie101

ACU and in for February - get better everyone!

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100
In response to boricuapr

Feel better Amy.

ACU

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper

ACU (for now

Governor

Here's my February

1999 By Boricuapr

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to boricuapr

My last 2013 calendar LO!

December (2013) By Dancinirish90

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

mms

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Finished this yesterday:

Christmas Eve By Scrapperbee

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

Happy Sunday ladies! Popping in and catching up on love. Spent all day yesterday scrapping so I have lots of new stuff to drop off.

You Rock Card By Godschild94

Have Yourself a Mery Pickle Christmas By Godschild94

Saying Goodbye By Godschild94

Get Well Strips By Godschild94

Till Family Easter 2010 By Godschild94

Sorry for the bomb but I literally spent 12 hours scrapping yesterday. It was a blast!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

Candyland Joy By AllAmy

Dear Santa 2013 By AllAmy

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D
In response to AllAmy

Oh Amy, I hope that fever breaks quick. It's no fun being sick but so much harder when you have little ones relying on you. Get some rest sweetie!

Janeen, thanks for letting me know about the Polaroid. Sadly I don' have a SC... just a Cricut. But again that LO totally rocks!

Terry I had the same problem taking a pic of my LO. So bright outside. I finally got 1/2 decent shots and I adjusted the brightness and contrast a bit so I'm calling it good enough!

Off to watch the Superbowl here soon... GO SEAHAWKS!

Alaska Cruise - Book 2 By Lauri D

and the snowflakes is hard to see on the LO so I'm posting the close up of it so you can get an idea how it looks IRL.

cloe up By Lauri D

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to Lauri D

CU2H

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Lauri D

ACU!

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to AllAmy

I've been a slacker last month - the trip planning and now the trip itself and then DH will be out of town so I'll likely be too busy to do anything.. will sit this month out.
Amy hope you feel better soon!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to OlesyaK.

Gonna catch up on some gallery love and tehn head to bed. What a BORING superbowl tonight. Kind of a serous let down.

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D
In response to ncyankee

BEST SUPER BOWL EVER!

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100
In response to Lauri D

Day at the Museum By Lgtaylor100

Here's my first for the month.

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100

ACU

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

Morning, have LOTO...Eileen I stop watching at the end of the first quarter and managed to get some things done for my sister swap.

Okay I'm ACU for now...hope to get some scrapping done, it's a dreary & raining day here. See ya later

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to Tena E.

The SuperBowl was another let down - it's no fun when only one team shows up. I'm happy for Golden Tate - Go Irish! But, I am disgusted to see Pete Carroll get a SuperBowl ring. Blech. The commercials weren't even worth watching this year. Oh well. Olympics, then back to hockey, and then baseball starts in ...how many days, Eileen?

I finished another year of calendar LO's - 2008. Sadly, this one didn't cooperate, and it's my least favorite of the 12. But, done is done, and a big ol' check mark off my list.

December '08 By Dancinirish90

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

dropping off:

Valentine Card By Lcmemories

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill

Just droppin' off:

Red Stick, LA By Pink Spoonbill

Lauri, was it a zoo last night in Seattle??? Congrats.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

ACU

Cement Slide By AllAmy

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to AllAmy

Here is my latest:

6th Grade Notes By Lcmemories

Governor

ACU and off to bed - no scrapping today

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

• dancinirish90 Said:
The SuperBowl was another let down - it's no fun when only one team shows up. I'm happy for Golden Tate - Go Irish! But, I am disgusted to see Pete Carroll get a SuperBowl ring. Blech. The commercials weren't even worth watching this year. Oh well. Olympics, then back to hockey, and then baseball starts in ...how many days, Eileen?

Pitchers and catchers report in 11 days!!! We were just looking at the schedule today. We try and catch out of market games since we have to travel for home or away. This way we can hit more stadiums. WE are thinking of going to Kansas City & Minnesota this summer!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

ACU.
I'm busy getting ready for my crop. I've allowed my scrap room to get totally chaotic. And now I'm paying. Trying to straighten up while I pack. My head was spinning. And then of course, I'm still printing photo's.

I see a very overpacked crop on the horizon.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
  • dancinirish90 Said:

Pitchers and catchers report in 11 days!!! We were just looking at the schedule today. We try and catch out of market games since we have to travel for home or away. This way we can hit more stadiums. WE are thinking of going to Kansas City & Minnesota this summer!

That's what I want to do someday - visit as many stadiums as possible. So far, I've only been to Wrigley, Comiskey (I will never call it whatever it is now - like the Sears Tower will always be the Sears Tower - lol), and Miller Park. My baseball buddy and I want to go to Arizona to Cubs spring training, but it didn't happen last year, and this year will be impossible with the schedule I have with Cassie, so someday on that too. I would like to try and go to St. Louis soon so I can combine it with a visit to family, but I doubt it will happen this year.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

acu and I have one for our 'New' challenge last month - photo of my dd with her new goodies, used a new embossing folder, and tried a new technique (embossing pads in my Cuttlebug).

faraway friends By Dancinirish90

raining
Governor
raining

ACU and dropping
Fabulous Tag **SCRAPS OF DARKNESS** By Raining

Just Pretty ***SCRAPS OF DARKNESS*** By Raining

Portrait Painting 1 **SCRAPS OF DARKNESS** By Raining

Portrait Painting 2 **Scraps of Darkness** By Raining

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D

• Pink Spoonbill Said:
Just droppin' off:

Red Stick, LA By Pink Spoonbill

Lauri, was it a zoo last night in Seattle??? Congrats.

The city was incredible with excitement. I had friends down their celebrating and friends who were at the super bowl. Sorry it was a buzzkill for so many people to watch but the last Seahawk super bowl I watched was with my Dad and he passed away a couple months later. Denver & Seattle was his dream match up and I cried the morning of the game because I couldn't watch it with him so for me it was bitter sweet.

ACU and dropping off.

Tracy Arm Fjord to Juneau (Left) By Lauri D

Tracy Arm Fjord to Juneau (Right) By Lauri D

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

• dancinirish90 Said:
  • ncyankee Said:
  • dancinirish90 Said:

That's what I want to do someday - visit as many stadiums as possible. So far, I've only been to Wrigley, Comiskey (I will never call it whatever it is now - like the Sears Tower will always be the Sears Tower - lol), and Miller Park. My baseball buddy and I want to go to Arizona to Cubs spring training, but it didn't happen last year, and this year will be impossible with the schedule I have with Cassie, so someday on that too. I would like to try and go to St. Louis soon so I can combine it with a visit to family, but I doubt it will happen this year.

I love that Lisa and I scrapped together once and we both had baseball on our laptops!

I've been to:

Boston (Fenway)
Baltimore (Camden yards)
Tampa (Tropicana Field)
The new Marlins stadium
St. Louis (Busch)
Chicago (Wrigley)
Metrodome (no more)
Seattle (Safeco Field)
San Diego (Petco)
San Francisco (AT&T)
Houston (Minute Maid)
Shea (no more)
Philly (boo hiss - Citizens Bank)
Washington DC Nationals Park
Pittsburgh (PNC park)
Toronto (Rogers Centre)
AND OF COURSE --- YANKEE STADIUM old & new!

I think Safeco is by far my favorite - though Pittsburgh is pretty nice too.

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D
In response to ncyankee

WOW Eileen, you've been to so many stadiums! That's so cool! How many do you have left to visit?

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Lauri D

Let's see-not nearly as many as Eileen, but we do enjoy visiting when on vacation:

Wrigley
Comiskey (I agree with Lisa)
Milwaukee
St. Louis
Atlanta (2 different ones)
Boston
Cincinnati
Philadelphia
DC - Nationals
Los Angeles
Phoenix
Arizona Cubs spring training

This summer dgs wants us to take him to Wrigley--and it will always be my favorite!

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill

LOL! I have never been to a stadium!

Hi everyone. I finally manged to catch up and leave some love. Thanks to all of you that took the time to leave some on mine. You all are the best.

Amy, hope you are feeling better.

Lauri, I thought it was a great game even if I didn't know what the heck was going on. Your Dad was right there with you in spirit!!!

Eileen, how was the crop? Can we expect a bomb soon??? I miss crops. I never got much done but I so enjoyed looking at other people's creations.

Well I guess I must go back to work.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Finished this Sunday, just got a picture taken:

Maestro By Scrapperbee

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D

My brother use to work for the Mariner's so I've been to Safeco & the Kingdome. Do you ladies have just scrapbook albums of the stadiums you've gone to?

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Lauri D

I only have a few lo's of baseball games; they are in my regular albums.

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100

ACU

Governor

I was lucky to see many games at all 3 stadiums in Cincinnati - including last game at Crosley Field (got 4 red seats for wedding present), went to 1st game at Riverfront, World Series and 75 and 76 playoffs; and a few games at All American Ball Park. Also been to Astrodome, Cleveland Municipal Stadium, Three Rivers, and Al Lopez Field and Plant City Stadium in FL for Spring Training, and Roberto Clemente and Hiram Bithorn in Puerto Rico for winter league. Love my Big Red Machine!!

Just wish they would reinstate the Morals Clause so even THEY have to be held accountable for when they behave badly or illegally.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

Mine just go in my regular albums too. I don't do theme albums - just chronological.

Eileen - That was funny - I think I Jeff was pitching that game so I had to have it on. Of course, the difference is your team wins a lot, and my team loses a lot. LOL

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

I'm not a sports fan by any means. But I do enjoy going to a game for the socializing factor.

I have been many times to SF's stadium (you may call it AT&T but it is always Candlestick to me)

And I worked for Qualcomm for 10 years so we often had socials and team buildings at Qualcomm Stadium (viewing both baseball and football).

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to AllAmy

ACU to here. I know by morning that will change with all of you talented, FAST ladies

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100

Power keeps going on and off here. Freezing rain. Wanted to post
his before I lost my internet connection. Now I have to make my coffee before the power goes out altogether.

A .birthday story By Lgtaylor100

Edited by lgtaylor100 on 02-05-14 04:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

mms

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D

• lgtaylor100 Said:
Power keeps going on and off here. Freezing rain. Wanted to post
his before I lost my internet connection. Now I have to make my coffee before the power goes out altogether.

A .birthday story By Lgtaylor100

Oh and I thought I was addicted to scrapbooking... you got me beat! In my world coffee comes first!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to Lauri D

Jci...you ladies have been busy. I haven't managed to get any scrapping done this month so far. Hope to work on a few pages in the next couple of days.

Eileen, Lisa & Bev, that's a lot of stadiums between the three of you. I'm not a baseball or basketball fan at all but have been to several pro football games but I can take it or leave it.

ACU for now...see ya later

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to Tena E.

I forgot I signed up for this challenge.

Happy Birthday By AuntyT

Tank Yu By AuntyT

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to AuntyT

acu and scrapping.

We had another snow day today. Cassie's school is the only one in the county that called off - how strange is that? We got about 8.5". I am now waiting for the neighbor boys to get home from school so I can hire them to do my driveway. Dance won't be canceled tonight, so I have to be able to get out. I can't get my snowblower started, and my back can't take shoveling. I cleared a small area in the backyard for Abby, but that was it. She missed the bottom stair this morning and did a face plant into the snow on the patio and was almost completely buried. It was so funny. LOL

I've only been to one pro football game ever - the Bears a LONG time ago. I used to go to the Bulls fairly often when Jordan, Pippen, et al. were playing, but I haven't been in years and have no desire to go. Not a basketball fan. I mostly go to hockey games (Blackhawks and one random Sabres (booo) game), but baseball (Cubs) is catching up.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

I'm not a huge football fan. I've been to see teh Giants & Jets (both in Jersey!!) and been to a few Panthers games. I have a friend who works at All American Ball park - hoping to go there with her some day.

Unfortunately, many of the games were prescrapping days so not lots of pics.

Terri - my crop is this coming weekend. I've been printing and packing. And yes, think nuclear bomb!

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to ncyankee

Just dropping off these 3
The Hunt By Julie101
Happy Easter By Julie101

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to julie101

ACU!

Never been to a pro football or hockey game, just baseball. We did see the Bears play basketball though--for charity at a high school in New Lenox back in the 1970s. That was awesome--they looked so big in that little gym. And have been to a couple of Bulls games--even saw Michael Jordan play in Atlanta once. But, like Eileen, most of this will never be scrapped because there are no pictures!

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to julie101

jci and catching up on love.

Lisa - I also had the day off because of the snow...we got over 9 inches and had a 36 inch drift in our driveway. Safe to say I didn't leave home at all today. And just go the text that no school tomorrow either. Spent today scrapping and plan to do the same tomorrow.

I've never been to a major league game either...of any kind. I do go to a few of our minor league games here in town every year and they are a lot of fun!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

I live near where the Sharks play (pro hockey). They are the best team. 'nough said.

Sun Kissed By AllAmy

FLIGHT By AllAmy

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D
In response to julie101

Lisa~ That is so funny about your dd. It hard not to laugh when the kids & pets plop face 1st in the snow. But BBRRRR... you can have the snow! I hope you found some kids to shovel for you. Around here you can't find kids who want to make money mowing lawns. I think they all hide in their homes playing video games or something. Around here you see kids in the parks w/ their parents but you never see a group of kids playing kick the can in the streets anymore.

ACU

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100
In response to Lauri D

ACU

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

Lauri - my dd barely set foot outside her room yesterday, let alone out in the snow. It was my Yorkie that fell in and got buried. LOL It's tough being only 9 or so inches tall!

And I did get the neighbor boy to do the driveway. Thank goodness.

Janeen - Indiana is getting hit so hard this year. How many snow days does that make for you? Cassie went back today - so we've had a total of only 5.

DOO for the washi, buttons, and Thickers challenge here:

April in Paris By Dancinirish90

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D

We haven't got any snow this winter, maybe a dusting once. I don't like going out in the snow so I'm glad it doesn't snow much here. A friend of mine from Minnesota thought I was a big baby until she came out here and saw where I lived. Here when it snows an inch or more everything shuts down. First sign of a snowflake and everyone panics.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to Lauri D

Lisa - This makes 7 snow days for us but most schools are around 12....we have gone several times when no one else in the county has. We are a small private school with no busses so they figure that whoever can make it makes it. One day we only had about half of our kids...it was crazy!

We have had 52 inches of snow so far this year...making it the second snowiest winter ever!

Scrapping my day away here....just finished one and off to work on another.

Space Center Houston By Godschild94

You Are Happy By Godschild94

Spring Blossoms By Godschild94

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D

jci, staying acu, and dropping off a card I made. I'm not a fan of making cards though I can appriciate cards others make. I seem to put more effort into LO's. But I thought I'd share.

Valentine's Card By Lauri D

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to Lauri D

Hi ladies jci and getting ACU.

Janeen, that's a lot of snow, stay warm. Our weather is just plain crazy, I agree with Eileen that your body isn't equipped to deal w/all the changes in a couple of days.

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to julie101

Eileen, I know what you mean! My room is out of control. I decided this weekend after house cleaning, to make some changes and get more organized. I search for two hours for a die cut and I know I have it but I can't find it. Grrr!
Have a wonderful time at the crop. Oh no....I feel a bomb or two coming! LOL! Can't wait to see them.

You know what....I need a snow day. We never get them and I think it is wrong! (Of course, we haven't had snow since before Christmas. LOL)

Not much going on here. Have a great day!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

I cleaned/purged by scraproom recently. Donated to my church 2 big boxes of scrap ********. Didn't seem to make a dent in my space though?!?!

Thanksgiving 2013 By AllAmy

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

• dancinirish90 Said:

DOO for the washi, buttons, and Thickers challenge here:

April in Paris By Dancinirish90

No only are you the first to do this challenge, but you beat me to the punch!

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100
In response to AllAmy

ACU

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

ACU!

Probably won't get any scrapping done until the weekend.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

jci

Governor

I started this card at As as a 2nd card because I like the first one so much!

Big Love By Boricuapr

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to boricuapr

ACU2H

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to julie101

I love being caught up. ACU to here...

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

I think this is the most productive I've been in months.

March Babes By AuntyT

On the GO By AuntyT

Precious Baby Girl By AuntyT

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics