Haven't found just the challenge you were looking for? How about trying this?
Welcome to Round 98 of this challenge in which you will be inspired to lift from the sb.com gallery.
This is how it works:
1.Sign up and indicate if you wish to do a layout, a card, or both. (Yes you can participate in each category).
2. The person who signs up after you selects the inspiration you will use for your lift and they post it here. In the meantime..
3. You select for the person who signed up before you choosing a layout, a card or both based on what they signed up to do, the Participants post below will have that info.
NOTE: In order to be added to the front page as a participant you must post within 24 hrs the lo/card or both which the person before you will lift. If you do not do this in the time specified you will not be added
4. Do not go to that persons favs to pick, let's get each other out of our comfort zones. Also if at all possible choose an inspiration that can be embedded in this thread.
5. Post the link for the inspiration in this thread.
6. When your inspiration has been posted go scrap and then post your creation here - don't forget public embedding. (For comparison purposes please also add the link to your inspiration).
Sign ups till Thursday March 6th
Deadline to post lo/card Thursday March 27th changed to Monday March 31st
Voting begins on March 28th Changed to April 1st(2 days only)- send your top 3 selections in each category (if there are fewer than 4 entries in either category please vote for just one).
Those who vote get an extra vote for their creation.
The winners will be decided by public poll.
Twist for this round:
Is there anyone out there who isn't longing for spring? How about we get an early jump on it and do a spring/good weather/no more snow project?
Interpret as you wish and tell us if you did the twist.