Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: March Budget Challenge        (Topic#1594569)
newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Welcome to the March Budget Challenge!

We're here to try to stay within limits on our scrappy/crafty spending, though we have plenty of enabling going on!

We take turns hosting (whomever has time that particular month) as it gets a bit chaotic sometimes! We are a chatty bunch of savers and enablers! (Mostly enablers!)

The rules: List your scrappy budget for the whole month. Then list the high priority items that you want to buy this month!

Tell us how much you spend throughout the month, and keep track of it as you spend. We like details about your shopping around here. No such thing as TMI! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, storage, gifts or shipping, unless you want to. Please round to the nearest dollar value.

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items we want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

There is no longer a twist to indicate what you CANNOT buy in the month but if you can add one if you want.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Budget: $150
Needs: CTMH artbooking cart (that's $100 which is why my budget is so high), chalkboard font cartridge, prima mists, bling I can't believe I'm low!,

Twist: no paper unless it's for a specific project!!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Thanks for posting this, Courtney! Sorry I dropped the ball this weekend! I ran out of time to do this Friday and then never got much chance to get online over the weekend - even though we were housebound all day Saturday!

Anyway, glad you're back Courtney! I gladly and respectfully rellinquish the Queen of Bust title to you! Tho I'd like to point out that I didn't actually bust in February!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Now... that said, here's my budget for March... have to include my $30 gift certificate I just won on here! And Expo is in two weeks... oh boy...

Budget: $100
$40 sb.com
$50 Expo
$10 Misc
Wishlist: New Cricut/Gypsy chord, gluearts glue tape 3-pack, CW or Prima masks, neutral Gelatos and pretty much anything I find that I have to have!
Twist: No Cricut carts! STICK TO BUDGET!!!

How's that for a loophole the size of Texas?

Edited by SonjaC on 03-03-14 12:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

$50 Expo - Ahhhh yeah okay!

anyway here is mine - my sil is coming up for the craft and stitching show this weekend! woohoo

Budget $100
wishlist - albums, UK travel themed items (for my grandgirlies), some Bo Bunny Modern Miss papers - there are a couple I just love, camera die, whatever the heck I see I like!

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda
In response to Ladybing Tammy

I have done 61/100 pages for my no buy challenge so far and going strong. I may have to buy adhesive this month so will have to a lot $20 or so for that. Also my SIL is down in the US visiting a friend...Ohio I think...and said she is going to bring me back some cardstock from some place that sells it cheap - so I guess I will have to pay her back for that.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Scrapanda

Hahahhaha! Sonja! Yes me you and Kelly are definitely joint queens of bustville!!

Amanda that's a great challenge to give yourself. I usually make it 5 pages before I need something lol.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Courtney You should just have a CTMH party and get the cart for half price.
Sonja How did you get $30? I won $10.
Tammy don't count the albums, I don't
Amanda stay strong girl. you are doing awesome!

I am still deciding on my budget.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

Tina...I know...unfortunatey i don't think i could do a party...maybe I will try an online one because honestly I couldn't have a house party...hmmmm maybe just maybe that's more I can spend on other scrappy stuff then LOL

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

exactly! or is there a place where you could have it? in our town there is a pizza place with a party room and the nursing home even allows people to use their dining room, some libraries have rooms

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to Scrapanda

• Scrapanda Said:
I have done 61/100 pages for my no buy challenge so far and going strong. I may have to buy adhesive this month so will have to a lot $20 or so for that. Also my SIL is down in the US visiting a friend...Ohio I think...and said she is going to bring me back some cardstock from some place that sells it cheap - so I guess I will have to pay her back for that.

Thanks great I to have been very good at no buying till I use what I have expect for cardstock as its a big part of my scrapping

Edited by julie101 on 03-03-14 07:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to julie101

Me Im in ok so mmm let me see my budget is

$1000

My cameo died so hubby promised me a new one by the end of the month.

Plus I've just found a supplier that sells bulk cardstock at a really great price they sent my samples and it best one I found to cut with my Cricut, but the catch is min order is $500 but at least I wont run out especially now cause our local scrapbooking store has been sold and she has no ideal about scrapbooking and as stopped getting in cardstock she gone more craft like beads and cakes and stuff

Plus I need glue and double sided tape

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to julie101

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

now that I have recovered from the shock of Julie's budget...

I also believe that someone started a loophole that if you buy things for others, then they don't count - a lot of the stuff on my wish list is for gifts for my ella-tives that are coming - that is what we all call each other (my ella's adoptive family came up with it).

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
exactly! or is there a place where you could have it? in our town there is a pizza place with a party room and the nursing home even allows people to use their dining room, some libraries have rooms

It's more of a with the baby and my husband working 6-7 days a week. And our schedules are crazy insane. But I may do an online one I know my hostess does them all the time.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

• Ladybing Tammy Said:

I also believe that someone started a loophole that if you buy things for others, then they don't count - a lot of the stuff on my wish list is for gifts for my ella-tives that are coming - that is what we all call each other (my ella's adoptive family came up with it).

Tammy that was probably Sonja hahaha but yes you don't have to count gifts

Holy budget Julie. How old is your cameo that it broke??? I would be calling the manufacturer

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Courtney, let me know on fb if you are going to have an online party - if you don't mind mailing a couple wee things to me, and I will of course pay you - we don't get Ctmh here

Or Tina too - whomever is willing and able. I can paypal the money.

Thanks ever so much

Sewflake
Mayor
Sewflake

Now that I have seen Julie's budget I think I can safely enter this challenge but with a more realistic budget for the month knowing I NEVER quit spending even when I don't need a thing!! If I stay out of the stores!!! Oh thats right, BFF's and I are meeting for lunch, on the 14th, in one of the two best towns in the area with scrapbook stores. Then there is that kit..........

My budget will be below $150! Loophole spending!! That was before the new thread was posted! I got two albums this month at M's with their buy one get one free...... I would get more but they don't have the style I want.

http://cdn.scrapbook.com/products/source/SBC_w r-40337-1...

I will have to work on how to add the pictures of product instead of a link.
Think I found it.
Products Referenced in This Post:

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Sewflake

Tammy I will definitely let you know!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Sharon, I see the product as well as the link

Sonja is the queen of loopholes lol. But it looks like she may have some competition lol

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to julie101

• julie101 Said:

$1000

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Having recovered somewhat... No... still not recovered yet....

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

*Swoon*

Okay, I think I'm better... And I agree with Courntey, Julie. How old is your Cameo that it died??? I'd check with that manufacturer first!
And now for my other shock... $500 for cardstock?!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Whew...
I guess if you buy in bulk you save overall, but I can't even scrounge up $700 for a new clutch! How many pieces does that equal? My head is spinning still! I hope you get a variety of colors for that much!

• Quote:

Sonja is the queen of loopholes lol

Who invited this blabber mouth anyway?!
Well... actually it sounds like something I'd say...

Alright... what exactly is CTMH?

Sewflake
Mayor
Sewflake
In response to SonjaC

I'm going to move next to Julie so we can share her cardstock!! Just kidding!
Sonja, your too funny!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Sewflake

CTMH = close to my heart

now Sharon - the loophole only works if the spending was actually done before the thread was posted - not if you plan to spend in advance of the thread being posted. So you can't count the upcoming March 14 spend as loophole spending unless there is something about PI day being a loophole spend day.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Um Tammy, Pot Kettle??

Oohhh, and do I want this CTMH??? Should I support Courtney's party??

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Sewflake

• Sewflake Said:

Good call Sharon! Julie, if you feel overwhelmed with that much cardstock, your friendly neighborhood (virtual) scrapbook friends will always be glad to help you use it!

julie101
Diva
julie101

• newtoscrapping2011 Said:
  • Ladybing Tammy Said:

Holy budget Julie. How old is your cameo that it broke??? I would be calling the manufacturer

My cameo is 16 months old seems to think died from a power problem I go a new cord and all still not working

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
  • Sewflake Said:

Good call Sharon! Julie, if you feel overwhelmed with that much cardstock, your friendly neighborhood (virtual) scrapbook friends will always be glad to help you use it!

Lol I'm be cardstock snowed it but honestly it wont last long I've tripled up on colour that I used a lot like black and white it's crazy just how much cardstock I go through so cheap works out to be 50 cents a sheet

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to julie101

Well since its hubby's money not mine surely I can get around it not counting lol then I stayed on track of not spending lol worth a try

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to julie101

• julie101 Said:

Well since its hubby's money not mine surely I can get around it not counting lol then I stayed on track of not spending lol worth a try

Girl after my own loopholing heart!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to SonjaC

Holy ********, Julie. That is one insane budget!
I'm so sorry to hear about your Cameo. I use mine almost every day, I'd be so sad if it died.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

Oh me oh my... Been browsing the new stuff trying to figure out what I want to look for at Expo... My 'budget' is $50... my shopping cart here at sb.com is somewhere in the $300 level...

This should be interesting!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

$150 nothing special I can think of at the moment

I won't spend $30 on a cardstock bundle. I can't imagine having $500 worth.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to tinadn

Just have to say hello and I read the whole thread and you all are cracking me up!!!! ........thanks for the laughs!!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to MarciLB

come visit anytime Marci love!

I'm with you Tina. heck I even hate spending $30 on an album!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

ladies - I am not gonna be around much as my sil is coming up to visit tonight until late Sunday.

we are going crafty shopping at what would be like an expo there, tomorrow!

Sewflake
Mayor
Sewflake

Enjoy your time with sil and don't break the budget!!!

Sewflake
Mayor
Sewflake

[quote now Sharon - the loophole only works if the spending was actually done before the thread was posted - not if you plan to spend in advance of the thread being posted. So you can't count the upcoming March 14 spend as loophole spending unless there is something about PI day being a loophole spend day.

I did not explain myself very well about the loophole spending........ I had already spent the $ in March on those albums (I can't pay $30 each either, have to wait on sales) before the March budget thread was posted and I did look for the post honest!!
Now if I can think of a loophole for March 14..... date I'm going shopping....... hey, don't you give discounts for planning ahead shopping??? Like the airline do (or did) for purchasing tickets in advance?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Sewflake

Julie 16 months is not very long.....I would make the manufacturer replace it.

And I have had the same solid card stock forever.

It's the 6th and I haven't spent a dime!!!!! Lol.

Sonja...the new CTMH cRtridge is awesome!!! I will post in here if I have a party and gladly enable you all hahahah!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Sewflake

• Sewflake Said:
[quote now Sharon - the loophole only works if the spending was actually done before the thread was posted - not if you plan to spend in advance of the thread being posted. So you can't count the upcoming March 14 spend as loophole spending unless there is something about PI day being a loophole spend day.

I did not explain myself very well about the loophole spending........ I had already spent the $ in March on those albums (I can't pay $30 each either, have to wait on sales) before the March budget thread was posted and I did look for the post honest!!
Now if I can think of a loophole for March 14..... date I'm going shopping....... hey, don't you give discounts for planning ahead shopping??? Like the airline do (or did) for purchasing tickets in advance?

nice try - Courtney and Kelly and Sonja will be so proud of your attempt at a new loophole!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

nope, I won't spend $30 on an album or even a Cricut cartridge EXCEPT the CTMH ones.
Half price with a party

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

everything is always better with a party!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Spent 23.95 and only 10 of it for me - maybe!

I bought a Portobello Road album for both me and my gd's mom for 10.00 each and a portobello road 12x12 paperpack for her for 3.95

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Sorry I was MIA yesterady... DS decided to run a 101 temp at 6:30 am!! We changed him out of his fleece PJs and into some lighter ones and the fever was gone by 8am - though I'd already called in sick and DH had left with the car! SOOOO I stayed home witha perfectly healthy kid! Great ol' use of my sick time...

Actually it was fun cuz he slept 3 hours while I pushed papers around on my desk. Then we went for a walk to the park to play, then Trader Joe's and a quick stop at the LSS nearby. I'm trying to do the 5 Ingredients challenge page and would you believe I have ZERO vellum?!? Lots of transparencey, but no vellum! SO I got a couple pieces, a couple clearance papers and a Prima pack of flowers. Spent $11

Good thing I padded my budget with Misc. items...
Budget: $100-11= $89

Edited by SonjaC on 03-07-14 10:11 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

Hello ladies. Sorry I was MIA. Friday night we had a girls night. Addie came with me and we had such a good time. Came home yesterday and today was church and a visit to the aquarium. Addie just loves the fish!

We had our first trip to urgent care with Addie earlier this evening. she rolled off the couch and banged her little mouth. Thankfully all is ok! She was just scared and has a little bruise!! My little trooper hasn't even taken Tylenol! My poor husband is beating himself up.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Oh and I still haven't spent any scrappy money

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

no spending yet

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

oh Courtney so glad Addie is okay.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

So glad Addie is okay! That's the scariest thing when they get hurt that little because they can't tell you where they hurt or how bad or IF they want meds! Don't let Dom beat himself up though, it's going to happen again! Tell him to wait 'til she gets mobile!

No spending for me this weekend, but boy I wanted to!! LOL

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

She is doing great! Not even taking Tylenol! Eating normal and her normal happy self. Daddy is doing much better!

I just found out that Kelly (the busting queen) is moving 40 minutes from me lol. Oh no!!! Lol this could be so fun yet so dangerous. We virtually enable each other I can't imagine in real life lol

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

i would love to be 40 mins from any of you!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

oh and I got a raise today retroactive to the 1st of the month but likely won't show up until the end of april pay and my bonus communicated!

woohoo!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Woo hoo way to go Tammy!!!

Sewflake
Mayor
Sewflake

Congrats on your raise Tammy!! A little extra in the kitty for spending??
I haven't spent any money this month, so far there is nothing I want, but then the 14th is coming up fast!! I wonder what I will find that I can't live without!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Sewflake

I second that, Tammy! I'd love to be 40 minutes from any of you all! Of course I guess Tammy wins the mileage challenge... being that you have a whole ocean between all of us!

WOOHOO and congrats on the raise Tammy!! I say you blow a percentage of that bonus on some really big goodie you've wanted! *enable* *enable* *enable*

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

Lol we all enable each other so well!!

I went to Michaels AC Moore and Joanns today....I spent $9 (plus $5 on adhesive that Im not counting hahah)

I got some bling I needed and some heidi swapp arrow embellies

$150-9=$141
I have a crop this weekend...with LOTS of vendors...lord help me with that budget LOL (unless i set up an online party for CTMH

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda

Ok doing better than I thought - my SIL did bring me back some cardstock from the US but I wasn't here when she dropped it off and I texted to ask what I owe her and she said it's her treat! (Kinda good cause she got me some weird colors that I didn't need/want!) Also got me some decent colors too though.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Scrapanda

Woo hoo nice loop hole Amanda

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Quit trying to steal my loophole thunder, Amanda!
That was nice of her!!! Now find a way to use those crazy colors! hehehe

Courtney, am I reading that right? You went to TWO stores and only spent $9?! Parenthood has changed you my dear... LOL! BTW, not to enable another aspect of your budgets, but have you seen the ADORABLE Easter outfits on Zulily???

My good friend just dropped off her brand new Cricut Expression 2 today for me to play with for two. whole. weeks.!!!!
I am planning some serious crafty time this weekend for sure!

No other spending for me, but of course Expo is barely two weeks away... I guess I should buy my admission tickets tho!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to SonjaC

Popping in to say hello. I don't think I ever set a budget, but I spent $40 yesterday at the most amazing scrap store ever. Too bad I found it right as I'm getting ready to move. Boo hoo! It's not fair.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

Sonja, zulilly has the cutest stuff. I think that's why I went to 3 craft stores and spent $9 hahahha! I have shifted my spending to adorable Addie clothes lol!! Have fun with that expression2!

Kelly, that stinks that you just found this store!! When are you moving?? We have 2 expos coming up......one in April

We had an absolutely gorgeous day today. 65 degrees so me and my best girlfriend went to the Philadelphia Zoo! What an absolutely gorgeous day!

Tomorrow is my clean the house day! (And possibly some scrapping. I have to start packing for my crop on Saturday

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Good morning - my free stamp set came yesterday and it was free - oh did I mention it was free! it was from stampin up because of a recruit I got.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Woo hoo Tammy!! Love free!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

did you say free LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

yes Tina - I said free!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

woot woot!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

woot woot!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

Tina, hugs and prayers - I saw they are warranted on facebook.

Sewflake
Mayor
Sewflake

Spending!!!! I started a day early and spent online I purchased three digital Cricut cartridges. Nothing like instant gratification with no shipping or taxes!!
They were font carts that I have been eying for some time, I would put them in my cart then take then out then put them back in...... finally I just hit the submit button to be done with it!!!

$150-$45=$105

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Sewflake

Which font carts did you get Sharon?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

It's Friday!!!!

Sewflake
Mayor
Sewflake

Morning all, I'm getting ready to head out for my lunch date and scrap shopping!! I'll check back in late today to let you know if I make it or break it!!

The Carts I got were, opposites attract - plantin schoolbook (love it and used it on several times already, it post later) and cricut classic font. I know, most if not all came with Cricut machines but if I didn't happen to get those Cricut machines then you have to pay for the font.....
plantin schoolbook!

Sewflake
Mayor
Sewflake
In response to Sewflake

I did pretty well staying within my budget, I spent $44 (if we include tax) and purchased these items.

150-45=105-44=$61
Products Referenced in This Post:

Sewflake
Mayor
Sewflake
In response to Sewflake

I picked up a bottle of pink carnation flower petals but couldn't find them here. I don't even know who makes them as there is no labels on the bottle.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Sewflake

nice haul!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

no spending here yet

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

oops spoke too soon...
took 2 copic marker classes at the nearest local scrap store 30 miles away. I spent $50 on copics, the classes and a few misc. items.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

FINALLY checking in and coming out of our cold comma! Whew! DS' fever finally broke on Saturday and by that night he was back to his usual giggly goofy self. (Even though the nose faucette was still running... ick!)

No shopping (or scrapping) for me this last weekend... oh wait.. I did win a cart on evilbay on Sat! heh heh heh Wasn't that a twist of mine?? Hmmmm Well anyway, I got Wrap it Up and am actually bidding on Ribbons & Rosettes and Stand & Salute, but I don't expect to win either.

Oh wait... I guess I did spend more.. I got my Expo ticket Friday while DS took a five-hour nap! You'd think I'd have had time to scrap during that time, but I ended up sleeping for half of it to catch up and (thankfully) get rid of the icks I was starting to feel! I did push my paper around, but never glued anything as I am *gasp* out of glue!!

SO all in, my new budget is...
Budget: $100-11=89-10-8=$71
Still plenty for Expo!! AND I just got a PM that I won the $10 Share & Win from last week! With my giftcard, that's $40 in free money! GO ME! Think I'll wait till after Expo to see what I didn't get there and that's what I'll order!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Oh and we got a nice little jolt awake this morning, thank you San Andres fault line...

Never seen the hubby bounce out of bed so fast in the 10 years we have been together! That includes any and all ski/snowboard trips and camping trips! I also now know his priorities in an emergency... Baby first, wife second!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

to be fair Sonja my dear - wife can pretty much handle almost anything singlehandledly - baby first is probably her priority too!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Helloooo ladies! Back from the land of the stomach bug. Ugh I haven't been that sick in at least 10 years. Bad news is I didn't get to my crop Saturday. :(. I did feel better Saturday, but then one of the tires was low and no air machines in a 5 mile radius were working!!! So it wasn't meant to be!!! I slept all day so it was probably better

The good news, I didn't shop lol! Dom took Addie out for the day (which he already had planned on). So mommy got to rest.

My budget is still intact and it's past mid month...well I WAS sick!!! Lol

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

courtney I had it a few weeks ago and it was the worst! Adults should not be able to get the stomach flu!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

Omg Tina it was brutal!!

Well after I typed my post I said to myself, I need to shop hahahha! So I went to Js and got lyrical letters cart, page protectors...spent $30. Need to look back at my budget but I think I'm still ok

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Good morning everyone!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

True Tammy, tho I was still fuzzy from the sudden wake-up when he was already in front of the baby's door! Mommy's a little slow in the morning!

I was just starting to say, 'Good for you Courtney!' And then I read your next post! Classic Courtney! On the plus side, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! And great to get some alone time in the house!

Still no spending for me ATM, but I have a bid on a cart ending in an hour and another ending tomorrow - AND EXPO IS THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Edited by SonjaC on 03-18-14 08:40 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

oh have fun Sonja!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Oh I plan to Tammy...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

I can't wait to hear what you got Sonja!! Lol yayy for expo

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Won't be much, Courtney... seeing as I just spent another $18 on a cart I didn't expect to win! Who bit me with that cart-buying bug, anyway?!?

Budget: $100-11=89-10-8=71-18=$53

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

well you didn't expect to win but you wanted it so score cause that means - you paid less than you figured it would go for.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Yep, that sounds about right, Tammy!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to SonjaC

I bought a heart punch. I don't think it should count though as I really didn't want to buy it. Unfortunately I needed it to make bridal shower invitations for a friend. It was 40% off and I got my discount on top of that, so I didn't pay much, but I'll probably never use that stupid punch again.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

well it is for making invitations for someone else - so that doesn't count as your own personal stash - I believe we have a documented loophole for that.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

hmmm it almost sounds like I am building up to a big spend that can be justified myself - but really I am not (at least not today lol)

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Bahahahah!!! Kelly, that shouldn't count. Yes I think that loophole is in black and white.

I bought 2 d ring albums today for $25. They were clearance but they don't count toward my budget lol. I didn't buy anything else!!!

Hubby is stuck in Atlanta ughhhh poor guy! Hopefully he gets home tonight. Otherwise we have to work the store tomorrow blech!!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

and WHY do these albums not count toward your budget?

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

YEAH Courtney, why not?!

I mean, I get Kelly's loophole, but what impressive loophole have you got for this one??

Oh man, has anyone seen today's Peachy deal?? Grrrr.... Expo is coming... Expo is coming... Expo is coming...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

I went to have a look because I was curious - not even tempted

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics