Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: May Photo Fun        (Topic#1595809)
desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

WELCOME TO MAY 2014 PHOTO FUN

Through this group I've made some wonderful friends and enjoy meeting new friends in our group each and every month. If you are joining for the first time this month, you're in for a treat - what a FABULOUS group of caring/sharing women. Welcome everyone!

Lots of us have cameras we use now and again for a snapshot or two. Some of us have new cameras itching to be put to use and get more familiar with. Sound like FUN?! It IS!!!! Get your camera out and USE it. Just take pictures, share pictures, and stretch your camera use beyond where it is today. We all love photos -and photos are the heart and soul of our scrapbooks. Let's take GREAT photos - Experiment. Try different lighting, try "on location" shoots -even if that means taking an orange outside and taking it's photo on the lawn.

RULES:

1- Take 10 photo's throughout the month. These can be of what ever you choose. You may post them at any time (just try not to post all at once). Please link them to your gallery for easy access for comments.

2 - NO STRESS - if you aren't having fun it's not worth doing

3 - Comments - We all LOVE comments on our photos so please make an effort to visit/comment as possible, but ---
SEE RULE 1 - NO STRESS. If you don't have time to comment on photos (or can only comment on some) that's FINE!

4 - MISSING PHOTOS - SO WHAT? See rule 1 - NO STRESS. Life gets in the way - it happens to all of us. Post your photos when you can - See RULE 1 - NO STRESS

Just join in and SHARE!!!

How to upload a photo
1.Go to your gallery. Top right you will see Add Projects.
2. Choose File and Upload. If you upload more than 1 file you can categorize them in "Same" or "Seperate" Projects.
3. Select Image Type.
4. Add Title and Description to your photo. You have the option to categorize also. If you keep your photos somewhere specific be sure to add them to the appropriate album. Make sure to "SAVE" your changes if you add them to an album. The SAVE button is at the bottom of the pop up box, you'll probably have to scroll down to see it.
5. If you choose to submit an image for our end of month contest, please be sure to mark the "ALLOW EMBEDDING"
6. Click Submit. Your photo will now be in your gallery.

How to add a clickable image to your post.
1. Pull up the image you wish to share in your gallery.
2. To the right of your photo you will see LINK (there will be a Facebook & Pinterest button next to it). Click the link.
3. When the box comes up mark the IMG Code. Here you can also choose the size of the image you want to add to the thread. Click on the code box..it will turn purple. Right click on it to copy.
4. Next, go to the thread where you want to post your image. Click in the text space and paste your code with a right click of your mouse.
5. TaDa!!! You did it!

End Of Month Photo Contest

We will be having an end of month photo contest each month. You may submit 1 photo YOU have personally taken. PM me with it by the date requested to be entered in our POLL. Oh, make sure you have the "Allow Public Embedding" checked so I may post it in the poll. We will have one winner per month unless there is a tie. If you are the monthly winner PM me your address. I will be looting my personal scrapbook stash to share with you to help keep my cost down. You might find an extra surprise in there too! Just so it's fair to all our players...please make sure if you submit a photo for the contest you have completed all 10 photo's for the month and YOU have personally taken them during the current month. The mini challenge photo's are not required, simply for fun. You can however, submit one of your challenge photo's (mini's) to the contest.

**End of Month photo contest entry deadline: May 30th by 3pm EST (I will post poll the evening of the 30th)

GO & HAVE FUN!!

Challenges you want, challenges you get-these are just for fun - no obligation! Use these 10 prompts to inspire your photos in any way you see fit. There are no right or wrong ideas.

MAY Minis:

1 - morning
2 - cheerful
3 - rejuvenating
4 - pastels
5 - noon
6 - beginning
7 - fruit
8 - ice cream
9 - lounging
10- 7 pm

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to desilu3131

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren

Looking forward to this!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Lenethren

here!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to rockmom

here, too!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to KristaDee

here too

scrappinglyn
Diva
scrappinglyn
In response to Linnny

morning i,m in aswell enjoyed doing last months got one more to upload in april then i done 7/10

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100
In response to scrappinglyn

I'm in

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to lgtaylor100

Morning!

Frau_Cooney
Diva
Frau_Cooney

I'm in!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Hi everyone I'm in again too.

nanasan
Mayor
nanasan
In response to MissaOnTheRun

Me too....

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to nanasan

I would like to join in! Haven't played in this challenge for a long time!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to justowen

Welcome Jenny!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Congrats Lynne....fav April photo!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Yeah, Lynne!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

JCI

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Night

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Per the other thread, ants in peonies? I never actually grew them, too hot. but when I was a kid I did sell fresh ones for my grandpa at "decoration" or "memorial" day. they are so full and lacy and hold such memories. sorry about ants, ick I hate them especially the fire ants we get.

Krista owie!!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to rockmom

Morning!

Krista....I guess you can't be mad. My DH is the same way when he's tickled.....fists fly and he has no control, lol!

My Peonies are up quite high.

Denise...ants and Peonies just go together. They are always on the buds before they open. Once the buds are open there are not near as many. Grandma always shook hers when she brought them inside but there were always still a few in the blooms. Some people soak the blooms upside down in water too.

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100

Hi everyone and thanks for voting my photo the favorite.

Been busy tending to the challenges that I host.

The exercises from my way to wellness program are making me hurt all over; so out of shape. One class is in a room with a mirror like a dance studio and I get to watch how fat I am. Bummer.

Been raining here a lot lately. Also a bummer.

Did get to have a nice afternoon and evening with Trevor, Mikey, and Justin on Monday, Justin is really funny and wouldn't let me leave. Trevor opened up a lot to me this time, which is great for a teenager and Mikey mostly played video games. All three boys are sleeping over the night of May 10th. Looking forward to that.

Going to the Williams walk at the Jersey shore this weekend, That's the walk to benefit the genetic syndrome, Williams Syndrome which Ryan has. He is doing great, so all the research and services are definitely helping, Was so happy he has normal cognitive abilities, although he does have some learning disabilities. He is a doll though. Sweetest child ever.( in his grandmom;s opinion.)

Hope everyone is doing well.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good morning!!!!

Woke up at 7 am and at 8:30 I said, what the heck am I doing up and went back on the bed for a couple of hours!!!!!! It seems the rain has stopped for a bit....many communities are experiencing flooding.

Lynne, I had never heard of the Williams Syndrome. Just googled it. I'm happy to hear your grandson is doing well!

OK......need to get myself in gear!

Frau_Cooney
Diva
Frau_Cooney

Hi all. Happy May!

Lynne, congrats on April Favorite Photo!

It's been raining for 3 solid days here. Yesterday I was lucky enough to see the water spurting out the pipe from our new sump pump. So glad we put that in (many, many, many thousands of dollars later) because my new basement floors and all my scrapbook stuff survived the rains.

Today is my 10th wedding anniversary. My hubby is coming home from working in Philly and we will get to spend all of a half-hour with each other before midnight! :-) And that's marriage! Getting away to Alexandria for an overnight on Saturday. That will be very nice.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Frau_Cooney

Happy Anniversary Jane!!

It looks like rain here and is so windy again.

I've been out and about today. Had to get water for our cooler. Uriah is drinking it up. He's discovered Crystal Light is a pretty good option since he can't have pop. 10 gallons lasts us about a week now. Picked up his RX's too.

Lynne...got you taken care of.

Uman is on the ice tonight. One more Thurs practice after this and then 4 tryout nights. I signed him up for 3 more private lessons on Saturdays with the trainer lady. She sent me an email yesterday and complemented him so, "he's such a hard worker". That made him feel really good!

Working on a bear today. My mama has been bugging me for one. I think she has kept EVERYTHING I've ever made her. My sister's are jealous, lol!

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100

Happy anniversary Jane.

Frau_Cooney
Diva
Frau_Cooney

Thanks, Lori and Lynne!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Jane Happy anniversary. Have a great get away this weekend. Thank goodness your scrappy space is safe. A girl needs here getaway.

Lori I'm so interested in Uman's tryouts. I can't wait to see how he does.

Lynne I've never heard of Williams before either. I'm glad you were blessed with the sweetest grandson ever.

I'm off to the local fabric shop. I've got to make some seat protectors for the van. We have leather interior and I want to make "bibs" to go under all three of the car seats. I also have changing pad covers to make and a stitching project I'd like to have finished for G before the boys come.

Have a great day everyone!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Missa, you sound industrious.

Lori, good luck to Uman on his tryouts, and its always great to hear your child complimented.

Lynne, awww, we all think our grandkids are the sweetest. Glad to hear he is okay.

Enjoy you anniversary getaway when it comes. DH and I spent our 6th in the hospital with our DD having open heart surgery. You are right, it is life.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to rockmom

Well the weather is nice once again and I've been biking like crazy and usually taking my camera so I'd like to hop back into this.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to AuntyT

Happy Anniversary Jane!!!!! Glad you are getting away this weekend!!!

Tayrah, welcome back!!!!!!

Got a bit crafty today and made a card. I have frozen spinach defrosted, now I need to get myself in the kitchen and make my quiche.

It turned out to be the most beautiful day today....dh said he heard it will hit 70 degrees!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Linnny

Mini #7 Fruit - of my labors and fruit of the vine

2014 Garden By Rockmom

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to rockmom

Good to see you Tayra!

It stayed windy here. Partly overcast, but when the sun peeked out the clouds where the big billowy kind!

Today I spoke with one of U's old coaches. He got out of coaching 2 years ago when his kid made a AA team. Well, he gave us info last year when U didn't get picked for a team (ultimately he was picked up by the older team....you know the story). Well, like many of us, he is not cool with how our program is going. He gave us info on a travel/tournament mostly team. I never looked into it since U ended up playing for the JrIce. Anyway, met up this week with a parent we used to play with that played for this travel/tournament team this past season and said we should try out. The old coach gave me lots of info on it today and said his kid would be trying out. If he doesn't make that team then he would tryout for our local travel team. I'm very interested is seeing what this is about. I've looked up the info and the leaders/instructors/coach es have many years combined in NHL and the lower (high) levels of hockey. This year all their teams are going AAA....that might be a problem. The coach did tell me that a lot of the kids are Umans size and he thinks he might have a good chance. I kind of agree except for his speediness. U's advantage is he has already played Bantam level for a year where as these other kids I speak of will just be bumping up this season. Size does matter at this point. I told DH about this new dilemma (what to do, what to do) and he is going to call coach and get more info. He immediately told me to get him registered for tryouts for the program. They are in 2 weeks in Cincinnati, I still have time. Most important to me is this is a skill honing league and the exposure of talent is great. I'm totally not happy with our JrIce program at the moment. New people in running things. They have sent out all this garbage on "change" and I've not seen a thing so far. What I have seen is choosing "friends" to coach rather than experience/quality. I hate that whole "it's who you know" stuff. Plus, there are 2 coaches that will be coaching 2 teams at once. Uh....hello, this is a travel program. I can't see how that is going to work. And, as a parent of a kid that makes one of those teams, why would I want a coach that has to split time and not fully devote to my kids team. I'm not the only PO'd parent. I've heard so many complaints already and the tryouts are not even here yet. I'm kind of anxious now to see what will happen for this season. If U doesn't make either league we will be stuck at a lower level of play and have to play on a house league too. I'm honestly wanting him to be turned down for the program we played for this season. But, if he just so happens to make it and it's for the coach (idiot) we have played with in the past (several years back)....I won't give him the pleasure of having U on his team. He's the guy that told U he sucked and couldn't play....he road the pine most of that season and HIS kid got all the playing time. U has alread said he'd rather go back to the house program than play for that moron! Kids don't forget those things!

Sorry for rambling but you know I love me some hockey drama!! Who else will listen but you all?

Frau_Cooney
Diva
Frau_Cooney
In response to Linnny

Missa, you are officially nesting! All those projects sound fun! I wish I had made bibs for my leather car seats. I have indentations with ground-in crumbs. Lovely.

Linny, I'll take some quiche when you are done!

Frau_Cooney
Diva
Frau_Cooney

Lori, that is hockey drama! It is great that there is another option for leagues. Definitely check it out!

scrappinglyn
Diva
scrappinglyn

Happy Annivesary Jane

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Good afternoon all. A girlfriend picked me up at 8:30 this morning, and we went shopping in the city.... spent a fair chunk on used books (that's why we went in! Big used book sale).Walked out with 3 large cloth bags... And then lunch, and a few more places. Picked up some little thing for the dollhouse, even found a small angel tree topper that I think will be the right size for my Victorian heiress, plus 2 small Japanese vases that look like full sized urns in her house. So, she's become a world traveler. I think tonight I'm going to play...

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Sounds like a fun day Krista!

We are off to the rink.....BBL!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

Hi girls

If at first you dont succeed, try try again.

Wow, April really got away with me. I cant believe its May? Life is flying by me

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to Heather4859

Here's a first from me.

POD #1 - Book Sale Findings By KristaDee

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to KristaDee

Lori where does the travel team practice? That sounds like a great opportunity. Is Uman still going to do his originally planned tryout?

Jane I agree I am totally nesting. I got the changing pad covers made today. One thing off the list.

Tayrah welcome back!

Heather every calendar page turn is a freakout here, June is way too soon. Is your DD going to be home this summer?

Krista sounds like a great outing. Fun

Linny how's your back feeling?

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Missa....yes, he will tryout again for the group we played for last season. The other...where do they practice? All over I believe. They are not based out of IN so we would travel to Louisville sometimes, OH sometimes and maybe IL. There might even be another place or two. Not really sure on that part. It's basically a weekend thing and practice might be a couple times a month.

Tired and chilly....nighty-O everyone!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Ahhh the quiche came out deelish. Now I can't recall who was coming by for a taste!!!
I also made a pot of pasta fagioli...Bob loves this and it reminds us both of my mama!

Actually took a coupla pics and one fits a mini ... I'll get the off my camera later.

lori so much drama ... and I so hate that 'it's who you know mentality.

Missa is Miss G getting excited as your tummy gets bigger?

Nighty nite girles..

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

Morning!

I'm going to have to look up the pasta fagioli and see what that's all about!

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100

Linny -I would love to be able to make pasta fagioli. My husband loves it. I'm going to have to look up a recipe.

Lori - Sorry you are going through all of that hockey drama. Any kind of stress wrecks my nervous system, but you seem like you are good at dealing with it.

Missa - You must be so excited. Time is getting close for you.

Going to chair yoga today which doesn't mean sitting in a chair. You just have a chair for balance. Don't really like the instructor, she has no personality and never smiles. Went in the indoor pool in my community yesterday and did pool walking. It was delightful. I had the whole pool to myself.

Enjoy your day.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Lynne I have never in my life heard of an unenthusiastic yogi instructor. All the yoga instructors I have ever met have been the super happy granola type.

Linny I bet your pasta fagioli is great. Having waited tables at the Olive Garden as an undergrad I have had more than my fair share of not so great pasta fagioli. Do you use your mom's recipe?

Wow Lori that's a lot of driving. How is your DD's cyst? Has is caused anymore pain?

Today is my birthday and I get four glorious hours to myself before DH and DD get back I hope everyone has a great day!

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100

Happy birthday Missa.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

MISSA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU SWEET THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frau_Cooney
Diva
Frau_Cooney

Happy birthday, Missa!

Linny, I am on my way for the quiche leftovers!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Happy Birthday Missa!

Sure hope you have a great day.

scrappinglyn
Diva
scrappinglyn
In response to KristaDee

Happy Birthday Missai

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Missa

DD is doing well, with some discomfort here and there. DD had another ultrasound yesterday and they said she is big so they bumped her due date up to 9-23, about a week earlier.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Heather...using the cheesecloth for a baby wrap for pics. The apple hat, wrong color red. I need to find bright red so I'll be making another one. The others will go in the tub for craft fair/etsy.

nanasan
Mayor
nanasan

Happy Birthday sweet Momma!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to nanasan

JCI

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Night everyone!

Busy day tomorrow. Uman has training 2 times tomorrow, acceleration and his private instructor.

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed

Happy Birthday Missa!
Hey Ladies! This is Carolyn (2xBlessed). My computer crashed and I am just now getting up and running again. I hope to get caught up on everything I have to do (computer wise) and be able to catch up here soon.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to TripleBlessed

Carolyn!!!! Nice to see you back online. Was wondering where you had gone to.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to KristaDee

Hi dearies....I thought I posted here....but I didn't! Here's a coupla pics....

mini 10 ~ 7 pm By Linnny

pod 1 ~ moon By Linnny

Frau, I have a nice piece of quiche waitin on ya!!!

Missa, my back was feeling a bit better until I decided the house needed a good cleaning. From dusting ceiling fans, vacumming, polishing, shinning.....did it all. Then I made a cup of coffee and relaxed out on the terrace. It was such a lovely day.... And I just love it when the house sparkles. Got that from mama.

I must type up my pasta fagioli recipe....I love it because it is done in one pot. It's not mama's recipe, although hers was good too. Oh, and dh, the Pakistani, has become a connoisseur on pasta fagioli!!!! We went to the Olive Garden once and he ordered the pasta fagioli and was totally appalled at the fact that they had the nerve to put ground meat in it.... He is right, it's not supposed to have meat in it, but to hear him talk about i, you would think his name was Guido! Pasta Fagioli was considered a 'peasant' dish as it was hearty, yet didn't have any meat in it. It was a Friday night staple in many Italian homes when eating meat on Friday, in the Catholic religion was not allowed.

Well, there you go....all you ever wanted to know about pasta fagioli, but really didn't give a flying.....

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Linnny

Here's the recipe if anyone is interested.....

PASTA FAGIOLI
Ingredients:
1 can Small White Beans (15 oz)
1 can Chicken Broth (15 oz)
1 can Petite Diced Tomatoes (15 oz)
1 oz. uncooked pasta (tubetini is my fav)
½ onion chopped
2 cloves garlic sliced very thin, or minced
Dried basil
Black Pepper
Olive oil

Saute onion, garlic and basil till onion is translucent. Stir in chicken broth and diced tomatoes and black pepper; bring to a boil; then simmer for about 20 minutes. Add pasta and cook 10 minutes. Add beans (do not drain) and continue simmering till the pasta is cooked and beans are heated; about 5 minutes.

ENJOY!!!!!

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to Linnny

Happy birthday missa! and are congrats in order? sounds like you are expecting!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to Lenethren

Happy Birthday Missa! I'd forgotten you were pregnant, congrats again if I haven't said it before.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to AuntyT

Morning!

Linda...thanks for the recipe! When I looked it up there were TONS of different kinds.

Weighed in this morning..... There is always next week.

Will be gone most of the day running U to his places. It's a beautiful day here although a bit cool yet. 80's are on the way in the next few days, not sure I'm ready for that.

Carolyn....

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed

Good Morning!
ACU

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good day!

Carolyn, welcome back!!!!!

Lori, I don't think my scale is gonna be my friend come Monday unless I start behaving at night!!!!

It's a beautiful day here....think I'll sit out for awhile.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Linnny

jci

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed
In response to rockmom

May 2014 POD #1 & Mini #2 Cheerful By TripleBlessed

WooHoo! I am back in business!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Evening!

Linda...if I laid off the sangria at night it might be helpful for the waistline.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Denise....for you.

May #1 By Desilu3131

mini #10 7pm By Desilu3131

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Here's two more

Mini #10 - 7pm By KristaDee

Mini #6 - Beginning By KristaDee

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to KristaDee

Lori - that plant is an anthurium, and neither for guess on the furniture piece. LOL

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to KristaDee

Hey I'm back! I think I'll give it a try this month because I've missed you guys! Oh and I've gotta tell you...I graduated on Wednesday, April 30th. I'm super excited!!!!!! And congrats Missa! We've had two new additions in the community this last two months. Jaden Johann and Reagan Elias were born five days apart and they're cousins.
I'm excited to be back in the photography business.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Kaylann

Congrats and welcome back Kayla

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to rockmom

Hiya Kayla!!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

JCI before I hug my pillow!

Have a great evening all!

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed

Welcome Back Kayla! And congrats on graduating! What are your plans for the future?
Lori, the trophies are from their competitions throughout the year.
I have to share what Scott (the band director) shared the night of the concert. MHS Fightin' Tiger Band was in competition at NSU ( university in Natchitoches) against bands that were probably 10X their size in number. The judges were all from Texas. Anyway, when the Fightin' Tigers marched onto the field to perform (after the bigger bands had performed), people started snickering and make rude comments. But, as soon as they started playing mouths fell open and all you could hear was the band playing their heart out. By the end of their performance the crowd was on their feet and cheering! Our band may be small in number but are huge on talent and hard work. Just proves that you shouldn't judge talent by looks!
ACU
Btw, I should let you who have been praying for my friend, Donna that she went Home to be with her Lord and her boys a week ago. Please pray for her family and those of us who loved her like family. She is greatly missed.
Good Night Ladies! Tell someone you love them!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

Went for a long bike ride today, went on a trail I had never been on and I may have overdone it.

Bonnie (MayPOD1) By AuntyT

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed
In response to AuntyT

Good Morning!
Quick question! Is it because I have only made a few posts with my new account or is the security code for photo commenting a new feature?
Off to look for my cell phone! It's taken legs again!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Welcome back Kayla!

Carolyn It's good to see you again.

Dyana I am super expecting. I'm 33 weeks with twin boys. I am too old for this. I just turned 36. Yikes.

Lori I am glad DD is only having minor discomfort. Being pregnant is hard enough.

Linny thanks for the recipe. I might just try it. Since we don't eat much meat here, we love peasant soups.

I had a great birthday. Thanks for all of the well wishes! We had a community event and a great dinner with friends. Today I am sorting through all of the boys stuff and getting the room in order since we are having our house warming party next week. I'm also hoping to get a couple more plants in the ground today. Oh and I'd like to get a picture or two also. Have a great day everyone!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Morning!

Carolyn....I'm not sure what the security code thing is.

Uman is having a friend over today. We'll be here for a bit then we are headed to the rink for open skate. I sure hope the kid knows how.

It is such a beautiful morning here!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

For my immediate future....I'm going to enjoy my sewing room and my craft room for the summer and of course my garden!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

I'm sorry to hear about Donna...

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to Kaylann

Missa - I hand cut those curves with an exacto knife! Tedious, and hard on the hands but I have to use what I have.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to KristaDee

Wow Missa...that's awesome! Looking forward to seeing pics of the babies in the future.

Sorry to hear about Donna.

Feels nice to be back. Id been sick a very long time. Still am actually but one day at a time right? Got a new camera a couple weeks ago and its time to put it to use!

Have a question... it keeps telling me that I have private messages but when I go there I don't have anything new. Anyone else have this glitch?

Edited by Lenethren on 05-04-14 08:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

nanasan
Mayor
nanasan
In response to Lenethren

Welcome back Carolyn and Kayla..looking forward to seeing your photos. I have had
fun scrapping with friends the last 4 days. We had fun with the challenges from NSD! Now we are packing up to head back to the real world!
One to share!

May Photo Fun - POD #1 By Nanasan

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to nanasan

Carolyn, sorry for the loss of Donna. I don't know about a security code.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to rockmom

JCI

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed
In response to Kaylann

JFF Cap & Hoodie By TripleBlessed

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed

Ok, so it must just be for "new to scrapbook.com" people. And since I had to open a new account I am considered new.
BBL

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

JCI

Frau_Cooney
Diva
Frau_Cooney

Hi all. Back from a day/night away with hubby. We celebrated our 10th anniversary with a trip up to Alexandria, VA. Lovely hotel and nice dinner. I even got to sleep! :-) I took a nice walk today in Old Town and on the waterfront. I've got some pics I will upload and see if they fit any mini categories!

Carolyn, sorry to hear about your friend's passing. I hope you and her friends and family will be OK.

Carolyn, I also love the story of the small but mighty band!

Frau_Cooney
Diva
Frau_Cooney

Some shots from my weekend away. Taken on my phone, not my good camera, but not too bad...

Mini 1 - Morning By Frau_Cooney

Mini 3 Rejuvenating By Frau_Cooney

Mini 10 - 7 pm By Frau_Cooney

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

JCI before bed. Tired tonight. Uman had so much fun with his friend. I don't think he's ever had a friend from school over. The kid was nice and we took him out to dinner. He said he never goes out to eat because there are 9 total in his family with 7 still living at home! Yikes....no wonder they never go out, that would cost a fortune!!

Night all!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Carolyn, so sorry to hear of Donna's passing.

Kayla, wonderful to have you back with us!

Planned on crafting today but I wound up just lounging around. The pain mgmt dr had to change my pain med. as what I was taking is no longer available. This is a bit stronger....and I only took 1/2 a tab! Guess I'm gonna have to try 1/3.

I finished my antibiotics and stopped the additional meds and guess what, yep, I still have the UTI symptoms! Had the chills today also. This is going on since the end of March! Will call the urologist tomorrow....

As Rosanna Anna Danna would say, "It's always somethin".

Anybody else remember that character on Saturday Night Live. I can't think of her name....had to go google..it's. Gilda Radner! She was such a fantastic comedian.

Nighty nitee

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

Morning!

Linda....Roseanne Roseannadanna "It just goes to show you. It's always something. If it's not one thing, it's another." Loved SNL back then.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Good morning, another rainy dreary day here. Today's plans are my workout (which I've been neglecting, a lot!), finish a project I started end of last week, groceries, and work on my doll house. Maybe even take a nap....

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

I've got laundry in, a blue velvet cake in, made my coffee for the week (for iced coffee), have some yogurt going. I even made U breakfast this morning, he has gotten to love cream of wheat. I love it too. Getting ready to change out food in the hummer feeders and then watch the episode of GOT I missed last night.

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed

Good Morning!
Everyone's plans seem so much more exciting than mine! I will probably be online with Medicare/SS, the phone with same, hospital records, and Jack's office. Long story short; I am applying for Medicare/Disability because Medicaid no longer covers my seeing Jack and does not cover everything I need. Anyhoo, doesn't my day sound like fun?! Anyone want to trade?
ACU BBL

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

JCI

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed
In response to rockmom

JCI

Frau_Cooney
Diva
Frau_Cooney

Thanks for all the love on my photos. Especially the handsome hubby comments. Lori, you asked if he is tall, and yes. He's 6'2" and both my kids are tall thanks to him. :-)

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics