Welcome to the Scrap With Your Scraps Challenge for May 2014!
From the sounds of it we all have tons of scraps of paper laying around. I know I do! Lately I have been trying to come up with innovative ways to use up my scraps and am loving the results. I thought a challenge would be in order to help us all motivate each other to use up those scraps in fun ways!
This challenge is all about fun so there will be no pressure and no voting! At the end of the month random.org will pick a winner for me to send a small RAK to. We’ll have a twist every month just for fun.
There are no limits on the amount of people or entries per person for this challenge - at least for now. We will see how popular it becomes. Leave love for others if you can but don’t stress about it either. Only layouts created and uploaded between May 1st and 31st, 2014 will count towards this challenge.
Any project that you use scraps on can count for this challenge. Layouts of any size (sorry, digital won’t work for this), cards, tags, whatever! To me, a scrap is considered anything that is no longer the full size it originally came in. So if you cut a 1 inch piece off a 12x12 paper, the rest of it is a scrap in my eyes since it is no longer a full 12x12 piece. However a 6x6 piece of paper that came in the size originally is not a scrap until it has been cut into. If you cut into a full sheet of paper that particular piece is not considered a scrap. It has to be paper that was already in your scrap stash before you started that particular project. I hope that all makes sense!
Please link your projects to the thread and allow public embedding so I can update the front page. Please tell us where your scraps are and/or how they were used.
LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Go to the Share section on the right-hand side and click on ‘Link/Embed Image'.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.
ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab at the top on the left side of the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.
May’s Twist: Create a flower out of your scraps.
the Moms By Scrapanda
9th grade By Melissadam
1. Beautiful ***Sketch N Scrap*** By MSD
2. Reading Colors Your World By Juansmom
3. snail mail By Melissadam
4. Fall By Taeklund
5. Bubbles By SarahEdens
6. Welcome to Panama By Pink Spoonbill
7. On Maui Time By Scrapping_in_AK
8. graduation By Melissadam
9. Dog Album By SarahEdens
10. Thanksgiving 2011 By AllAmy
11. Thanksgiving People 2011 By AllAmy
12. mother's day card By Jen E
13. Giggle By Scrapping_in_AK
14. DS2 with me By Lamoo12
15. Welcome to Thailand By Oc6088
16. Monkey Island Tour, Panama By Pink Spoonbill
17. Timey Wimey By SarahEdens
18. Game Night 12 x 12 Layout By Crystalmorse
19. Smithsonian By Boricuapr
20. Masculine birthday card By Jen E
21. 21/52: Lace By NMscrapper
22. Cranes By Nvmagpie
23. Hello Pumpkin! -Sarah Edens By SarahEdens
24. Frolicking Fun By AllAmy
25. Pumpkin Patch By AllAmy
26. Biking Boys By AllAmy
27. Cucaracha By NMscrapper
28. Gamboa Rainforest Resort, Panama By Pink Spoonbill
29. Being 5 By Juansmom
30. snakes oh my! By Nvmagpie
31. Its A Wild Wild Life By Juansmom
32. Life is Sweet By Happy Go Lucky
33. love **Birds of a Feather Kit & Just Imagine** By Erin Reed -
34. We Are Gathered Here Today By Juansmom
35. I Do - German & Krista's Wedding #3 By Juansmom
36. awesome By Melissadam
37. Boating in Panama By Pink Spoonbill
38. Cooney's Tomb By NMscrapper
39. chill out By Melissadam
40. Ryan and Grandmom 2010 By Lgtaylor100
41. mothers day By Melissadam
42. anniversary By Melissadam
43. anniversary By Melissadam