Username Post: Product Questions and Answers        (Topic#1595967)
rebeccakeppel
Idol
rebeccakeppel

Scrapbook.com has a NEW feature called Product Questions and Answers. The forums are still the best place to go for elaborate discussions and product comparisons, but for quick and accurate answers from product experts and verified owners, Product Questions and Answers is the way to go!

Take a look at all the details here and learn how to use this resource while you are shopping.

New Kid On the Block
In response to rebeccakeppel

Hi! And thank´s for all.

I´m looking for a corner rounder solution, and I´m really tempted to buy the Corner Chomper. But, it´s a big tool and I don´t know if it will be the best solution for me. What other tools for this work do you recomend for me??? It´s the Corner Chomper a good investment??

Thank you very much for your help.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to nodeseoesedon

I was wondering if SB.com will consider carrying some different lines of products such as Blue Fern and Maja. Just curious....

mathmom
New Kid On the Block
mathmom

Hello,
I love the Fiskar's corner rounder...it has squeeze handles.
In a pinch I use decorative scissors...Fiskar's Paper Edgers...Seagull. Line up the corner of your photo with the soft curve...if it seems backward, flip the scissors in your cutting hand.
Good luck!

mathmom
New Kid On the Block
mathmom
In response to mathmom

My Question...
Does Making Memories still make the clear, round page pebbles? Can't find them anywhere.

Tenant
In response to mathmom

I don't know about the ones by MM, but I buy glass beads/baubles in the general crafting depts., even at the dollar store. They are rounded on top, but flatter on back. They are the type often used in the bottom of jars, available in several colors. These may be heavier than you would like, but hopefully I can help you find what you can use.

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrapstreams

I am very interested in the photo fuse tool by We r Memory Keepers. Is Scrapbooking. com going to do a pre-order like a few other on-line scrappers?

Tenant

I have two corner chompers and I do believe they are worth it. I do a lot of corner rounding and I don't like any of the other ones. I did like the Creative Memories one but I gave mine to a away and couldn't get one anymore. I would buy one and give it a try. You can use a coupon or get them on sale to save.

Edited by Antoinette Young on 06-21-16 09:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tenant
In response to mathmom

As far as I know, Making Memories went out of business. You can find a lot of their products out there though. I'd try ebay.

don1
don1 
Pro
don1
  • don1 on 06-22-16 09:12 AM
In response to Antoinette Young

I like my Chomper. I use it for all my chipboard, metals, and several cardstock pieces at one time.
I also use my Marvey and my CM rounders for lighter work.

New Kid On the Block
In response to rebeccakeppel

I have a product question. I have a Slice Machine and when I try to use it it gives me three question marks (???), i have been looking for a calibration card and every time I go to the Slice website it says its no longer in service. I have contacted several numbers that were give on other sites and called and was told that the Slice Machine company is no longer in business. Now I'm stuck with $100's of dollars in this piece of equipment that I cannot use. NOW WHAT? It seems everywhere I have turned to get a calibration cartridge, there is no such thing. HELPPPPPP, I'm truly disgusted with this machine........Farm!!!!!!

Joanie R
Guru
Joanie R
In response to farm7315

The only thing I can think to suggest is searching YouTube for information on how others troubleshooted this machine. They stopped making the Slice several years ago and yes, it's outmoded and not supported anymore. Sorry you are having this trouble, but someone has more than likely posted something out there that will help you.

Naayelii
New Kid On the Block
Naayelii
In response to Joanie R

I just bought one of the Websters Pages - Color Crush Collection - Personal Planner Binder - Teal and White Stripe
and in the picture it shows a printed heart and I just received the one that I bought and it does not have the heart printed on it that shows on the picture. what can I do about this since the one that I wanted is the one with the heart printed on the back side of the planner?????

Joanie R
Guru
Joanie R
In response to Naayelii

Contact our customer service and we'd be happy to exchange it for you!

Naayelii
New Kid On the Block
Naayelii
In response to Joanie R

How .. i try but i don't know how to contact customer service >.

Joanie R
Guru
Joanie R
In response to Naayelii

Ok, on the menu at the top of the page there is a choice that says MORE. Hover your mouse over it and a pop up menu opens. The very last choice says Get Help / Support. Click that. Then you'll go to another page with a list of more options. Choose Contact Us and click it. In there you will find the phone number to call and our team will be more than happy to help you!

Cheyenne48
Tenant
Cheyenne48
In response to Joanie R

Is the Dylusions spray iink real runny like water, or does it have some substance to it i.e thicker?

angel1dot0
Expert
angel1dot0
In response to Cheyenne48

It's runny like water.

D Daigneault
Resident
D Daigneault
In response to angel1dot0

Hello all - I have noticed that several artists are using cheese cloth to add dimension and design to their beach layouts. Where do I get this cheese cloth and how do I know that it is "loose" instead of "tight" weaved?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics