Username Post: 2P's Check In--let's see who came over!        (Topic#1597283)
Theresa TSC
Expert
Theresa TSC

Probably not likely that you got to keep your Pea name when you moved over here so I thought it might be nice to start a topic where we could check in. I was TSC on 2P's and I'm going through withdrawals!!!!

beckylouwho
New Kid On the Block
beckylouwho
In response to Theresa TSC

I was clergypea, I had been there so long I was a peafixture lol

Theresa TSC
Expert
Theresa TSC
In response to beckylouwho

Me too Becky, over 32 thousand posts!

AngieandSnoopy
New Kid On the Block
AngieandSnoopy

Almost everyone I know, including me kept their name OR at least the same avatar so people would know who we are. I know TSC!

Theresa TSC
Expert
Theresa TSC
In response to AngieandSnoopy

I edited my user name to reflect TSC

Zuke1
Zuke1 
New Kid On the Block
Zuke1
  • Zuke1 on 07-06-14 05:48 AM

I'm so glad that I found this. I really miss reading all of the posts on 2 P's. My name is the same.

salt-of-the-earth
Tenant
salt-of-the-earth
In response to Zuke1

I kept my Pea name salt-of-the-earth.

Theresa TSC
Expert
Theresa TSC
In response to salt-of-the-earth

I think more will venture over eventually.

New Kid On the Block

Same name bunnyfofi just a new home!!! So glad to be with my online family again!!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Bunnyfofi

You are right. I was {Betsy} at 2Peas, but couldn't get that name here. So I am going back to my original 2Peas name, scrapn4keeps. Glad to see familiar names

pennyscraps
New Kid On the Block
pennyscraps
In response to scrapn4keeps

I set up this account back in 2010 and used my same 2 P's name back then.

New Kid On the Block
In response to pennyscraps

I'm using my 2P's name 'ennajohn'- I wasn't very active on the boards - more of a lurker

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to enna maugeri

Welcome all peas !!! I just got thru friending all of you I think all !!! hope you LOVE It here like we do !!
mindygail

New Kid On the Block
In response to mindygail

Hi all, I was never that active on 2peas but thought I'd say hello. I'm Mrsrfwii.

sassiescrapper
Pro
sassiescrapper
In response to mrsrfwii

Hi everyone! I was sassiescrapper on 2peas and was able to keep my same username when I set up my account here on SB.com several years ago.

Glad to see some of you over here!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to sassiescrapper

I was here before I went there

Now I'm here and at the new Pea home for the NSBR.

TracieClaiborne
Tenant
TracieClaiborne
In response to scrappercaz

Hello everyone! I'll be checking in here sometimes. Soooooo thankful to scrapbook.com for allowing us to load our entire gallery here so easily. I hope to make a lot of new friends here!

DawnMcD
New Kid On the Block
DawnMcD
In response to TracieClaiborne

I am here. I had the same user name at 2peas. I have had an account here for awhile but never really used it much.

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to DawnMcD

I am so glad someone started this thread, so all of us here at sb.com can say hello!!! Enjoy!!

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to Juansmom

I'm not a pea but I just wanted to welcome you all. I can just imagine how it would feel if I lost my scrapbook.com home. I've been here 6 years and am still loving it every day. I hope you can learn to love us over here as well. Off to peek at your galleries!! Woohoo!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to olleharr

I came from 2 peas - nana2callie

CoffeeChugger
New Kid On the Block
CoffeeChugger
In response to nana2callie

I was Yayascrapper at TwoPeas. My profile pic is new:) My old wiggy had a picture of my daughter and son both dressed up as princesses.

New Kid On the Block
In response to CoffeeChugger

I was lil_kim_003 at 2peas. I wasn't super active on the boards, but I did have a few posts.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to kimberly.m

I had a logon there the same as mine here, but I didn't post much there. Here people respond to what you say, like "me too Red Squirrel, and don't you find...?" but there it was more like talking into an abyss. That is, of course, unless people didn't agree in which case you got pushed into the abyss. Of course, that was in NSBR. GS was much more civilised.

toni-n-tn
Diva
toni-n-tn
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Hey Theresa -
Same name for me here as there

ksimonew
Tenant
ksimonew
In response to toni-n-tn

I am here too. At Two Peas I was ksimoner and very active at the Pokey Peas thread.

tyuill1976
New Kid On the Block
tyuill1976
In response to olleharr

I was tyuill1976 and I was able to keep it here yea!

Theresa TSC
Expert
Theresa TSC
In response to tyuill1976

I actually started on this board when I first started scrapping then got hooked on 2P's. Funny how I was used to this format, then got used to theirs and now this one seems funny. We had a Calendar Girls thread there FOREVER and changed it to be Chatty Scrappers a couple of years ago when we no longer had a calendar to use. I really miss the friendships I had with my Imaginary Friends (that's what one of the peas grandchildren called us). Glad to see some here and happy to make new friends.

LAhockeygirl
Tenant
LAhockeygirl

I was johnmac44 over there. Said username was taken.

I have been traveling for business for the past few months and haven't been checking in much. Got the notice about 2 peas while out of the country.

I expect to settle down again in the next week or so and get back to scrapping and blogging.

nesser01
Resident
nesser01
In response to LAhockeygirl

I was a pea! I was a member here too but didn't post too much. I didn't post too much over there, but I'm hoping to come out of lurkdom and post more over here. Thanks for the welcome!

Tiffany428
New Kid On the Block
Tiffany428
In response to nesser01

I was me+three on there, but I didn't post too much. Probably less than 500 posts in 13 years....

paperkrafter4life
Tenant
paperkrafter4life
In response to Tiffany428

I came over and kept my same name
PaperKrafter4life............hi fellow peas..........

Tenant
In response to olleharr

I kept my Pea name. I was at 3600 posts and was working toward the big 4000. Happy to be here now, though.

cenglanddesigns
Tenant
cenglanddesigns
In response to Artistic Scrapper

I'm here - nearly the same name as 2Peas, although I haven't been around much the last few months.

Edited by cenglanddesigns on 07-09-14 12:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tinacloer
Veteran
tinacloer
In response to cenglanddesigns

Good morning all!!! I'm here too. My pea name was Tina in Indy on 2peas, but my account here just had my name on it, so I left it.

It's good to see you all this morning!

New Kid On the Block
In response to tinacloer

I was able to use my same name here. Nice to see everyone!

Theresa TSC
Expert
Theresa TSC
In response to aJerseyGirl

Hi Tina and Toni--part of the terrific T's from the Calendar Girls!!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to olleharr

I am here also. I was Momto2 on 2Peas. I could not get my old user name, so I went with my ravelry name of Momtomy2. Glad to have found a new scrappy home. I was going thru withdrawals for a while, not being able to check in at 2 Peas.

New Kid On the Block
In response to olleharr

I was "Sarahak" at Two Peas and am now Sarahklemish! Thanks for the welcome to your wonderful site!

Sarah

marianne 17
Tenant
marianne 17
In response to sarahklemish

I'm around too!!

2peas name was scrapnatya

Sherry C
Resident
Sherry C
In response to marianne 17

I'm here! I've had an account here for quite some time, but didn't really participate on the forum. It's good to be here, thanks for the warm welcome, SB.com!

Nylene motherbambi
Diva
Nylene motherbambi
In response to Sherry C

I'm here. I have had an account here for a long time so I added Nylene to my name "motherbambi", so I could be recognized.

How nice of scrapbook.com to allow us to transfer our layouts. That is truly amazing.

Welcome to all the other former Peas.

Tina, Toni, Melanie, Theresa, fun to see some Chatty Scrappers here!

Edited by motherbambi Nylene on 07-09-14 02:56 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrappykindofgirl
New Kid On the Block
Scrappykindofgirl
In response to Nylene motherbambi

I'm very thankful we could upload our galleries with such ease! Thank you!

disneypal
New Kid On the Block
disneypal
In response to Scrappykindofgirl

I'm here

Aeryn Kelly
Tenant
Aeryn Kelly
In response to disneypal

I'm here. Been here almost as long as 2Peas. With them it was since 2004. Was looking forward to my official 10 year badge after being a "Fixture" for a while.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Aeryn Kelly

While I didn't post very much at 2Peas, I lurked for years and years. Shocked at what happened, and realize how much time I "wasted" lurking. Glad there is a new home for everyone!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Ilikepink

I was a pea (Aliwinn) but have been here just as long as well.....hi everyone and welcome!

Theresa TSC
Expert
Theresa TSC
In response to kiyawinn

Nylene! So glad you came over, I've missed you! Marianne, good to "see" you too. Looks like I'll be able to get my fix on this site and keep the withdrawal at bay.

So funny, I've had real life friends send me texts or call after they've seen that 2P's was closing some where because they knew it was such a big part of my life. Didn't realize I talked about it so much but guess I did.

Theresa TSC
Expert
Theresa TSC

Sherry, you look really familiar?

oldwesternpea
Tenant
oldwesternpea

I'm here - sort of. Time will tell how active I will be.
Kept my same name even though it has "pea" in it.

Edited by oldwesternpea on 07-09-14 06:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KeddyO
KeddyO 
Resident
KeddyO
In response to oldwesternpea

I was keddypea @ 2Ps. Name didn't make as much sense here so I changed it a bit.

Theresa TSC
Expert
Theresa TSC
In response to KeddyO

Hi Melanie and everyone else too!

Reminder today's the last day of 2P's. If you haven't moved your layouts over to this site or pinned your bookmarked layouts you won't get another chance.

lisa-beesa
New Kid On the Block
lisa-beesa

I'm a long time pea, but a big time lurker, so I'm not very recognizable...I've had an account here for a few years, but only recently started popping by to this forum.

goobernut
New Kid On the Block
goobernut
In response to lisa-beesa

Hello,
I made it over. Glad to see you all. I am getting adjusted to the changes. Relived that I could transfer my gallery to here.

Christine

New Kid On the Block
In response to goobernut

Former pea, same name except i had a 17 on the end at two peas. I hope to pop in here some and get a little more active.

Theresa TSC
Expert
Theresa TSC
In response to Cynipidae

Got an email from 2P's, seems they're going to keep the site up until the 24th so you have a little more time after all. I'm thinking that they didn't sell the stuff they thought they would. Sadly, I don't think people are going to order anything from them because of the way they closed the site.

New Kid On the Block

I was on 2 Peas for about 6 months but was on vacation and wihout internet when they closed so suddenly. I was wondering where everyone would go. I found this site and I'm staying!

triciadoll
New Kid On the Block
triciadoll
In response to bbird33

I transferred my layouts...that was easy! My 2peas name was the same, triciadoll. Active there for 11 years.

Tricia

lowdertiff
Tenant
lowdertiff

Hi y'all! I was lowdertiff over on 2peas, and a lonnnggg time ago I was t.hatcher. Nice to see lots of familiar names/faces here!

jreid 
New Kid On the Block
  • jreid on 07-10-14 05:15 PM
In response to olleharr

Hi! I was julieann710.I am hoping to participate more here than I did over at 2Peas:)

pennyscraps
New Kid On the Block
pennyscraps
In response to jreid

I recognize a few faces! :-)

New Kid On the Block
In response to pennyscraps

Here's another Pea checking in. I have the same name here as I used on 2Peas.

danigirl786
Veteran
danigirl786
In response to scrappercaz

I was here before I went there too, but didn't post much on 2 peas. I was only a pea for couple yrs, and mainly a lurker, but man I loved the active boards! I was mzscrappea

eclecticstuff
Resident
eclecticstuff
In response to danigirl786

I see a few familiar faces.

Same user name. I think I've been here as long as I was there.

Thank you scrapbook.com for the warm welcome and easy gallery transfer/

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to eclecticstuff

my name is the same on all my forums - Ladybing - and I wasn't very active over there but loved the galleries.

and ummm hi Toni my Turtle buddy!

Welcome to sb.com all!

Tenant

I have been a member here for several years but not active in the forums of gallery. I moved my gallery from 2peas to here. So easy! Thank you scrapbook.com!! And I changed my name here to my 2peas name (Camanddanismom) so people might remember me!

I also post at the refugees forum and a few other places.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Camanddanismom

I was over there for a few years, I did not post much( less than 500 posts). I did change my user name when I came here( I did this for consistancy with yt and other crafty forms), I was Sarahbeth19.

norcha
norcha 
New Kid On the Block
norcha
In response to sarahelizabeth1882

Same name from 2peas, but new avatar. I think I left more pea praise than board comments though!

Thanks so much for the tool that allowed us to transfer our galleries over here!

tchk 
Tenant
  • tchk on 07-11-14 09:30 PM
In response to olleharr

I was a very infrequent poster but read a lot. Same name here as at 2Ps.

Theresa TSC
Expert
Theresa TSC
In response to tchk

I recognize a lot of names on the list. Hope to keep seeing posts on this board.

Hard to scrap in the Summer, I want to be outside all the time. Did get two pages done at a crop last night. I'll take a photo and upload them later today. Yeah I know, 2 pages isn't much, but I host the crop so I usually end up helping everyone else with their projects instead of doing anything myself so getting two pages done is huge!

Edited by Theresa TSC on 07-12-14 07:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

marianne 17
Tenant
marianne 17

Hey Theresa--tell Randy folks are still looking for Caturday! Supposedly the refugee site doesn't work well with hotmail accounts if that's what you tried to use to sign up.

Nylene motherbambi
Diva
Nylene motherbambi

Last night was my first chance to sit down and really scrap. It felt so good to finish a page. All my stress just melts away when I'm in the "scrappin' zone". I'm working on a companion page to it now.
I've loved having all the family around, but I really missed my scrap time! Summer just gets so busy.

nicolemp
New Kid On the Block
nicolemp
In response to jreid

I'm here too! I was kaluha, I couldn't believe that it closed so suddenly. I know there was a lot of talk due to not getting all new products.

Sue Althouse
New Kid On the Block
Sue Althouse

I was midwestgirl60 over at Two Peas. So nice to see familiar names here!

New Kid On the Block
In response to olleharr

I managed to keep my name :TamraKC (also at one time TamraC)...Good thing not many people have my first name.
I am glad I didn't have my to choose a totally different name.I already have so many others on all different kinds of other message boards!

New Kid On the Block
In response to olleharr

I also kept m name - ITScrapper

New Kid On the Block
In response to ITSCRAPPER

I didn't post that much over at 2 Peas, but I was there every day!

Jill in Texas
Resident
Jill in Texas
In response to stefferoo

I'm here. Same name here that I had at Two Peas. I need to update my photo though...

Veteran
  • 0612 on 07-16-14 03:59 PM
In response to Jill in Texas

I didn't post much, but I'm here.

MelissaJV
Tenant
MelissaJV
In response to olleharr

I'm here too, also with the same name. I was so relieved and grateful that I could import my gallery to here!

justCecilia
Tenant
justCecilia
In response to olleharr

I'm here! I had signed up with this account a few years ago with my old two peas name. I rarely posted over here though.

I am looking forward to seeing friends from 2peas along with making new ones here.

*Cecilia*

New Kid On the Block
In response to MelissaJV

I posted a few times and played along with the card making events like Winterfest. I used to follow the posts a lot but, I haven't been on much in the past year. I didn't get on in time to save any of my gallery. Oh well, I think I have digital photos of everything.

kristy8420
Tenant
kristy8420
In response to nana2callie

I've been on 2 Peas for about a year before it closed. I've also been on Scrapbook.com for 6 years (though not too active). I can't believe it's been that long, I feel old! Haha!

kelsterjean
New Kid On the Block
kelsterjean
In response to kristy8420

Yeah, I'm happy to see some people I recognize. My name on Two Peas was "kelsterjean" and I was able to keep that here. Yeah!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to kelsterjean

And happy birthday, kelsterjean.

New Kid On the Block
In response to olleharr

I came over! Same username-and so grateful for the tool to transfer my pages with out losing them all!

NicoleNowosad
Pro
NicoleNowosad
In response to Sherry C

Hey Sherry!

M.mouse
New Kid On the Block
M.mouse
In response to NicoleNowosad

I came over. I kept my name. I do miss 2p's a little but I am glad I found this place.

darkchami
Pro
darkchami
In response to M.mouse

I'm here with the same name! I am pretty sure this account is older than my 2 peas account.

New Kid On the Block
In response to darkchami

Tinksmommy here too. So glad the Peas are landing here. I miss the old GS message board.

Cricutgirlg
Guru
Cricutgirlg
In response to Tinksmommy98

I've been here for years and had the same name on twopeas. Welcome everyone!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Cricutgirlg

Hi all,

Same name here as at 2peas. I have not been active here much yet, what time I have had to post has been on the refugees boards. Hope to see more familiar faces and post a bit more.I was over 7000 posts at 2peas, Need to post here more

craftsbycarolyn
New Kid On the Block
craftsbycarolyn
In response to olleharr

I didn't post much on twopeas, but my name is the same craftsbycarolyn

Tenant
In response to craftsbycarolyn

I'm here. I had various other names at Two Peas, most recently I was FleaPea. I didn't think anyone would remember me anyway so I changed my name here.

Theresa TSC
Expert
Theresa TSC
In response to JokeySmurf

Won't be a Caturday post here but Randy did post one over on the 2PeasRefugee board so here's a link:

http://2peasrefugees.boards.net/thread/2988/caturday- 19...

ed_momof2
Tenant
ed_momof2
In response to olleharr

I was on the general scrapping boards. LisaDV

Ellemie
New Kid On the Block
Ellemie
In response to jreid

Hey everybody--its nice to see some familiar faces and I'm looking forward to getting to know some new online friends. I've not been too active on the boards over at 2peas for several years but I always hope to participate a little.

cupcakepeddler
New Kid On the Block
cupcakepeddler
In response to Ellemie

Hi everyone, I was over there as miss-E not a huge poster but I sure have been missing my scrappy forum fix.

ed_momof2
Tenant
ed_momof2
In response to cupcakepeddler

It's good to see so many peas.

Edited by ed_momof2 on 07-31-14 04:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics