Username Post: Just like coming home again...        (Topic#1598109)
Hey Jude
Veteran
Hey Jude

Hello my friends,
It's been forever since I've visited this site. I went through some rough times a couple of years ago, mostly with my health and the closing of the company I worked with for 13 years. Anyway, I pulled everything together (with the love and support of my hubby and family). I started a new job (easier on my health), and concentrated on physical and spiritual health. So many things got put on a back burner though (scrapping being one of them). I did a few heritage layouts, but put more effort into genealogy research. Anyway... at some point my health took another toll on me. I noticed my vision becoming more and more blurry... To make a long story just a bit shorter, I was diagnosed with a benign brain tumor situated just above the pituitary gland, pressing on the right optic nerve. I've completely lost the sight in my right eye, but they think I may regain some after surgery to remove the tumor. This is scheduled for Aug. 28th. I've been documenting everything since the MRI and diagnosis. I WILL scrap again!
Please keep me in your prayers, you are all such a wonderful bunch of friends.I will definitely be keeping in touch.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to Hey Jude

Welcome back!

Sorry for the difficulties you have been through.

You will be in our thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery on the 28th.

SherylEb
Diva
SherylEb
In response to corrie fan

I do remember your name from years ago. Sorry you have had so many obstacles lately. I wish you all the best with your eye surgery.

My son had brain surgery years ago. Not tumor, epilepsy. He lost his peripheral vision, but that's it.

Will be praying for you.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to SherylEb

Praying for you. You will make it!!

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to bonprof

Attitude is half the battle, and yours is certainly good. Welcome back, and we know we'll be seeing more posts from you in the future. You're in my prayers for the 28th.

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to dwelch

Good luck...positive energy n thoughts...

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Hey Jude

I am so sorry to hear that you have been dealing with all these health issues & job issues for yrs. I am sorry to hear about your brain tumor. My mom had that surgery when she was in her 70s & fighting a case of huntingtons & she came through like a champ.

RhondaR
Diva
RhondaR
In response to anda11

So sorry you've had to deal with so many health issues...praying for a great outcome from your surgery!

Cloverlady
Angel
Cloverlady
In response to RhondaR

Hugs and Prayers!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Cloverlady

from all of us.

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to Hey Jude

I too hope you have a full recovery and are back chatting, scrapping and posting very soon.
Wishing you the best with all my heart!

Hey Jude
Veteran
Hey Jude
In response to jaxxan

Thanks ladies. I do appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I'll definitely be online during recovery.
Strange, but one of the first things I thought of when I started going to doctor appointments and then got my diagnosis was, "hm, I wonder how much of this I'll be able to scrap."
God bless us all.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to Hey Jude

GOD bless U!!! Everything will turn out great guaranteed Jesus loves you!! You do have a great attitude and that is so important. Cant wait to see u scrapping again !!
ttyl,
mg

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics