Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: September Photo Fun        (Topic#1598299)
desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

WELCOME TO SEPTEMBER 2014 PHOTO FUN

Through this group I've made some wonderful friends and enjoy meeting new friends in our group each and every month. If you are joining for the first time this month, you're in for a treat - what a FABULOUS group of caring/sharing women. Welcome everyone!

Lots of us have cameras we use now and again for a snapshot or two. Some of us have new cameras itching to be put to use and get more familiar with. Sound like FUN?! It IS!!!! Get your camera out and USE it. Just take pictures, share pictures, and stretch your camera use beyond where it is today. We all love photos -and photos are the heart and soul of our scrapbooks. Let's take GREAT photos - Experiment. Try different lighting, try "on location" shoots -even if that means taking an orange outside and taking it's photo on the lawn.

RULES:

1- Take 10 photo's throughout the month. These can be of what ever you choose. You may post them at any time (just try not to post all at once). Please link them to your gallery for easy access for comments.

2 - NO STRESS - if you aren't having fun it's not worth doing

3 - Comments - We all LOVE comments on our photos so please make an effort to visit/comment as possible, but ---
SEE RULE 1 - NO STRESS. If you don't have time to comment on photos (or can only comment on some) that's FINE!

4 - MISSING PHOTOS - SO WHAT? See rule 1 - NO STRESS. Life gets in the way - it happens to all of us. Post your photos when you can - See RULE 1 - NO STRESS

Just join in and SHARE!!!

How to upload a photo
1.Go to your gallery. Top right you will see Add Projects.
2. Choose File and Upload. If you upload more than 1 file you can categorize them in "Same" or "Seperate" Projects.
3. Select Image Type.
4. Add Title and Description to your photo. You have the option to categorize also. If you keep your photos somewhere specific be sure to add them to the appropriate album. Make sure to "SAVE" your changes if you add them to an album. The SAVE button is at the bottom of the pop up box, you'll probably have to scroll down to see it.
5. If you choose to submit an image for our end of month contest, please be sure to mark the "ALLOW EMBEDDING"
6. Click Submit. Your photo will now be in your gallery.

How to add a clickable image to your post.
1. Pull up the image you wish to share in your gallery.
2. To the right of your photo you will see LINK (there will be a Facebook & Pinterest button next to it). Click the link.
3. When the box comes up mark the IMG Code. Here you can also choose the size of the image you want to add to the thread. Click on the code box..it will turn purple. Right click on it to copy.
4. Next, go to the thread where you want to post your image. Click in the text space and paste your code with a right click of your mouse.
5. TaDa!!! You did it!

End Of Month Photo Contest

We will be having an end of month photo contest each month. You may submit 1 photo YOU have personally taken. PM me with it by the date requested to be entered in our POLL. Oh, make sure you have the "Allow Public Embedding" checked so I may post it in the poll. We will have one winner per month unless there is a tie. If you are the monthly winner PM me your address. I will be looting my personal scrapbook stash to share with you to help keep my cost down. You might find an extra surprise in there too! Just so it's fair to all our players...please make sure if you submit a photo for the contest you have completed all 10 photo's for the month and YOU have personally taken them during the current month. The mini challenge photo's are not required, simply for fun. You can however, submit one of your challenge photo's (mini's) to the contest.

**End of Month photo contest entry deadline: SEPTEMBER 28th by 3pm EST (I will post poll the evening of the 28th)

GO & HAVE FUN!!

Challenges you want, challenges you get-these are just for fun - no obligation! Use these 10 prompts to inspire your photos in any way you see fit. There are no right or wrong ideas.

SEPTEMBER Minis:

1 - From a low angle
2 - Sunflare
3 - Bokeh
4 - Something orange
5 - Faceless Selfie
6 - Something brown
7 - Outside your window
8 - Fruit
9 - Technology
10- Something Green

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to desilu3131

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed

I am first? Yea me!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to TripleBlessed

Right on Carolyn!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

here!

Cloverlady
Angel
Cloverlady
In response to rockmom

I am in

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie
In response to Cloverlady

Hope to get some of these done this coming month!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to nvmagpie

Glad to see you girls!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

I'm in.

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to AuntyT

Good Morning! I'm in again.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Heather4859

I'm in!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Kaylann

JCI

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

I'm here! Had to read back a few posts to find the link!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

I had no doubt you'd make it Krista!

Frau_Cooney
Diva
Frau_Cooney

I'm in for Sept. Congrats, Kayla on the August Photo Poll!

Lori, I nearly named my daughter Piper. Hubby and I didn't share with anyone what names we were considering and were really debating. I finally ran Piper by my best friend. She had a funny reaction because she knew a dog named Piper. That's all I needed. My daughter is Meg. :-) Will someday name a dog Piper!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Frau_Cooney

Thanks everyone!!

I finished preparing my breakfast for tomorrow. I'm cooking next week. I'm having baked oatmeal with peaches for breakfast tomorrow. Also baking fresh bread and blueberry muffins in the morning.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Kaylann

Sounds good Kayla!

Do you do the overnight (in the fridge) oatmeal?

Working on a dishcloth for my aunt tonight...she burnt one I had made her a long time ago (couple years anyway) by leaving it on her stovetop.

I made 2 crowns today....they turned out so cute! My next project (well, I have a few I need to work on) is a pair of slouch boots for Annie.

Thinking about turning in....

Kayla...will get your pkg out asap.

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed

Good Night Ladies!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Morning!

Doing some power cleaning this morning....DFIL and DD are coming over to eat today. We are supposed to get rain, possible strong storms. Hopefully DH will have a good window of dry to cook in.

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100

I'm in. Congrats Kayla on the win. I loved your picture.

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to lgtaylor100

Morning. Congrats Kayla

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good morning girlies!!!

Kayla, congrats

Hope to do better this month....have a bunch of pics in me camera.

Cloverlady
Angel
Cloverlady
In response to Linnny

Congrats Kayla I did not finish the minis last month and may not his month I will take lots of photos though! I have a lot of stuff going on this month.

Edited by Cloverlady on 09-01-14 07:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed
In response to Cloverlady

Good Morning!
And congratulations again, Kayla.
BBL

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

So far we are having a fairly sunny (and very muggy day). Got all my inside cooking done (everything is in pans to warm on the grill). So, it's not going to be so hot inside. You all know how OLD my stove is....boy does it put out the heat. Power cleaning is complete too.....YAY!!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Lori no it is not the overnight kind. I just prepared it the day before so that I would only have to push it into the oven when I got up in the morning. It's been a long day. Somehow Mondays in the kitchen are always so busy!

We are finally into September. I absolutely love September. It's my favorite month of all and if I ever get married I want a September wedding.

We are going to try and harvest again today. We harvested some on Saturday but than we had a thunderstorm during the night which shut it down for Sunday. I hope we can get it done today...

Thanks everyone for the congrats!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to Kaylann

Afternoon everyone. Its really nice here today.

September Photo Fun #1 By Heather4859

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Family is gone and all cleaned up. Now I am so tired and ready for a nap. Better not

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

JCI

Got Cris into his room! He loves it. Tossed, cleaned up and purged toys this afternoon as well. Managed to clean out his entire toy bucket shelf unit - and gave it away right aways too. He hasn't played with most of his toys in months, as it's been Lego, Lego and more Lego. So - the stuff we wanted to keep is boxed up and within easy reach for those times we have kids over and they want to play with something other than Lego.

Speaking of Lego - the boys are in the process of moving it all into the living room. I am willing to help sort it and organize it, but not in their low roofed little lego room. So into the living room and we will work on it the rest of the day and all day tomorrow. Cody doesn't want it in his room anymore, as he wants his train set up in his play room.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

JCI

Krista....sound like a busy day for you all!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Turning in....Nighty-O all!!

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed

Been a long day. Haven't felt the best in the world, so have napped off and on most of it. Think I am going to play a couple of my new favorite online game Mancala and then to bed. Still not too good at the game, but it is fun anyway.
Good Night Ladies.

ld photography
Diva
ld photography

I am in again

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to ld photography

Carolyn....U and I used to play Mancala all the time. We've been on a cards kick lately, I'll have to remind him we need to play that again (I always beat him).

Night for real!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Have a couple of pics....

Mini 7 ~ Outside Your Window By Linnny

Mini 1 ~ From a low angle By Linnny

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to Linnny

Good morning! One more sleep and school starts!

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed
In response to KristaDee

Good Morning! MMS
So! I ordered my new TV. I decided on a 40" Sony flat screen. I decided to wait until I get the floor done to order the center or at least closer to the date. So, I won't have to deal with storing it until the other one is out of the way.
BBL

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

Morning!

IT's been a paperwork catch up morning.

Carolyn....yay on the new TV!!

Krista....are the boys excited to be going back?

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Here's an update on Cris's room.

new wall colour By KristaDee

Lori - they are very excited. So am I, to be honest.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to KristaDee

Good morning!!!!

The pic I took of the low angle building.....my feet were hurting so badly that day, I just kept snapping without checking out what building it was. So I did a little google and it appears to be City Hall in Philadelphia, PA. The architecture in this city is amazing! We were so bummed though...we were there the same weekend of the free concert...100,000 people showed up to hear Kanye West...yucko. Anyway....because of this roads were closed off and unless you knew the area, you could get to where you wanted to go. So, we will make another visit. We didn't realize Philly is only 2 hours from us!

It's gonna be a scorcher today...already 93 degrees.

I don't know what is happening with me....I woke up with hives all over my chest and neck. It becomes exhausting when you can't get answers. I hate to start once again with an allergist, but I don't know that I have a choice. When this happened while we were away the whole side of my face was red and puffy...oy!

Stay cool and hydrated!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Linnny

I am giggling here. I just read about Carolyn getting her new TV and I thought to myself I need to replace this one in the craft room because the color went to like a rainbow. Well, poof....it apparently took a rest while we were away and the color is back!!!!!

Carolyn, enjoy your new tv for many, many years to come!!!!

Krista, it's good to hear the boys are happy to get back to class.

A few more pics....

POD 1 ~ fountain By Linnny

POD 3 ~ Street Performer in Philly By Linnny

POD 2 ~ Penns Landing, Philadelphia, PA By Linnny

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

JCI

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie

acu and jci

I was going to take some photos today but I woke up with a severe headache and neck ache - it just got worse the longer I was up. I did take a Releve and it has helped some.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to nvmagpie

Carolyn, good luck with the new TV

Krista, the boys back in class?

Linney your feet sound like mine would have been. Hope you can get some answers on the hives, that is a real bummer. My Dad and my youngest DGD get them too without any known reason.

Susan, how ya feeling now, hope better.

Had some rain here today. I am checking in as Cooper is napping. He is such a good baby.

Edited by rockmom on 09-02-14 12:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to nvmagpie

Susan...did you sleep wrong! I know if I wake up with a body ache like that, mine always worsens throughout the day....wonder why that is? When I had back issues that was always the case. I think it was because I walked funny to help with were it hurt and ended up making it worse by doing so.

I just talked to the puppy lady to make my appointment to see them. We are going next Tuesday after Uman gets out of school. I ended up calling her back to see if I had to make my final decision then. My sister is going with us to visit them next week. I however want an opportunity for U to interact with them without her involvement. She is pushy and already "knows" the one she wants us to have, lol! I explained this to the lady and she was totally fine with it. So we get to go back at the last possible time we can to see them again. She happens to be leaving town just after and then the pups get fixed. I have to finalize on our last visit. I'm fine with that, by then they will be 10 days older than the first visit. We may even "know" the first visit. I just want to be sure and give Uriah a fair chance to pick (with my approval of course).

nanasan
Mayor
nanasan

I would love to join for September! Missing you all! So count me in.....please and thank you!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to nanasan

Denise - the boys head back to school tomorrow morning. They are excited about it.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Yay Sandra!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

aha Krista, hope they have a good year.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to rockmom

Denise - we do too. Cody is junior high this year - part of me wonders where exactly my little boy went. Cris is Grade 4, again, leaving me wondering where my boy went.

Tayrah - we are planning on putting laminate in Cris's room - just waiting for some bills to be paid off, and for it to go on sale. The stripes did take me a long time - especially the taping part. I only had a 12" ruler to work with (it was the easiest) and it was very slow going. But that was the day that my Jeff was at the hospital with his parents around Grandpa's bedside. Grandpa passed away that evening. Having my hands occupied and my mind somewhat distracted was a good thing.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to KristaDee

Hey dearies!!!!

Krista I love the kiddos bedroom!

Well we have excitement on our block. 'They', whoever 'they' are, are filming a Christmas movie a few doors down. Darn tree is blocking my view. But it is so cool! Today is the hottest day of the year and we have snowbanks!!!! Yep, both sides of the street.....even Christmas lights on the homes! And they kept taking the same shot of this old cab driving up to one of the homes, someone getting out...... they had to keep soaking down the street to give the allusion of snow having melted. So cool!

I took so many pics, but I don't think any can capture what is going on. Of course, I could have put on a bra, and a pair of jeans (won't wear shorts outside) and taken a better pic....but too lazy. Hope dh was able to get some pics with his phone when he went out.

ok....that's my news for the day!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Linnny

Linda, that kind of weather sounds rather inviting right about now - snow, cool, ahhh.

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to Linnny

JCI

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

JCI too!

Linda....weren't they filming something on your block about a year ago also? And I know there was something a time before that too.

Just found a new show that I kinda like...only watched the 1st episode so far...I think there are 3 seasons...Sherlock. Anyone watch it on BBC?

Worked on a pair of booties tonight. Didn't get far, the show was distracting me and I came across some lingo I didn't know. Decided to put it down for the night and work on a headband.

Have a great evening!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

Krista...can't wait to see the finished flooring. Your projects are inspiring for my future house if I ever get one. I can't believe you did the lines with a ruler, that's insane but I'm glad it kept you busy.

Lori...Sherlock is awesome! Love Sherlock and watson's interactions!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to AuntyT

Tayrah - it was an interesting time doing that taping. I held the roll of tape in my right hand, the ruler was in my left and the end of the tape was also in my left hand. Stuck the end down on the other side of the corner, put the ruler over the tape and put the top edge along the edge of the ceiling - that way I figured I'd get the right distance all the way along - taking into account the sloped roofline and that most ceilings just aren't perfectly square. So I'd roll the tape out with the right, and drag the ruler along it at the 3" mark sticking it down. Then I'd do a little bit more - until I ran out of arm length. Then I'd pull a really long length of tape (without ripping it), step off my step stool, kick it over with my feet (Remember - left hand is holding ruler and tape to wall) and then get back up onto my stool and continue the process. I did 4 tape lines this way. The first two were easiest, as the ruler could be kept pressed up against the ceiling. But it wasn't long enough for the last two, so I did those ones a lot slower, as I had to hold the ruler against the edge of the previous tape edge.... probably took an hour or two just to tape it. I'm sure there are easier ways, but my trusty FIL had his Dad on his mind, and there was no way I was calling him about something mundane like that.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to KristaDee

Lori, yes they have filmed quite a few movies on my block. The last one they did filming at night and had these lights that were amazing....it was scary watching "SWAT" entering my neighbors home!

Once the sun started going down I realized that they actually put up Christmas lights on the homes across the street and on the home they're filming from....there is a Christmas tree on the lawn....

Need to check my camera and see if I got any pics that make sense. There is an old movie...I mean really old called A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. Well it would be my luck that that tree is on my block....can't see a blasted thing!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Linnny

One before I hit the hay....
Mini 4 ~ Something orange By Linnny

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

Morning!

Linda....send me some snow! I'm ready for it!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

It's a balmy 10C here this morning (50F).... kids were going to wear shorts to school but not when it's this cool!

Frau_Cooney
Diva
Frau_Cooney
In response to KristaDee

HI all! Checking in and catching up.

Krista, I have a tool you should look into... Laser Level!

Linda, I love your Philly pictures. My husband was working there a lot earlier this year and said we should take a family trip there soon. Love the idea of filming on your street.

Lori, I love Sherlock. Very good. Quirky and very well-written.

I have been working on a consignment project. Twice a year I consign kids clothes, toys, etc. I had to have all the items in the database by Monday night and by tonight they all need to be tagged and otherwise prepared for sale, including loaded into my car. I have about 165 items. I thought I was being very organized, but I still found a few things that didn't get entered. So they wait until next fall's sale. It's a lot of work, but I love to buy the kids clothes at this consignment sale and love that their things will be used again, too. I took a picture of the piles of things last night, so will probably share that here soon. :-)

Frau_Cooney
Diva
Frau_Cooney

Sept Mini 5 Faceless Selfie By Frau_Cooney

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Krista....how about that cocoa today?

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed

ACU

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

missing a lot of chatter this week...

They had to put Jasper down. (He's the black horse in the photo I entered for the contest.) He cut his foot a while back and the vet thought it was healing since he was walking around on it. She seriously should have been more thorough with checking him. His foot kept getting worse and not better and when it started to rot they had to be more thorough with their checking and realized that he had cut his nerve so he couldn't feel any pain. His leg would never be normal again so they decided to put him down this morning. I loved that little horse.

Making Chicken Alfredo pizza for supper tonight.

Frau_Cooney
Diva
Frau_Cooney
In response to Kaylann

Kayla, sorry about Jasper. Hard to see that happen, especially with the added issue of poor vet care.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Jane - a laser level would have been wonderful.

Lori - I was dressed in jeans, socks, runners, tank stop, sweater and thin leather jacket when I left the house at 8:15am this morning (was doing my outside job), by 9am, I had ditched the jacket, and at the second location (by 9:30am) I was ready to ditch the sweater, but because the tank tops are so stretched out, and I was bending over all the time, I figured I should keep the sweater on, so I didn't flash the girls at anyone! LOL

At home from work now - so it's time to take the shoes off and put my feet up.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

LOL Krista!

Kayla...Sorry to hear about Jasper!

We are getting ready to head to the rink....first official practice of the season. I worked on Annie's boots today and got them finished. Going to post in a second......

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Made a matching headband too.

Sept #1 By Desilu3131

See you all late this evening.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Kayla, sorry to hear about poor Jasper's plight. its always sad to loose an animal/pet.

Krista, you made me chuckle.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

JFF

Finally got Cooper's bed in his room.
Cooper's Room 1 By Rockmom

Still don't have much on walls like shelves, etc.

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100
In response to Linnny

Linny -

I sort of recognized your photos of the buildings in Philadelphia. It is a very nice city ( I grew up there before moving to the suburbs. I love your picture of city hall. Up until the 1980s it was the tallest building in Philly because of some ordinance not to build anything taller. But of course that changed and now there are very tall skyscrapers but it remains a nice and walkable city.

Hope everyone is okay. I', getting another nerve block shot tomorrow. Been in pain the whole month of August.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Evening!

Lynne...I sure hope the shot helps!! No fun being in pain!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Kayla, so sorry to hear about Jasper...so sad.

Lynne, there was one main street in Philly that made me think I was in the heart of NYC.....can't recall the name. We are definitely going back as we didn't get to do the things we wanted to. The free music concert drew 100,000 people that weekend and it was difficult maneuvering the highways.

Lori, that booties and headband are fabulous!!!! Love the grey!

My neighbor is having a baby girl....she just painted the baby's room....her colors are yellow and gray. What color is Annie's room? Seems the traditional colors are not used as much lately.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

Linda....Annie's room is purple & blue. She has it done in an Alice and Wonderland theme (the wall colors match the "original" movie/character colors....her favorite! She is not a pink fan, lol! I was going to make the bows on the booties a bright pink but I decided to let her pick the bow color. She really loves the grey! I personally don't think there are traditional baby colors any more, anything goes! Grey is really popular. I'm glad the black, white, and red went away.

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie
In response to KristaDee

jci and acu

Haven't gotten to taking any photos yet - perhaps later this week.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to nvmagpie

Night!

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed

ACU
Kayla, so sorry about Jaspar! Sounds the vet was negligent!
Lynne, hope the nerve block works. Pain is no fun!
Heading to bed. Good Night Ladies!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Good morning, all.

Went for an almost 5km walk last night. Should have only done 1/2 that as I put blisters on the bottom of both feet! Walking is a little painful today, thank goodness I did my work yesterday.

Well, off to get the kids to eat a little faster! Back to school routine has started!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Morning!

Think I might go thrifting today. My mom is looking for glass gems for a project she is working on. I see them all the time at Goodwill.....good excuse to get out for a bit.

I woke up this morning to find that a lady wants to order a pair of booties like I made Annie, lol! Guess I'll get on that for her sometime today.

It's supposed to get nasty muggly today too....yucko!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good morning sweet things! YAY, I woke up at 8:15 and got my tootsies offf the bed!

Lori, I'm not surprised....those booties are darling!!!!

Supposed to be hot today and over the weekend the humidity is supposed to go all the way up...yucko.

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed
In response to Linnny

Good Morning!
Congrats on the custom order, Lori! I am not surprised either. Those booties are cute!
Krista, ouch!
BBL

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Right, those booties are special!

Krista, blisters?! Now that is no fun.

Hot and sticky here too. blah

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to rockmom

blisters sure aren't fun. Walking very tenderly today.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Good Morning!

Lynne I hope you feel better soon.

Krista...blisters are painful I can't imagine walking on them!

Thanks everyone. We have had to let pet horses go when they were traded in for younger horses. We use our horses a lot for working cattle and they keep trading the older ones in for younger, that happens a lot but this is the first horse we had to put down.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Harvesting Wheat - September Photo Fun #1 By Kaylann

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Krista that is our problem too. It keeps raining. We had a great start but last night we had another inch and twenty of rain. The moisture part is not doing so good but bushels...that's doing awesome. We've finished one field with the average of 98 bushels an acre.

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie

I have a question what is 3 - Bokeh?

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to nvmagpie

• nvmagpie Said:

Susan....See if this will help....

Bokeh

Frau_Cooney
Diva
Frau_Cooney

• desilu3131 Said:
  • nvmagpie Said:

Susan....See if this will help....

Bokeh

Ha! I thought you had misspelled "Broken". Well, now I have a challenge!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Well laundry will not fold itself while your taking a nap. It's still there...all of it...waiting patiently for me...

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Lori, I got the package! Thanks so much!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Kaylann

Kayla...your welcome. That was quick!!

Jane...I have been know to do that, lol!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

Hi all. Just checking in.

So sad about Joan Rivers. I love her. I will forever be a Joan-Ranger.

Its sticky-humid here too, but its supposed to cool way down after tonight.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

JCI

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

Dropping off a pic

Sept Photo fun #2 By Heather4859

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Night girls.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Night Lori!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to KristaDee

Heather your flower photos are always over the top lovely!!!!!

Got a few more pics....making up for my lack of pics last month, I guess.

pod 4 ~ seascape By Linnny
pod 5 ~ ironing time? By Linnny
pod 6 ~ mama's buttons By Linnny

Night girlies...sweet dreams!

TripleBlessed
Expert
TripleBlessed
In response to Linnny

ACU
Good Night Ladies!

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options