Username Post: need new adhesives        (Topic#1598743)
glm777 
New Kid On the Block

I have been a die hard Creative Memories user for many years. I especially loved the tape runners. Now that the company is no more, I am looking for a new tape runner and a new precision point glue stick to use in my traditional scrapbook projects. I liked the fact that I had a few minutes after putting down the paper to reposition if needed (I tend to put things down crooked sometimes) and I loved the precision of the glue stick - I could put just one drop of glue exactly where I wanted it. Does anyone have any suggestions for a new tape runner and glue point adhesive?

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to glm777

I like my ATG gun. Also Hobby Lobby has some good glue runners. I have never been a fan of glue sticks, they never seem to hold for long. I use Scotch liquid glue in a fine tip applicator.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to southgirl

I love my ATG, but it's pretty permanent. I usually can reposition something 80% of the time if I do it immediately.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to Luvmyfam

I love my dotto repositionable.

Edited by scrapperbee on 09-24-14 04:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to glm777

Scotch tape runner and pink atg
Zig glue pen for precision
For really great coverage on intricate things or small embellishments - xyron

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to jaxxan

Everything Jaxxan said above. Heres a tip...position your gluey items with tweezers...it is so much easier!!

kmlell 
New Kid On the Block
In response to Juansmom

I am also looking for a good tape runner, but I am looking for something that I can use with Vellum that will not show through. I previously used the Thermoweb Vellum Tape Runner, but it has been discontinued. Nothing I have tried is clear enough to not see it. Any recommendations?

sassiescrapper
Pro
sassiescrapper
In response to kmlell

I use the Scotch 3M vellum tape.

Here are some things I found on SB.com:

Edited by sassiescrapper on 01-02-15 07:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics