Username Post: This superstore is great!        (Topic#1612427)
olleharr
Mayor
olleharr

I'm very impressed with product, prices and shipping that Scrapbook.com is offering lately. I'm always in search of the best deal and I have to say Scrapbook.com has been coming in on the low end of the price tag these days. I filled my cart and everything was cheaper than I could have gotten on Amazon plus free shipping. And seriously........my order was filled and shipped the very next day.

I have also noticed Scrapbook.com is now carrying a bunch of stamps and dies by My Favorite Things. Woohoo! One of my absolute favorites!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 05-22-15 02:55 PM
In response to olleharr

Hear hear! I was so excited the other day when I saw them carrying the Simply Gorjuss stuff! Really excited about the new things they are adding!!!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Vae

I love this store!!!

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to bonprof

Now I have to go check out Simply Gorjuss!!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 05-22-15 04:04 PM
In response to olleharr

Totally agree! I do shop at other sites for things that sb.com doesn't carry, but they're definitely my first choice.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to stick

I totally agree. I popped into 2 big box stores yesterday and was very disappointed with their selection. Now that the lss's are all gone in my area, sb.c is my #1 source for scrapbooking supplies.

Edited by Luvmyfam on 05-22-15 07:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Luvmyfam

Yes, yes and yes. Have you seen the latest Doodlebug yummies?

Also, and this is the best for me as an international customer, their international shipping costs seem to have gone right down to something far more accessible. Only a year ago the site was quoting something ridiculous like $40 shipping for a pack of gems that could have gone in an envelope. I just ordered a bunch of things (my NSD prize ) and it arrived in a box bigger than 12"x12"x5", and the shipping was down to under $13. I'm a very happy bunny.

New Kid On the Block
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Completely agree. And I'm from Europe but it still has a great shipping time.

KatieJo
Governor
KatieJo
In response to j_r_roberts

Ha Ha on me! I looked up "Doodlebug Yummies" (because Rosey recommended them) and they don't have any such thing!

Anyway, wanted to say, I just placed an order here and yes, the speed was incredible. And prices weren't too bad either. Really love the selection and the way they hook reviews and creations to the product pages. It really helps give such a better idea of what a product you've never seen IRL will look like when used.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to KatieJo

I ordered some stuff to go to the UK; shipping was almost the same as here amazing!!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to j_r_roberts

• j_r_roberts Said:
Completely agree. And I'm from Europe but it still has a great shipping time.

Whereabouts are you? My order took 9 days door-to-door.

KatieJo! Here are just some of the yummies. I got the Simple Stories Snap lettering pack as well - how good value is THAT?

(OK calm down... deep breaths... stop jumping up and down...)
Products Referenced in This Post:

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to RedSquirrel UK

I love their shipping here. most orders ship within a day or two of placing the order and i get my order within three days. I am so happy they are starting to carry more stamp companies.
their customer service is also amazing. I rarely have an issue because they do such a great job but the couple of times i have they have fixed it right away. I am a loyal customer.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to andrea m

Jill, are you reading this???

We love you!!

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to bonprof

Wow! My package was originally scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday but it's out for delivery today! Awesome shipping times! Keep up the great work Scrapbook.com! Makes me want to shop some more.

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to olleharr

Well this is funny I just got done placing an order. I am starting to dip my toes in more mixed media and I am thrilled they are carrying those things. I expected one jar of gesso but no quite a few options and sizes.

In a related thing I am also liking the class emphasis. I hope they have more that get a little more into detail but the Prima lesson were a nice intro to mixed media.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to jaxxan

I totally agree I love to shop here I always am surprised how fast it arrives I love that they package so well I have never had 1 thing missing or damaged I love it here

Cricutgirlg
Guru
Cricutgirlg
In response to anda11

I shop here often.. It's my go to place.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Cricutgirlg

I ordered a lot last month. I need to calm down this month. It's so easy to point and click..lol

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to bonprof

I hear you on that one Donna. I've spent the last year loading up on stamps and dies. It's time to start using what I've got. It's just so tempting with all the new stuff coming out all the time.

McKane
McKane 
Expert
McKane
In response to olleharr

Thank you all so much for the kind words! We really appreciate it. This thread was emailed around our office today and everyone was so excited to see the great comments and feedback.

We'll keep working hard to keep you all happy!

Joanie R
Guru
Joanie R
In response to McKane

Yes, thank you for the kind words. We love keeping you all happy and appreciate all you have to say. You are the reason we love what we do!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics