Page 1 of 14 
Username Post: 12 DAYS Of Swapping Christmas Swap: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!        (Topic#1650897)
ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Hostess: ScrapAngel4

Hi everyone! I have been doing this swap for 5 years now and it has been a success each year!

Pals out: 2 -3 days later
Kits received by your partner by: 12/7

Who can join?

Flakers need not apply! If you have flaked on a swap with anyone before - don't bother signing up. If I don't know about you flaking, someone else will surely let me know.

It is very important that those who sign up fulfill their obligation to their partner and get the package to them by the due date – not in the mail by the due date.

Life happens and things come up that might get in the way. The key is communication. It only takes a few seconds to post “just checking in” or “jci”. Be considerate. If you can’t get online at least once a week for a simple checkin - don’t sign up. If you can’t get your partner's kit in their hands by the due date – don’t sign up.

Max 1 spot per person

If you have never been in one of my swaps before I must receive 3 referrals from hostesses whose swaps you have been in this year. And I will require you to mail out your pals gift by November 28th.

12 Days of Swapping
($40 gift swap)

This has some handmades, but the rest is all storebought. I figured by starting it now, everyone could work on the handmades (which are the tags and Christmas card) and then as it gets closer to Christmas you can start buying storebought items (since wishlists might change quite a bit from now to then).

This will be a SECRET PAL SWAP! DO NOT TELL YOUR PAL WHO YOU ARE UNTIL THEY OPEN THEIR FIRST GIFT!

You will send your pal 12 gifts total. Each is wrapped separately and has a handmade tag attached to it with the date your pal is to open it. You mail them all together along with a handmade Christmas card.

On December 13th your pal will open their handmade card. (in the past I have given a snack or a handmade item as an xtra token)

Then on December 14th they will open their first gift (labeled with that date).
Each day they will continue to open the gift labeled for that date up until December 25th when they open their last and biggest gift.
Hence, the 12 days of swapping - and why your pal must have their package by 12/7.

The fun part of this swap is when everyone posts what they have received on each day. In the past, some swappers like to wait until Christmas day to open all of their gifts which is fine too.

Rules:

1. Please do not send JUNK.. and what I mean is no old tattered, yellow looking items from your stash.

2. Take a peek at your pal's wishlist and see what they may like. You do not have to buy directly from their wishlist just use it as a guide. PLEASE NOTE: MOST PALS WILL PURCHASE ALL ITEMS FROM YOUR WISHLIST TO MAKE SURE YOU DO GET STUFF THAT YOU WANT. AND NOT JUNK!!!

3. The total value of the first 11 gifts (12/14-12/24) must be a minimum retail value $30. it works out as $3 a day. (you can go over, but that is up to you and not everyone can afford to do this)

The gift(s) that your pal opens on Christmas day must be worth $10 retail. (all NIP and storebought) It would be nice if this one gift was from your pals wishlist. I strongly suggest that you do this.

4. You may include handmades as one of the gifts on any given day (except the last day). Please pick something from your pals survey of things they could use.. ex.. a altered picture frame, maybe a box of handmade cards...etc...BUT IT MUST BE WORTH $3.00 OR MORE RETAIL

5. A survey will be made up and you must pm it to us before we give out the pals. IF I DONT HAVE YOUR SURVEY BY OCT. 1ST YOU MAY BE DROPPED FROM THE SWAP.

6. Your handmade card must be in an envelope for your pal to open.
Each days gifts must be individually wrapped, have a tag attached and labeled with the date to open.
All of these items must be mailed in one box to your partner.
Package your items well so that they arrive in one piece to your partner.
Your partner must receive it by 12/7. Don’t cut it close!!! Keep in mind the holiday mailing delays and weather.
You must purchase a Delivery Confirmation number for the package.
When you go postal you must post that number in this thread for all to see.

You must post:
• at least once a week (check in), and
• when you receive your kit
Hopefully you will also post what you opened each day. Its really fun to see who gets what!

How To Join

1 - Post that you would like to join.
2 - Be sure to bookmark this swap
3 - Load up your sb.com wishlist updated!!!
4 - Then you will need to pm me the following information using the subject: “12 days of Swapping Survey”:

RECAP OF WHAT TO SEND TO YOUR PAL:

1. MAKE A HANDMADE CARD
2. MAKE 12 HANDMADE TAGS OR ATTACH BEAUTIFUL STOREBOUGHT ONES
3. SEND 12 WRAPPED GIFTS THAT ARE NIP. YOU MAY SEND A HANDMADE ITEM IF YOU PAL STATES IN THE SURVEY SHE WOULD LIKE ONE!
(GO BY THEIR SURVEYS AND WISHLISTS)
4. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PAL RECEIVES IT BY 12/7.
5. HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR YOU PAL!

Survey:

Screen name:

Name & mailing addy:

Colors you like:

Colors you don’t like:

Embellishments you like or would like to try:

Anything you’re working on right now:

Size of paper preferred if any:

Anything Handmade you would like to receive ie door hanger altered something (if you don't want any handmades at all please say so!!!)

Do you like sweets? If so what kind ie hard candy chocolate:

Embellishments you don’t like/want:

Any items you would like that are not on your sb.com wishlist (not in the sb.com store)

Please list 5-10 items from your wishlist that you really want:

Do you have any other wishlists to share with your partner? Provide links here:

Anything else you’d like to share with your partner

package sent and confirmation posted
rec. gift from pal

surveys rec.

means postal
means rec

SIGNUPS

1. ScrapAngel4
2. Arteshamac
3. tneal40
4. krispyb
5. mwendt7
6. bonprof
7. savvy scrapper amie
8. scalvert2542
9. scrappy_day
10. scrapwriter
11. 4tgrfans
12. Sassy Suzi
13. RachelUK
14. Zoila
15. Linny
16. Andrea M
17. Drayia
18. msdixon
19. DKravec
20. DROPPED
21. GingerH
22. luv46kdz
23. disneylisa
24. Silver26Ak
25. njr007
26. dkscrapper
27. Monique_McCoy

Edited by ScrapAngel4 on 12-25-15 10:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to ScrapAngel4

I would like to participate this year, please! It'll be my first time joining, Kim, so please be patient if I have lots of questions!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to arteshamac

sure! ask away!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Thank you!

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

me me me me I have some great papers for the tags this year.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to tneal40

I'm in

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to krispyb

I'm in

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to mwendt7

Sounds really fun!
I'm in!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to bonprof

gotcha ladies!

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

I'm in again!! Love this swap!

scalvert2542
Guru
scalvert2542
In response to savvy scrapper amie

sign me up again this year, please! so excited, already planning tags. thanks for hosting again, hands down my favorite.

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day
In response to scalvert2542

I am in!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to scrappy_day

Oh holly jolly yes I'm in! My favorite swap and favorite time of the year !!!!

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie
In response to scrapwriter

Excited to see you all here! Spread the word among your scrappy friends!!

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day

I'm excited. This will be my first year doing this swap. I wanted to do it last year but the cost kept me from participating.
I'm looking forward to it!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

This is also my first time. Very excited!!

scalvert2542
Guru
scalvert2542
In response to bonprof

You ladies will have a blast. The hard part is having that box of goodies in your house and only opening one a day lol.

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans

I'd like to sign up again this year ! Thanks !

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to 4tgrfans

woohoo ladies! welcome once again to the best swap ever!!! LOL

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

So true Stephanie! The packages with their tags are so fun that waiting each day can be so hard.

You ladies will have a total blast!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Jci. I am really excited to play this year!

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans

I sent you a PM with my survey. Please check if you received it, it looked funny after I posted it. Might have just gone on my own profile page.....

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to 4tgrfans

I got your survey Keri! thanks for joining again!

I hope all is well with everyone!

Sassy Suzi
Mayor
Sassy Suzi

I'm in.

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie
In response to Sassy Suzi

Yay Suzi!! We're going to have so much fun!

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day

Kim I just sent you my survey.

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

Good afternoon Kim! I also sent mine!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Wow - I didn't realise this swap was up already. I LOVED it last year and am definitely signing up again - now to find out what I have to do!

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day
In response to RachelUK

Nice to see some familar faces in this one! I'm so excited!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Im super excited!!

Will work on my survey today.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to bonprof

woot woot! tomm. night I will update the first page with the surveys I received.. sorry been busy with back to school and work.. blah!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

This swap looks like so much fun! Bren, thanks for letting me know about it. I would love to join!!!! And I see some familiar faces here too!!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Linnny

Hello, I would love to join in again this year

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Kim, I'm working on updating my wish list now.

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

I've added several new things also!!

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

sign me up. I love this swap.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to andrea m

Good morning!

My wish list was empty, so I started creating one last night. I'm like a kid in a candy store!!!! I'll fill out my survey once I get my wish list going. You should start receiving my reference letters.

(I've already started making my tags )

Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Linnny

Hello! Just checking in. Everyone have a great weekend!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to bonprof

Hey everyone! I finally updated the first page.. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend also.. Today I had off and monday too.. woot woot.. but unfortunately I have to work tomm.. boo.. So I am cherishing the days I do have off..

Hope all is well!

Welcome LInny to our swap! When you get a chance tell us a little bit about yourself!

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

My survey was sent, wish list updated and check in done!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to krispyb

Survey done, wishlist updated, ready to rock 'n roll!!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to bonprof

Sent my Survey, wow can't believe how quickly the year has passed. I look forward to this swap every year.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to Drayia

Me to this is one of my favorite swaps. I am glad i checked i though sign ups would be next month. I would have been so bummed to miss it.

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie
In response to andrea m

Jci!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

I've heard of this swap for years, but never participated before. So excited!!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to bonprof

Hello girlies!!!

My survey is sent and now the excitement builds!!!!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Linnny

Howdy fellow Christmas lovers - already thinking of the tags

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

This is my first time: should the tags be large? Medium? Thanks!!

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to bonprof

Donna i think everyone chooses something different. I have seen small to large some simple some elaborate it all depends on what you want to create and send.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to andrea m

Thanks Andrea!!

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day
In response to bonprof

Scary that all of us are this excited about Christmas and it's only September! I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Your tags can be any size you want.. you may want to make all kinds.. because if you get a small gift you want it to fit the item..

this is such a fun swap.. some people don't get scrappy items from their families and in this swap you do! and its fun when someone makes you a handmade item to use also!

msdixon
Tenant
msdixon

I would love to participate in this swap. I'm not sure if I've swapped on this site or not but I have participated in numerous swaps on www.splitcoaststampers.com. My screen name is msdixon. You can look at my swap album in the gallery to verify successful participation...I've never flaked on a swap.

We were recently broken into and of all things!! They took my CraftMates bag FULL of all of my embellishments....15 years worth of collecting. They thought it was a camera bag as they took my DSLR sitting next to it. I'd love to see their face when they opened it! Truth be told, collectively, it was almost worth as much as the camera.....this is a great to replenish my stash and wrap some pretty packages.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to msdixon

Tammi, I've actually managed to finish three sewing projects, 2 of them Christmas gifts, purchased my sisters and nieces gifts, got the kit to make my dad's kit. Have to else I can't afford my Christmas so I do a little each payday starting anytime of the year I see something.

Funny story: growing up my mom would do this and then come Christmas she would have forgotten where she hid them. My sister and I have each gotten presents later in the year (some even carried to the next year) because this was a habitual situation in our home

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day

I do the same thing. I have started now working on Christmas presents. And am buying something every paycheck.
I have made my niece a crayon melt art canvas and sewed 2 pillow cases for my nephew's room as part of their gifts. I am also making altered mason jar banks for them (as well as my daughter).
So I guess I have started.... it comes up fast!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

Oh boy does it ever! Sounds like you definitely have a start!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

I have a few gifts so far...everyone's birthday come before Christmas, so that is hard.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to bonprof

Hi Kim -

I don't hang out here much these days but came on specifically to see if you were opening the swap this year. Glad to see its a go.

I just got confirmation Tuesday that the small research company where I have worked for the past 19 yrs will be shutting down temporarily due to lack of work, effective Sept 21. We knew things were headed in that direction but coming back from Labor Day weekend to hear that news is a bit of cruel timing. Hopefully the owners will get some contracts and we will start back up again in January, if not I get to begin the new year searching for a job for the first time since finding this one right out of college.

Anyway, I decided I may need all the good cheer I can get come Christmas time and this swap has always been such fun so please put me down for a spot. My wish list is seriously out of date so it might take me until the end of the month to clean it up, add new things, and get my survey back to you.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to disneylisa

Lisa, I'll keep prayers that all goes well for you. That's hard news to take. This will be a great diversion.

Hugs, Bren

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Lisa, Im so sorry about this.. that is horrible! Im so glad to see you again!

Of course I will add you to our swap!

Welcome back!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to msdixon

• kdixon5720 Said:
I would love to participate in this swap. I'm not sure if I've swapped on this site or not but I have participated in numerous swaps on www.splitcoaststampers.com. My screen name is msdixon. You can look at my swap album in the gallery to verify successful participation...I've never flaked on a swap.

We were recently broken into and of all things!! They took my CraftMates bag FULL of all of my embellishments....15 years worth of collecting. They thought it was a camera bag as they took my DSLR sitting next to it. I'd love to see their face when they opened it! Truth be told, collectively, it was almost worth as much as the camera.....this is a great to replenish my stash and wrap some pretty packages.

Hi,

we usually don't allow New kids on the block to join until you have been swapping awhile.. do you know anyone here on sb.com to give you a referral? If not, I would have to ask you to check in twice a week if you don't and you would have to send to your pal earlier than the due date. If you don't have a problem with these rules and then its A-Ok.. And you have to tell us about yourself..

that stinks about your embellies!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Is there still time to join this swap. I seem to have a little extra money in my pocket and this sounds like a lot of fun.

msdixon
Tenant
msdixon

• ScrapAngel4 Said:
  • kdixon5720 Said:

Hi,

we usually don't allow New kids on the block to join until you have been swapping awhile.. do you know anyone here on sb.com to give you a referral? If not, I would have to ask you to check in twice a week if you don't and you would have to send to your pal earlier than the due date. If you don't have a problem with these rules and then its A-Ok.. And you have to tell us about yourself..

that stinks about your embellies!

That is no problem! Thanks so much. Will you confirm receipt of my survey? I'm not sure if I did it correctly. Have a great day!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to msdixon

Wahoo Debs in the house - time to party.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Debs not sure if she's in the house yet. Still waiting for the approval.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

Positive thinking is my motto.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Hey Deb, always happy to see you!!!

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie
In response to disneylisa

• disneylisa Said:
Hi Kim -

I don't hang out here much these days but came on specifically to see if you were opening the swap this year. Glad to see its a go.

I just got confirmation Tuesday that the small research company where I have worked for the past 19 yrs will be shutting down temporarily due to lack of work, effective Sept 21. We knew things were headed in that direction but coming back from Labor Day weekend to hear that news is a bit of cruel timing. Hopefully the owners will get some contracts and we will start back up again in January, if not I get to begin the new year searching for a job for the first time since finding this one right out of college.

Anyway, I decided I may need all the good cheer I can get come Christmas time and this swap has always been such fun so please put me down for a spot. My wish list is seriously out of date so it might take me until the end of the month to clean it up, add new things, and get my survey back to you.

I hope everything turns out great for you! Funny thing, I had checked swaps,starting in August to find your Stocking Swap. I mainly hang out in the Challenges forum but had such a good time last year doing the Christmas Swaps. Take care and best wishes!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
Is there still time to join this swap. I seem to have a little extra money in my pocket and this sounds like a lot of fun.

of course! welcome

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Woo Hoo, Thanks. I'll send my survey right over to you.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

The party's getting going now. Bring on the Christmas spirit.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Wow. We have a lot of people. Going to a 3 day retreat in October. Will get my tags done there.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to bonprof

Wow I'm going to a three day retreat in October as well. Except on the East Coast.

Love seeing everyone join - makes my heart soar.

Deb, Linny, Lorna, FINALLY I get to be the enabler. LOL

ppilgrim
Idol
ppilgrim

I've only been participating in one swap on this site (Marci's ATCs) so I assume that means that I'm ineligible to participate until I've done some other swaps and got a couple more references (?)

Maybe, if I get my ducks in a row, I can participate next year. It looks like a fun swap, even if there are lots of rules and the tone of the invitation is -- well -- a bit "bossy," shall we say.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
I've heard of this swap for years, but never participated before. So excited!!

Donna - you'll love this swap! Donna and I know each other from the Secret Sister swap!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
I have a few gifts so far...everyone's birthday come before Christmas, so that is hard.

I always get a book for everyone's stocking, but this year I am supporting the bookshop run by the hospice where i work - and buying second hand books. The books are in excellent condition, and it supports a good cause too - and all my family will be cool with the idea too!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I don't mind a few rules about the swap - it does save people from being flaked on, which is not nice when you're on the receiving end. So I'll take a bit of bossing about!

As I am coming over to the US at the end of September for a couple of weeks, I have ordered lots of stuff from my wish list and will pick it up when I get over there, so I need to get my wish list up to date with some new goodies - not too much of a hardship!!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to RachelUK

Rachel, I am so excited!! So happy you are here!

ppilgrim
Idol
ppilgrim
In response to bonprof

My apologies to ScrapAngel4 for my earlier comment about the swap rules and the tone in which they are expressed. Having just read the post about why folks aren't swapping like they used to around here, I understand the need for the rules, and for laying down the law in no uncertain terms.

It's not your fault that some people have abused the trust and good-will of their fellow swappers in years past and made running the swap frustrating and annoying for you. It must be challenging enough organizing something this complex in the run-up to Christmas, without flakes and cheapskates spoiling it for everyone.

Anyway, I'll find myself a couple more swaps to participate in, throughout 2016, so that I'll be able to present my bona fides to you next September. In the meantime, I'll follow this swap with interest this year, to get a proper understanding of how it works.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to ppilgrim

I have a question since I'm new to this swap. After we've made our tags, cards and homemade items, are we allowed to go ahead and post them in our gallery but just not say what they're for. I'll be posting other tags and cards anyway so I was just wondering.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to DKravec

I have been getting ideas together for my tags this year. This is the only time i make tags so i like to go all out.

msdixon
Tenant
msdixon
In response to DKravec

I'm so excited. I don't want to wait two weeks to get started shopping and crafting!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
I have a question since I'm new to this swap. After we've made our tags, cards and homemade items, are we allowed to go ahead and post them in our gallery but just not say what they're for. I'll be posting other tags and cards anyway so I was just wondering.

yes by all means go ahead..

im getting excited too about this swap.. If there is someone in particular that you want to HAVE as your pal, you are more than welcome to pm privately and ask..

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Thanks scrapangel for getting back with me. I believe I'll get started on those tags soon. I'm really looking forward to this. I already have a few handmade ideas in my head to make. By the way, what is your name. I hate to keep calling you scrapangel.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to DKravec

Msdixon please tell us about yourself..!

msdixon
Tenant
msdixon

Hello all! Ive been on this site "lurking" for years. I've been scrapping for 20+ years but when I look back at my high school memory book, it's full of stickers and doodling...so forever...been crafting since I was a child. Between my hubby and me, we have four children and four grandchildren. Three years ago, I uprooted from my home/job/life as I knew it in a small college town in Texas where I rode my bike to work, and moved to San Antonio to be with my husband. I now commute up to an hour one way...quite a drastic change. We live in a rural neighborhood out in the country so we have the best of both worlds. The best part about my house is who I share it with...second best is that I have my own craft room. I'm so excited about this swap because I love doing pretty wrapped packages and tags to match and no one ever notices!! I'm looking forward to all the pictures of goodies and packages.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to msdixon

Good morning girlies!

MsDixon, nice to meet you! Love your comment about what you love most about your new home! That is so sweet!

I just took a peek at the first page...wowzer.....think we will hit 25 participants by the 30th??

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Welcome MsDixon. Looking forward to getting to know you better. That's the great things about these swaps is we all become friends. Do you have a first name or a nic name you prefer to be called by?

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie
In response to DKravec

Welcome MsDixon!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Good morning, all! Kim, I am still working on my wish list so I will be finishing it up and getting my survey to you soon. Happy Friday Eve, ladies! Enjoy it!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Welcome Ms. Dixon!!

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm pretty much clearing my swap calendar to do this one!

scalvert2542
Guru
scalvert2542
In response to bonprof

Jci

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Hello dearies!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Rachel, I am so excited!! So happy you are here!

I so enjoyed it last year, Donna, that I couldnt resist. Its like having your own perfect Advent Calendar, isnt it?!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Just sent my survey in to Kim, so I'm all set now!

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Welcome Ms. Dixon!!

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm pretty much clearing my swap calendar to do this one!

I'm doing the same thing!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to bonprof

i am in

msdixon
Tenant
msdixon
In response to DKravec

good morning everyone. My first name is Keri. Have a great day and wonderful weekend!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to msdixon

Well good evening from the UK to Keri! Nice to meet you!

The Rugby World Cup is just starting over here, and most of the country has gone completely rugby mad. Dh has donned his rugby shirt and is ready and waiting for the first game to start. Its rugby hysteria here!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to RachelUK

Good Afternoon everyone. And hello Ken. Thanks for passing on your name. I look forward to seeing some of your wonderful creations in your gallery. I did a little shopping yesterday and have picked up a couple things to make some handmade stuff with. Looking forward to it.

Page 1 of 14 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics