Page 602 of 602 
Username Post: Rockin Scrappin Grans - Part 3        (Topic#1652827)
scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Cheryl- That's a relief!

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

talk to you later.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 03-18-19 02:25 PM
In response to memex9

Betsey, Lisa told me today she is at Crescent Terrace...
Tennyson

https://www.tennysoncv.com/?fbclid=IwAR00Nwd3sZ4 FIt94Cg...

I think she said it was $1586.00 a month for the two of them. From the pictures she sent of the inside, it is nice. Doesn't look low income. So if they split the rent, it makes it doable for her. She will have to buy a bed and I am not sure what else. Of course it does have the stove, fridge and dishwasher.

It is fun to see where she will be staying.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 03-18-19 02:35 PM
In response to Tishd

Cheryl, glad all was well with you at the doctors.

Diana, what a nice idea to scrap for our challenge. I need to get into the gallery and read it close up! Like that blue background.

What a terrible situation in the state of Nebraska. My heart aches for them. Watching CBS evening news and seeing supplies flow in via small planes to people that can't get out of their flooded areas. I feel terrible about the livestock.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to Tishd

Hey!
Tish, I too have a heavy heart for Nebraska... Feel so helpless... want to help. I have clothes I could send. Need to look into any organizations collecting things. I'd sure love to send stuff.

Cathe, love the family pictures, glad you had them taken. Will you scrap yourself a birthday album?

Donna, good to see you pop in. Hope you are feeling better.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Tishd

Tish; how'd Allan do at doc. ?

Nebraska is in dire shape.. so tragic.

It was so wonderful to be outside today.. 70 deg., gentle breeze. I got one small bed weeded and fall leaves out of it.

I watch Daelen 1/2 day tomorrow. Dorina has her first orthodontist hardware put in.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to Sunnydi

I'm trying to come up with an idea for the challenge.

I'm having trouble, only because everything I think of would consist of many photos... Guess I'd have to pick a couple. Like beginning and end... showing the transformation.

I have a couple ideas... Now which to go with...

Page 602 of 602 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics