Page 614 of 614 
Username Post: Rockin Scrappin Grans - Part 3        (Topic#1652827)
cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to bonprof

Donna - It is a rare Sunday that I stayed home because I was waiting to here about my grandfather. I also do not have to babysit tonight at the other grandmother wanted them for an Easter get together this evening. So I have been able to scrap most of the afternoon. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself!!!

Tish - The photo of Lauren with the separate children. Those are her children which are Maddie and Brayden my two oldest. The photo with all of them include Ryan and William which are her step children and my two "middle" grandchildren.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Lil’ Darlings By Cdjohnson

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Hello, Happy Easter!
First chance I’ve had to check in. I’m on the ipad.

The day was perfect. I couldn’t have ordered mor perfect weather!

Cheryl - hope your Grandfather will be ok.

Jojo sounds like you enjoyed having everyone together. Hope everyone g95 home safely and didn’t have to detour.

Nev’s on the road as I speak.

Char I think it’s. Hard for the grown up kids to give up their childhood traditions, but to me it doesn’t seem like your family knows how sick you are. I don’t see how you did everuwith your headaches

Tish I didn’t think you were snippy. What birth order is Jack?

Edited by scrappin 2 on 04-21-19 04:51 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to scrappin 2

On the iPad excusthe typos.
We are watching the tribute to Motown, Lovw that music. Of course that was our era, Rum and my song is “My Girl”
Do any of you have or had songs with your honey’s?

Edited by scrappin 2 on 04-21-19 04:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to scrappin 2

JCI.
I had quite the busy day.
I am seriously just now sitting down since my coffee/Rosita time this morning.
Lots of yard stuff and other misc things done.
I feel accomplished- lol!
I have had a good day and now I’m in bed and hurting- lol!

Cathe, I love Motown music and “My Girl” was the song played at my DSs wedding.
Not the song walking down the aisle but the song played as they finished their nuptials and walked back- what is that called - the recessional?

Yes, DH and I have a song but doubt many would even know it!

I am watching a 2 hr docu on Jim Jones.
I pretty much know all there is about it - or at least what has been published- but I still watch any show on it because I like to see some of the few that escaped.
There were not many.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to ChansGram

Kids got home ok. River is almost at the point of flooding the street, another 15 yards and it will!

Mom and Dad will be here till Tuesday. Wish the kids could stay longer. But I'm tired. A lot of running back and forth from cabin to cabin... And cooking!

Hannah got all my live and devotion for Easter. Other than a scrumptious meal yesterday and a large breakfast this morning. No chocolate, no jelly beans... She's not a kid anymore!

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to Jojo Noons

Ready to head to bed, it was a good day with beautiful weather and great food. Kevin and Carmel went home about 4 pm which gave me plenty of time to sit and relax with movies.
Hubby is all set for the night and I need to get to sleep as it will be time to get up with him before I know it!

One of these day I really need to get back at scrapping or maybe I will just clean my scrap room, that always seems to bring on the creative juices!!!

Tish, they are ready to lay the blocks on the footings for the foundation to be poured. Hope we have some good weather the rest of this spring!

Sounds like everyone had a good day.
Nite all.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Sewflake

Good morning!! I am going in early today since I have to leave early for tests. Have a good day!!

Page 614 of 614 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics