Welcome to the Secret Sisters Swap!
RULES/GUIDELINES: **** send all information in a private message to this profile****
1. If you sign up for this swap you will receive one secret sister (swap partner). On April 5th you will receive your new sister.
2. You will send her a small package (examples would be some scrap supplies, a key chain, candy, hand made card, etc.).
You also have the option to order directly from someone's wish list and let scrapbook.com do all the hard work.
3. You would not put your name on the package/envie so you will remain a secret. It's a good idea to use a family members name as the return address, a trusted neighbor, or you can put your hubby to good use and use his name! If you place the order with scrapbook.com be sure to indicate in the comment section that it is for a secret sister swap and to hide your details. They are great about leaving the details off.
4. You will also need to leave your little sister (the one you are sending to) messages on the board at least once a week. SecretSisters2015 I.D. was created for everyone who wants to use it instead of making individual secret I.d.s The password is 12345
5. If you do not want to mail internationally, let me know before sign ups close so that I can accommodate your wishes.
6. You must check into this thread at least once a week. Communication is vital in this swap!
7. Secret sisters will end on June 15th and then the big reveal!
8. Please complete the questionnaire below and send it to me before the swap begins by April 1st. This will give your SS an idea of what to give you.
9. There is a maximum price limit of $20 per month. No more than that!!! There is also a minimum price limit of $10 per month not including shipping on your little sister.
10. Never hesitate to pm me if you have any questions, or need to know something specific from your SS. I am here to help you!
11. Please mail your RAKS/gifts/cards out no later than the 10th of each month. That should give the package time to arrive before the 15th.
12. Have fun!
Have fun, chat, share lo's, anything goes in this thread. But remember, keep those lips zipped after you know your SS!
Secret Sister Ideas:
1) Send a card.
2) Type a letter. Be sneaky and devious.
3) We did this at my church: You write a message to your secret sister, then break up the pieces and wrap them up. Your secret sister has to put it together.
4) Remember, it doesn't have to be scrap stuff. You will be able to fit a TON of different things into a regular card envelope (to save on postage), such as key chains, postcards, etc.
Here is the list of suggestions. You DON'T have to do this...just some ideas!
Homemade pie, cake, or cookies
Small votive candle wrapped in pretty fabric
A card in the snail mail - Everyone feels good about getting mail that isn’t a bill
Fresh cut flowers
Box of specialty tea or coffee
Gift certificates: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, ice cream stores, …
Basket of relaxing bath things
Nice cookie cutter with recipe and ingredients
Set of placemats
New journal with nice pen
Old Navy has good gifts for under $10.00
*****Also, I must reiterate. Do not sign up for this swap unless you are prepared to make a commitment to it. People have had their feelings hurt, and I do not want to see that happen again. *****
Your information must be received by January 1st, or I will not give you to someone else. And I do not want to have to ask for it, so please take a few minutes to send me the basic information when you sign up, you can always change your mind or add to it before the 1st.
Your favorite scrap supplies:
Are you willing to send to an international sis this round???
Edited by sstracker on 01-05-16 03:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.