Username Post: Snail Mail Challenge        (Topic#1661691)
AZAmy
AZAmy 
Expert
AZAmy
  • AZAmy on 03-30-16 09:35 AM

Celebrate Spring by creating AND sending a card to brighten someone's day. To join the Snail Mail Challenge create a new, never-before-published card that is a celebration of spring. Are you having visions of brightly colored flowers and lush green grass, even if you still have snow on the ground? Let's bring the colors of spring to mailboxes everywhere. We will select 6 winners who we feel best incorporates the colors of spring while also meeting the challenge requirements.

Upload and link your entries to the gallery between March 30, 2016 and April 21, 2016 by midnight PST to qualify to win. Be sure to link your entry to the Snail Mail Challenge. Winners will be chosen no later than April 27, 2016. Note: You do not have to post your entry in the forum, the winners will be chosen from the gallery link for this challenge.

View Challenge Here: Snail Mail Challenge

Edited by AZAmy on 10-17-16 07:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

boysmom
Idol
boysmom
In response to AZAmy

Our Spring holiday is Passover and it occurs in late April this year. I have this idea that I am going to make some Passover cards and send them to a few relatives. Would Passover cards count for this challenge?

lilymommy
Diva
lilymommy
In response to boysmom

i'm in for sure. hubby is working out of town so I would love to brighten his day!

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie
In response to lilymommy

I'd love to brighten some friends days who are going through some difficult things! I'm in!!

DemaliHandcrafts
New Kid On the Block
DemaliHandcrafts
In response to AZAmy

Hello, I am wondering what does never been published count as..." never ever on the web such as your social media or never on Scrapbook.com? Thanks so much!

kathy101
Idol
kathy101
In response to DemaliHandcrafts

• DemaliHandcrafts Said:
Hello, I am wondering what does never been published count as..." never ever on the web such as your social media or never on Scrapbook.com? Thanks so much!

It means it has to be made after March 30 to count as a entry for this challenge and you can not use any old cards that had been uploaded already into sb.com gallery already that where made last month.

ppilgrim
Guru
ppilgrim
In response to kathy101

Ah, Amy, you read my mind ;-)

I was walking past my ridiculous washi tape stash this morning, when a particularly pretty floral-patterned one caught my eye. Immediately, I thought of my dear friend in Olympia: she's a world-class gardener to whom I send a "good luck in the garden" card every spring. It's time to make something special for someone special :-)

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to ppilgrim

Hoping to start my card today!

firemanswife7
Expert
firemanswife7
In response to AZAmy

Here is my card. Hope you like. BECAUSE YOUR SO NICE By Firemanswife7
I used leftover packaging acetate and stamped greeting on front. and layered over washi

Edited by firemanswife7 on 04-20-16 06:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LauralsAttic
Mayor
LauralsAttic
In response to firemanswife7

Snail mail cards delivered for and they loved them! TY for giving me a kick in the butt to get some mailed out!!

Edited by LauralsAttic on 04-28-16 05:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kaye222
Governor
kaye222
In response to LauralsAttic

Any winners yet?

nanalovesyou
Mayor
nanalovesyou
In response to kaye222

I was wondering the same thing. Who is the winner/winners???

trek 
Idol
  • trek on 05-03-16 11:17 AM
In response to nanalovesyou

happy go lucky
Angel
happy go lucky
In response to trek

Were the winners chosen yet? Just curious.

AZAmy
AZAmy 
Expert
AZAmy
  • AZAmy on 05-06-16 01:35 PM
In response to happy go lucky

OH MY GOSH!!! I am so sorry! I have been consumed in NSD craziness that I totally forgot to post the winners. Winners coming soon.

AZAmy
AZAmy 
Expert
AZAmy
  • AZAmy on 05-06-16 01:52 PM
In response to AZAmy

I totally apologize that I didn't post these sooner. I got a little consumed in National Scrapbook Day coordination and it just slipped my mind. Thank you to everyone who participated in the challenge and shared your beautiful cards.

Congratulations to the following winners!!

Meggies Nana
Kaye222
Marie Nicole
Beatrice7 Happy cards and more
rolbricht
kristina craftypaws

There is a private message waiting for you with further instructions. If you do not get your private message please email me at...
[email protected]

Happy National Scrapbook Day weekend and Happy Mother's Day.

Amy

sit&sip
Pro
sit&sip
In response to AZAmy

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you Amy and scrapbook.com

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics