Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: AUGUST Angel Swap (Special Edition!)        (Topic#1663047)
Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

This month will be slightly different.

Instead of PMing me the address of someone else, ALL angels will PM me THEIR OWN address and we will all send out angel hugs to each other. I took the time to go through EVERY single angel swap that has been hosted and I copied and pasted the reaction of the recipients below. We have truly been a blessing to people, (and some reaction we don't even know about,) the few responses that we have gotten has been truly a hug in return.

I did get a call from my cousin who received a beautiful butterfly "angel" card....she said it was beautiful and really made her day!!!!

My son received an amazing card that he just got out of his mail box. He called me and told me to make sure that I expressed his appreciation for it. He was very excited.

I wanted to share with you that when I visited my sister this weekend, I noticed that she has the Angel card that she received last month displayed on her mantel. It is very lovely.

My friend was so happy with the beautiful card you sent her. It gave her a much needed lift and it was just perfect for her.

My sincerest thank you for such a beautiful card to my nephew. He called me crying with such heartfelt love it made me cry. The card and what you wrote on the inside meant the world to him. I am so happy that this swap has the ability to do that for others. Its the small things in life that mean the most!

My angel sent my sister a card that she so needed! Whoever sent her a card thank you so much! It truly made her day( and made her happy cry)

My friend said that she received a wonderful surprise in her mail box from an angel. She was elated. Thank you to the August Angel that brought this joy to my dear friend's life. She has went thru so much with the Graves Disease.

Not sure who had my niece last month but just got a message from her saying that it could not have come at a better time. (Got another message from my niece asking why the card was mailed from NY. I told her because an angel sent it. She said that she never heard of that before and now she loves it even more.)

Angels, whoever had my sister's name, last month, thank you! She said the card was great. Just what she needed! Bless you all!

thank you for my beautiful card! It came at the perfect time and put a smile on my face. I was feeling down and when I got the card it gave me a pick-me-up to know that somebody was thinking of me. Thank you!

I received a beautiful card in my mailbox today that had the sweetest message in it. Truly made my day. I have no idea who it's from as it's only signed from an angel. Who ever you are, thank you so much and you definitely are an angel to be so sweet. I don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing card.

I received a very nice card from an angel along with a gift. Thank you! You brought tears to my eyes.

My son received his and was touched that angels have to use the post office to deliver messages.

My friend received her card from the April swap. She was blessed by it.

I received a card today in the mail from a sender I did not know. Inside was a beautiful purple & blue handmade card with two uplifting words of encouragement on two tags. I cried. I don't know who this person is but they thought of me when they made this and even though times are rough and I wonder how I've made it this far over the last 6 months....just restores my faith and belief in the Lord. He knows I have questioned it a lot lately. I know I'm not alone even though I feel like it. Thank you for this card I needed it on the one month anniversary of my aunts passing.

And then here is a quote from one of the angels that truly warmed my heart:

Random acts of Kindness done anonymously such as angel cards. Of course I do not do it for my blessing but to bless others. I think that is why we all do this swap.

Card mailed =
Participants:
1. Kaylann (Received from Laura!!)
2. vawm (Received from Donna!!)
3. bonprof
4. Joanie R (Received from Katherine!!)
5. Lorna Lee (Received from Victoria!!)
6. YourScrapAttack (Received from Lorna!!)
7. rolbricht (Received from Kathy!!)
8. LauralsAttic
9. Scrap-Time (Received from Ro!!)
10. katwhitt09

Edited by Kaylann on 08-31-16 03:15 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 07-25-16 06:53 PM
In response to Kaylann

I'm in!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to vawm

I'm in!

Kayla, thank you for putting so much love and attention into your swap.

Joanie R
Guru
Joanie R
In response to bonprof

Thank you for sharing that, Kayla. A very humbling reminder of why we do what we do. I'm, of course, in again! Blessings to you all!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Joanie R

I am here.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Lorna Lee

Awesome! Love to see you all back again!

Donna - The continued support of the participants has given me the will to do the best that I can!

Thank you everyone for your continued participation!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Kaylann

My daughter Ellen, got her card and she just adores it!
Thank you, thank you!!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to bonprof

id like in again please.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to YourScrapAttack

Donna - Thanks for letting us know!

Your in Rhonda!

Veteran
In response to Kaylann

I would like to do this again.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to SHARON ELISE

Stopping by to say hello.
Hope everyone is doing well.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to bonprof

JCI ...

Tomorrow is the first day of August. Can't believe how fast time is flying!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Kaylann

Good morning.

I wanted to come by and let you know that I just received a call from my friend that received the Angel Card from the July swap. She said that the card reached her when she needed it the most. She had been really down and receiving that card lifted her spirits and gave her the feeling that God was sending her a message of encouragement. She said to say Thank You so much for the lovely card. I do believe that Joanie had my friend Lori. Joanie, I want to say thank you for being an angel and bringing this rey of sunshine and encouragement to my dear friend.
This my dear angels is what makes this swap so very special. To know that those who need a lift in this world can receive one. To hear my friend's heart felt gratitude was such a blessing to me as well. Not sure how she knew that I had something to do with it but she figured it out.

Have a blessed day Angels. May God bless you that bless others with your talents, time and love.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Lorna Lee

Good Morning.

Thank you Lorna for sharing that. It made my day.

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to Kaylann

Hi all! Happy August! Can I play with you?

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic
In response to rolbricht

Hello Angels! I would Love to be counted in again!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to LauralsAttic

Yay!!! We have lots of angels back.

I hope that you are all well.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Lorna Lee

Good to see you back Ro and Laural!

We had an extremely long day of canning yesterday! We canned string beans, string bean soup and vegetable soup. I had a little slip with a knife when cutting string beans...

Scrap-Time
Angel
Scrap-Time
In response to Kaylann

Are you still accepting newbies? I happened on your thread last month and "stalked it" trying to figure it out and see if it was something I wanted to do. Still not a 100% how this works but would like to give it a try. I know this month is different with swapping each others names but I feel a calling to try this. If I need to wait till next month I understand.

Kathy D.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Scrap-Time

Welcome Kathy!! Still accepting newbies! It's a perfect month to get to know us all and ask question to how the actual swap works.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

JCI before heading to bed. Good Night.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

We need one more and than we'll have ten!! Let's go HUNTING!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

Good Morning.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Kaylann

Hello Angels. I have a super busy work day today.

May you each have a blessed day.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 08-03-16 10:56 AM
In response to Lorna Lee

Kayla, is your cut okay? I just saw that! Yikes. I once cut myself on a apple corer/slicer when I was canning. It hurt like thunder....

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to vawm

Oh Kayla. What did ya do?

I hope you have a good smooth day

Edited by rolbricht on 08-03-16 08:48 PM. Reason for edit: oops, I had the wrong name...sorry Kayla

Scrap-Time
Angel
Scrap-Time
In response to rolbricht

I have a question...since I'm new here and don't know you all as well will there be some type of questionnaire we will fill out so get to know each other...at least given to our angel we swap with? I didn't know how we find out about the person we are making a card for. Sorry I'm a "doer" person so I have to see it or do it to understand it.

Also sorry if this doesn't make sense...I'm not feeling the greatest....came down with a 24 hour bug...well let's hope it only last 24 hours.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Victoria - I honestly didn't take a good look at it until 2 days later because I was afraid! It was bleeding like [email protected] and I knew it was deep. But when I was finally brave enough to look at it, it wasn't really all that bad. Sure it was deep but it seems to be getting along quite nicely.

LOL and to think I once wanted to be a paramedic!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

Kathy - We haven't filled out any questionnaire yet but as I think about it, it does seem like a good idea. If everyone agrees, we could each write a little about ourselves and I'd forward it to the angel who will send you a angel hug.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Kaylann

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning Angels! Glad cut is healing and love the switch up! DGS goes back to school in 2 weeks and it should free up some time to get on more! I remember those canning days! Brings back found memories of a wonderful summer I spent with my grandparents! So you have my addy but if you need it again let me know! Don't forget to Spread your wings today Angels!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Good Morning!

Canning has always been and always will be a part of my summer! I wouldn't want it any other way. I do believe I've still got your addy Laural!

katwhitt09
Veteran
katwhitt09
In response to Kaylann

Hi Everyone!

We are all moved and I'm still trying to get settled but the scrapbook stuff is unpacked! 😉
Is it too late to sign up for August.

Hope Everyone is well.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to katwhitt09

Yay!!! Our Angels are all finding thier way back. So exciting! Plus new Angels to join us tooo!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Lorna Lee

Katherine no its' not to late! So glad to see you back!

I wonder what happened to Michelle? Does anyone see her around the site. (aka RNmom)

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to Kaylann

Hi Angels! Weve got a big group. How exciting!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

JCI...too quiet in here for 10 angels!

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to Kaylann

Quiet? I'll start a subject...
Do any of you like to enter competitions? Our state fair is coming up. Entries have to be entered the 13th-14th. Ive entered lots of my photographs for many yrs but last yr and now this yr Im also entering cards. Ive been trying to get cards done and figure out just what groupings of 3 I want to enter. The classes are: stamped cards, embossed cards, die cut cards, seasonal/holiday cards, and mixed cards. Most of my cards are pretty simple compared to many others but who knows just what the judge/s will like. Theres also scrapbook pages, a group of 3. I dont do scrapbooks at all.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to rolbricht

Good Morning!

I have never entered any of my work in any competitions. I think it would be pretty interesting. But like yours, my cards are a lot more simple than most peoples!

katwhitt09
Veteran
katwhitt09
In response to Kaylann

I have entered competitions before on several different levels. It's good for the soul! Good luck Ro! We want to see what you enter!!!!!

Have a great weekend!

Edited by katwhitt09 on 08-06-16 07:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Ro, your cards are always so nice! Good luck in the competition. Yay. See my pom poms!!?!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to bonprof

Ro, good luck. I love your cards.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to Kaylann

i just wanted to say i received july today.

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to YourScrapAttack

Hiya girls. Thanks for the compliments on my cards. But dont any of you like to join in on competitions with some of your creations? Do any of you ever go look at the many creations in the fairs? We dont do much else at the fairs but we spend lots of time looking at the entries. Weve entered lots of photography over the yrs so we usually check that area before anything else. Ohh my, the quilts! Have you ever looked at the quilts at the fairs? I dont sew but the quilts make me wish I did! A couple yrs Doug entered some thimbles he had made. He earned a couple ribbons for them! Only last yr and now this yr I entered some cards. I didnt win anything last yr but I have a little hope for winning something this yr. Ribbon or not, its all fun. I wish you would all think about participating in the fairs.

I hope youre all having a good day!

katwhitt09
Veteran
katwhitt09
In response to rolbricht

We encouraged my son to enter his version of a Georgia O'Keffe flower that he painted this year in first grade and he won! The joy in his eyes melted my heart. I will put it in my gallery for you to see.

As a young girl myself in high school I enter a teddy bear and several photographs. Even though I didn't always win it made me want it more the next year!

I wish you all the luck. And still want to see what you enter!!!!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Rhonda - glad you received it. Again...so sorry it was late! I'm happy that your back for this month.

Ro - I sew and I've made a couple blue jean quilts but I don't enter any of my sewing in competitions.

Katherine - Congratulations to your son for winning! It must have made his day!

JCI before I head out. I am going to an engagement party for two of my friends. They're having a double engagement party. It should be fun! Our choir has had very few practice lately but I think we should be able to ace it!

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht

Hi Katherine. ohh...thats wonderful your son got a ribbon! I hope he continues to enter the fairs...you also should enter some of your creations. Wouldnt that be even more fun for both of you?

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to Kaylann

Hi Kayla. With all the growing, baking and sewing you do, you would have fun with fair competitions...unless maybe your fairs are too far from you. But there are many things that would be easy enough to send in...like...paper crafts

Joanie R
Guru
Joanie R
In response to rolbricht

Hello Angels, new and old! LOL! Sorry I was MIA last week. Don't know what happened, just was crazy busy week at work.

Lorna, so glad your friend loved her angel greeting. It warms my heart to know that her spirit was lifted.

Just caught up on all the reading. How did I get two pages behind? I hope the cut is healing, Kayla. I have never entered a competition. There really isn't anything like that here and was never really on my radar to find one. I just love to create cards and send to friends and family.

Have a wonderful day, Angels!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Joanie R

Ro - I think I am too much of a procrastinator to think ahead and make project for a fair! I am terrible!

The cut is healing quickly!

Hopefully later today I'll get around to assigning each of you to one another and to let you know whose addresses I still need! In the meantime I'm off to make some doughnuts...

Enjoy your day and God bless you!

Scrap-Time
Angel
Scrap-Time
In response to Kaylann

Had a scare with the computer yesterday... I was looking for a digital garden image and clicked on a site that sent a phishing message to my computer telling me it was going to erase my hard drive in 5 min. I was afraid I got the virus but scan says no that they were trying to get my credit card number by calling the number!!

So...I got behind a didn't get my info to you but I will try to do that now before work! When do cards need to be sent out?

Have a blessed day!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Kayla, Since this month is different, are we mailing to each other?

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Lorna Lee

Yes we are Lorna. I will assign us to each other and we'll all send each other angel hugs! I do believe I have your address already.

Could each of you angels PM a little about yourself that you think your angel would like to know and I'll forward it with the address. Thanks!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

Kathy - Glad everything is okay! I would seriously have panicked myself!

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic
In response to Kaylann

Hello all JCI and reading what yall have been up to. About competitions, well I only enter a few things here on scrapbook.com but I am so rural that I do not even know anyone who scraps. I just like trying new things. hoping to get back to LO's next month. I think you should go for it RO!

katwhitt09
Veteran
katwhitt09

JCI. Thank you for all the sweet comments about my William. He is one proud boy!

I'm looking forward to sending out my card to my angel! Trying to get back into the groove of things! Have a great night!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

I'll be getting your addresses to you shortly!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

Addresses have all gone out! Except for one..

Donna I need your addy.

I will not be revealing who each of you are sending a card to! It's going to be a surprise!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

Good Morning!

Scrap-Time
Angel
Scrap-Time
In response to Kaylann

When do the cards go out?

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

They need to be mailed by the last of the month.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

It's been raining just beautifully off and on all day. I'm loving it!

I'm having subways for dinner tonight. I baked the buns from scratch this morning. Now I'm off to bake carrot cookies...

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

Good Night.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

Good Morning Angels.

I ran across something that I want to share with you. It might be something that you'd be interested in or it might not!

http://ietv.co/293IGYs

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Kaylann

Just a quick hello. Work is very busy right now.

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to Lorna Lee

Hey,hey,hey its a beautiful day!

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to rolbricht

This is the card Im sending out to my little Angel. Its going out today.

GREETING CARD By Rolbricht

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to rolbricht

Good Afternoon Ro! We've got a beautiful day here too! Sun is shining after all that rain yesterday. Though some of our crop won't feel like smiling that much as it got 5 1/2 to 6 inches of rain in some places!

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to Kaylann

oops...too much! We had a nice rain here today. No need to water...thats always good.

Scrap-Time
Angel
Scrap-Time
In response to rolbricht

I know I'm the new girl here but I have a favor to ask the card angels!! And I know we are exchanging with each other but my friend's daughter really needs encouragement so I'm asking for some angel help. (I also posted this on the card challenge I'm hosting this month in hopes of filling her mailbox with encouragement!)

This is the deal....a sweet Christian girl is mentally broke down after fighting for her life since May. She flew into Tulsa from a Missions Trip and was driving back home to Missouri when her SUV and a Semi truck collided. This is my co-workers 20 year old daughter, Shae, and we are a close knit family so their journey has touched us all. She is a walking and talking miracle. They did not think she would make it and to be out of the hospital and out of the rehab hospital in only 2 1/2 months in nothing short of God's handiwork. She came home from rehab hospital July 7th. On July 20th one of the skull fractures allowed cerebral fluid to leak so she had to go in for major brain surgery. She came out of that doing well. She went home July 27th to only return on Aug 2nd because she was leaking cerebral fluid again. Aug 4 They did a lumbar drain and surgery through her sinuses to fix the leaking cerebral fluid. Aug 8th she got to go home but only to be in severe pain and have to return to the hospital Aug 9th...leaking cerebral fluid again. She posted this on the 9th and this is why I would love for her to get encouragement through the mail from the card community I'm a part of.

"so I'm going to be extremely vulnerable with y'all.

I am having another CSF leak. I go to the doctor tomorrow to confirm that that's what it is and start to do what needs to be done to fix it.

I'm exhausted. I'm tired. I'm sick of always being in pain. I've been proud of myself for keeping my head up through this whole process... but it's getting hard. every morning when I wake up I make a choice.. a choice to stay strong, to believe this isn't over yet. a choice to do what I can do with what I've got. left foot right foot. this is my life for a little bit. but, it's getting hard. I want a break. I need a break. so now, instead of asking for prayers for my medical results, which are definitely still needed and appreciated, I need prayers for my emotional well being. please pray for the condition of my heart and for perseverance. it is so needed. thank you all. I couldn't have gotten here without you."

Shae is an amazing inspiration and has touched the lives of so many in 2 1/2 months. Her faith in God has been amazing to watch and be a part of. But if you have ever gone through big trials you know it can be a drain on you mentally and that is where she is at....and that is where we come in!! Let's encourage her and let her know that God is still holding her in his palm through each phase of her recovery.

If you have time to make a card that would be awesome....it doesn't even have to be this month....It can be any month you feel led to send a card...she still has months of recovery I'm sure. Just PM me and I'll send her address to you. And if you can't send a card they could always use prayer if you have room on your prayer list.

Thank you for letting me ask and share her story.

Edited by Scrap-Time on 08-12-16 05:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic

• Scrap-Time Said:
I know I'm the new girl here but I have a favor to ask the card angels!! And I know we are exchanging with each other but my friend's daughter really needs encouragement so I'm asking for some angel help. (I also posted this on the card challenge I'm hosting this month in hopes of filling her mailbox with encouragement!)

This is the deal....a sweet Christian girl is mentally broke down after fighting for her life since May. She flew into Tulsa from a Missions Trip and was driving back home to Missouri when her SUV and a Semi truck collided. This is my co-workers 20 year old daughter, Shae, and we are a close knit family so their journey has touched us all. She is a walking and talking miracle. They did not think she would make it and to be out of the hospital and out of the rehab hospital in only 2 1/2 months in nothing short of God's handiwork. She came home from rehab hospital July 7th. On July 20th one of the skull fractures allowed cerebral fluid to leak so she had to go in for major brain surgery. She came out of that doing well. She went home July 27th to only return on Aug 2nd because she was leaking cerebral fluid again. Aug 4 They did a lumbar drain and surgery through her sinuses to fix the leaking cerebral fluid. Aug 8th she got to go home but only to be in severe pain and have to return to the hospital Aug 9th...leaking cerebral fluid again. She posted this on the 9th and this is why I would love for her to get encouragement through the mail from the card community I'm a part of.

"so I'm going to be extremely vulnerable with y'all.

I am having another CSF leak. I go to the doctor tomorrow to confirm that that's what it is and start to do what needs to be done to fix it.

I'm exhausted. I'm tired. I'm sick of always being in pain. I've been proud of myself for keeping my head up through this whole process... but it's getting hard. every morning when I wake up I make a choice.. a choice to stay strong, to believe this isn't over yet. a choice to do what I can do with what I've got. left foot right foot. this is my life for a little bit. but, it's getting hard. I want a break. I need a break. so now, instead of asking for prayers for my medical results, which are definitely still needed and appreciated, I need prayers for my emotional well being. please pray for the condition of my heart and for perseverance. it is so needed. thank you all. I couldn't have gotten here without you."

Shae is an amazing inspiration and has touched the lives of so many in 2 1/2 months. Her faith in God has been amazing to watch and be a part of. But if you have ever gone through big trials you know it can be a drain on you mentally and that is where she is at....and that is where we come in!! Let's encourage her and let her know that God is still holding her in his palm through each phase of her recovery.

If you have time to make a card that would be awesome....it doesn't even have to be this month....It can be any month you feel led to send a card...she still has months of recovery I'm sure. Just PM me and I'll send her address to you.

Thank you for letting me ask and share her story.

So sorry to hear of your friends daughter and your struggles! I will send Prayers your way! They say that "God does not give us more than we can handle" but I'm sure we have all felt that not to be true at times. So keep your head up and stay strong! Every morning we wake up is a GOOD DAY! Hugs!

Scrap-Time
Angel
Scrap-Time

LauralsAttic - thank you for your prayers for her....I guess I should have added that they could always use prayer! This hasn't been my struggle at all except my heart breaking for her and her family. I can only imagine what my co-worker and his wife are going through having to watch their daughter be in pain and their is nothing they can do except for prayer. So they could use prayer too!

I appreciate everyone letting me share their story.

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht

Hi Kathy. Youre a good friend to have! I'll send her a card.

The poor girl...God bless her. Pain and such interruptions in a persons normal routine for such a long period of time is so hard on us. With her having such a big challenge, we all know she is someone very special to God and to many others around her she is a blessing.

Shes a stronger person than I am. Ive recently had a couple small medical issues that have caused me to melt down several times.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to rolbricht

WOW! That is a horrible struggle for that young lady. Please PM us an address to send cards of encouragement to her.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

BTW

Verse of the day

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna - Thanks for the verse.

Kathy - Thanks for sharing that. PM me her addy and I'll send her a card as soon as I get around to it!

I have a habit of biting off more than I can chew and one of my friends told me the other week that I need to take smaller bites! And I told him as soon as I swallow what I have right now I will start taking smaller bites...his reply..."In other words it's never gonna happen."

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

Good Night and God Bless.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Kaylann

Hello!!

Working on my card today.

Hope everyone is doing well.

xoxoxo

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

Evening

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic
In response to Kaylann

hello angels! working on my card too! should go postal this week.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

My card is mailed!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to bonprof

Good morning Angels.
I will get my card out this week. I was not very productive in the craft room this weekend.

May each of you have a very blessed day.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Lorna Lee

Happy Monday!

I wasn't that productive last week at all. Just 2 hurried to/from cards. Hopefully this week will be better.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

Just finished writing a letter to a very dear friend of mine who joined the army last year. She is in training now and she's heavy on my mind tonight.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Kaylann

Good morning all.

Kayla, I am sure that you dear friend will be receiving that letter at just the right time that it is needed.

2 Corinthians 7:1
7 Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Lorna Lee

Good Evening.

It was a tiring day today. But the good kind of tired.

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to Kaylann

Hey...arent any of you going to share the cards you created? Or maybe you prefer to share the card you received??? Either way, I hope youll all share with the rest of us

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to rolbricht

Evening everyone. Spent the day in town running errands...so tiring! But I did get buy me a very small gift at Hobby Lobby.

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic
In response to rolbricht

Hello Angels! Mine is done and postal but I did not know if we could post them before they received them! Can we? Guess I will.
Rooster Card By LauralsAttic

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht

Hi Laural. Cool card! I love that chicken and wire theme. Some of us do share the cards we send out but since we are sending among ourselves, some may rather not. Hopefully then the receiver will share it

Scrap-Time
Angel
Scrap-Time
In response to rolbricht

I was going to post mine when my receiver got it. I was hoping to get in the mail but probably won't till this weekend or Monday.

Crazy busy at work and just getting home 3 hours late :(.

You can post your cards you are sending to Shae if you want....well I think Kaylann wouldn't mind since it is an "extra" angel event this month. I would love to see them. Don't feel pressured to make her cards right now... whenever you have time and feel led. God will have them delivered when she needs them most...I know that in my heart. I'm so thankful God put this thread in my life right now. You girls have brought joy seeing what wonderful angels you are. Thank you again for blessing Shae.

Scrap-Time
Angel
Scrap-Time

Oh and the beautiful "so me" card that Ro posted was for me and arrived in the mail on Tuesday!! Thank you Ro.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Kathy - No I won't mind if they share the cards going to Shae. We would love to see them.

And you may post this months card if you chose to...the receiver won't know its theirs.

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to Kaylann

I sent both these cards to Kathys friend, Shae.

CHRISTIAN CARD By Rolbricht

BLANK CARD By Rolbricht

katwhitt09
Veteran
katwhitt09
In response to rolbricht

My card is done and ready to go. I have it posted in my gallery I just can't get it here. I will try again Ina little bit.

Hope everyone is well. I have a household full of sick little ones and I have come down with it too.

Have a great day!

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht

Hello Katherine. I hope its nothing serious at your house. I recently had a cold...ugh! Im like, who gets a cold this time of yr?!

katwhitt09
Veteran
katwhitt09
In response to rolbricht

Postal tomorrow!!!

August Angel Card By Katwhitt09

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Evening angels!!

Katherine I hope you all feel better soon!

Ro - I used to get a cold at the oddest time of the year...but so far I've been lucky!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Kaylann

WOW what beautiful cards! I love them all!
I am almost done with Shae's and then I can make the one for my secret Angel.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Lorna Lee

Working on cards too this evening...

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics