Create a layout that incorporates a wide variety of embellishments! Think washi tape, 3-dimensional elements, title stickers, ephemera, buttons, brads and/or more! We encourage you to pull out your stash of embellishments and let your creativity break free. We will select 10 winners that we believe best incorporate a unique mix of embellishments within the project while also meeting the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered. Projects that display a unique mix of embellishments usually demonstrate the ability to add a large quantity of embellishments or focus on using embellishments in surprising ways to tell a story, evoke emotion or showcase a special skill in some area (journaling, photography, or artistic arrangement). Upload and link your project featuring a unique use of embellishments for your chance to win.
Our goal at Scrapbook.com is to inspire beautiful, meaningful, handmade self-expression. National Scrapbook Day is our way of celebrating, encouraging and inspiring you to take time to create something beautiful and enjoy the creative process. Thank you for joining us.
1. Join the challenge.
2. Create a new, never-before-published layout that showcases a wide variety of embellishments while also meeting the challenge requirements for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may link embellishments, washi tape, adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too!
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the NSD Embellishment Challenge. Please note: There is no need to upload your image to the forum post; winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 31, 2017. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.
View Challenge Here: NSD Embellishment Challenge