Username Post: Wrmk sewing machine        (Topic#1666275)
1feistychic
New Kid On the Block
1feistychic

Anyone have it ? What is your opinion on it ? I want it but I am reluctant to get it because the typewriter I bought from them has given me issues. Thanks for your help ☺

don1
don1 
Expert
don1
  • don1 on 05-12-17 06:28 PM
In response to 1feistychic

The Queen has determined I am unworthy to touch her sewing machine. Many years ago I did sew ... fringes and binding onto area rugs, hems on canvas tarps, and welts on furniture cushions.
All that said, if I were making the decision for me, I'd go with a Singer. I believe everybody knows what their product is worth. I tend to get a little bit cranky when tools don't work as advertised.

mindygail
Pro
mindygail
In response to don1

I have the cinch from wrmk and it is pretty good -- i thought of buying this same item--- let me say Don1 knows what he is talking about you can find affordable sewing machines at Joanns etc get a singer et c you can find a decent machine for 80.00---- good luck on your future purchase !!!

ppilgrim
Idol
ppilgrim
In response to mindygail

I checked the reviews on the WRMK sewing machine when it first came out, because I was looking for something small enough to fit in my scrap room. Unfortunately, the reviews weren't great and the Canadian price for the item is highway robbery. I'm sticking with my clunky old PFAFF. It's heavy but it's reliable.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics