Username Post: Pneumonia sure makes scrapping hard        (Topic#1666305)
joshuaminh426
Veteran
joshuaminh426

I'm getting over a small bout of pneumonia which has just made me so tired in the evenings after work. I look at my pile of pictures and supplies, and I just lament that I don't have the energy yet to tackle any layouts.

I am slowly getting back up to 100%, so hopefully this weekend I will be able to complete a layout after almost three weeks of doing nothing.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to joshuaminh426

I am so very sorry that you have been so sick. my daughter gets that sometimes. I t is something that can really zap you In many ways. It has probably been so hard to do anything at all.

don1
don1 
Expert
don1
  • don1 on 05-18-17 09:05 PM
In response to anda11

I really hope you are on the mend. Pneumonia is not a cold or the flu, it is a serious illness.
Pneumonia is a sign you need to stop. If you think you are good to go, keep in mind a relapse is usually worse than the onset. You don't mess around with pneumonia.

gluemore girl
Veteran
gluemore girl
In response to don1

Rest and recuperate! The photos and LOs will be waiting when you are ready.

Resident
In response to gluemore girl

Rest and recuperate first!

When I was on bed rest (for almost two years) and could only be up three times a day for between 30 minutes and two hours I didn't get much scrapping done either. During that time I would plan out layouts, decided how to reorganize my stash, pinned ideas from Pinterest, and designed the scrapping table I now use. When I was finally able to sit up again my scrappy process seemed to go faster.

Edited by travelscrapper2 on 05-19-17 04:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to joshuaminh426

Sorry to hear you are down with pneumonia, wow! Hope you are back to full strength soon!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics