Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: June VLB (Very Laid Back!)--loving the love!        (Topic#1666351)
bevjordan
Expert
bevjordan
In response to Henri Jean

Thanks for having this Bev!

hereiam
Diva
hereiam
In response to bevjordan

I got the job!! I start on the 28th and I'm really excited. I am ready for a change!

Picking up DD from the airport his afternoon. She returning home from a week in WY with my sister.

Summer is a state of mind 161/250 By Hereiam

Pokemon Go 162/250 By Hereiam

2 of my Favs 163/250 By Hereiam

Dark & Stormy 164/250 By Hereiam

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie
In response to hereiam

Congrats Karen!

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie
In response to nvmagpie

ACU

I did 4 cards today. I needed a thank you card and decided to make a few cards that I can use for something other than birthdays. Will need to take photos and post.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to nvmagpie

Congrats Karen!

ACU for now

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to bevjordan

• bevjordan Said:
Thanks for having this Bev!

Great to have you with us, Bev!

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to scrapperbee

Congratulations, Karen!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

How exciting Karen! Congratulations!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Page 387 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 388 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 389 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 390 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie
In response to nvmagpie

Dropping off - will catch up later! MMS page 6

2017 Thank you card #1 By Nvmagpie

2017 Thank you card #2 By Nvmagpie

2017 Note card 1 By Nvmagpie

2017 Note Card By Nvmagpie

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to nvmagpie

Page 391 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 392 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 393 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 394 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

It's Friday! Thought I'd get more done this week--but when I get home from work, I take a nap, and then just pretty much chill. I did get one minor (very minor) item off my list each day, but have not gotten to scrapping.

Next week I work two days, then dd comes in for a week. So who knows what that will bring.

Anyway, glad some of you are keeping going with the creativity.

hereiam
Diva
hereiam

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited!

Here's a few more from me. I'm ready to scrap tomorrow...maybe today!!

Geocaching 165/250 By Hereiam

Happy 166/250 By Hereiam

Beach Life 167/250 By Hereiam

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to hereiam

Hi - good morning! Popping in to answer a question about my layouts. The round rock things are cannonballs. The picture is a view down into the moat as we walked across. I always figure if one person is curious what something is, others have the same question.

And Bev - Rhodes is a good one to put on your bucket list!

When we went the first time, an older couple got off the ship for the day like we did and when we got back on, they announced at dinner that they fell in love with Rhodes, found a realtor and bought a villa or vacation home just outside the old city.

They did not expect to buy a house on this cruise!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Page 395 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 396 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 397 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 398 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

It's Saturday! and a dream Saturday--I have NOTHING I have to do!

Have started working on my pictures--and Snapfish has a penny print special, so hope to get that done today.

Then have a lo started--it's going to be a good day!

Edited by scrapperbee on 06-17-17 05:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

This is going to be a good day Bev!

I finished scrapping Bari, Italy last night. Have been on that for several days and glad to be done with it. Loved Bari, Italy!

Starting to work on Split, Coratia. Have 91 pictures for that port but most are duplicates or ones I won't use. Would like to plow through it today but I think it will take a couple days.

My books are approximately 100 pages (this one will be a little less). Its the 17th and I finished page 65 so I should be able to meet my 1-book goal this month.

Then only 3 more books and I'm caught up!

Then I will start working on my mother's cookbook again and I will start cooking and baking and cleaning again!

t-towngirl
Diva
t-towngirl

Good morning ladies! Bev. I would love to have a day to myself with nothing to do. Enjoy it!

I need to sign up in Snap fish so I can take advantage of the sales. I just printed 100 pictures at Walgreens, and I thought they were 10 cents a piece, but since I did it at the store and from my phone, they would not honor the price. They said it was an online offer only. I usually just print pictures when they have the 10 cents offer.

Henri, I am so jealous, I will forever be behind. I think it's because I don't focus on one album at a time. In jump around.

Well we are off to a BBQ to celebrate Fathers day. Have good day ladies!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to t-towngirl

We had a wonderful dinner out tonight at a bbq restaurant we had never tried before and we will go back! It was really good.

We usually go to Sonnys and we like the sweet bbq sauce better at Sonny's and the St. Louis ribs are better at Sonny's but everything else was better at this place! What a treat! And it is just as close to our house.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Just posted 4 layouts that you can ignore - they were layouts from 8 years ago when Bill bought over a half-million bottles of Zephyr hills water - 18 tractor trailer truckloads!

He also had to buy a forklift that day to move the water around, the pallet jack he planned to use wasn't heavy-duty enough.

I posted them on a thread here and to post them, I had to link them in the gallery so they are not my layouts for today, you can just ignore them. They are really old!

Here are my real layouts for today:

Page 399 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 400 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 401 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 402 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie

Haven't caught up as yet on love, We spent Friday working to get ready to leave. After being there for 2 months we had really settled in! We had also been doing water aerobics in the mornings.

Saturday was spent unhooking water and power, securing everything inside,hooking up and driving. Made to Texarkana last night. We were tired! We slept in today - going to rest and then back on the road tomorrow.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to nvmagpie

Hi everyone, trying to get caught up. DD was home this weekend for Father's Day and my sister from Wisconsin stopped by on Friday after picking up Jayden (grandnephew) from Augusta. He'll be spending the summer with her so haven't been anywhere near my desk or computer since Thursday. Feels good to have a quiet evening again.

I did get some new photos from my niece so hoping to get some scrapping done next week.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to Tena E.

Sounds like we're a bunch of busy people!

Susan, where are you headed for the summer?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Page 403 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 404 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 405 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 406 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

bevjordan
Expert
bevjordan

Authentique #1 Daddy By Bevjordan

julie101
Diva
julie101

Birthday Layout By Julie101

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to julie101

Had a little extra time this morn and got acu.

My two-pager project is taking longer than usual--but I'm getting there.

julie101
Diva
julie101

Just done this one

Celebrate Layout By Julie101

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

We may be heading out to see the grandkids in the morning. We never know if we are going anywhere until we get on the plane.

As much as I love the military planes,it does make it hard to make plans. That doesn't usually bother me ecept I have a lot of company coming in on July 10th or 11th so we have to go and get back. When we are on a schedule, then the military space available isn't as much fun.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

LO is finished! Hopefully can take picture and post tomorrow.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Page 407 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 408 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 409 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 410 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-20-17 11:21 AM

Hi Everyone.
I know this is very late, late in the month. But could I sneak in here and then continue with everyone in July? I use to play, and host the AGC challenge. I have found some spare time here and there. So I can get back to my scrapping!

And Hi to Linda!!
And a big Hi to all your other ladies...

My name is Quay and I go by Quay here! hahaha

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to Quay

Hi Quay!

Getting ACU And hope to get some scrapping done today, it's going to be another rainy week here.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
Hi Everyone.
I know this is very late, late in the month. But could I sneak in here and then continue with everyone in July? I use to play, and host the AGC challenge. I have found some spare time here and there. So I can get back to my scrapping!

And Hi to Linda!!
And a big Hi to all your other ladies...

My name is Quay and I go by Quay here! hahaha

Welcome, Quay--so glad to have you join us!

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

Went out to dinner with friends--didn't get lo posted; it will get done tomorrow!

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

I had high hopes for this month. Oh well. But I did get one done. It's a start to my Russia album. I will do my best to catch up.

Russia @ Night By NVyankee

Bev -- YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE RUSSIA. I WANT TO GO BACK!! We paid an additional $10 to extend our visa's - so there's a chance.

t-towngirl
Diva
t-towngirl

Hi everyone!! Well, we came to Palm Springs this morning. We left very early this morning because it's hot here and we wanted to make sure we got here before it too hot.

Came to babysit my grandkids. Last week I was in the coast babysitting the little ones. That is why I am busy, but I really enjoy it.

Welcome Quay!

Henri, are you in Ca? If you are, hope you really enjoy your time with the girls

Do you guys have any summer vacation planned? We never travel in the summer, so we will home all summer.

still trying to get acu.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Did I miss something Bev? Are you going to Russia? I agree - you will love it!

Page 411 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 412 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 413 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 414 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

SusanneG
Guru
SusanneG

I am so sorry, but this month does not work for me! Whenever I come here to at least comment your beautiful layouts, there is something else that has to be done. I will still try to do my best, but I cannot promise to see them all. Maybe the next week will be better though

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie
In response to SusanneG

Hi Quay - welcome!

We arrived in Branson, MO yesterday afternoon after a problem with the trailer caused us to limp into our RV park doing 20 mph. Our rubber roof flew up 12 miles outside of the park and we had to go slow to minimize the damage. It is very hot here as it was in Texas and Little Rock where we stopped last night. Today we are waiting for someone to come later to take a look at it. So bummed!

Will catch up with love when I can.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to nvmagpie

Oh Susan - I am so sorry about the rv problems. That is a bummer. I hope it is a cheap and easy fix for you!

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie

Hard to say. It was replaced by Camping World 3 years ago due to damage and was covered under the insurance - or at least part of it. Camping World did a terrible job with it.

Up to page 7 in love

hereiam
Diva
hereiam

Welcome Quay!!

Henri - I can't believe they bought a house! How wonderful....and so crazy! What fun! LOL

I'm sorry about the RV trouble Susan. Hopefully it's a relatively easy fix.

Big Waves 168/250 By Hereiam

Sweet 169/250 By Hereiam

Summer 170/250 By Hereiam

Us 171/250 By Hereiam

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to SusanneG

• SusanneG Said:
I am so sorry, but this month does not work for me! Whenever I come here to at least comment your beautiful layouts, there is something else that has to be done. I will still try to do my best, but I cannot promise to see them all. Maybe the next week will be better though

No problem, Susanne--we are very laid back, remember!

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

Well, I actually finished a lo--first one for this month.

Still haven't finished Ireland, and the Paris pictures should be back by next week.

Henri, next June we are taking a back to back cruised based out of Amsterdam--one is a Baltic cruise, the other a British Isles--lots of places we've never been, including St. Petersburg. Supposedly, if we only take a tour through the ship, we don't need a separate visa.

Any way--here's the lo that has taken two weeks to finish.

Amazing Atlanta Weekend By Scrapperbee

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

Henri, dh was born and raised in Atlanta, but it's too hot, humid, and crowded for me. Yet, we did have a great time that weekend.

julie101
Diva
julie101

School Day Layout By Julie101

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to julie101

Bev - I always wanted to go back to Atlanta. I really lived in Woodstock which is a good bit North of Atlanta - maybe 30 minutes north. We were an hour and a half from the Tennessee border.

I was queen mother for a red hat chapter of 50 ladies and in the church choir and very active in my church.

I miss all of that. I really had roots there. Once we got to Florida, we were gone so much I never really settled in to church and a lot of social activities and things. That has been hard for me.

I've gotten in with some crop groups and activities and I'm okay now, but I missed Atlanta a lot.

Ocala is very easy going and slow - no traffic jams, little traffic and I like that now. But for a long time, I hated it.

Page 414 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

hereiam
Diva
hereiam

Bev - your cruises sound wonderful. My sister is doing the Baltic cruise this summer...actually next month! They'll spend extra days in England before they board the ship.

Here's a few more from me.

Putt Putt 172/250 By Hereiam

Places Visited 173/250 By Hereiam

Ahoy 174/250 By Hereiam

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie
In response to hereiam

Still behind in love.

I did get a page done yesterday while we waited for someone to come and check out the roof. Unfortunately it is not an easy fix. We have a temporary fix job right now but will have to replace the whole roof.

Collect the Moments By Nvmagpie

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to nvmagpie

Susan, hope your roof gets finished fast and well!

Had a busy day running around town with dd today--tonight may get to scrap while they watch tv.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to nvmagpie

Dropping off 2 I finished yesterday.

This one is the only photo I got of DD closing on buying her first home (Townhouse) last June.
So Blessed By Tena E.

I still don't have a great photo of the outside of her house but took this one on her b-day last year after t Home Sweet Home By Tena E.aking her to lunch.

Off to get ACU!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to Tena E.

I'm ACU again,

Susan, sorry to hear about your roof, hope you find someone to repair it soon and correctly.

Bev, I agree with you on living in ATL, it's always been too crowded for me...unfortunately we still get the same humidity here in Columbus. I like being close enough to all the activities and my DD but can still drive home in no time.

kathylovestoscrap
Diva
kathylovestoscrap
In response to Tena E.

Red blue and White By Kathylovestoscrap

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to kathylovestoscrap

It's Friday!

hereiam
Diva
hereiam

Hooray for Friday!!

Oh Susan, I'm sorry about your roof. Hopefully they can get it fixed quickly.

I moved the majority of my stuff from the office today. Tuesday is my last day in this office and I don't want to be hauling lots of stuff then. I think I'm down to just one small box of items left.

I haven't done any scrapping this week and that's fairly rare. I really want to finish up the beach vacation I'm working on and more on to something else. Maybe it's time for some Christmas pages! ha!

No big plans for us this weekend. I'm hoping for a fairly quiet weekend. I do need to go to the mall and get some pants and shoes.

What's everyone else's plans for the weekend?

Edited by hereiam on 06-27-17 09:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie
In response to hereiam

Up to page 8 on love.

The roof will need to be replaced completely - $5000 and we have a $1000 deductible. We have already spent some money for a temporary fix. It seems to be a good one as we had some torrential rain today and everything appears to have stayed dry.

We have some tickets to shows here in Branson. Our first one is tomorrow on the Branson Belle - a showboat that goes out on Table Rock Lake and includes a dinner. Got this one for $7.00 for the two of us but we have to sit through a timeshare presentation.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to nvmagpie

So sorry about the roof, Susan. But sounds like you're not letting it keep you from having a good time!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Page 419 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 420 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 421 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Governor

Well - finally acu on love and chatter.

Going to see DD1 and GS next week and then EXPO!!! I really need to start pre-planning and packing for the crops, but I'm sure I'll have lots to finish since I have a full day of classes on Friday, but left half of Saturday open for shopping before that crop! I guess I don't need to pack much after all lol!!! I can't believe I'll be away for 3 consecutive weekends.

I guess this gives me a REALLY good excuse clear out and rearrange my scrap "office" after an awesome dumpster dive find of a slat wall that we had the warped edge cut of and is perfect for hanging my IKEA baskets and wire shelves I got when Archivers closed (Henri-the one next to your old office).

Physical therapies and deep tissue massages are finally stretching out my tendons and the cortisone shot finally kicked in last night. It's a full day of soccer on TV and going to Atlanta United game tonight (friend gave us their tickets in "Fanatics" section at goal. Got my earplugs, ponchos, and old gym shoes, but don't think the weather will let us tailgate! I guess there's no reason to wash my hair before going lol! Nothing better than rainwater to soften the hair!

Terri - I'm sure you've got everything unpacked and ready to get back to taking pics and scrapping!

Susan - what a bummer about your RV. I hope you weren't in Branson when they had the flooding.

Tena - I can't remember if you are going to Expo.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to boricuapr

Hi everyone jci quickly. It will be another stormy day here in GA. I need some sunshine!

Linda, I think I'm going to try and make the Expo on Saturday if I'm back home in time, I'll be out of town for my b-day earlier in the week. I haven't been in years but I won't be taking any of the classes or staying for the crops, just looking and shopping. Have fun at your soccer game and try to stay dry. I'm really looking for a few days of just sun and dry weather. Glad you're feeling better too.

Susan, sorry the cost is so much for your roof but glad you have a temporary fix for right now.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie
In response to Tena E.

Taking it easy today - had a large brunch so that we can make it until dinner of the boat. Just lounging around the RV.

Sounds like an easy morning but really it has been frustrating. My Kindle went wacko last night while I was reading so I just stopped and plugged it into the charger. I had tried to reset it but it was frozen. Get up this morning and it is still frozen on the same page so I start an online chat. The first girl sent me to a supervisor who then said nothing could be done - I have to buy a new one. This is my 2nd replacement - makes me wonder how well they are made.

I got the least expensive one - like I need another expense right now - and it should be here on June 30th. In the meantime I am trying to get my Samsung tablet linked into Kindle so I can read on that. I am using my phone but it is small.

If it isn't one problem; it's another one! I want to know when this stops!!!I feel like something is out to get me.

In a positive vein, I am looking forward to our boat trip/show/dinner!

Still behind in love page 8

Edited by nvmagpie on 06-24-17 09:00 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to nvmagpie

Oh, Susan--hope the negative events stop--but please have a wonderful time on the boat tonight!

As for me--not sure what the next two weeks hold. Could be dgs and dd#1, could be dd#2 and dsil, could be both, could be neither. So my scrapping plans are not too definite except that I should be able to get something done in the next few days. In fact, have a lo almost finished right now.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

Had fun with this lo--and used some old stash too!

Starbursts By Scrapperbee

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

Hey ladies! Popping in to catch up on chatter. I'm sorry I haven't been around much this month. It's been insane with training for work, VBS, and getting ready for and going on vacation. I am currently sitting in the Orlando airport waiting to head home from another amazing week in Disney. It was amazing and oh so magical and I now have lots of new Disney pages to scrap. I will work on catching up on love when I get home tomorrow. And my only plans this coming week are scrapping and relaxing...so looking forward to this!!

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to godschild94

Always look forward to your Disney layouts, Janeen.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Page 422 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 423 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 424 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

julie101
Diva
julie101

Just 2 to share from the weekend

I'm A Mum By Julie101

It's Me By Julie101

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie
In response to boricuapr

Up to page 9 in love!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to nvmagpie

Page 425 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 426 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 427- Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 428 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie

acu

Samothrace
Guru
Samothrace
In response to boricuapr

Mr. and Mrs. By Samothrace

Finished this up last night. Happy with how it turned out. I didn't really have a plan when I started. Went to my local store where I crop with friends when I have the time. I had to pack lightly at the last minute, so I just threw some stuff in my bags without much thought as to what I was going to do with the photo!

Samothrace
Guru
Samothrace
In response to Samothrace

It was always you By Samothrace

Also finished this up as a gift for my cousin. It's been sitting around waiting to get a photo. This is also for the One Page Sketch Challenge.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to Samothrace

ACU!

Tomorrow's my last day to work until August! Lots of plans for this summer--wonder how many I'll get done!

Younger dd left this morning, older dd and dgs are supposed to get here late Thursday night. Have lots to do to get ready.

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie

Dropping off one

Wine Tasting By Nvmagpie

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to nvmagpie

Sounds like your life is getting exciting Bev - I hope you have lots of fun with your family!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Page 429 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 430 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 431 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 432 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

Good morning, all!

With all that's going on, I'll probably start the new thread Thursday night.

t-towngirl
Diva
t-towngirl

Good morning ladies! Still in Palm Springs, where it has been really hot.

It's been a week since I last checked in and I have missed a lot.

Karen, Congratulations on the new job.

Bev, your cruises sound so nice. I would love to do the Baltic cruise.

Waiting to see your Paris los.

Susan, my husband is still talking about an RV, and I am not too crazy about it. So, the longer he drags his feet, the better for me. Hope your troubles with repairs are over.

Tina, congratulations to your daughter on the purchase of her townhome. That is wonderful! My kids can't afford to buy anything because the property here in CA is so expensive, especially in the cities they live in.

Linda, hope your are feeling better.

Will try to get acu before the month is over, so I better hurry, there are only three day left.

Have a great day!

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie

I rationalize it as this is our home and with homes there is always maintenance. It is just hard to deal with - these things happen at the most inopportune times (is there any good time?). RVs are great - this is just a bump in the road. The best part about the RV is that we can take our cats with us.

Dropping off one. Then have to catch up on love.

Barrier Island Sanctuary By Nvmagpie

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie
In response to nvmagpie

ACU

t-towngirl
Diva
t-towngirl

Ok ladies, I am acu. Hopefully, I can keep it up. Have a wonderful day.

t-towngirl
Diva
t-towngirl

Susan, I totally agree with you, it is a home and therefore there will always be maintenance. Lots of our friends and family have them and they love them. I might surprise myself and end up really loving the RV life.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Page 433 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 434 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 435 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 436 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

SusanneG
Guru
SusanneG

I am still busy with catching up on love, but here is finally some scrapping

Sleep well By SusanneG
Fireworks from new year's eve in Vienna By SusanneG
First time By SusanneG
Long ago By SusanneG
Special memories By SusanneG
Wiener Riesenrad By SusanneG

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie
In response to SusanneG

ACU

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to nvmagpie

Love My Hot Chocolate By Julie101

All About Me, myself and I By Julie101

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to julie101

ACU!

Julie, you are doing a fabulous job on your Book About Me.

I actually almost finished a lo tonight--maybe tomorrow can get it posted.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Page 437 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 438 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 439 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

Page 440 - Volume Scrapping By Henri Jean

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

This will be my last lo for the month--has not been a productive month for scrapping.

Australia By Scrapperbee

Will start the new thread tonight before dd and dgs get here!

t-towngirl
Diva
t-towngirl

Good morning ladies.! I am acu again. Yay for me!

Have a great day.

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie

More that I need to catch up on today - page 10

Here are 2 I got done yesterday

Sibling Love By Nvmagpie

Smile Cutie By Nvmagpie

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to nvmagpie

Hi everyone, haven't been online in a few days, I took some time to read. I read "The City" by Dean Koontz in a day and a half and started on "Ashley Bell" also by Dean Koontz (I love his books) but today is a cleaning and laundry day since I'll be gone most of the weekend.

Off to do some catching up

Bev, please add me for next month if I don't get back on in the next couple of days.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

• scrapperbee Said:
ACU!

Tomorrow's my last day to work until August! Lots of plans for this summer--wonder how many I'll get done!

Younger dd left this morning, older dd and dgs are supposed to get here late Thursday night. Have lots to do to get ready.

Bev, enjoy your summer, tell (DD "A") I said hello, I missed seeing you two this summer.

nvmagpie
Mayor
nvmagpie
In response to Tena E.

ACU now

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to nvmagpie

Tena, I will tell her hello. And, I agree--miss seeing you all this summer. Maybe you and I could hook up somewhere around Atlanta sometime. DH has relatives there he could stay with.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

Here's the link for July--can you believe it!

See you all there!

https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/t...

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

On the way to the new thread now!

hereiam
Diva
hereiam

I'm really behind on love and chatter but I'll catch up. Here's my last two for June:

Road Trip 180/250 By Hereiam

Good Times 181/250 By Hereiam

kathylovestoscrap
Diva
kathylovestoscrap
In response to hereiam

Here is another layout for the month
3 of my Own By Kathylovestoscrap

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics