Username Post: Newbie with Questions        (Topic#1666379)
New Kid On the Block

I'm new to scrapbooking with what may seem a stupid question! Here it goes: Can extension posts be used with D ring scrapbook binders? The 12 x 12 protector pages I bought include extensions and these pages don't fit in the screw type photo albums so where else would I use these extensions? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Scrapbooking in NJ

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to newman_ellen

The posts can't be used in the D-ring albums. It's likely that the protectors you bought are meant to work with a different brand of screw album than what you have.

New Kid On the Block

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I want to say welcome to this fabulous place I still remember when I started do not ever feel bad about asking any questions I have a thread in this section titled what are you working on this week or weekend ? we talk about everything what are you working on?what did you finish, what did you buy.. we talk about everything I would be thrilled if you joined us i

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to anda11

I toss the screws and just use the pages in my D-ring albums, which are my favorite type of album. If needed, I punch new holes to keep the various brands of page protectors lined up.
Products Referenced in This Post:

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:
I toss the screws and just use the pages in my D-ring albums, which are my favorite type of album. If needed, I punch new holes to keep the various brands of page protectors lined up.

such a good idea Jen

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

If you look at the brand of the protective pages you bought, that company most likely also makes post albums and the screws will fit their post albums.

If you buy Pioneer protectors - the screws fit the Pioneer albums, if you by Hobby Lobby (Paper Studio) protectors - the screws fit their books.

The 3-D cannot be expanded, or not to my knowledge.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics