Page 17 of 17 
Username Post: New/Closed Round Robin Mini Album Swap        (Topic#1666443)
Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Linnny

Wow USPS is useless. I am so relieved my package got to Linny. It sounds like Linny's PO is the worse one of all.
Regarding damaged boxes if anyone gets a damaged box and you are able to replace it it would be very much appreciated and that is for everyone I would hate that one of the Robinettes goes without her album. I know it's a pain to hunt for a box but it's out of our control.
Laura please go slow I don't want to scare you but our friend Bobbie had heart problems and had been tested and was waiting for results and she passed away while waiting for results. It was learned after her death that it was her heart that was not well. She was very tired all the time and had other symptoms which made her go to Dr. I still cry every time I talk or think about her. Remember everyone this is not a race wi have 7 to 10 days to complete each album.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Martica

Morning,
Great post Martica!!

Jo, mailing your album to Laura on Monday or Tuesday.

Laura, Martica is so right! Be careful!!

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to bonprof

Regarding boxes--USPS makes a priority box, free for the asking! It's about the size of the flat rate box, but shipping cost is based on weight NOT flat rate. I believe it's 13x12x3. Maybe this is the solution unless the album is too thick. I use this box all the time for my Etsy shop. You have to ASK for it, it is NOT out on their display.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Scrap Smart

Yvonne-- did you do something to your back or overdo that caused your back to go out? Mine is killing right now too ( think I overdid my weed pulling).

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Belky's box came to me with a few dents in it also but it should still make it a bit further. But I agree, if they get bad, we should switch them out.

Thank you ladies for the love on Belky's page. Lorna, I have no clue what paper line I used. I can't even remember where I grabbed it from. Some day's my mind works and other days, it's just gone.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

I fully understand that Deb. Especially since most of the paper that I order doesn't come in tablets any more. If it has the name at the top,great. Once I cut that off,if I don't write it down. .... most of the time I can tell you if it is BoBunny but not the collection it is from. I have others that I really have no clue but know that I love them and have them in my stash of beautiful paper that I hate to cut and save for swaps like this.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart

Yeah! Received Laura's album today--what a beauty!!!!! Try to be in a "funk" now-- such a cheerful piece of art--omg!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

I didn't get to sleep until around 5 am and my phone rang about 8:30. I am so sleepy and still I can't help but think of Deb's beautiful album. Thinking that I want to go look at the pretty paper that I set to the side to see if I can use it. I get so giddy with each album that I receive. I have to show each one to my sister after I oow and ahhhh over it.

pinkalicious
Idol
pinkalicious
In response to Lorna Lee

Photos in gallery. I hate technology when it doesn't cooperate with me.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to pinkalicious

Jo, exquisite page!! Just love it!!

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to pinkalicious

When I was rummaging through some stuff early today, looking for something completely unrelated to this swap, when BOOM, I see these gorgeous flowers and I think, WOW those look like they would be perfect for Laura's album. Well now that I have that beauty in my hands, they are perfect! Now to find paper--lol!

Reminds me of a story! Was shopping one day, long ago, in my favorite LSS, when this lady says to me, "don't you just hate picking out embellishments to go with your pages?". I thought she was kidding!! You're kidding, right?!!! I've planned entire projects around ONE embellishment!!! I guess that's what makes the world go round!

Carry on!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Susie, does that mean I'll be receiving Laura's album when you're finished? If so, I think I'm going to start going thru my papers and see what works. I'm trying to stay a little ahead of the game so I don't end up behind again. But definitely no rush. I need to work on my birthday signs for work. That's why Belky's album was finished faster. I don't have time to be lazy at the end of the months.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to DKravec

Yes, girl, you would be next! I have a few other things going on so it will a few days

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Susie, I quite often enjoy picking embellishments first and taking it from there!!

TGIF. Just back from a field trip...fun.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to bonprof

Awfully hot today for the first day of fall! And one shouldn't run errands when the thermometer says 97 and your car AC is not working!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Hot here to Susie...

In bed getting electric waves for my damaged disc.

Page 17 of 17 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics