If you have Instagram, you know that it's "a thing" to post photos of food.
I admit I do it a lot myself; I even have my own food (and fitness) account on Instagram: Doreenas_Yums
So I figure if the photos are important enough post on Instagram, or other social media outlet, it may be important enough to scrap!
For this challenge all you need to do is create a layout that relates to food!
It can be about the food specifically or an event that involved food: for example Christmas Dinner, going out for ice-cream, taking a photo outside a restaurant that's famous for their food etc... even if the food itself isn't actually in the photos.
But the focus of the layout has to be about food!
Note: this is just for fun, and to hopefully get you motivated to scrap, so no RAK will be given.
- Challenge runs from 07/01/17 - 07/31/17
- Any size and type of layout is allowed (paper, digital, hybrid)
- Post/link your layout to this thread
- Share as many layouts as you like
-Try to leave love if you can
There are 2:
- Fourth of July inspired food layouts
- Picnic inspired food layouts
Do them separately, together, or not at all... your choice!
LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Go to the Share section on the right-hand side and click on 'Link/Embed Image'.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.
Come play w/ me!