Username Post: assembly line scrapbooking        (Topic#1666937)
Kitty_wOlf
Guru
Kitty_wOlf

So I really like the whole idea behind this idea. to complete pre made pages in a jif.

And although the scrap-club stuff is great - shipping adds another 30$ to any of the kits - so 50$ for the 8 page kit. :/ and sometimes it's not my favorite colors. (they really like blue over there... :P )

So I was wondering if you know of more resources or techniques that do the same thing?

don1
don1 
Expert
don1
  • don1 on 08-23-17 08:40 AM
In response to Kitty_wOlf

EK used to make scrapbook templates. Each template could be rotated, flipped, a rotated again to give you 8 looks from one template.

ppilgrim
Guru
ppilgrim
In response to don1

CTMH keeps it simple and their page designs are easy to follow. They're style isn't for everyone, but they do kits.

Do you have a big stash? If so, you can make your own "assembly line kits" using sketches as templates. Becky Fleck has a class on this site called "Getting The Most Out of Your Page Maps," which is a wonderful guide to making one sketch do lots of different things. It might take a bit more prep-time than just purchasing a kit, but it'll save you money and your pages will be uniquely yours.

idlewoman
Veteran
idlewoman
In response to Kitty_wOlf

I saw this method online several years ago and then I saw them at a Creative Keepsakes show this spring. I love the concept since I have a LOT to scrap but I was not crazy about using their colors, etc. And I have quite a bit of paper already so I didn't want to order their kits.

BUT, what they do have are layout cards. It is the directions to cut your own paper using their plan. There are 5 sets that download as pdf.s. Check it out at

http://www.clubscrapdigital.com/page-layout-sketches.as...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics