Page 6 of 6 
Username Post: 12 Days of Swapping Christmas Swap..HAVE FUN OPENENING!!!        (Topic#1667057)
pinkalicious
Idol
pinkalicious
In response to scalvert2542

Merry Christmas, Everyone.

Stephanie, so happy you liked all your gifts. I hope they made your Christmas a little more special.

I enjoyed all my gifts from Kim, aka, 2BusyScrapper, and I'm sure I'll enjoy using all of them. I'll post pictures soon.

Kim, thank you, for hosting.

I am signing off for this year. I hope to see everyone again next year.

Thank you, all of you, for your support during my difficult loss. Truly appreciated.

Hugs to all of you.

Veteran

Sorry it took me a while to post- been busy and worked at 6 am yesterday..

Zoila- I LOVED the Wizard of Oz tea cup- I bought that exact teapot about a month ago! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! So many lovely and wonderful gifts!! Can't wait to use them!!

12 days of swapping By Donna50robin

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

day 24 i opened distress oxyde in cracked pistachio
day 25 i received lawn fawn stamps set, tim holtz stencil and a card kit. Stephanie i cant wait to try everything out. thank you for another great swap.

scrapangel1
Veteran
scrapangel1
In response to andrea m

To my pal Andrea
Merry Christmas. I want to start off by saying Thank you for all my goodies.I loved everything you spoiled me with. The last post I did i tried to post a pic of what I received. I couldn't figure it out. I don't know how other ladies do it. But thank you for the washi tapes, 2 Nuvo glues,sugar glitter paste, gems, washi holder, stencils,wooden snowflakes,dauber holder,flowers,chapstick, chipboard,bling,tags. you were very generous. I hope you were spoiled by your pal like I was. I wish you a wonderful blessed New Year. Thank you again.

scrapangel1
Veteran
scrapangel1
In response to donna50robin

Donna

I'm so happy you loved everything. Enjoy!! I want to wish you a happy healthy wonderful New Year.

zoila

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to andrea m

Well I fell well and truly behind - my very elderly mum has taken a turn for the worse and I think she is dying now. We had to make a decision to travel up north a good bit earlier than planned so that I could visit a couple of times whilst staying with my dd and sil for the festivities.

This evening I am having a mini gift-fest and will enjoy every minute of opening my lovely goodies from Lisa, all beautifully and so creatively wrapped!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to RachelUK

Rachel I am so sorry to hear about your mom! I will keep you and your family in my prayers..

Happy New year everyone! I hope you enjoyed this swap once again! And I hope to see you again in September.. Stay well!

Page 6 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics