Page 4 of 6 
Username Post: 12 Days of Swapping Christmas Swap..HAVE FUN OPENENING!!!        (Topic#1667057)
savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie
In response to ScrapAngel4

I'm not quite postal yet. Working on a few handmade, inspiration struck yesterday!!

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta
In response to savvy scrapper amie

Rachel -

Your package went out yesterday. They claim the expected delivery is approx. Dec 4 but I think that's the default time. I'd expect it to be longer especially over the holidays. Hopefully you will get it in time to start opening gifts with everyone else.

Tracking Number is LZ977706341US

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta
In response to ScrappySanta

Well Kim, Santa is pooped! The elves fell asleep after all that eggnog and the reindeer tried their hooves at wrapping but that was a disaster. After they all fell asleep Mr. Claus and I decided to finish up the wrapping so we could get the sleigh loaded.

Since there are a couple more tags to get finish up before we hit the skies ScrapSanta will be mailing on 4th December. Plenty of time for the gifts to reach your home and get under the tree.

Kim, I truly hope you like the choices santa made and that you have a wonderful Christmas.

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta

HoHoHo! SusieJ since you have been such a good girl, I hope that your tree is up. You will have a package Friday. I will keep track of it using the tracking number. Watch for a priority box coming your way from Santa. There is a stocking with a few goodies to keep you and your furry friend going until it is time to start unwrapping. Don't peek in those gifts now, wait for the dates marked.
Time to feed the reindeer a night time snack.
Merry Christmas!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Just stopping by to say hi. I hope that everyone is having a great week.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to Lorna Lee

jci

SusieJ782
Veteran
SusieJ782
In response to disneylisa

Thank you Santa! Yes, my tree is up and the stockings are hung on the chimney with care! I am anxiously awaiting! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season this year. I know you and your elves are very busy and have a safe trip around the world!

I am spending my unexpected day off working on my pal's Christmas! One more gift to get and a couple of tags and it should be on its way.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

SusieJ782
Veteran
SusieJ782
In response to SusieJ782

Santa, After I replied to your post earlier I left to run a couple of errands. Well, guess what? Your package arrived while I was gone. Thank you so much for the gifts. Also, Grayson said to tell you thank you for the treats! He said he is very glad you were seeing how good a fur baby he is!

Santa was good to me! By SusieJ782

Gifts from my Secret Santa By SusieJ782

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta
In response to SusieJ782

Ho Ho Ho Andrea!! I worked up a deal with my "good" friends at USPS to deliver your package!

Tracking number: 9534 6125 8816 7334 0981 58

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta
In response to SusieJ782

• SusieJ782 Said:
Santa, After I replied to your post earlier I left to run a couple of errands. Well, guess what? Your package arrived while I was gone. Thank you so much for the gifts. Also, Grayson said to tell you thank you for the treats! He said he is very glad you were seeing how good a fur baby he is!

Santa was good to me! By SusieJ782

Gifts from my Secret Santa By SusieJ782

HoHoHo, so glad your package arrived. Looks like you have a happy fur baby too.
I can't wait to see how you like your gifts.
Merry Christmas Susie!

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta

Fa la la Monique!

Santa has been swamped with all the orders coming in...work...work...work. I'm delighted to let you know, your package will be mailed in the morning ! Waiting for a few details to dry.

I've numbered your tags so they start on the 14th. There are a few items floating around, those are for your immediate enjoyment! I think I have some neat surprises for you! Definitely enough chocolate to make your move sweeter!

It's certainly been an honor to be your Secret Santa!! Hope all of you have a marvelous Christmas season!

Fondly, Your Santa

Edited by ScrappySanta on 12-01-17 05:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Veteran

Just stopping by to say hello! Got called into work early today :-( NOT in my plans!!
All is ready to go for my secret pal!!

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie
In response to donna50robin

Hi. Just stopping by. I haven't heard from my Santa in awhile, I'm sure she's very busy. Hope all is,well with her!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Hello Santa Helpers
I am out running errands. Having lunch at the momoment while waiting for my car to have oil change and inspection done. Then off to get my nails done. I have an interview Monday and want to look my best.
Have a blessed day!

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

• ScrappySanta Said:
Ho Ho Ho Andrea!! I worked up a deal with my "good" friends at USPS to deliver your package!

Tracking number: 9534 6125 8816 7334 0981 58

oh wow i cant wait. I will be like a little kid waiting to be able to open each gift.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to andrea m

hey all! whats up! I hope everyone is getting excited! I know I am! woot woot!

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta

Amie,
I am so sorry. I have been so busy working on getting your package ready to go. I hope you like what is in it! The weather has been uncooperative here at the north pole. The reindeer are getting so restless that they have been ornery. So many jokers around! I have been getting good reports, you have been such a good girl!
Uh oh, another prankster is at it again, gotta' run! Merry Christmas!

pinkalicious
Idol
pinkalicious

Hello my Dear Friends,
Sadly, my brother, Peter, lost his fight against cancer. He passed peacefully in the arms of my brother, Joey, surrounded with all of us by his side. We laid him to rest, Thursday. My heart will be forever broken and he will be sorely missed.

Thank you, ladies, for your prayers and thinking of me at this most difficult and sad time in my life.

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

• ScrappySanta Said:
Amie,
I am so sorry. I have been so busy working on getting your package ready to go. I hope you like what is in it! The weather has been uncooperative here at the north pole. The reindeer are getting so restless that they have been ornery. So many jokers around! I have been getting good reports, you have been such a good girl!
Uh oh, another prankster is at it again, gotta' run! Merry Christmas!

Oh my Santa, I know how you feel! My reindeer have become almost intolerable in their excitement over this most fabulous time of year!!

Definitely looking forward to receiving everything you've sebt me!!!

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

Pinkalicious , I'm so sorry for your loss!! May the Peace,and Comfort of God be your constant companion thru these grief filled weeks!! Hugs!!

SusieJ782
Veteran
SusieJ782

Pinkalicious, I am so sorry for your loss. Think of him often and cherish your time you had together. My prayers are with you and your family.

scalvert2542
Guru
scalvert2542
In response to SusieJ782

So sorry to hear about your loss pinkalicious

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Oh no Pinkalicious.. I am truly sorry your brother passed away.. He has now become your guardian angel... I will pray for you and your family..

Veteran

Pinkalicious,
I am so very, very sorry to hear that your brother lost his battle with cancer. I pray that G-d will watch over you all and that your brother's memory and happy times will carry you through your grief and loss.
Many, many hugs and love

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta

Ho Ho Ho where is my pal scrap writer... I have all of your presents wrapped, tagged and packaged up. whew.. what hard work.. I still want to get you a couple of extra gifts to throw in the box before I throw it on my sleigh and head off into the clouds on tuesday.. So I hope you are being a good girl!

I hope you have a good night!

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Pinkalicious. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

pinkalicious
Idol
pinkalicious
In response to Monique_McCoy

Hello Sweet Friends,
Thank you for your condolences and Prayers. Truly appreciated at this difficult time in my life.

I have not mailed my package yet but will try to do so today.

Thank you, all of you, again.
With a special Prayer for all of you in my heart.
Hugs.
JoLena

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie
In response to pinkalicious

I'm postal!! Yay!! Tracking # 9505 5161 8691 7338 1787 77. Should reach my partner on 12/07.

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy

I'm postal!

Tracking # - 9510 8148 4035 7338 2335 55

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta

Fa la la, Monique!

This is my last check in! Just to let you know, I completely flaked on 1 of your tags! Made it super simple, cut 2 slits in it to hold a candy cane....but forgot the candy cane! Lol! I hope you'll get a chuckle out of it, when you see it!!

Also, I did include a handmade item for you but wasn't my great inspired idea, just couldn't find the time! When you get settled in your new place, send me your address, I'll have a little house warming gift for you!!

Fondly, your Secret Santa

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa

i got my package today! I'm so excited!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Just checking in. Looks like it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. This is such a cool swap.

scrapangel1
Veteran
scrapangel1
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi Santa
I got my package the other day. Thank you. Can’t wait to see what you spoiled me with.

Edited by scrapangel1 on 12-04-17 07:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy

• ScrappySanta Said:
Fa la la, Monique!

This is my last check in! Just to let you know, I completely flaked on 1 of your tags! Made it super simple, cut 2 slits in it to hold a candy cane....but forgot the candy cane! Lol! I hope you'll get a chuckle out of it, when you see it!!

Also, I did include a handmade item for you but wasn't my great inspired idea, just couldn't find the time! When you get settled in your new place, send me your address, I'll have a little house warming gift for you!!

Fondly, your Secret Santa

You don't need to worry about it at all! Life is crazy and sometimes it gets past you. It's quite alright. I only hope my pal thinks I've spoiled her as much as you're spoiling me

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

hi Santa
I'm here - been trying to get the new house unpacked

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta
In response to scrapwriter

Ho Ho Ho! Hello Margie!

Santa's just stopping by to tell you that your box is on its way. I hope you enjoy all the gifts and extra goodies I've packed. I wasn't able to make a handmade gift. I've been working so much, I'm just tuckered out.

I've numbered the gifts 1-12. There's one envelope that has "something special" written on the front. I hope you open it first. It's something delicate and I hope it makes it through the flight.

I've enjoyed being your Santa. I hope you enjoy your goodies and have a great day!!

🎅 Santa

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta

Hello ScrapAngel! Hope you have been good!!

Well..Santa's Elves have been working away! They packed and wrapped and tied and glued and packed and wrapped again! Yes- they made 2 boxes for you. Not sure what was going on in the workshop when that happened and Santa didn't want to ask! Fedex said you should received your package by Dec. 6.

Tracking numbers: 788727190552 & 788727190541

ENJOY!!!!

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

My heart is all flutter with the anticipation of receiving my box! I'm just as excited about my pal getting hers!!

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

I received my package yesterday. Now the hard part of waiting.

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta
In response to andrea m

Ho HoHo Jolena,

you 12 day of Christmas box is now postal! 12/4/17

Tracking # 9505 5158 8242 7339 1155 77

NO PEEKING! Ho Ho Ho merry Christmas

your Santa

hopeful this box will how you feel better. sorry for your lost

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

I just received a package from my Secret Santa! I am so excited. I was a bit concerned as the box was smashed on one side. I opened it to find 12 beautiful gifts with darling tags. They are numbered 1 thru 12 so I think I start wit one on the 14th. I am really tempted to open the card but I will be a good girl and wait until the 13th.
Santa you made my day! Thank you so much for all of your efforts to bring me a wonderful Christmas.

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta
In response to Lorna Lee

Ho Ho Ho To my pal Scrapwriter! I just wanted to let you know that Santa made good on my word that your package is postal as of today! Mrs. Claus was sent to the postal service today with the package and did her duty and mailed out your goodies.. She has your confirmation number and is asleep. I cannot wake her because she is a bear to wake up! I will post sometime tomorrow!

Have a good night!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Im so excited! I received my scrappy goodness today! Thanks so much to my pal! I don't want to reveal who it is!!

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

Oh fun! Can't wait to see more photos of everyone's gifts!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Hey everyone! So exciting that everyone is receiving their boxes! I will update the first page as soon as I can! I have it written in my book! Im exhausted.. Walmart is running me haggard!

Have a awesome night everyone!

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta

• disneylisa Said:

That is great news! It got there wonderfully quickly so that is a load off my mind! Sending it early definitely worked - I hope you have started to rip off the outside wrapping at the very least!

When that package had to travel all the way from the north pole, I was worried about the timing - it usually takes around a week longer than it actually did. Sighs of relief from all the elves here!

Edited by ScrappySanta on 12-07-17 04:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

My pal should get hers today!

Bronxgirl59
Resident
Bronxgirl59

TY Santa! I cant wait to get it.. TY so much i'm sure i will love everything

pinkalicious
Idol
pinkalicious
In response to Bronxgirl59

Hello Everyone,
I am postal. My ss should receive her package on the 13th, just in time to start.
Hope everyone is doing well. Hugs to all of you.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

I received an awesome package from my SS today. I'm so excited. How many more days to wait? Feels like foreverrrrrrrr

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta
In response to scrapwriter

Amie, I wanted to let you know that we will be dropping you package at the post office tomorrow. It is coming to you priority so you should have it in a few days. I am so excited that you have been such a good girl! Merry Christmas!

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta

Hohoho. Donna.

I have to let you know there is a package being sent to you before the main one. Please don’t open that yet. I want that to be the last to open. I’ll be sending out the main package soon. By this weekend.

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

• ScrappySanta Said:
Amie, I wanted to let you know that we will be dropping you package at the post office tomorrow. It is coming to you priority so you should have it in a few days. I am so excited that you have been such a good girl! Merry Christmas!

Oh I'll be sitting on pins,and needles until it arrives!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! Youve been a wonderful Santa! I'll be spending Christmas in Florida for a niece's wedding, but I'll pack them with me. Again, thank you!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Amie Ill be in florida too! Im visiting my mom and dad for Christmas.. I have to pack my gifts with me too! My hubby is going to be like, why are you bringing your scrappy stuff with you.. LOL

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

• ScrapAngel4 Said:

Amie Ill be in florida too! Im visiting my mom and dad for Christmas.. I have to pack my gifts with me too! My hubby is going to be like, why are you bringing your scrappy stuff with you.. LOL

Too funny, Lisa, that sounds just like my husband!! Lol! Our niece lives in St. Pete area but she's getting married in Crystal River. First time for us visiting that area. Where are your parents?

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to scrappy_day

Get out!!! My parents live in Crystal River!!!! OMG!!! Im staying at her house but we are also renting a room at the quality inn. Is her wedding at the Plantation Inn?

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa

• ScrappySanta Said:
  • disneylisa Said:

That is great news! It got there wonderfully quickly so that is a load off my mind! Sending it early definitely worked - I hope you have started to rip off the outside wrapping at the very least!

Funny you should say that.....my husband thinks I'm ridiculous. The night I got it I did nothing, just being happy that it arrived. The next night I took off the outside kraft wrapping. The next night the gold wrapping from the large outer package. And last night I opened the box to peek at the individual gifts. I'm going to try to wait until Monday to open the bonus gift. I figure it will be something to look forward to after work that day.

Hope you have a great weekend. We're expecting possible snow here.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Just dropping by to say hi. My pal has received her package and I have received mine. Looks like many of you have received. Now the wait begins. I can't wait to see my pal start opening her gifts.
Speaking of snow, we had some here last night. A rare occurrence in this part of Texas. San Antonio hasn't seen snow in 12 years. The flakes were quarter size and a little larger. It has almost all melted away. I am in hopes that it got rid of the mesquitos. We went from 80s on Monday to 30s and snow on Thursday. Brrrr...
Sounds like there may be an opportunity for some scrappy meetings. It is nice to meet others even for a quick lunch or cup of coffee. I have some of the best friends that I met on this sight. A couple of them are in this swap. Meet if you get a chance. Could change your world. Blessings come in all forms, even Internet meetings.

Bronxgirl59
Resident
Bronxgirl59
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi Everyone! Just checking in..
I received my package from my Secret Santa.. I opened the box and peeked inside.. wow My Santa Blessed me beyond words can expressed.. I cant wait to start opening them on the 14th...However I did eat the Coffee M&Ms.. just couldn't wait.. I didn't even know they made coffee ones!! So right now I ate the whole dang package and i'm hyper!!! lol
TY so much Santa!!! I feel Blessed.. you knew exactly what I liked

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta

Hi Evveryone!
i received my Secret Santa package Wow! so pretty the wrapping.
thanks so much Santa, thuo i did eat my starburst LOL.
and the home made star was great looking on my tree!
i feel so happy:-) can't wait to open them. there under my tree all 12 of them. merry christmas all.

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper

Hi Evveryone!
i received my Secret Santa package Wow! so pretty the wrapping.
thanks so much Santa, thuo i did eat my starburst LOL.
and the home made star was great looking on my tree!
i feel so happy:-) can't wait to open them. there under my tree all 12 of them. merry christmas all.

Veteran

• ScrappySanta Said:
Hohoho. Donna.

I have to let you know there is a package being sent to you before the main one. Please don’t open that yet. I want that to be the last to open. I’ll be sending out the main package soon. By this weekend.

*Jumping up and down* OOHHH!!! So excited!! I will be a good girl and put the first package under the tree and not open until Dec. 25. Will be on the lookout for the other package. Thank you Santa!! Can't wait!!!

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

• ScrapAngel4 Said:
Get out!!! My parents live in Crystal River!!!! OMG!!! Im staying at her house but we are also renting a room at the quality inn. Is her wedding at the Plantation Inn?

Yes! We have rented a house nearby. Arriving on the 21st and staying til the 28th. I'd like to grab a coffee somewhere and meet you!! That would be terrific!!

pinkalicious
Idol
pinkalicious

Hello Everyone,
I received my package today from my SS. I will wait to open the box. Thank you for all the gifts.

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

I sure am hoping my pal received hers yesterday! It was slated to get there, then. I have heard the mail service had quite a lot of stuff ordered on Cyber Monday, might be running behind a bit!

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta

Amie, your package is on it's way and should be at your house on Monday. I hope you like what I picked out for you. Merry Christmas!!!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to scrappy_day

Amie that is so funny! We are leaving Ny on thev22nd and driving down. I’m leaving on the 27th. So we will have to meet up!!! In the morning I will pm you my cell!! How exciting!!

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

• ScrapAngel4 Said:
Amie that is so funny! We are leaving Ny on thev22nd and driving down. I’m leaving on the 27th. So we will have to meet up!!! In the morning I will pm you my cell!! How exciting!!

Awesome, Lisa!! Can you recommend any restaurants? Or places with local flavor? I'm so excited about meeting you!!!

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

• ScrappySanta Said:
Amie, your package is on it's way and should be at your house on Monday. I hope you like what I picked out for you. Merry Christmas!!!!

Sounds perfectly wonderful, Santa!! It drives me a little wild when it sits for a week!!

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy

Just checking in to say I've received my package. Love the wrapping paper and the handmade tags are really pretty.

ScrappySanta
Veteran
ScrappySanta

Rachel -

I hope your package has arrived. Its showing up as delivered on Dec. 5

Its quite Christmas like here today. Snow is sticking on the trees and grass but as the roads are still a bit warm its not yet laying there, which is nice. I'm busy wrapping gifts for family and listening to Christmas carols today.

scalvert2542
Guru
scalvert2542

Just checking in. It's feeling more like the holidays as it is finally cooling down here, yay! Finished all of my Christmas shopping today, now on to wrapping.

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

• Monique_McCoy Said:
Just checking in to say I've received my package. Love the wrapping paper and the handmade tags are really pretty.

Hi. Had you on my mind today with tomorrow being a BIG day of change! Wishing you all the best!!

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

• ScrappySanta Said:

Hello Santa!!! My box arrived today and everything in it smells good!! Thank you so much!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Amie.. Hmm.. Cody's is a good place to eat.. Im trying to think where else.. My mom tells me there is a good breakfast place too. I think its called the Breakfast station.. Ill ask my mom where else we go.. LOL the Denny's there isn't too good. the service isn't that great.. My dad was a professional chef, and if they serve his hot food on a cold plate, and vice versa, he wont go back again.. LOL

Oh, my first name is Kim.. Ill pm you my cell number now..

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa

One of the gifts in my package said I was to open it before the others. Inside was an adorable little teapot and English tea from my ScrappySanta, Rachel (who lives in the UK). Thanks so much. 12 days gift By Disneylisa

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

• ScrapAngel4 Said:

Amie.. Hmm.. Cody's is a good place to eat.. Im trying to think where else.. My mom tells me there is a good breakfast place too. I think its called the Breakfast station.. Ill ask my mom where else we go.. LOL the Denny's there isn't too good. the service isn't that great.. My dad was a professional chef, and if they serve his hot food on a cold plate, and vice versa, he wont go back again.. LOL

Oh, my first name is Kim.. Ill pm you my cell number now..

Sorry I got your name wrong, Kim... somewhere back in my mind, I knew that was it! It's been a crazy,stretch at work...i know you can relate!!

We've rented houses, so I know,we will cook in some, but hubby and I love seafood, so I know we will have to search some out!! My FIL has neuropathy that has affected his balance, so he won't want to get out a lot.

I'm so excited about meeting up with you!! Thanks a lot!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• Bronxgirl59 Said:
I received my package from my Secret Santa.. I opened the box and peeked inside.. wow My Santa Blessed me beyond words can expressed.. I cant wait to start opening them on the 14th...However I did eat the Coffee M&Ms.. just couldn't wait.. I didn't even know they made coffee ones!! So right now I ate the whole dang package and i'm hyper!!! lol

They make coffee M&Ms? Hold on a minute there - how could I possibly have missed that. Oh yes - probably because I am in the UK and we don't get them here - nooooo!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• ScrappySanta Said:
Rachel -

I hope your package has arrived. Its showing up as delivered on Dec. 5

Its quite Christmas like here today. Snow is sticking on the trees and grass but as the roads are still a bit warm its not yet laying there, which is nice. I'm busy wrapping gifts for family and listening to Christmas carols today.

Oh it has definitely arrived! Its sitting and staring at me and like Lisa, I have just been hugging it to myself with excitement so far! Dh has been painting our hallway and I want him to get all his bits and pieces out of the way so that I can get the tree up and get started - THEN the package will be opened!

Thank you so much!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

We have had fiercesome cold temperatures for the last few days and some snow - I made a snowman in the garden in the hope that it will last long enough for my 2 year old granddaughter to see when she arrives home from Ireland on Thursday evening. Its scheduled to rain tonight so it may not happen!

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
  • Bronxgirl59 Said:

They make coffee M&Ms? Hold on a minute there - how could I possibly have missed that. Oh yes - probably because I am in the UK and we don't get them here - nooooo!

Pm me your address and I'll send you some

scalvert2542
Guru
scalvert2542

I got my box!!!!!!! I saw the mail man drive by and didn't stop at my house, 2 mins later saw him driving in reverse back to my house. I felt like a little kid again, so so so excited.

Omg my Santa went overboard and spoiled me rotten! The packages are so pretty 😁

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to scalvert2542

Sad I missed this, this year. I have been a part of this since it started Hope you all enjoy and have fun!!

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to RachelUK

Woo-hoo, it's card opening day. Let the fun begin!

OK, shopping and preparing the gift for my pal was a lot of fun too.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

I just opened my card. Such a pretty card! Love the design and pink and blue colors. Thank you Santa Margie!

Veteran
In response to Lorna Lee

Received my package today and the smaller one came the other day. It's under the tree!!

I just opened the box and card. Such LOVELY gifts and I LOVE my card- so very pretty. And Chocolate parfait NIPS- my FAVORITES!!

Thank you ScrapAngel1-Zoila- What a treat!!! The tags are lovely and each package is so pretty! They are going under my tree right now!!

scalvert2542
Guru
scalvert2542

So overwhelmed with excitement Hope everyone is enjoying!

Packages right out of the box:
12 days of packages 2017 By Scalvert2542

December 13th - card and gift:
December 13th card and gift!! By Scalvert2542

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to scalvert2542

In my head I was sure TODAY (14th) was the first day for opening - did I do it wrong for my sis - Lisa? I hope there are enough goodies in the parcel and I'm pretty sure there are!

Monique - don't worry about the coffee M&Ms - the shipping is crazy and I can cope without more inches on the waistline - but thank you so much for the offer - you're so sweet!

Today is my first day at work without my wig! Months and months of wearing my wig (I have it on in my photo avi) but I decided that although its very short, I can live with it now! I'll get a new pic on my avi very soon.

Veteran
In response to RachelUK

Here are the gifts my wonderful Secret Santa Scrapwriter1 sent to me under my purple tree :-)

Packages under the tree By Donna50robin

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie

My Santa SusieJ782 made me a lovely card!! This morning I opened Notecards from Prima's Rose Quartz line!! Right down my alley of all things loved!! Thank you Susie!!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Good morning to all of you Santa Helpers.
I will get a pic of my 1st gift before I open as well as after. The box is so cute and then it is wrapped in a little plastic bag with the cutest of tags. Santa Margie really spent some time on it.
Have a great day ladies. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone gets today.
9n the 1st day of Christmas, Secret Santa gave to me.........

Bronxgirl59
Resident
Bronxgirl59
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna you are welcome !!

Bronxgirl59
Resident
Bronxgirl59

how do i upload my picture so that i can show what i received today in this thread? i dont see a button to add or upload pictures?

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

Stephanie thank you so much for the gifts. Love the colored themed packages and boxes. Lol i think you have been my pal 3 times now in this swap. Lucky for me cause you know how to spoil. I will post pictures later as i need to charge my camera.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

You need to up load into your gallery. Then go to the image in your gallery there is a button that says linked. Click the area that says forum, them copy the link and paste it here. I have yet to figure out how to do that on my smart phone. The computer is where I do mine. Hope this helps.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi Everyone! this is so exciting! Im about to open my first gift.. Woohoo!

SusieJ782
Veteran
SusieJ782

Amie, I am glad you liked them. Merry Christmas!

Lorna, thank you so much for the organizers! I went straight to my desk and filled them up (almost) with the stickles, nuvo drops and stuff that I use most. Love that they won't fall over and roll under something now! And your card is beautiful! Thank you!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

The day of the card I received a beautiful handmade card! It is so beautiful! I love it! I received a reindeer pin, and a beautiful green scarf! tysm!

On the first day of Christmas my true scrappy pal gave to me... a box of Zots! yay! tysm!

Donna I love all of my tags! they are beautiful!

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

thank you Stephanie for the nuvo drops.

Products Referenced in This Post:

scalvert2542
Guru
scalvert2542
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Stephanie thank you so much for the gifts. Love the colored themed packages and boxes. Lol i think you have been my pal 3 times now in this swap. Lucky for me cause you know how to spoil. I will post pictures later as i need to charge my camera.

Hahaha right! Crazy. It's funny because I was thinking of potential package theme options prior to our assignments and I was like "oh this would be perfect for Andrea". Hope you enjoy!

Page 4 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics