Username Post: September Digital Card Challenge        (Topic#1667095)
Scraphappynicole
Governor
Scraphappynicole

I am new to card making! I have had fun playing with stamps and coloring with my new found love - COPICS...

Recently, I found DIGI STAMPS and fell in love even more!!!! I love that you can resize them. You can print them right at home. You can use them over and over again. The cost of the images are lower than most stamp sets. BEST PART INSTANT GRATIFICATION! lol

This challenge is for you to use a DIGI STAMP on a card. You can also use other stamps with it but the main picture should be a DIGI STAMP.

You can use a digital image from anywhere. Visit a few of my fav digital stamp sites Imagine That! Digital Stamps, Mo's digital pencil, whimsiedoodles.com

Pick one, print it to the size you want & make it into a card. Be sure to make sure your ink is completly dry before coloring it!

two simple rules...

Must be knew as of today.

Must be a card! (enter as many as you like)

On SEPT 30st I will pick a winner using Random.org. Winner will receive a free digi stamp I will e mail to them.

Prize: RAK - winner will be picked using Random.org Winner will receive a Free digital stamp that I will e mail them!

OPTIONAL TWIST **FALL CARD**

View Challenge Here: September Digital Card Challenge

Scraphappynicole
Governor
Scraphappynicole
In response to Scraphappynicole

Cherish Tigether Times By Scraphappynicole

Thankful By Scraphappynicole

Happy Thanksgiving By Scraphappynicole

Here are three I did this weekend.

Scraphappynicole
Governor
Scraphappynicole

BOO By Scraphappynicole

Happy Thanksgiving By Scraphappynicole

THANKFUL By Scraphappynicole

#fall By Scraphappynicole

Let's Gobble Till we Wobble By Scraphappynicole

Hello Friend, Thankful, Grateful & Blessed By Scraphappynicole

BUMPING this thread. There are a lot of talented Digital stamp card makers out there. Come join in on the fun to win a free digital stamp!

Edited by Scraphappynicole on 09-19-17 09:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ppilgrim
Guru
ppilgrim

I just purchased the coolest set of digital stamps from Verve and I'm itching to try them. They're fall-themed and perfect for this challenge.

Scraphappynicole
Governor
Scraphappynicole
In response to ppilgrim

fantastic!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics