Username Post: 8 x 8 Album search...        (Topic#1667135)
Debby Lewis
Pro
Debby Lewis

Can you recommend an 8 x 8 three-ring binder with protective pages? I need them to be whole (not pocket) pages. No print on the album...sold color...for Christmas.

I seem to be on the hunt more and more each year. All my DD albums are 8 X 8.

ELLANVANNIN
Governor
ELLANVANNIN
In response to Debby Lewis

What about the Becky Higgins - Project Life - Heidi Swapp Collection - Album - 8 x 8, 3 Rings line?
They don't include page protectors so you can buy the ones with no pockets separately.
This site has them and there is a nice variety.

SJ luvscrappin
Idol
SJ luvscrappin
In response to ELLANVANNIN

If you have a hobby lobby they have some and they often put them half off.

Debby Lewis
Pro
Debby Lewis
In response to ELLANVANNIN

That is what I used last year and loved them. A little expensive. But that might be what I go with again.

Debby Lewis
Pro
Debby Lewis
In response to SJ luvscrappin

Thanks...I'll check. Offhand do you know if they carry the pages? The pages were the hard thing to find last year.

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake

I do believe I have seen 8x8 pages at HL but you might have to check regularly if they are not in stock when you go the first time.
Happy Birthday Debbie!

SJ luvscrappin
Idol
SJ luvscrappin

Yes they do, I always get mines there. Both the albums and pages are 50 off this week.
Happy Birthday by the way!!

• Debby Lewis Said:
Thanks...I'll check. Offhand do you know if they carry the pages? The pages were the hard thing to find last year.

Debby Lewis
Pro
Debby Lewis
In response to Sewflake

Thank you, Sharon.

They just opened a Hobby Lobby closer to me so checking regularly will be easy...and a good excuse. I did find all the elements I need here and put them on a wish list for my family. So we will see. LOL

Debby Lewis
Pro
Debby Lewis
In response to SJ luvscrappin

Crossing my fingers for a Hobby Lobby gift card today or one of my kids to get the hint to buy my list here.

Debby Lewis
Pro
Debby Lewis

I ended up ordering my books here. I am using Christmas Carousel with a lot of soft pastels, so I went with a soft pink album from Becky Higgins. A different kind of Christmas for me.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics