Username Post: Restart!!        (Topic#1667143)
mrs.farmer
Veteran
mrs.farmer

Hello there! It's been awhile since I've scrapped and considering starting again I have 0.. yep 0 supplies I gave them all away two yrs ago.. so from you and m needing to know what's new? What are must haves you have in your stash? Die cut machines etc?!? Anything helps!!

nanluza
Veteran
nanluza
In response to mrs.farmer

• mrs.farmer Said:
Hello there! It's been awhile since I've scrapped and considering starting again I have 0.. yep 0 supplies I gave them all away two yrs ago.. so from you and m needing to know what's new? What are must haves you have in your stash? Die cut machines etc?!? Anything helps!!

Welcome back! I'm not sure "what's new" as in what the latest and greatest supplies are, because I have a stash that I have been collecting for years! Despite all that I have, my must-haves for tools are:

x-acto knife with #11 blades
cutting mat
printer (I print my own photos)
solid paper
patterned paper (especially the small 6x6 pads)
a good double-sided tape
my old Silhouette cutter (I cut my own letters)

I have a ton of embellishment, stickers and letter stickers, but I find that I mostly use the same things...I love star shapes and heart shapes, and I do use puffy stickers and wood embellishments often. Although I have a ton of sheets of letter stickers, I usually end up cutting my own word titles with my Silhouette. I can download free fonts, then cut any color, size and font I want.

Start simple and think about your style. That should give you a good place to start. You can always buy more!

Edited by nanluza on 09-19-17 04:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to nanluza

A good 12 inch trimmer
brown and black ink for smudging the edges
pen for journaling
Washi tape is lots of fun and so easy to work with... use in place of ribbon or pp strips.
I like edge punchers too

PS- Welcome back to the dark side!!!

Edited by gluemore girl on 09-18-17 05:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mrs.farmer
Veteran
mrs.farmer
In response to gluemore girl

Thank you guys!! I'm looking at the store here and have already racked up a nice bill lol

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics