Welcome to the November Pocketletter Swap!!
I am so excited you are here!!
Requirements for this swap. Please read CAREFULLY.
You must have at least 20 posts (check near your avatar/photo).
And there needs to be a minimum of two(2 projects) in your gallery. PM me with any questions.
1. Sign ups end October 31st. Partners will be posted November1st.
2. Touch base with your partner here or by Private Message.
3. Create a beautiful pocketletter using your very best work.
Check Pintrest or YouTube for inspiration. We are also here to support you. Questions and discussion are welcome here!!
4. Mail your pocketletter NO LATER than 11/20. A padded envelope is suggested. Cost is around $3.50 Don't forget your letter/note and a few goodies.
5. After your partner has received her letter, please post here for all to enjoy.
Topics for November:
9 things to be thankful for. Include at least one photo in your letter.
Pick your favorite paper(s). Create a theme around your paper. Example: shabby, nature, vintage, Fall,,,let your imagination run wild!!!
Pick your own theme. You and your partner can decide on any theme that works for you.
Karin and Yvonne
Crissy and Jess
Rebecca (Nunya) and Suzanne
Darlene and Carri
Kanga and Beth
CJ and Donna