Username Post: Is there a thread for planner and TN users????        (Topic#1667469)
Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae

Been looking for one here, found a bunch on FB... anyone interested in sharing planner and traveler notebook styles and ideas?

craftydell
New Kid On the Block
craftydell
In response to Kimberly Rae

Hello The Duchess of Sassytown. I'm not sure if there is a TN thread or forum? However, I would be interested in sharing ideas and styles. Sounds like a great idea!

~Craftydell

don1
don1 
Expert
don1
  • don1 on 01-17-18 07:14 PM
In response to craftydell

Kimberly, I have no need for a planner, I'm married. I soon found out the planner was included.

Dell, there is a TN connection at the bottom of the forum menu. Check under United States for Tennessee.

Edited by don1 on 01-17-18 07:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to craftydell

CraftyDell.... Trying to drum up interest... doesn't seem to be any, which is strange because FB is overflowing with planner groups and the like. You would think that SB.com would want one in here in order to garner more business for the planners that they are selling, and it's a lot, from Carpe Diem to the new Heidi Swapp Fresh Start line, they also carry Happy Planner merch as well as Webster's Pages.

mindygail
Pro
mindygail

I'm a planner girl and into tn ( just bought my 3rd tn) lol shoot me a message or we can talk here!

Doreena
Queen
Doreena
In response to mindygail

I don't like planners but I LOVE TNs!

I just share them as regular layouts though and specify in the description box that the layout is a TN layout.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to Doreena

Yay! Finally a response! I've been on vacation and away from the boards... Trying to get back in touch with the world here.

Doreena
Queen
Doreena

And I kept checking to see if anyone else responded after I did and I was like, "nope, guess the thread is dead!"

If you want to start a TN thread/challenge I'd join!

Edited by Doreena on 08-07-18 08:53 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to Doreena

Hi Doreena.... I've been away from the boards for a while. Been busy with life in general.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics