Username Post: Am I the only one?        (Topic#1667565)
dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

Does it bother anyone but me to go out to the cards gallery and see pages taken up by Sunny Studio Stamps and Hero Arts - obviously companies - instead of individual card makers? I keep imagining going out to the rooms gallery and finding pages posted by IKEA! It's probably just me, but I enjoy seeing cards made by individuals I recognize.

angel1dot0
Expert
angel1dot0
In response to dwelch

I imagine that if this site was built on a more sophisticated engine, the companies could upload pictures for how to use their products in a way that wouldn't automatically push them to the gallery pages.

For now I'm grateful to see examples of how products are used before I buy them, even if those examples are provided by the manufacturers of the products.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to angel1dot0

So true, angel 1

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to southgirl

Are these products that are sold on scrapbook.com? If not, they should be reported for being another business advertising here and competing with scrapbook.com. Just curious.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to Henri Jean

AHA! You're absolutely right, Henri. And both of these companies do sell on the Scrapbook.com store. That answers my question (and now I'll look at them differently). Thanks!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics